Vegito Blue(Black Arc) Vs Sub GoD Tier Team!!!

• 69 results
omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By omriamar
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Zamasu immortality is restricted.

• No time Limit To Vegito Or Kefla Fusions.

• Manga/Anime.

• Morals ON.

• TOP Arena No Rules.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toppo solos.

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: so basically you say vegeta>>vegito??

you realize how ridiculous that is

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on topic:

vegito clean house

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team stomps. Fused Zamasu alone was giving SSB Vegito some trouble in the Black arc.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how even heavily restricted Jiren was said by Shin to be more powerful than anything he felt prior to that, which should include Vegito, and both Vegeta and Goku IIRC said something like that as well, and both Goku and Vegeta surpassed that Jiren in Blue, I don't see how Toppo, Vegeta and Goku don't wreck him solo each.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More Vegetto lowballing

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More Vegetto lowballing

lowballing??

this is crazy not lowballing WTF are they on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sky_warrior

@therkthor: @castiel_18:

@castiel_18 said:

Team stomps. Fused Zamasu alone was giving SSB Vegito some trouble in the Black arc.

this is what i mean so OP said manga/anime good Zamasu gets one shotted like his nothing due to his immortality restricted as in 2 seconds after vegito is born this what happend to Zamasu in the manga only here he cant grow half his body back

No Caption Provided

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And buy the way he did in base...

Team stomps ahh nahh i dont think so

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CURRENT Goku and Vegeta as Vegito SSB ROFLOMEGADEATHGODSTOMP

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@03s7 said:

CURRENT Goku and Vegeta as Vegito SSB ROFLOMEGADEATHGODSTOMP

Black Arc

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team with high difficulty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegetto will stomp. Anyone thinking team wins is ignoring the fact that SSB vegetto is massively above 400x+ times stronger than black arc SSB Goku, and no one here is even 100x+ stronger than black arc SSB Goku, let alone 400 and higher.

Anyone thinking anyone in team won't get oneshotted is.... I don't know! Vegetto low ballers is only that comes in mind in that case.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito is said to be => Beerus

So team should take it since they are close to Beerus level themselves

However, give CSSJB Vegito and he will stomp them bad

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team in a hard fight.

SebastianNox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SebastianNox

Alright, so let me get my figures first.

Vegito Base = 400(SSJ3 Goku) [God Essence may make multiplier different]

Vegito SSJ (Grade 4/MSSJ)=2000(SSJ3 Goku)

Vegito SSJ3=16000(SSJ3 Goku)

SSG and SSB multipliers are far too hard to gauge, could even say that it is a 100 billion multiplier, to be honest.

So if Vegito is practically equivalent to over 16,000 Goku's, then I really don't see why he wouldn't be able to take on Goku from ToP. ToP Goku (Without UI) is not that much different in comparison to Black Arc Goku, the only events between the end of the Black Arc and ToP were Hit's assassination attempt and the Zen Exhibition Match. Keep in mind Zenaki boosts at this point are very small.

Goku, Vegeta would both get one shot. If Vegito's Potara fusion is (Vegeta x Goku), even if it was (Goku + Vegeta) that would still be a one-shot since it is double their power and as we saw from Cell Games, 2x is well enough for a stomp. Now, Toppo as GoD would be problematic seeing as he is only slightly weaker than SSBE Vegeta. So GoD Toppo > SSB Goku > SSB Vegeta. From Toppo's feats, in his GoD form, he could easily defeat Golden Frieza who was =< SSB Goku. However, since we can take Vegito as 400x Goku BARE MINIMUM, then that would mean Vegito Blue > Goku Kaio Ken x20 as he is x400 of Goku. Also, Vegito, since he has unlimited Fuse time, would likely be able to use Kaio Ken.

So,

Vegito Blue > Fused Zamasu > Goku Kaio Ken x20 = SSBE Vegeta > Kefla > GoD Toppo

And keep in mind that Goku Kaio Ken x2 was enough to give Kefla a good fight, UI in terms of hitting power was < SSBKK. Fused Zamasu was able to give Vegito a good fight and tanked Final Kamehameha as well as a powered punch to the face from Vegito, something I don't believe the other characters can do.

Vegito takes it.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zamasu, kefla, and goku get roflstomped, Vegeta is murdered shortly after, and Toppo idk but loses probably if manga feats are allowed if you believe Shin.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team can probably overwhelm him, but Vegito won't go down without a fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatlordd: Sorry but if you believe that anyone here is anywhere close to 100x + times stronger than Black Arc Ssb goku, then I don't think there is much debating.

Zamasu isn't immortal here. He gets vaporized since he cannot heal. Also, whatever he took is a feat for him, it doesn't get transfered to anyone else. Zamasu did healed, not fully but enough to prevent him from dying.

Kefla Lss1 was slightly above a heavily fatigued Ssb goku. Goku only got knocked out because of his fatigue. Else kefla would have been gone when goku got kaioken.

Also, OP says manga+anime feats both.

Why compare Lss2 kefla to vegetto? Surely you're not thinking that Lss2 kefla is stronger or comparable to ssb vegetto. Lss2 kefla was only above ui goku in raw power. UI power boost isn't anywhere close to vegetto (400x+). Or else, goku would have one shotted jiren, seeing ssb could already send him flying away.

Goku only could get hits on Jiren because him and vegeta were ganging up on Jiren, and because their attacks weren't coordinated, hence unpredictable.

Jiren didn't use his glare again on goku, when he did he swat him away like a bug. Also, he only used his glare on spirit bomb, not on goku.

Long story short, there isn't any evidence to support that anyone here is any close to any 100 times stronger than ssb goku black arc, the feats themselves contradict any claim supporting this, not their is any support for them. And 400x+ is lowballing. Vegetto is massively above Ssj3 (400x).

Everyone here will get one shotted maybe except for Zamasu.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By noobsnowman

Not sure how does this team win at all.

Vegito one shots Goku, Vegeta and Toppo. None of the three can even last a second if Vegito looks at them.

Then it will be a Kefla and Zamasu vs Vegito in which Vegito, if serious, will win very decisively.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thelocust619

Neither Goku or Vegeta's blue state is even thrice as strong as they were BoS, and by feats Vegito wasnt much stronger than either of them at that point. Certainly, 100% nowhere near "400x". Fanfic multipliers are fanfics.

Wtf series did u guys watch?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatlordd: I'm done talking to you.

Half of your answers are in Buu saga and rest half in DBS.

This is the reason I avoid talking with dragon ball fans.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

by feats Vegito wasnt much stronger than either of them at that point

Outside of PIS showings, Zamasu replicated all of Jiren's dominant showings against SSB level fighters. Goku and Vegeta together weren't even able to make Zamasu move, similar to in the manga how Goku and Hit weren't able to make Jiren move.

Vegito being the decisive superior to Zamasu puts him on another level altogether.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Alsimmons77

@sebastiannox said:

Vegito Blue > Fused Zamasu > Goku Kaio Ken x20 = SSBE Vegeta > Kefla > GoD Toppo

And keep in mind that Goku Kaio Ken x2 was enough to give Kefla a good fight, UI in terms of hitting power was < SSBKK.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plenty of people here can solo.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito wrecks.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By noobsnowman

@thegreatlordd:

Anyone who can stomp SSB Tier chars can replicate Jiren's showings against SSB's, which is just stomping them and being unaffected by their attacks, what the likes of Zamasu lack that make them weaker than Jiren are feats of stomping anyone above SSJB Tier.

While Zamasu's grip was overpowered and he was kicked down to the ground by SSJB Kaioken Goku and his halo dissipated.

Goku overpowered Jiren's grip and kicked him to the face too. Similarly, Zamasu emerged and suffered zero damage from the attack.

This caused Zamasu to call himself a weak god and to ask the LoJ to amp him.

Same logic to why Zamasu and Black decided to fuse. Zamasu was paranoid of being even remotely threatened, even if its very slight.

Jiren was superior to Power Weighted LoJ Zamasu according to the likes of Vegeta.

As a wise debater just said, this is a good use of hyperbole.

It was also stated that Jiren is the strongest foe in DB History, so the likes of Standard Fused Zamasu would be fodder to him.

Yes but that only applies to his limit breaking form. And even if he was the strongest in that form it dosen't mean he is way above all other opponents. For all we know Light of Justice Fused Zamasu is only be slightly weaker than Limit Breaker Jiren, and given his slight parity with Vegito he's perfectly on that level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatlordd: Thank You. You don't seem like other DBS fans i see on this site. I'll try to backup my opinion therefore, if you don't mind my previous statement.

How strong is Vegetto as compared to Goku at same transformation -

Buuhan = Super Buu (>=Ssj3) + Kamiccolo (>Ssj1) + Goten + Trunks + Mystic Gohan (>=Ssj3)

Buuhan > 2x Ssj3

Now, the official multipliers for SS transformations are =

Ssj = 50x

Ssj2 = 2x Ssj = 100x

Ssj3 = 4x Ssj2 = 4*2x Ssj1 = 8x Ssj = 8*50x Base Goku = 400x Base Goku

Therefore, Buuhan was > 2*400 Base Goku, i.e.,

Buuhan > 800x Base Goku

Vegetto toyed with Buuhan in base in anime. Seems correct IMO to put Base Vegetto > Buuhan > 800x Base Goku.

I hope you got your proof of why Vegetto is massively above Goku at same transformation. The above numbers are just using official numbers and simple logic, not any specific powerlevel determining calculation.

As for manga, we never saw base Vegetto, only Ssj1, and he toyed with Buuhan the same. But according to Elder Kai's statement - 'Base would have been enough', that would have been sufficient for Vegetto to handle Buuhan. Going Ssj was just sealing the victory. So even manga base Vegetto too would have been more stronger than 2x Ssj3 combined, for him to able to theoretically match Buuhan and Elder Kai's statement to be valid.

Zamasu's healing -

Zamasu's immortality was still working to some extent, else he would have stopped healing and recovering instantly from Vegetto's attacks. The point is the healing was still intact because of the wish, which won't be present here at all.

The UI Boost -

As seen in anime,

Hybrid Ssj1 Kefla was > Fatigued Ssb Goku and ~~ Kaioken (Unknown level) Ssb fatigued Goku

Hybrid Ssj2 Kefla > UI Goku

Now we don't know offcial multipliers for the transformation. But assuming the multiplier is comparable to normal ones, HSsj2 Kefla ~ 2x HSsj1 Kefla, i.e., comparable to 2x boost but not very much greater than 2x.

This means the difference between Kaioken(whatever level he was at then) Goku and UI Goku isn't more than 2x, else Kefla would have been lower in raw power and not UI Goku (since UI heals the user completely at transformation ; don't ask me proof of even this, this is what anime showed).

TOP Participants' powerlevels-

Now, no-one here is stronger than UI Goku. Don't ask me proof of even this because it's what was showed in the show.

Now taking Black Arc Ssb Vegetto as > 800x Black Arc Ssb Goku (I already explained the difference between both's powerlevels at same transformations), and seeing UI isn't more than 40x Ssb Goku (If you take Goku used 20x kaioken against Kefla; I personally don't take he used that much since the aura is much bigger in that case), you'll have to show in the first place that anyone here is anywhere close to being 800x Black Arc Ssb Goku for them not getting one-shot.

AND AND AND, on-panel evidence >> Vados's statement about Potara. If Vados statement was true, Base Vegetto would have been hard stomped by Buuhan if he was only =< 100x Base Goku (according to Vados's statement about potara boost), but he wasn't, neither in anime, not would have been in manga according to the statements present there.

Also, Base Vegetto blasted half of Zamasu off with a single ki blast, the same Zamasu who was casually overpowering Ssb Goku and Vegeta, and only took any major from MSsb Goku because of a Hakai, not even from his ki blasts but from a Hakai! I hope you are understanding Base Vegetto would have to be much more powerful than the Ssj3 (400x) boost in order to inflict any visible on Zamasu.

Now imagine how strong Vegetto will be in Ssb when he could blast half of Zamasu off in base!!!

The only one here that won't get one shot from a toying Vegetto is Zamasu, rest are fodder to him.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By noobsnowman

@thegreatlordd:

This is different, not only was Goku stronger and using KaiokenX20, but just compare Goku kicking the two and it's not hard to see who's superior.

Goku wasn't stronger, and for all we know he wasn't using Kaioken x20 until Jiren almost ringed him out.

And even if Goku kicked Zamasu to the ground, Zamasu emerged with zero damage suffered.

Yes, Zamasu was threatened by a SSJB Kaioken Goku.

No. It's the same logic as when Trunks almost sealed Zamasu with the Mafuba. He perceived it as a threat it dosen't mean it's actually a threat. You know Zamasu's character and ego you will understand what I mean.

Who in this thread other than you has said that? Do you have any proof it is a hyperbole?

You, of course.

Because Vegeta said right after that he's going to defeat Jiren, even though he encountered opponents that in SSB he has no chance of winning before? Vegeta literally said the same thing about Zamasu as well.

Besides, Zamasu is capable of beating SSBs in 1-2 hits. Only a full power Jiren can replicate that sort of feat.

Why not his standard full power? This promo came out before Jiren broke his limits.

Because the promo literally showed Jiren's limit breaking form and it described how Jiren's power is overwhelming yet Goku won't back down easily? Do you notice a similarity between the promo scan and what happened in the episode when Jiren was having the upper hand initially? If that's not enough evidece that it's limit breaking Jiren I don't know what is.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatlordd:

Compare the two, Jiren wasn't even slowed down, while Zamasu was and his halo dissipated.

Fair enough, but either way the two are comparable. In their base forms at least.

Likewise Light of Justice Zamasu and Limit breaker Jiren are comparable.

Being sealed is a big threat, they just didn't have the proper seal, if they did, Zamasu could have lost.

Yes but Zamasu still escaped from it and he perceived Trunks as a threat even though Trunks lost his trump card to permanently put Zamasu down - in reality Trunks was no longer a real threat.

I never said it was a hyperbole.

I was quoting you from another thread.

Vegeta is known for overestimating himself, claiming even his Base Form was enough to defeat Jiren in episode 128, after SSBE got one-shot.

Jiren can beat SSJB KaiokenX20 characters in one attack, 2 shotting a SSB is nothing for FP Jiren.

No, that's not true. It's related to his thirst for battle rather than overestimating himself.

Since when did Royal Blue Vegeta got one shot in episode 128? IIRC it took many shots to put him down.

We must be talking about different promo's. The scans I showed above are a preview for Episode 129. Limit Breaker Jiren isn't mentioned and wasn't ever shown in any DB Media at the time that this preview came out.

Yes because they didn't want to spoil Jiren's limit breaking power in that point in time. The promo I talked was an extension to the promo that provides context of their actual battle that finally reveals the spoilers. Besides, an actual extended trailer shows Jiren in his limit breaking form and Goku narrating everything personally. Neither contradicts the other in any way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Vegeta is not sub-god, he is GoD level.

LittleFlamingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers