• 103 results
Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bluejay4

Darsh comes into the DB universe and starts mucking stuff up so naturally Goku and Vegeta don't like this. Because of his ridiculous power level they decide to fuse and become Vegito. Whis and Bills decide to help Vegito because Darsh scares the hell out of them too.

-Goku and Vegeta are current (The return of F)

-Anything written by Akira is useable for the DB characters

-Darsh is stuck in base form

Fight takes place in some empty solar system.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, no one wants to touch this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Base Dark schneider is too fast for faster characters (the mftl seraphs) to follow, capable of absorbing the equivalent of a supernova while reduced to nothing but a head - and regenerating back, the general versatility: poisoning them from the inside and breaking their cells down with an enzyme, or temerature hundreds of times hotter than the sun's surface, absolute zero freezing, atomic dismantling and constantly active shields. I don't see them having a chance here..

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: Darshe is going to need him most powerful form (which I think is multigalaxy++) to stand a chance in this fight.

Beerus is already multi-galaxy. I hear Whis is universal based on hype and whatnot.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Don't forget, Whis can rewind time. He could just rewind time back to when Dark Schneider wasn't that powerful and kill him then. Not to mention it took Whis 3 minutes to get from the King Kai's planet to Earth, which makes him much faster than the Seraphs, and possible faster than Dark Schneider himself.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: Darshe is going to need him most powerful form (which I think is multigalaxy++) to stand a chance in this fight.

Beerus is already multi-galaxy. I hear Whis is universal based on hype and whatnot.

Naaa Beerus is only solar system+ and Whis is a little bit stronger.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@pern: actually, when I debate against DBZ, I take statements and power scaling into account, just to play it safe.

King Kai stated that beerus destroyed a cluster galaxies when he was super pissed. So Beerus is multigalaxy level to me.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: When was that stated?

The only thing that hints Beerus at being multi galaxy level is Akira Toriyama saying Beerus could destroy the Kaioshin Realm.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: I would look on the phonebook and PM a dbz expert about it.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By micah007123

@pern: @beware_my_power: Luckily I was watching the whole thing from afar. King Kai stated that "Beerus would wipe out a cluster of galaxies if you made him mad."

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I would want to say the dbz team Dark Schneider would win this. His abilities and hax are way to much for the team to handle. With Dark Schneider's dispel bound and judas priest he wins this. BUT does DS have dispel bound and judas priest in his base form? also he has eternal atoms so if beerus or whis cant destroy his body, soul and mind respectively. This means, unless all three are simultaneously destroyed, he can regenerate the other two.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@pern: @beware_my_power: Luckily I was watching the whole thing from afar. King Kai stated that "Beerus would wipe out a cluster of galaxies if you made him mad."

I can confirm he did say that and it makes sense since fodders can do this in dragonball

No Caption Provided

Honestly dbz has been at these levels for a long time but people keep downplaying it to planet level

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I would want to say the dbz team Dark Schneider would win this. His abilities and hax are way to much for the team to handle. With Dark Schneider's dispel bound and judas priest he wins this. BUT does DS have dispel bound and judas priest in his base form? also he has eternal atoms so if beerus or whis cant destroy his body, soul and mind respectively. This means, unless all three are simultaneously destroyed, he can regenerate the other two.

regeneration isnt saving him from guys who can vaporize him in a instant

cell and buu had massive regen and their fodders compared to bills and whis

bills alone is enough to beat schnieder

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@pern said:

Don't forget, Whis can rewind time. He could just rewind time back to when Dark Schneider wasn't that powerful and kill him then. Not to mention it took Whis 3 minutes to get from the King Kai's planet to Earth, which makes him much faster than the Seraphs, and possible faster than Dark Schneider himself.

My problem with time manipulation characters that can go back in time to kill/beat x character at a certain point of time.That is they don't attempt this during battle and only a few does if this during they have prep time.Not to mention,it also self BFR.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pern

@houseshm said:

@ugivemethelulz said:

Unless you can prove DBZ characters can destroy Dark Schneider's mind, body, and soul at the atomic level, they have no way of killing post time skip DS.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: isn't that only one galaxy? And goku won that fight against broly because of plot.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@houseshm said:

@ugivemethelulz said:

Unless you can prove DBZ characters can destroy Dark Schneider's mind, body, and soul at the atomic level, they have no way of killing post time skip DS.

his body would be vaporized alone with his soul and mind

According to Akira Toriyama, ki is made up of three components: Genki(元気; lit. "Energy"), Yūki (勇気; lit. "Courage") and Shōki (正気; lit. "Mind").

buu was destroyed at a sub atomic level

bills would vaporize him

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@micah said:

I can confirm he did say that and it makes sense since fodders can do this in dragonball

No Caption Provided

Honestly dbz has been at these levels for a long time but people keep downplaying it to planet level

That the South Galaxy that Broly "purposely" utterly destroyed even though that the 8th movie took place in the South Galaxy.It doesn't matter,because it's non-cannon.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: isn't that only one galaxy? And goku won that fight against broly because of plot.

Yeah goku beating broly was massive PIS, it was because plot needed it to be

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@pern said:

@houseshm said:

@ugivemethelulz said:

his body would be vaporized alone with his soul and mind

According to Akira Toriyama, ki is made up of three components: Genki(元気; lit. "Energy"), Yūki (勇気; lit. "Courage") and Shōki (正気; lit. "Mind").

buu was destroyed at a sub atomic level

bills would vaporize him

Actually you're right on being able to attack souls. Even when Vegeta and Goku were just souls, Ki was able to attack them. Still considering Dark Schneider was barely scathed by Big Bang level energy, there's no way DBZ can get past Darshe's durability.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: yeah, so goku probably wasn't on that level yet either. Wasn't it stated/ universally agreed by fans that super perfect cell was Solar System level?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@pern said:

Don't forget, Whis can rewind time. He could just rewind time back to when Dark Schneider wasn't that powerful and kill him then.

Whis has only rewinded time by three minutes, and I'm fairly certain that's not going to be enough here. Plus, he has no showings of doing it when he's getting atomized or anything.

Not to mention it took Whis 3 minutes to get from the King Kai's planet to Earth, which makes him much faster than the Seraphs, and possible faster than Dark Schneider himself.

Whis flies with the help of his staff, his best showing is reacting to bills/goku/vegeta..

@micah said:

Pretty sure the actual translation was 'solar system', which is consistent with his recent star-busting feat. The original japanese statement used "taiyou-kei" which literally translates to solar system.

@houseshm said:

No Caption Provided

Neither the feat, nor the character appeared in the manga.

regeneration isnt saving him from guys who can vaporize him in a instant. cell and buu had massive regen and their fodders compared to bills and whis.

It can, actually. The best regeneration feats in dragonball are from vaporization and cellular level.. Regeneration in bastard is not only biological, but reconstruction at atomic and space/time level as well.

bills alone is enough to beat schnieder.

lol. The only reason any of them are more than fodder here is because dark schneider is nerfed.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@micah said:

No Caption Provided

That the South Galaxy that Broly "purposely" utterly destroyed even though that the 8th movie took place in the South Galaxy.It doesn't matter,because it's non-cannon.

The movie took place on some left over planets purposely by broly trying to attract the z fighters they need somewhere to battle

or if broly did this "over time" and king kai ignored it for years and well as south kai because that makes sense

then broly is a MFTL solar system buster

either way that makes bills a galaxy buster

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: yeah, so goku probably wasn't on that level yet either. Wasn't it stated/ universally agreed by fans that super perfect cell was Solar System level?

yes cell is a solar system buster as shown in the manga and confirmed bird studio(toriyama studio) themselves

along with cell showing how he would do it in this game

Loading Video...

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@houseshm said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@houseshm said:

@micah said:

No Caption Provided

The movie took place on some left over planets purposely by broly trying to attract the z fighters they need somewhere to battle

or if broly did this "over time" and king kai ignored it for years and well as south kai because that makes sense

This doesn't matter because Bills/Beerus is a cannon character and Broly is non-cannon.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By micah007123

@princearagorn1: Whis did in fact say he could wipe out the solar system, but then we have King Kai stating he could destroy galaxies (which honestly wouldn't be that hard to believe). The SD Manga adaptation also had him say he could take out a galaxy easily I believe.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Are there any crazy feats Darshe performed in base form?

No, the impressive part was his speed, regeration, and supernova level raw power even when reduced down to a head. The important part is his versatility at this point, but after toying around with konron, he proceeds to activate judas pain and becomes majin..

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@houseshm said:

@micah said:

No Caption Provided

This doesn't matter because Bills/Beerus is a cannon character and Broly is non-cannon.

Well OP never said we were only using the manga even if we are cell is in the manga so still would make bills a galaxy buster

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Was it stated that that was Whis's limit? If so then Dark Schneider wrecks shop here.

I don't think Beerus is multi galaxy level, but here is evidence that might prove he is:

Loading Video...

Basically Akira Toriyama said Beerus could destroy the Kaioshin Realm, and the Daizenshuu said the Kaioshin Realm was 20% the size of the universe.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention it took Whis 3 minutes to get from the King Kai's planet to Earth, which makes him much faster than the Seraphs, and possible faster than Dark Schneider himself.

Whis flies with the help of his staff, his best showing is reacting to bills/goku/vegeta..

Although I agree that Dark Scneider takes this but why do you think Whis's needs his staff to fly at MFTL speeds?

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By houseshm

@pern: No it was not stated as whis limit

whis did it casually and nothing more was shown. Whis power are still only barely shown and all casual at this time. He is still a mystery

bills on the other hand destroyed a star with a casual ki blast so saying bills is only solar system level is retared since a star is most of the solar system which bills can destroy in a instant as stated by whis

meaning he wont even need to try to charge up a attack to destroy a solar system

he casually destroy solar systems

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By micah007123

@ugivemethelulz said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Although I agree that Dark Scneider takes this but why do you think Whis's needs his staff to fly at MFTL speeds?

Beerus himself was busting planets at arguably MTFL speeds when the distance is taken into account.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By houseshm

@micah said:

@ugivemethelulz said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Beerus himself was busting planets at arguably MTFL speeds when the distance is taken into account.

this and it took about the same time a beerus to destroy those planet as whis, note the light disppears as the leave the nebula, did to leave the gas nebula confirming he is MFTL

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bluejay4

Bump.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By micah007123

Any other opinions?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

That was in the dub, a dub error perhaps?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

That was in the dub, a dub error perhaps?

I don't know. King Kai did describe his energy as something along the lines of a runaway freight train. I think the statement has some validation behind it, especially given recent feats.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BUMP!

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark schneider still murders them

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

dark schneider still murders them

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait until the new movie comes out, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan may give the answer to this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot about this

@princearagorn1: But, m8... Majin form is restricted

Yes, I was talking about what happened in the story.

@princearagorn1 said:

Ah, sorry. Looking at the both times they flew from bills temple to earth/back, it seemed like that.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: also, there was another thread (I believe it was SSJG Goku vs God cloth Seiya) where someone claimed goku destroyed a galaxy with 3% of his power.

Can you confirm this?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: also, there was another thread (I believe it was SSJG Goku vs God cloth Seiya) where someone claimed goku destroyed a galaxy with 3% of his power.

Can you confirm this?

I can confirm that the person said he was joking in the very thread, lol.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers