No Caption Provided

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd give it to the team. Even though Vegeta is physically superior, along with having a higher attack potency, the amount of hax on the opposing side is staggering.

Limbo, Aizen's zanpakuto, etc. There's more diversity on this side, something Vegeta doesn't really have.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. The team is just unnatural.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vegeta shots with a planet busting attack and that is it

vegeta stomps

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pope052

@attackonshahbaz: Depends on what exactly their hax consists of and their means of utilizing it, as I doubt they'll even have a chance to do so before they get completely bull rushed by someone who has most if not all of the physical and power advantages already necessary to win.

Until anyone decides to explain otherwise, Vegeta has this.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team due to hax.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Team due to hax.

And what hax do they bring that they'll get a chance to use, exactly?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the way the pictures match up to each other.

The team isn't beating Vegeta through raw power for sure. It'll take hax for the team to win.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Madara's Hax:

• Planetary-level telepathy.
  • Multi-continental level attack potency.
  • Multi-continental level energy absorption.
  • Can reap souls with prolonged touch.
  • Multi-continental level matter disintegration/manipulation via Truth Speaking Balls.
  • http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Limbo:_Border_Jail This is technique that I can't really explain. Fairly overpowered, however.

Aizen's Hax

• Kyoka Suigetsu's Shikai ability is 'Perfect Hypnosis'. When released, anyone looking at his zanpakuto will be placed under a state of hypnosis that affects all five senses, with illusions that Aizen can control. The illusions are very good, but not perfect, as Unohana was able to tell the difference. The only way to escape Kyoka Suigetsu’s ability, as stated by Gin, is by touching the blade itself before complete hypnosis is activated.

Kizaru's Hax:

• Lightspeed intangibility and attacks.
micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@micah said:

Team due to hax.

And what hax do they bring that they'll get a chance to use, exactly?

They were listed above. If Vegeta speedblitzes immediately and goes for the kill then he has nothing to worry about. But the team does have several techniques that will be troublesome to get around if Vegeta drags this out.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Madara's Hax:

• Multi-continental level matter disintegration/manipulation via Truth Speaking Balls.
  • http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Limbo:_Border_Jail This is technique that I can't really explain. Fairly overpowered, however.

Aizen's Hax

• Kyoka Suigetsu's Shikai ability is 'Perfect Hypnosis'. When released, anyone looking at his zanpakuto will be placed under a state of hypnosis that affects all five senses, with illusions that Aizen can control. The illusions are very good, but not perfect, as Unohana was able to tell the difference. The only way to escape Kyoka Suigetsu’s ability, as stated by Gin, is by touching the blade itself before complete hypnosis is activated.

Kizaru's Hax:

Say what?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: I'd like to point out that Aizen should have far in excess of Multi-Continent level attacks as well.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder:

@attackonshahbaz said:

@pope052:

Madara's Hax:

Aizen's Hax

Kizaru's Hax:

Say what?

Madara has planetary level telepathy via the genesis tree and the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

He's absorbed energy-based attacks from both Sasuke and Naruto with the Preta Path.

He can reap souls with the Human Path.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Madara's Hax:

Aizen's Hax

Kizaru's Hax:

Nice post, sir. If I may add the few abilities you did not mention :

Madara :

• Nigh-immortality due to high speed regen
  • Can rewrite reality to come back to life at the cost of one of his eyes
  • Can teleport through switching place with his Limbo clones

Aizen :

• Kurohitsugi that can warp space-time
  • Teleportation
  • Nigh-immortality thanks to high-speed regen

Kizaru :

• Light speed teleportation
  • Light speed energy blasts
  • Amaterasu to blind his opponents (similar to solar flare)
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Vegeta wtfstomps them.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sheeno64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sheeno64

Vegeta is too cocky to one shot in the beginning. Team wins.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@attackonshahbaz: I'd like to point out that Aizen should have far in excess of Multi-Continent level attacks as well.

No Caption Provided

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AttackOnShahbaz

@jeepeh said:

No Caption Provided

Unless Aizen got a huge boost during the current arc, his attacks in no way have that level of potency. At most he's a mountain - island buster.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By colliderz

@attackonshahbaz:

Unless Aizen got a huge boost during the current arc, his attacks in no way have that level of potency. At most he's a mountain - island buster.

No way, Aizen has returned to the story but he is yet to do anything though has a serious hype going around him right now

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz:

No way, Aizen has returned to the story but he is yet to do anything though has a serious hype going around him right now

I figured so.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Six Paths Madara alone could *possibly* solo this version (and only this version) of Vegeta.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:

@jeepeh said:

That conclusion comes from power scaling from Kenpachi's meteor-busting feat. Do you want me to get the calc?

Ulquiorra's Lanza can be called Country level based on the size of Las Noches, you really think Monster Aizen's fraggor is merely mountain level?

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

I don't think Vegeta can win this, sadly.

Aizen's mind control being the biggest factor IMO.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pope052

@attackonshahbaz: Thanks a bunch, now let's see how all of what you've listed compares to Vegeta:

The telepathy seems to be the only major problem and it's something Vegeta can't necessarily counter, however due to the nature of his character as of the Saiyan Saga he'd be immediately inclined to go in for a direct speed-blitz and commence with punishment akin to how he initially manhandled Goku - except if anything it'll be much easier since the team isn't as quick nor as durable as Goku to my knowledge. Moving on, Vegeta was on the receiving end of multiple planetary level and above attacks throughout the battle against the Z Fighters yet he was relatively fine after being hit by the first two at once - so Madara's attack potency likely won't even tickle him. I also doubt he could absorb Vegeta's energy projection considering how you said he has only handled absorbing continental blasts from Naruto and Sasuke where as Vegeta's on average is at least planetary level, Vegeta getting his soul reaped also sounds very unlikely if prolonged touch is necessary, Goku at base was easily light speed after training with King Kai and yet he required a Kaioken times two in order to even barely keep up with a Vegeta who was merely toying - so his speed along with his raw power output is a major tide-turning factor at play.

The ability to disintegrate matter among everything else Madara and the team have at their disposal is redundant if they won't have a shot at tagging Vegeta, and I briefly read the wiki page you linked about the Limbo ability, which doesn't seem strong enough to even hurt Vegeta in the first place.

Now in regards to Aizen's illusions hax I'll reiterate by saying Vegeta won't give him a breath to activate it. Kizaru's attack speed would only be at best comparable to the likes of Goku at the time without the use of Kaioken, who Vegeta played with like fodder - and the intangibility is, as OP states, bypassed by his Ki Blasts. So out of what you've listed only a couple of abilities pose somewhat of a threat to Vegeta, but even so Vegeta isn't going to stand idle and allow them to be used to their full capacity - he's going to engage them in the first moment of battle and commence with the slaughter fest due to his massive physical, mobile, and overall raw power advantages, ultimately rendering the team's hax as negligible almost altogether.

And here's what I'll say in respect to what @mudamudamuda added on to your list:

Madara's regeneration won't be much of a factor if one of Vegeta's attacks completely vaporizes his being - also, coming back to life at the cost of one of his eyes would be a mistake as all he'd be doing is putting himself at even more of a disadvantage. Plus, his teleporation probably doesn't hold a headth of speed in comparison to Vegeta's movement speed in general - and besides, it's not as if he'll get even a second to even teleport initially, which may seem like quite an exaggeration, but it isn't. I believe I've already covered the rest of what you've said for Aizen, aside from the alleged power to warp space and time, but as I said previously for the most part, it's extremely unlikely for him to even have a second to think about using it - let alone it actually taking effect. Finally, I have countered teleportation earlier (despite you stating it's light speed capability, however Vegeta already treats such speeds effortlessly), light speed blasts are hardly anything new to Vegeta either, and lastly even if he does manage to blind him, Vegeta has taken the solar flare and carried on fine.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rickythanos

Vegeta has a speed (and strength obviously) advantage, but I bet Madara's Sharingan could follow his movements

Almighty push, Perfect Susanoo and Kamui (especially) should be enough to neutralize just about any of Vegetas offensive blasts.

If vegeta makes eye contact with madara even once, it could be over.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 18hunt

This is BOS Vegeta so I think he loses. Possibly bc of hax and cockyness

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@pope052: Very good post, mate.

Though I'd rather not debate, since I'm the OP, I'd still like to comment on a few things just this once if possible. :)

due to the nature of his character as of the Saiyan Saga he'd be immediately inclined to go in for a direct speed-blitz and commence with punishment akin to how he initially manhandled Goku

That doesn't seem in character for this version of Vegeta IMO. From what I member, Vegeta is a very proud and I'd even say cocky person who wants to beat his opponents at their best to both crush their pride and boost his own ego. Looking back at his fight vs Goku, Vegeta did not go straight for a speed Blitz. Instead, he allowed Goku to switch to another battlefield and even allowed him to hit him a couple of times before effectively speedblitzing him. This kind of attitude could cost him in such a scenario if he tries to tank Kurohitsugi or Madara's TSB.

Vegeta was on the receiving end of multiple planetary level and above attacks throughout the battle against the Z Fighters yet he was relatively fine after being hit by the first two at once

To be fair, this seems like a bit of an overestimation. While It's true that Vegeta was faced with planet busting attacks at least twice, never once did he actually take the full power of the attack and remain unharmed. For example when faced with Goku's Kamehameha, Vegeta took a decent amount of damage, and that even though he did not actually take the full force of the attack head on (since he escaped the blast after being hit) :

No Caption Provided

The other time he was faced with a planet busting attack was when he took the spirit bomb, which from what I remember nearly killed him... And while he did survive the attack somehow, his power level had decreased so much that he could even be hurt by the likes of Yajirobe.

Madara's regeneration won't be much of a factor if one of Vegeta's attacks completely vaporizes his being

True, but that is assuming Vegeta can actually completely disintegrate him. As Madara could switch place with his clones, or even use the TSB as shield to protect himself from at least most of the damage.

also, coming back to life at the cost of one of his eyes would be a mistake as all he'd be doing is putting himself at even more of a disadvantage

Not really, since madara could use that to take Vegeta by surprise by spawning right behind him (as Obito did to Konan for example). Or he could ingenuously combine it with Rinne tensei, an ability that allows him to revive the dead at the cost of his own life, to both revive his team mates, then himself through Izanagi 'sacrificing his eye). This could also give the team a second or 3rd chance, allow them to better time their attack and at least destabilize Vegeta if not outright catch him off-guard.

Plus, his teleporation probably doesn't hold a headth of speed in comparison to Vegeta's movement speed in general -

I don't know about that. Teleportation jutsus in Naruto are usually instantaneous similar to Goku Instant transmission. Although we weren't really given an explanation about Madara's clone switching ability...

Vegeta has taken the solar flare and carried on fine.

To be fair. That solar flare completely blinded Vegeta and left him open for a while so, If Kizaru does use it on him, I could very well see the team exploit that opening, no matter how small, to it's fullest given their intellect and usual battle style.

Again, I really liked your well detailed explanation and reasoning and I don't want to take sides or anything (I probably won't even post arguments in my thread again)., I just wanted to rectify these few points to make sure the discussion stays fair. :)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Is not Azien and Madara immortal? If I remember correctly. I think Madara told Naruto and Sasuke that he is immortal.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta stomps.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Is not Azien and Madara immortal? If I remember correctly. I think Madara told Naruto and Sasuke that he is immortal.

They are both stated to be immortal, but I think that's more due to the speed of their regeneration rather than being actually completely immortal.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@terry2012 said:

They are both stated to be immortal, but I think that's more due to the speed of their regeneration rather than being actually completely immortal.

I think Azien is because they could not kill him they could only seal him. The same with Madara.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@attackonshahbaz said:

@pope052:

Madara's Hax:

Aizen's Hax

Kizaru's Hax:

Say what?

Madara has planetary level telepathy via the genesis tree and the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

He's absorbed energy-based attacks from both Sasuke and Naruto with the Preta Path.

He can reap souls with the Human Path.

Okay I had to go back to make sure I wasn't forgetting something but the tree was made from the body of the Juubi which Madara can't use here

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: You're thinking of the God Tree (i.e. the Juubi Tree), the genesis tree was the one used with Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Vegeta could easily win, but his personality and track record indicate that he'd end up falling victim to hax and dying.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By s1ckb0y

I don't have the time to explain it in detail but Vegeta busts a$$ like a muthaf!$ken homo.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NothingClever

Madara: "I have heard it said that Saiyans ain't **** at staring contests..."

Vegeta: "HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY PROUD SAIYAN HERITAGE! i WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE STARING POWER OF A SUPER SAIYAN!"

Madara: "Boosh."

Team wins.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: You're thinking of the God Tree (i.e. the Juubi Tree), the genesis tree was the one used with Infinite Tsukuyomi.

They're the same tree IIRC and just in case I wasn't according to chapter 646, they are unless I missed something

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Kizaru blitzes

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Okay I had to go back to make sure I wasn't forgetting something but the tree was made from the body of the Juubi which Madara can't use here

Why wouldn't he be able to use them ?

No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta go to rage state and destroys the planet

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weren't DBZ threads banned at one point?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Saiyan Saga Vegeta only has the DC advantage in my opinion which vegeta wouldn't bother using a planet buster right away. DBZ characters didn't really reach LS until like maybe what? Namek Saga? Aizen and Madara are ridiculously hypersonic. While Kizaru is legit faster than light.

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

How is Kizaru FTL?

And he is only LS in that mirror travel technique. His reaction speed is just hypersonic.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'd give it to the team. Even though Vegeta is physically superior, along with having a higher attack potency, the amount of hax on the opposing side is staggering.

Limbo, Aizen's zanpakuto, etc. There's more diversity on this side, something Vegeta doesn't really have.

true that.

Either Vageta walks into a Gudou Dama,

or kills himself while trapped in Aizens illusion

or...well Kizaru is a null factor.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kami was a powerful actually. He controlled a random guy's mind and even made him fight in a tournament as a super strong guy. Kami later says that he's too weak to do anything against the Saiyans so Vegeta should be able to resist Aiezen's hypnosis.

That's the big hax here IMO.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a odd one and hard to call a win mainly because vegeta will scan there powers seeing there of that of a average human because they don't have powerlevels or there very low due to no ki usage. So vegeat will be like try and hurt me and they will attack him with non hax abilities which vegeta will be surprised by then return blows. Once they realise how tough vegeta is the hax come in. If vegeta can tank the haxs witha good amount of damage he will go into a rage and blow up the planet or use planetbusting AOE. If not he loses Via hax.