Vegeta SSj Blue Evolution [Kaio-Ken x20] vs Jiren [Full Power]

Avatar image for avengersasssemb
AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Vegeta SSj Blue Evolution [Kaio-Ken x20] vs Jiren [Full Power] (26 votes)

Vegeta SSj Blue Evolution [Kaio-Ken x20] 38%
Jiren [Full Power] 62%
  • Vegeta learns to use the Kaio-Ken x20 while in his Super Saiyan Blue Evolution form. Can he defeat Jiren now?
Vegeta SSj Blue Evolution
Vegeta SSj Blue Evolution

• 
Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren. The boost provided by UI Omen outstrips this and even with that Goku couldn’t win.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren still shitstomps no matter how much non cannon boost you apply for Vegeta. He never had feats that he would outmatch Jiren. This can’t even prove he will beat a non-full power Jiren.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unknown, since we don't know how many times stronger Jiren is compared to Goku and Vegeta

But with 20 x the boost of Evolution Blue, I'd say he given FP Jiren a excellent fight but LB Jiren most likely still takes it

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren. UIO Goku was struggling with Jiren even after SSBK, and UIO gives a bigger power boost than just Kaioken.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: I always thought ultra instinct wasn't a strength or ki booster, I thought it just made the person's resources better. Did they actually say he was stronger or was he just faster when he was using it?

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AvengersAsssemb

@hypnos0929 said:

@panzerx: I always thought ultra instinct wasn't a strength or ki booster, I thought it just made the person's resources better. Did they actually say he was stronger or was he just faster when he was using it?

His strength apparently increased whenever he underwent the Ultra-Instinct Omen transformation. However, it doesn't seem to give Goku much higher of a power-boost than using the Genki-Dama because remember, Kefla SSj rivaled the Genki-Dama in terms of brute force, but SSj2 Kefla was even more powerful than Goku's second Ultra-Instinct Omen transformation. So this tells us that it's power-boost is somewhat greater than the Genki-Dama, which is somewhat more powerful than the Kaio-Kenx20.

Do I think that Jiren is 20x more powerful than Vegeta in his Limit-Breaker transformation? Absolutely not. Goku and Vegeta were strong enough to outlast him in the Tournament of Power in their respective transformations because neither Goku and Vegeta, or Jiren, could gain the upperhand on the opposing team until outside reinforments stepped in.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for grand_master520
Grand_Master520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren Stomps

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: And do you really have any concrete evidence of what will result after kaioken is applied to Vegeta? Kaioken is not just a power boost so it is nearly impossible to gauge what Vegeta will look like with that kind of power, considering we never saw him using. It is like saying what will happen if you give Alber Einstein Mjolnir. Something that is completely irrelevant towards each other.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: I am arguing it could backfire. Since the Op had not stated if he would have mastered it or not so it is impossible to gauge.

There is absolutely no way to indicate what he will do with the hammer just like what will happen to Vegeta if kaioken is applied to him.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI > Jiren > UIO >> SSBx20 Spirit bomb > SSB x 20 Goku

If SSBE = SSBx20 then this Vegeta should be around the spirit bombs power but still way less than it, Jiren still stomps

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: I meant if he is gonna use it to power himself up or just use it other way else. Thanks for respecting.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckarma said:

MUI > Jiren > UIO >> SSBx20 Spirit bomb > SSB x 20 Goku

If SSBE = SSBx20 then this Vegeta should be around the spirit bombs power but still way less than it, Jiren still stomps

Goku used the Kaio-Ken x20 to boost his stamina so he could continue pushing the Genki-Dama, but that doesn't suggest that it increased the power of the Genki-Dama itself.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Kaioken is a horrible way to fight. Goku has literally never beaten an opponent using it.

SSB evolved from a Vegeta who is not exausted would do much better.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929 said:

His strength apparently increased whenever he underwent the Ultra-Instinct Omen transformation. However, it doesn't seem to give Goku much higher of a power-boost than using the Genki-Dama because remember, Kefla SSj rivaled the Genki-Dama in terms of brute force, but SSj2 Kefla was even more powerful than Goku's second Ultra-Instinct Omen transformation. So this tells us that it's power-boost is somewhat greater than the Genki-Dama, which is somewhat more powerful than the Kaio-Kenx20.

Do I think that Jiren is 20x more powerful than Vegeta in his Limit-Breaker transformation? Absolutely not. Goku and Vegeta were strong enough to outlast him in the Tournament of Power in their respective transformations because neither Goku and Vegeta, or Jiren, could gain the upperhand on the opposing team until outside reinforments stepped in.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avengersasssemb: Considering he still lost the pushing battle it should still count.

Just like SS1 Goku won the pushing battle with Kid Buu, SS1 gave it a boost

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FP Jiren breaks a few sweats but he ultimately wins. I honestly believe SSJBE+Kaiokenx20 is too much ki control even for Vegeta to maintain for too long.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckarma said:

@avengersasssemb: Considering he still lost the pushing battle it should still count.

Just like SS1 Goku won the pushing battle with Kid Buu, SS1 gave it a boost

8 time boost by the looks of it

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren was able to ignore attacks from SSBE, SSBKKx20, and 17. Since 17 is only SSB level, the team should be 2.05 times stronger than SSBE Vegeta. To ignore attacks from another person completely in DB, he is stated to need 2x the PL. So lowball and take Jiren as 4.1 times stronger than SSBE. MUI outclassed Jiren and LB closed the gap so consider it 2x stronger than normal Jiren. 4.1 x 2= 8.2.

I'm sure he's capable of much more and my personal opinion is much higher, but if it's okay to lowball Saitama so much to continental level+. Then, it's okay to lowball Jiren to 8.2x stronger than SSBE.

So yeah, SSBEKKx20 stomps. That or unknown.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren would probably win. Bolstering stats isn’t all it takes, because Jiren can just do that too.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren