Vegeta runs Sasuke gauntlet

• 74 results
werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Vegeta runs Sasuke gauntlet (65 votes)

He Clear with ease Slaughterstomp every rounds includs Bonus 48%
He Clears, but not in the Bonus team overwhelms him 12%
Vegeta make his way to round 7 and ends there 26%
Itachi solos 14%

1. Kid Sasuke Chunnin Exam

2. Cursed mark Kid Sasuke

3. Early Shippuden Sasuke

4. Hebi Sasuke

5. EMS Sasuke

6. Eos Sasuke

7. Adult Sasuke

Bonus: Adult Sasuke, Itachi, Madara, Obito, and Shisui vs Vegeta

This is Saiyan Saga Vegeta he's in character: cocky, arrogant and doesn't take this seriously.

Sasuke is there to buy sometime before Z-fighters and Goku arrives and he's taking this seriously

Sasuke has a full year preparation time and basic knowledge

As for Bonus: Juudara, Juubito, Healthy Alive Itachi and Shishui has both Sharingan

Can Sasuke hold him off 30 mins before Z-fighter come?

Or Vegeta would kill him?

• 
king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta, all rounds, easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets murked at adult, and EOS can take him down, in the bonus round he is getting raped.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan saga? what speed feats does he have to suggest EMS couldn't at the very least stall him if not potentially kill him under these stipulations.

EoS stomps and adult might joke with him

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wewlad80

Adult Sasuke is Massively Hypersonic, Saiyan Saga Goku was sub-Relativistic and then Goku with Kaiokenx3 was atleast comfortably Relativistic. This version of Vegeta gave him a beating despite that.

Vegeta wins every round with the last one being interesting.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The vote option is pretty limited.

Regardless, he won't make it past EoS Sasuke.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

Eos alone couldn't handle Kaguya by himself. who is on par with Saiyan Saga Vegeta i think

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cooljammy18

Slaughters his way all up to EoS which will be a real challenge and then stops at Adult Sasuke, so Round 7 imo. Bonus is too much for just Saiyan Saga level Vegeta.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80: Adult Sasuke is within sub relativistic speed. EoS Sasuke is barely touching SR

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Speed feats? IIRC Keep up with Kaiooken Goku who is arguably faster than anyone from Narutoverse

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

Eos alone couldn't handle Kaguya by himself. who is on par with Saiyan Saga Vegeta i think

On par in terms of DC, maybe. That alone won't guarantee a victory.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta clears

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wewlad80

@thedarkpaladin said:
@werkudoro said:

@thedarkpaladin:

Doesnt Kaguya generally operate at the upper end of Massively Hypersonic ?

Also Vegeta's raw durability should be above ignoring Regen/Healing factor.

Draycorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjustu gg

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@werkudoro said:

@thedarkpaladin:

Doesnt Kaguya generally operate at the upper end of Massively Hypersonic ?

The only speed feats she has to her name is outpacing Naruto and Sasuke. Then again, Vegeta's only speed feat during the Saiyan Saga is keeping up with base/Kaio-Ken Goku.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Speed feats? IIRC Keep up with Kaiooken Goku who is arguably faster than anyone from Narutoverse

KK goku is at the absolute best Raikage speed and that's being extremely generous IMO. Sasuke isn't outsped until he gets to Final form freeza (IMO atleast) where he gets legit LS feats.

@wewlad80 said:

Adult Sasuke is Massively Hypersonic, Saiyan Saga Goku was sub-Relativistic and then Goku with Kaiokenx3 was atleast comfortably Relativistic. This version of Vegeta gave him a beating despite that.

Just saying something is relativistic is unquantifiable, %1 of the speed of light is relativistic and even part 1 characters can accomplish that. Sasuke's physical movement speed is shy of LS, his combat/reactionary speed is in the Nanosecond capability as well as Instant teleportation with nothing more than a glance.

Vegeta has no feats to suggest he's a threat to Sasuke at that level rather than D/C, and even then he's not going to blow up the planet. If he attempts to though Sasuke could just kill him beforehand.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a shite poll

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vegeta clears

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears this chump. EOS sasuke is overrated

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaioken lasts a heartbeat, put that into perspective in the goku and vegeta fight, and you will see nobody here is blitzing vegeta.

Vegeta will gladly surface wipe the planet if need be... he only took his time with goku, because that wouldn't have done much to goku.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult sasuke is the only chance

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Vegeta have that invisible exploding thingy

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Do you mean his TK attack? That he used to kill Nappa? Then Yes he does have.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at three. He gets incapped by a genjutsu.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To note, early Shippuden Sasuke and Hebi Sasuke are the same version. I imagine you meant Taka Sasuke.

Avatar image for thegamemastershaun
TheGamemasterShaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta clears the gauntlet and the bonus match. Saiyan Saga Vegeta has a power level of about 18000 and plus he can go into Ozzaru form when things get rough(bonus match).

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solo king solos everyone here .. including himself

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:

This but imo team pulls the win in bonus round

KungFuBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how any version of sasuke comes close to vegeta. He clears every round.

This gonna sound very harsh but once naruto cast / sasuke can clear Dragonball level fighters . Then only be fair for them to attempt dbz.

Vegeta can keep consistent damage going on sasuke. And I highly dout sasuke could do same. One punch would be enough to rock sasuke hard.

Sasuke only has one decent feat but compared to vegeta it's a meh feat.

ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ken055: You do know that this is Saiyan Saga Vegeta right? His feats aren't that great compared to EoS Sasuke or Adult Sasuke. If Ki=Chakra in this fight then Sasuke can absorb his ki blasts via Rinnegan.

Also his Deva path abilities plus Kagutsuchi would be a major problem to Vegeta. Sasuke has a good habit of blindsiding his opponents when their guard is down. Whereas Vegeta is normally too cocky to keep us his guard against opponents he knows little to nothing about.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't recall anything putting Saiyan Saga Vegeta at relativistic speeds...

An actual feat proving his speed would be nice.

KungFuBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artoriasabysswalker

Yep I nw it's sayain saga ^_^

Look at nappa his destructive and stats were great and I think he give sasuke a whooping. And vegeta way stronger than nappa.

And if were gonna convert ki to chakra or vice versa . ( I personally wouldn't otherwise you hit a lot gray areas ) but if we do for this fight. IMO ki is far superior than chakra. It shown way more kick than chakra.

And for debate sake if sasuke could absorb those ki blast . I don't think he could keep it up. It take a lot out of sasuke.

Lastly from vegeta fight it seriously shows vegeta has the speed to catch sasuke and say if they wer equal in speed but then reaction wise I honestly don't see sasuke avoiding to many attacks.

Vegeta may the cocky type. But he honestly has a steady ki compared to sasuke.

If we do say yea sasuke can fight against vegeta but for how long ? Eventually vegeta would win

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta stops hard at 6, gets curbed on 7 and is joked with on the bonus.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Azureus

Sub-relativistic vegeta? Scans would be nice.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ken055: Ki has a stronger AoE effect but it's not superior for concentrated damage (as far as Saiyan saga goes). And Vegeta's durability is no higher than EoS Sasuke's. Krillin almost killed him with a Katana if Goku had not stopped him. And it just so happens that Sasuke has a sword, which he can use Amenotejikara to warp it into Vegeta's skull.

Or if Vegeta were to rush Sasuke, Sasuke could (and most likely would) use Amenotejikara to replace his body with his sword that would impale Vegeta like he did with Madara. As far as absorbing ki goes, Sasuke nor Madara has ever shown signs of fatigue when absorbing Chakra.

Seriously though, Sasuke has too many techniques that Vegeta could avoid. Let's take a look.

Amaterasu: Vegeta doesn't have the durability to not only survive being burned alive by an attack that's essentially hotter than lava but has no way of removing it

Amenotejikara: Read second paragraph

Perfect Susano'o: A counter to Great Ape form as well as massively destructive force

Kagutsuchi: The manipulation of Amaterasu which can be shaped and formed offensively and defensively, as well as applying it to his Susano'o for even greater offense and defense capabilities

Deva path (Gravity manipulation): Sasuke can either blow Vegeta away or pull him towards himself for a fatal blow

Tsukuyomi or any other standard Sharingan genjutsu: Vegeta couldn't even fight off Babidi's mind control (albeit Vegeta confessed that he let Babidi take control but Vegeta did try to fight it nonetheless)

There's no way Vegeta can defend against what ever game-breaking Sharingan Jutsu Sasuke decides to use. The only way I see Vegeta winning here is by blowing up the planet. But unless Vegeta does that from the start instead of dragging out the fight (because it'll be too late then) then he isn't winning here.

KungFuBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artoriasabysswalker

Personally I say Chakra is versatile

Ki has shown higher level of damage plus vegeta can fly

Am not calling chakra weak but it's more like a extra limb than somthing with Raw power.

Yajirobe's katana has shown some impressive cutting feats tho.

Side note, To be honest katana , shurikens or any other basic wep can pretty much take out some anime characters. No matter how strong sasuke gotten a normal shuriken could kill him. It's like that with a lot amines standard weps can some how be dangerous.

Hopfully this part makes sense ( we can't fully equal ki n chakra. Even tho sasuke may not have struggled to absorb chakra. How do we nw he can absorb ki? So if we make it ki into chakra does saskue gain upper hand ? Or if chakra into ki does vegeta gain upper hand? Or if we took vegeta outta dbz and try to convert his ki to chakra it would be far stronger than high tier ninja. And if we did same with sasuke his ki wouldn't be very impressive. )

If we talk about absorbing , in dbz it has a limit since it can only absorb so much ki rapidly. ( just because sasuke absorbers few chakra doesn't mean he can absorb vegeta shooting far more than he may be actually able to take in

Coming to genjutsu. Am sure vegeta sayain pride was in the way of him getting mind controlled. ( am gonna have look but if I recall the mind control was naff after all vegeta broke out of it. He wanted power buff. Also am sure ther wer few eps were taking over a sayain mind was not easy task.

Vegeta was keeping up / clashing with goku. In no way is sasuke superior to speed. Maybe saskue has teleportation but vegeta in that arc shown enough reaction time.

Saskue may have a bag full of different skills but how many are effectively gonna even work.

Even if we do drag this fight out. Vegeta only needs a hit or 2 wer as sasuke will need quite abit.

ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ken055: If Vegeta were to let loose a Galick Gun and was too much ki for Sasuke to absorb, then Sasuke would swap positions with Vegeta and Vegeta would take the full brunt of the attack. I understand that ki is superior to Chakra but they're quite equal in this saga.

Sasuke's genjutsu isn't to take over the mind of Vegeta, but it would place illusions in his mind without him noticing. Much like how Sasuke did to Deidara multiple times.

And sure, Vegeta has good reaction time but I doubt he can react to Sasuke's Amenotejikara. But I personally think this fight ends with Sasuke casting Amaterasu upon Vegeta.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta is to fast, to powerfull and his durability gives the Uchiha cancer. I don´t know, how will Sasuke react to Vegetas attack speed.

One Punch would brake Sasuke´s face like Riki-oh his enemy´s.

KungFuBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amenotejikara will be abit trouble but I don't think it's a winning attack, vegeta has a good shot to counter or block attacks that get switched. He should be able to react to his own blast.

If we're kinda equaling ki and chakra then vegeta powering up should work similar to chakra and disturb the jutsu

Lol Amaterasu abit weird one. I can't say it's weak and easy to deflect or stop. Thers few ways to stop it but I don't think vegeta has any. But my problem with Amaterasu that it's not very consistent . Saskue would have make sure he found a good enough opening but at same time I don't nw if it will actually work at all or fast enough to deal with vegeta. I don't think vegeta new to high heat based attacks ( this could be a game changer due to how it works) i gonna think little about amaterasu

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6. Gets stomped at 7. Gets godstomped in the bonus round.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking about it more carefully, all EoS Sasuke needs to do is teleport Vegeta into a Chidori or Enton for a decisive victory. Vegeta doesn't really have any answer to his hax, nor does he outclass him in any category besides DC, which Sasuke has a hard counter for.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d
deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 or 7.

ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Exactly my point. On top of everything Sasuke can do with his eyes he also has Hawk and Snake summons to distract Vegeta long enough to blindside him for a fatal attack.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artoriasabysswalker: Basically, although summons aren't even needed as a distraction to begin with, imo.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way against adult Sasuke. Other than him, he wrecks the rest.