Vash the Stampede vs The Punisher

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By oldmagic

Seems like a good match. Takes place in New York city in a semi-crowded street. Vash isnt' activating his angel arm. This is a pure gun slinger battle.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By gunswordfist

Vash curbstomp. He moves faster than the human eye and can blow a hole in the moon. I can't think of a Marvel gunman that could take him on and even come close to winning.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

How did this in anyway seem like a good match?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldmagic

Punisher seems to be going toe to toe against people like Deadpool here.....soo....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Vash wins
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Punisher seems to be going toe to toe against people like Deadpool here.....soo....
"
Deadpool is in no way comparable to Vash the Stampede.Vash is so far beyond Deadpool it's ridiculous.Acting like Deadpool is so far above the Punisher that it's a mismatch is just plain ignorant.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oldmagic

Deadpool is tough. Doesn't mean Vash would win against someone like Deadpool. While i agree that Vash is by far stronger in terms of physical aspects and gun slinging, Deadpool is could give him quite a workout. The fact that Deadpool beat Taskmaster with both his hands and legs tied means something.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Deadpool is tough. Doesn't mean Vash would win against someone like Deadpool. While i agree that Vash is by far stronger in terms of physical aspects and gun slinging, Deadpool is could give him quite a workout. The fact that Deadpool beat Taskmaster with both his hands and legs tied means something.
"
Deadpool ain't sh#t.He's not even peak human.The only reason why he's still alive is because of his healing factor.He's been decapitated many times.Vash would completely destroy Deadpool..if he could actually die then it would make it that much worse.Vash outclasses him in everything.Deadpool beating Taskmaster in a bad writing situation doesn't mean sh#t.As you can see when Taskmaster fought Deadpool in a comic not written by Deadpool's writers..he actually stood a chance.And even with that...Vash would own Taskmaster too so bringing him up mean little to nothing.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oldmagic

Not even peak human?? And weak? Deadpool? I doubt that. He fought against Cap, Wolverine and Daredevil at the same time...or was it just Cap and Daredevil....anyway, he was giving them a run for there money and held his own. Deadpool is far from weak.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Deadpool looked sort of weird in the Wolverine Movie Trailer...

off topic comment
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Not even peak human?? And weak? Deadpool? I doubt that. He fought against Cap, Wolverine and Daredevil at the same time...or was it just Cap and Daredevil....anyway, he was giving them a run for there money and held his own. Deadpool is far from weak.
"
No..he's not Peak human in anything.The official handbook of the Marvel Universe says he's athletic human..just like any other street leveler.
Yes..Deadpool is weak compared to Vash.
Deadpool didn't fight against Cap.He kicked him in the balls when he was off-gaurd in their first encounter and when Deadpool fought the Secret Avengers..he stabbed Cap witha tranq when he wasn't looking.
He fought Daredevil many times and got his ass kicked in every one of those encounters.The only time he won was in the Contest of Champions..but he didn't have to even hit Daredevil to win in that...and he didn't touch him once.
He never fought against Cap,Wolverine and DD at the same time.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kaino12

vash even with out his angle arm still mega pwns i mean i like the punisher and i back him alot but ive seen the things vash does with just his normal gun.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash curbstomps the life out of him.... wait, no he wouldn't. But he still wins easily.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Not even peak human?? And weak? Deadpool? I doubt that. He fought against Cap, Wolverine and Daredevil at the same time...or was it just Cap and Daredevil....anyway, he was giving them a run for there money and held his own. Deadpool is far from weak.
"
No..he's not Peak human in anything.The official handbook of the Marvel Universe says he's athletic human..just like any other street leveler.
Deadpool didn't fight against Cap.He kicked him in the balls when he was off-gaurd in their first encounter and when Deadpool fought the Secret Avengers..he stabbed Cap witha tranq when he wasn't looking.
He fought Daredevil many times and got his ass kicked in every one of those encounters.The only time he won was in the Contest of Champions..but he didn't have to even hit Daredevil to win in that...and he didn't touch him once.
"
This would be like saying Punisher should have lost when he went against all the super powered freaks....he's just human.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eh bra U could have Puniser,Deadpool,Deathstroke and Deadshot against Vash and Vash even without the angel arm could win.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash, easily.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Braise

Vash. Too easily, in fact.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
"
This would be like saying Punisher should have lost when he went against all the super powered freaks....he's just human.
"
That has absolutely nothing to do with my argument.
SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SilverSurfa

Vash dodges bullets E-A-S-I-L-Y at point blank range.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Truthfully this wouldn't even be close. Vash would totally wreck Frank.