Vash the Stampede v.s. Deadpool!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lantern Prime

Who wins this battle of the Gun Slingers? This is my opinion the one for the ages!

Kid Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kid Madness

I really don't much about Deadpool, but I think Vash would win!He's got the arm that can transform and destroy cities.He can also see what's going to happen before it happens.Vash all the way!

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Phorqe

Not sure who would win, but there would definitely be some collateral damage, a town, maybe two..... three?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Lantern Prime

If Vash chooses to use his Angel Arm!

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By New_World_Order

Vash.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash, While Deadpool may be impossible to kill, Manga Vash could shoot black holes with 1 square kilometre of mass intake.

So he'd win via Deadpool being basically sealed away for ever.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TifaLockhart

Vash gets the nod from me due to his accuracy and speed.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaywray said:

Vash, While Deadpool may be impossible to kill, Manga Vash could shoot black holes with 1 square kilometre of mass intake.

^^This is literally the only way Vash can put Deadpool down. Otherwise, Deadpool wins via attrition.

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool and Vash go and eat Donuts and Chimichangas and find peace over a Churro

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vash

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash is too fast for Deadpool to do anything to him.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool and Vash go and eat Donuts and Chimichangas and find peace over a Churro

QFT! LOLOLOL!

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By russellmania77

@jaywray said:

this. the human typhoon wins

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaywray said:

Do you have a link to this? Sounds cool.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jaywray

@needlebay said:

@jaywray said:

Do you have a link to this? Sounds cool.

It might be a bit hard to see it from this but it's the best I can do right now as I'm not at my own computer right now, I can't find the square kilometer statement right now though!

No Caption Provided

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By wkar

Vash for the win

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash all the way.

NeoRunnerNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NeoRunnerNova

Now Deadpool has astounding regeneration and it takes a lot to put him down he is indeed very hard to get rid of but I believe Vash with the right equipment can pull it off.

No Caption Provided

Deadpool is able to survive a massive explosion and he endured through the whole event while still in the mindset of wanting to go get a beverage. Deadpool takes things as if he is thinking, feeling and acting in another world his own world, lol. He`s a very interesting character but back on topic many would agree with the following.

No Caption Provided

As you can see within this scan he is impaled by a knife but he knows that his brain will heal and he pretty much ignores the fact.

No Caption Provided

Survives having his head removed and reduced to talking head. He still refuses the fate of death as he proceeds to attacking those who caused him trouble.

No Caption Provided

Has a laser shot and fired into his eye yet he continues on and brushes it off.

No Caption Provided

Survives and endures through a huge explosion caused by a grenade within a building, his stomach is distorted as well as destroyed in a gruesome manner yet he brushes it off talking with the implications of mockeries within the twisted understandings of his speech.

No Caption Provided

Takes a huge beating from Captain America and he is able to contend with him in H2H. Things get pretty ugly, both characters are severely beaten suffering from the cause and effect of their fists and brutalities. Deadpool takes Captain America`s punches and keeps fighting back.

No Caption Provided

Gets knocked down and stepped on by Hulk, but it doesn`t knock him out instantly also Deadpool was embedded right beneath the rubble or ground.

No Caption Provided

Even having his heart ripped out is nothing to him and Deadpool not being able to die he even attracts Death`s interest also his motivational sense of vengeance jump starts and sparks the functionalism of his healing factor which is very interesting. His heart is even regenerated from the event of the issue at hand.

Now the reason why Vash would be able to win in my opinion would be his intellect, speed and Angel Arm.

No Caption Provided

With his Angel Arm he is able to fire energy blasts that can destroy cities and these energy blasts or spheres take the form of black holes, a redirected blast even is powerful enough to puncture a moon. The Angel Arm is a very crafty and extremely powerful weapon that Vash uses with caution as well as great accuracy. Vash can also dodge bullets easily and he his speed is far beyond Deadpool`s very own.

Loading Video...

As you can see in this video, Vash`s Angel Arm`s blast decimates an entire city while being redirected to the moon, this blast is even powerful enough to put a hole in the moon and this a concentrated blast as well. Now this fight would be awesome and the dialogue would also be pretty interesting, I could see Deadpool and Vash hanging out at Tim Hortons after all both like and eat donuts, lol. But Vash wins due to greater speed, accuracy, skill, intelligence and overall raw power.