why?
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Lance Bastro

vance astro has a much more wider varity of power manipulations than cyclops, but who knows... cyclops wins due to pure luck!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lance Bastro said:
"vance astro has a much more wider varity of power manipulations than cyclops, but who knows... cyclops wins due to pure luck!"
Cyclops doesn't need luck.Vance's Psychokinesis is concussive force and can be dodged.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lance Bastro

lol you really hate yourself do you.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lance Bastro said:
"lol you really hate yourself do you."
No..I'm just named after the character.I think Cyclops could give him some trouble.I don't even know if he has Psychokinesis anymore...he hasn't used it since he's been a Guardian.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lance Bastro

well you're right cyclops could win this. he probably has better athletic abilities than vance and cyclops does trian in a daily basis at level 10 (fatal) danger room which gives him massive expierience points. vance still can do more with his powers, but he still needs to focus on scott. scott has pretty much 100% accracy all of the time becuase he really doesn't need to aim.. just look with his eyes and fallow them around. I'm not too sure if cyclops optic blast has a good long longatility span.. there are some occations were his optic blast burns out and he would need to rest it up in order to shoot beams again, but i doubt he would be going that desparate.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lance Bastro said:
"well you're right cyclops could win this. he probably has better athletic abilities than vance and cyclops does trian in a daily basis at level 10 (fatal) danger room which gives him massive expierience points. vance still can do more with his powers, but he still needs to focus on scott. scott has pretty much 100% accracy all of the time becuase he really doesn't need to aim.. just look with his eyes and fallow them around. I'm not too sure if cyclops optic blast has a good long longatility span.. there are some occations were his optic blast burns out and he would need to rest it up in order to shoot beams again, but i doubt he would be going that desparate."
See now your going to far..Cyclops doesn't have better athletic ability than Vance.The only reason I thought Cyclops would be a good match up..he is a fairly good fighter,he's quick on the draw and his energy beam is massive..when he wants it to be.As far as who will win.I think it could go either way depending on who acts first and what they do.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lance Bastro
Vance Astro said:
"Lance Bastro said:
"well you're right cyclops could win this. he probably has better athletic abilities than vance and cyclops does trian in a daily basis at level 10 (fatal) danger room which gives him massive expierience points. vance still can do more with his powers, but he still needs to focus on scott. scott has pretty much 100% accracy all of the time becuase he really doesn't need to aim.. just look with his eyes and fallow them around. I'm not too sure if cyclops optic blast has a good long longatility span.. there are some occations were his optic blast burns out and he would need to rest it up in order to shoot beams again, but i doubt he would be going that desparate."
See now your going to far..Cyclops doesn't have better athletic ability than Vance.The only reason I thought Cyclops would be a good match up..he is a fairly good fighter,he's quick on the draw and his energy beam is massive..when he wants it to be.As far as who will win.I think it could go either way depending on who acts first and what they do."
well i know alot of people think summers is a stiff, but he's actually pretty athletic in endurance, stamina, and agility. yeah he's not as agile in the level of dare devil or captain america but he's still up there rivaling wolverine and gambit of many. yes, cyclops has wide range attacks but since vance uses his phyc force to either shield, draw back, or at least divert the optice blast in another direction. of it's optic blast vs phyco blast or whatever at full force cyclops could win becuase the optic blast has enough force (if full powerd) to level forests and cut mountians in half. so if vance plays his cards right, he could win too. it's a close call.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lance Bastro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lance Bastro said:
See now your going to far..Cyclops doesn't have better athletic ability than Vance.The only reason I thought Cyclops would be a good match up..he is a fairly good fighter,he's quick on the draw and his energy beam is massive..when he wants it to be.As far as who will win.I think it could go either way depending on who acts first and what they do."
well i know alot of people think summers is a stiff, but he's actually pretty athletic in endurance, stamina, and agility. yeah he's not as agile in the level of dare devil or captain america but he's still up there rivaling wolverine and gambit of many. yes, cyclops has wide range attacks but since vance uses his phyc force to either shield, draw back, or at least divert the optice blast in another direction. of it's optic blast vs phyco blast or whatever at full force cyclops could win becuase the optic blast has enough force (if full powerd) to level forests and cut mountians in half. so if vance plays his cards right, he could win too. it's a close call."
I don't think Summers is a stiff..he beat Wolverine.I know he's a good fighter and pretty atheletic but Vance without being actually superhuman is almost on par with Captain America.Cyclops isn't on the level of agility of Gambit...Gambit is almost the same acrobatic level as Gambit.Vance doesn't bother using his psychokinesis for a shield...that's what the Cap shield if for.I agree though Either could win if they play their cards right.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Rookie
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"This fight sucks"
why?"
because it doesnt have DC characters in it! pref. Superman lol
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Bastro
The Rookie said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"This fight sucks"
why?"
because it doesnt have DC characters in it! pref. Superman lol"

if it's not superman it's zoom or darksied. =/
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By geraldthesloth

stalemate

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By fesak  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"I don't think Summers is a stiff..he beat Wolverine.I know he's a good fighter and pretty atheletic but Vance without being actually superhuman is almost on par with Captain America.Cyclops isn't on the level of agility of Gambit...Gambit is almost the same acrobatic level as Gambit.Vance doesn't bother using his psychokinesis for a shield...that's what the Cap shield if for.I agree though Either could win if they play their cards right."

Wait, what? Sure about that? :p
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Meteorite
Lance Bastro said:
His optic blasts only burn themselves out if he uses them heaps and isn't in sunlight.