Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PWong
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: D VS Nu52/Rebirth Diana

Round 2: D VS Post Crisis Diana

Random encounter, bloodlusted

No galaxy/universal D wank, D does not have the Akashic Records in this fight.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol D eats the fodder

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D gives her the D

kaoscrystals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only D she'll get is after D finishes her

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol D eats the fodder

Rebirth, maybe, although I feel she has the feats to be comparable to him physically, but I'd argue post crisis WW has the edge over him, she should outstat him in everything other than durability.

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PWong

@eredin12: Not really, there's more reason to believe her lifting strength is (at the absolute best) moon/low planetary level than there is reason to think Slade could punch as hard and as fast as Kryptonians pre 52. PIS off he should have broken his entire arm trying that.

I certainly don't think she was ever a planet buster either, but try making a Slade vs Wonder Woman thread and see how it goes.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@sixpathsofcapra said:

lol D eats the fodder

This, Diana, struggles with a Slade in post-crisis as well

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Lol goddess of L's

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: If we agree that they're both wrong why bring it up? I haven't argued for planet busting Diana, just that she isn't fodder to D.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwong: lol you say universal and wanked D when there are clear statements that says base D is four dimensional.

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@pwong: lol you say universal and wanked D when there are clear statements that says base D is four dimensional.

That means nothing, I say it's wanked because he has literally never shown that level of destructive power, nor has anyone he's fought. Before you bring up the Akashic Records, some of the people D was fighting never had full control over them and D became immune to their effects. Meaning resistance to universal, possibly multiversal reality warping, which isn't the same thing.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kingxix

@pwong: D himself can use the power of the akqshic records and can do anything with it.

And do we really have to explain what a higher dimensional being means for a lower dimension.

And we are not even talking about his feats of destroying black holes and stopping big bang reactors

And why to are you arguing in your own thread. This is against the rules

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I'm not arguing for a winner, I can argue if someone makes faulty claims, which is going to be inevitable where D is concerned since there are people in these forums that honestly believe him to be Skyfather level.

If someone claimed that WW can bust planets I'd call them out on it too.

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@pwong: D himself can use the power of the akqshic records and can do anything with it.

And do we really have to explain what a higher dimensional being means for a lower dimension.

And we are not even talking about his feats of destroying black holes and stopping big bang reactors

And why to are you arguing in your own thread. This is against the rules

D never kept the records, and as far as I'm aware he's never used them again, and certainly not to the extent suggested. You can explain whatever you want, if I think it's faulty I can argue against it.

Maybe a mod can correct me on this, but the arguing in threads rule only applies if I'm arguing for a winner. I'm not disagreeing that D can win, I'm disagreeing that he can do it based on power he doesn't have or because of bad writing for WW.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak D blinks her out of existence for sure. She is moon/small planet level at absolute best.

Finner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D looks like he can pass for a decent trap...no clue how strong he is tho

Avatar image for deactivated-6049ec169a971
deactivated-6049ec169a971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im pretty sure (this is according to vsbattles) even without the records d should still stomp ww. he has a lot of higher d passives (idk them but i've heard he can make people of both genders fall in love with him/hypnotizes them, as well as fear and some other stuff). also im pretty sure he has higher d regeneration (high godly) and higher d immortality. the akashic records make him 5d (low complex multiverse ap/dc/durability/resistances) to a ton of hax. he should still be galactic/universal even in base. d godstomps

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I said at best for a reason lol. Taking her best feats in consideration she is at that level, but those are not consistent to say the least.

DistantOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwong: D doesn't have universal destructive capacity which is true, D just slap those character that do like the elder god,lord valcua and stated to be master of 4D, and his mere aura is stronger than the destroyer who was stated again tank the blast coming from the Big Bang Accelerator.We are talking about here is his Attack potency which is Universal not his DC. All D need to do get to u and cut u and ur dead simple. And besides wanking is when u dont have any evidence of what ur talking about. And vampire hunter d has many evidence presented coming from the novels itself.

DistantOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwong: and yes D never keep the record. The Akashic Record is considered to be fate itself. Contains all the information,creation of the entire VHD multiverse.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D stomps consistent base wonder woman

DistantOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwong:

Attack Potency

Destructive Capacity

Destructive Capacity is the term used to determine the amount of damage a character can produce. It is normally the deciding factor of VS matches along with Speed. It is measured in units of energy.

Attack Potency

An alternative term for Destructive Capacity which has more direct meaning: The Destructive Capacity that an attack is equivalent to. A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces. As such it isn't proof of a low attack potency, if a character's attacks only cause a small amount of destruction.

We are aware that this technically violates the principle of conservation of energy, as it should logically disperse upon impact, but fiction generally tends to ignore this fact, so we overlook it as well.

Also, kindly remember that Attack Potency is the measure of Destructive Capacity of an attack, and as such, is measured via its energy damage equivalent. Hence, characters that destroy mountains or islands are not automatically mountain or island level, especially if they are small. The attack potency depends on the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack.

See the difference?

DistantOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwong: the fans has the right to call D skyfather level because of what the evidence-based on the novels, and theirs plenty of it. Ur the only one here who is wangking dude.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D stomps

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@distantone: I don't care about VS battle terms, D cannot destroy much more than a mountain at his full strength, a blow from him is not suddenly universe ending because of the people he's fought. Other than a few very specific abilities there's nothing that puts him anywhere near Skyfather.

DistantOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DistantOne

@pwong: This is fictions then Vsbattles terms can be applied here. D can only destroy mountains? here we go again with this DC. we are saying Attack Potency not DC. LMAO, since novel 1 to novel 25.

BTW this is made by fun and a friend https://topstrongest.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RM97/Vampire_Hunter_D_Feats.

yes i have read the novels and I saw D's feats here, and i have not seen that D can only destroy mountains.

In Pale Fallen Angel boosts up the entire verse in terms of Raw Power to At least Universe Level. The Big Bang Accelerator has the ability to output energy equivalent to that of the Big Bang which created the Universe. The Destroyer or rather half of the Destroyer AKA Vince possessed by the Destroyer is more powerful than the Big Bang Accelerator by tanking and negating its energy blast with its Aura. Lord Vlad Balazs is powerful enough to slay Vince possessed by the Destroyer while he remarked that D's Aura itself is more intense than the Destroyer. The Guide, an extradimensional entity is also stated to be powerful enough to make the other half of the Destroyer AKA Miska possessed by the Destroyer powerless against him. The Guide is also equal in power to Lord Vlad Balazs as they could fuse together which would have been impossible if they were not equal in terms of Psych and Power. Lefty states that Nobles fused with the Guide can be 5x more powerful than before and even then, an awakened Baron Byron Balazs was able to slay the original Guide infused Lord Vlad Balazs. Moreover, D not only killed the Doppelganger to Guide infused Lord Vlad Balazs who is equal to the original one, but he also killed Baron Byron Balazs.

D-AP1
D-AP1
Destroyer & BigBang
Destroyer & BigBang
D-Ap2
D-Ap2
D-AP3
D-AP3
D-Ap4
D-Ap4
No Caption Provided
Destroyer_AP_1
Destroyer_AP_1
Destroyer_AP_2
Destroyer_AP_2
Destroyer_Dura_1
Destroyer_Dura_1
Destroyer_Dura_2
Destroyer_Dura_2
Destroyer_Dura_3
Destroyer_Dura_3
Guide_AP
Guide_AP
Guide_AP_2
Guide_AP_2
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Vlad_AP
Vlad_AP

YEAH THIS D'S AP, DESTROYER AP, THE GUIDE AND VLAD AP. SO STOP WITH UR MOUNTAIN RANGE CRAP.

DistantOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets be real, D only has high end feats and takes no L's...but Diana (regardless of the version) is relative to every version of herself that isn't absurdly amped. This has nothing to do with making weaker versions as strong as the best but Death Metal/Infinite Frontier made a point by officially stating that every version is the same version, which means that Round 1 and 2 are going down the exact same way regardless who of wins.

That being said, bloodlusted random? D can literally decapitate people in other dimensions and basically has instantaneous reaction speed, I don't know enough about his low ends to say whether or not this is consistent behavior or just outliers but we all know Wonder Woman has low ends and anti feats.

BBUUTT!! "She's every Wonder Woman, its only her." You can restrict her versions and feats, but that doesn't stop New 52/Rebirth Diana from scaling to Silver Age/Pre-Crisis Diana. Its not an amp, its just who she was at the time. Let's be real, all you do by restricting versions is change her art style, outfit and attitude.

Both Rounds: D doesn't have the kind of Hax that can beat Diana, his go to is physicals but when he loses there his Hax is gonna fall short as well. Wonder Woman's scales to her feats of:

Resisting being sucked into black holes on at least 2 occasions should he use his left hand to try to eat her, she also fought within a timeless/spaceless void between life and death as well as using the lasso's divine regen to survive instant decay should she get eaten.

Resisting reality manipulation from the Queen of Fables, Circe and the Upside Down Man should the OP ever even give him the Akashic Records.

Resisting space/time manipulation by reacting to the Flash, Zoom and the Shattered God plus he cant break most of her gear.

Resisted Hades, Nekron and Darkseid's instant death attacks, did it to Hades in 2 different continuities and to Darkseid in 3. Outright tanked the God Killer, the God Scraper and the Omega Beams, all capable of one shotting gods and negating immorality, reality and divinity.

Could go on, but the point is, anything that would be used to one shot Diana here has already been tried...nearly a century of feats will do that. All D had going for him was speed and Hax, what do you know they have something in common. She counters him pretty hard.

Johnnyboi_2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Based off what you said, and everything else shown by D, neither can kill the other truly.

Both seem very powerful in their own right, able to survive things that would kill most people. And with them both being thousands of years old, if what I found when looking up Wonder Woman's age is true, it would probably be a stalemate.

Don't know much of neither, so I'm not claiming to know everything.

Demogoblin1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats a anime not a novel

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Based off what you said, and everything else shown by D, neither can kill the other truly.

Both seem very powerful in their own right, able to survive things that would kill most people. And with them both being thousands of years old, if what I found when looking up Wonder Woman's age is true, it would probably be a stalemate.

Don't know much of neither, so I'm not claiming to know everything.

Honestly, Diana should have the means to kill/pacify him with her lasso... I just dont see it happening

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: D is kind of a glass cannon compared to his offense. He can kill just about anything by cutting it, including killing concepts, so 616 Odin would die if he tried H2H. But someone like Silver Surfer can blow up the planet from outer space and 'D' would die without plot helping him.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

D stomps.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: Should mean Diana's invulnerable gear and lasso are useless, but, should he cut the lasso and cause reality to shift like it did in the comics... well, she can always shoot him with Zeus lightning from a distance.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Peak D blinks her out of existence for sure. She is moon/small planet level at absolute best.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened said:

D is kind of a glass cannon compared to his offense. He can kill just about anything by cutting it, including killing concepts, so 616 Odin would die if he tried H2H. But someone like Silver Surfer can blow up the planet from outer space and 'D' would die without plot helping him.

You need to do better research.

VHD Vol 17 pg.143-144 "Tyrant's Stars" prt3&4

"I've heard you're a Vampire Hunter. I've also heard you're dhampir. However, I know nothing else about you. And I, the great Valcua, can consult the ether that records everything in the universe--the akashic record. D, who are you?"

"Do you still intend to go after those children?" D asked in return, as if that were the only thing that interested him.

"Five thousand years ago, their ancestor helped exile me into space. Five millennia is a long time. It would appear you've entered into an agreement with a client, and you'll risk your life to uphold it. But I, too, swore an oath: that I would visit my wrath on that dog's descendants."

A gaze burning with hatred locked on the figure in black gliding closer. Even as he leaped towards Valcua's chest, D was gorgeous.

His sword came out through the back of the cape. Without a second's delay, D leaped backward. Still standing stock still, Valcua grinned sharply.

"Lousy fake," the hoarse voice spat.

The resistance the sword had encountered wasn't that of a living creature.

"I still haven't gotten my answer." the voice that fell from the black space above him seemed to be that of a god inhabiting the heavens. "Now demonstrate your gratitude for being allowed to come here. If not..."

A golden light connected heaven and earth...but it wasn't lightning. Rather, it was a blistering stream of charged particles. Heaven and earth alike dissolved into gold, and within the light, D's form wavered like a fleeting heat shimmer.

The hundred-million-degree torrent suddenly vanished. Particles of light burned here and there in the black clearing, but D stood in the same spot as before with his left hand raised high. A tiny mouth in his palm had swallowed the blistering stream.

"Truly it was worthwhile calling you here. That particle beam was fired from a cannon I have on Mars, and it burned through half the asteroid belt. It could effortlessly punch through a planet two or three times the size of this one."

Once, when the Nobles had gone out to battle the fleet of alien invaders from the blackest depths of space, no one won more renown than the Ultimate Noble. But that was before his fall. Refusing to fight alongside the other Nobles, he not only devoted his own resources to building military outposts on every planet in the solar system, but he also captained a great battleship that was considered a hundred years more advanced than the science of the Nobility at the time, bringing the fight to the enemy in the very front lines.

The encounter between these two life forms fundamentally different in their ethics and way of thinking---particularly when one side was clearly intent on invading---could only end with the utter annihilation of one faction or the other. Unfortunately for the aliens, the rulers of their tiny planet were imbued with a love of battle and an undying animosity unmatched by any other living creature. After nearly a thousand years of fighting, the Nobility's forces finally defeated the invading army, following the survivors as they fled home and wiping their home world from the cosmos. It was Valcua who stood at the fore, and his team of scientists had developed a secret weapon that reduced the enemy's planet to dust. For someone like him, it was child's play to make a particle beam that could penetrate the Earth.

"No Noble could ever withstand that weapon without using a force field. D, could it be that you're--"

The voice wavered, as if the words had stagnated.

"Oh, D! I, too, am--"

AquaShuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AquaShuzen

@distantone:

I own Pale Fallen Angel (and everything before it) on GraphicAudio. Now I don't have anything past that (volume 12) as of yet. So I'm not sure of D's later feats. But I'm pretty sure that device that could "potentially" destroy the universe was created to fight the OSB. However, if I recall correctly the power hadn't grown out of control when D had destroyed it. In fact I think it was still just in the room with D and Byron Bakasz. In fact I seem to recall the danger specifically being that the energy would "grow" to consume the universe in darkness. But it hadn't got to that point when D destroyed it. To me, that doesn't seem universal.