No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm going to say Namor. He's stronger and faster. Although, he will be out of water for this whole fight so he will be challenged.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

namor is superior in every way by a large margin but valkerie is a better fighter all around though. the sword is her only chance

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how much he jobs, I'd say Valkyrie stabs him right in the abdomen or chest.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor gets his head chopped off.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Namor

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

namor is superior in every way by a large margin but valkerie is a better fighter all around though. the sword is her only chance

I'm going to say Namor. He's stronger and faster. Although, he will be out of water for this whole fight so he will be challenged.

I wouldn't say Namor is overall faster. He has faster travel speed, but she has better reaction and combat speeds. Just because one has superior strength, doesn't mean they win. She has a sword which can pierce him easily.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Namor wins. He is stronger and faster.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight said:

@hammer_of_j2 said:

I wouldn't say Namor is overall faster. He has faster travel speed, but she has better reaction and combat speeds. Just because one has superior strength, doesn't mean they win. She has a sword which can pierce him easily.

I'd also think Namor has his trident, the Trident of Neptune, which with his strength can also penetrate Valkyrie

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor wins. He is stronger and faster.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom said:

@hyperlight said:

@hammer_of_j2 said:

I'd also think Namor has his trident, the Trident of Neptune, which with his strength can also penetrate Valkyrie

lewd

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fishman

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Namor. I don't see why he wouldn't treat her like how he has Ares.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hammer_of_j2 said:

@heirtothekingdom said:

@hyperlight said:

@hammer_of_j2 said:

lewd

Not sure how effective that'll be since isn't Valkyrie a lesbian?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries said:

@hammer_of_j2 said:

@heirtothekingdom said:

@hyperlight said:

@hammer_of_j2 said:

lewd

Not sure how effective that'll be since isn't Valkyrie a lesbian?

Bisexual I would think. She dated Flash Thompson.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor. I don't see why he wouldn't treat her like how he has Ares.

only fight I've seen between Ares and Namor I've seen was a very long time ago and Ares was a very different character with very different powers,(and another Olympian Gods comes to assist Namor) like shape shifting, have they had a modern fight that Namor wins?

I still totally think Namor has a big edge in this fight.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: She's more skilled with weaponry than he is, than again I'm just trying to make a case so this thread can blow up. In all honesty though, she does have what it takes to kill him if she wants too. Not saying she holds a majority, but she can indeed win.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@god_spawn: Don't tell me Namor has defeated Ares? It should be quite the opposite.

I can't remember it well but it was when Ares casually handed Iron fist & threw him off the helicarrier & Namor caught Iron fist, Namor did some attack & the fight got interrupted by a villain so there wasn't much of a fight per say. The x-men considered Ares the second biggest threat out of the dark avengers right behind sentry but in this fight if Namor uses his speed he'd win but hand to hand he loses badly.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By MasterKungFu

brunnhilde

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@youmessinwithme: It was during Avengers/Invaders. Ares tried to cheapshot Namor from behind, got his axe stopped mid-swing, taken from him, and it was thrown into Iron Man before Namor left. I know Val and Ares are different characters, but Ares to me is essentially what Val is and then some in terms of stats and skill, so I see a similar situation happening. So Val brings a skill edge here, but I don't see that and a weapon edge here being enough in comparison to Namor's physicals, which I think can help him get around that like it has before to a similar character IE Ares.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BALEE_DATTTTT

@youmessinwithme: It was during Avengers/Invaders. Ares tried to cheapshot Namor from behind, got his axe stopped mid-swing, taken from him, and it was thrown into Iron Man before Namor left. I know Val and Ares are different characters, but Ares to me is essentially what Val is and then some in terms of stats and skill, so I see a similar situation happening. So Val brings a skill edge here, but I don't see that and a weapon edge here being enough in comparison to Namor's physicals, which I think can help him get around that like it has before to a similar character IE Ares.

Ares is a jobber tho :P

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pastepotpete1

its weird to see a picture of valkyrie she looks like she got a whole new make over .. very pretty ... usually even thor looks prettier than her ... gladiator beat her ass but no shame in losing to gladiator but still whenever she goes to earth and fights guy who have given thor a hard time she losses until thor comes in .. namor wins this .. but the OP i think is giving her a sword swords in 9 realms arent something to joke about she could cut him in half but if he disarms her its over

valkyrie best chance is to dress up as the invisbile women( all beautiful blondes look alike )then stick a shank in him when he isnt looking

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

valkerie better fighter and i think their close in strength,and i see her winning she better at everything

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

is that in the fight where Namor hits ares with wonder man?

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: Yeah, it isn't impossible for her to win. I just don't think in this case she would.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers