Valkyrie (Thor: Ragnarok) vs Captain Carter (What if...? S01E01)

Avatar image for deactivated-626896050b0b6
deactivated-626896050b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Valkyrie (Thor: Ragnarok) vs Captain Carter (What if...? S01E01) (22 votes)

Valkyrie (Thor: Ragnarok) 59%
Captain Carter (What if...? S01E01) 41%

Valkyrie have her Sword

Carter have her Shield and Sword

Morals off

Bloodlusted

• 
ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Valkyrie wins the majority. Stinger, more durable and combat skills are on another level as being part of an elite class for over a thousand years.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

By quantifiable feats I’d back Peggy… truck toss, Kaiju fight, and tank shell timing.

By scaling I’d back Valk…. She knocked down Hela, and deflected helas blades, tanked Helas punch, and tore up some spacecraft with her hands.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By quantifiable feats I’d back Peggy… truck toss, Kaiju fight, and tank shell timing.

By scaling I’d back Valk…. She knocked down Hela, and deflected helas blades, tanked Helas punch, and tore up some spacecraft with her hands.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@akz: She knocked Hela down because she is strong enough to do so.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 death4bunnies  Moderator

@akz said:

@death4bunnies: She knocked down Hela cos she wasn’t bracing for it.

Ye it was a bit of a blind side attack, still really good to take hits and give out hits to even a distracted Hela.

Knocking Hela down is better than the entire Asgardian army could do, and she would of been more distracted with a whole army of think.

IDK I think it decent, I’d still back Valk.

macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valkyrie out stats any super soldier. She wins

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can you show me some good feats for valk? because i kind of feel like even walker could give her a grueling fight

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peggy is good but I think she meets her match here. I'll back Valkyrie in a good matchup

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Johndeyvido

The gap between asgardian and mcu supersoldiers is too wide.

Loki was bullrushed and slammed repeatedly by an angry hulk and man was only briefly stunned and Valkyrie ko'ed Loki easily.

She nosold her spacecraft exploding and tore through a leviathan armor like tissue paper with her lance the same armor Jarvis confirmed iron man would run out of power before breaching it with his powerful lasers.

She outstats Peggy by a huge margin and is more skilled than Peggy so she stomps her

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies said:

can you show me some good feats for valk? because i kind of feel like even walker could give her a grueling fight

Speed.

Skill and dura.

A little more dura.

Damage output.

—-

She also tore up some spacecraft, bested Loki in knifes, threw a dude pretty far with one hand.. and beat a bunch of Asgard zombies, and beat some EG fodder, she she stabbed through a distracted Hela and knocked her to the ground.

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: thanks man - here my thoughts

speed:

im hesistent to buy speed feats scaled from helas blades tbh - i calc'd hela vs hogun a year or so ago and the blades are really inconsistant - (3.55 m/s from hogun deflect them to 2,660 m/s with surtur scene)

skill / durability:

for skill - swordsmanship is a different ballpark to h2h, so i wont really argue whether or not its impressive here - but the fact that hela so easily countered her unarmed im going to go out on a limb and say that cap can likely replicate it

for durability - unless that toss from hela was deceiving visually and was actually supersonic in terms of velocity - its less impressive than this from karli against bucky in terms of force

No Caption Provided

damage output:

this ones pretty impressive not because of the damage done to the ship but because she had to withstand the shearing forces applied from ship to the blade to her arm

She also tore up some spacecraft, bested Loki in knifes, threw a dude pretty far with one hand.. and beat a bunch of Asgard zombies, and beat some EG fodder, she she stabbed through a distracted Hela and knocked her to the ground.

tbh i think cap can do most of that, including beating current loki in h2h

all in all im leaning towards cap and think even lesser serum users could give her hard fight