Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chad_Duby

Rules:

This is Valak from the nun only, so don’t bring feats from bible. Standard Gears.

In characters(The PUBG player is ranked at conqueror.)

Round 1: Fully released Valak from the end of the movie vs Cap and Bucky.

Round 2: Fully released Valak + all of his demon minions vs Cap and Bucky and one PUBG player with all gears shown in the image, except Aug A3 is equipped with 6x scope and AWM is equipped with 8x scope.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Battlefield: Konoha(both rounds)

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen The Nun, what are some of Valaks feats?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chad_Duby

@rampagethefirst said: I haven't seen The Nun, what are some of Valaks feats?

He can somehow manipulate matters on low level, judging how he wrote the of a priest on a tomb stone and burried a hole large enough to fit a coffin.

He also has telekensis. He lifted a tough and tall guy up and restrained him at a pole with ease, and he also threw several people through far distance. He closed and locked a coffin and a door. He also can shake things around him.

He can create illusions(low level telepathy).

He has zombies/demons as minions(There are around 10 of them in total), one of them and he can vomit snakes. The snakes can bike like normal snake and they can posess people’s body if they get in their bodies. Most of them are zombie fodders.

He is immensly strong. He overpowered a totally tall and tough guy, lifted him and almost broke his neck with his hands, with absolute ease.

He is extemely knowledgable and can use guns as well.

He has common ability most demons in movies have.

He seems to be vulnerable to physical force.

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like this is a better fit for Doctor Strange

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Valak = Fodder was really unimpressive. Was not able to do anything. I can't believe everyone walked away from the Church in Romania. He is not immune to physical harm. Captain and Buck fodderize him. In before no limits fallacy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap & Bucky don’t stand the slightest chance against low level reality warping.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m just laughing at how terrible this movie sounds. Valak, a demon the Conjuring 2 made out to be more powerful than any other demon in the franchise...can be hurt by physical force? Might as well have someone shoot the kneecaps off any other ghosts in the series by that script writer’s logic.

Anyway, based off of the described feats he still wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valak gets fodderied couldn't even speedblitz Old man and a young girl.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: idk, I think he did like when he put the guy in the ground?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha: He got out. A totally uneffective strategy. Also, he was taken by surprise, what about their face to face close combat showings? He was not able to kill who do we have that guy Frenchie? (he did possess him in the end but that was off-screen).

Now, he got blitzed by a young girl in the end when she spits Christs blood on his face. IIRC He only killed one person on screen, although that's technically off-screen we don't know how she was killed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Valak sucks lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberprice: About time someone agrees with me. For a demon, he is really unaffective. I mean I was not at all impressed by his feats. He couldn't even stop/defeat normal persons, in fact I'd argue Father was actually weaker than a normal person. He doesn't have good tanking feats or good speed. He gets beaten up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberprice: Yeah. The movie was fine. I mean it has some really good Jump scares. I was expecting some good story about Valek. It turned out to be basic. Expecting more from future movies looks promising.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread said:

@solarwavealpha: He got out. A totally uneffective strategy. Also, he was taken by surprise, what about their face to face close combat showings? He was not able to kill who do we have that guy Frenchie? (he did possess him in the end but that was off-screen).

Now, he got blitzed by a young girl in the end when she spits Christs blood on his face. IIRC He only killed one person on screen, although that's technically off-screen we don't know how she was killed.

Wrong she saved him. He didn't get out he was fucked.

He also broke the necks of all the nuns via shock wave?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread said:

Wrong she saved him. He didn't get out he was fucked.

He also broke the necks of all the nuns via shock wave?

So Valak was unable to stop a young and norma human level girl. OK.

When did he break the neck of all the nuns via a shockwave? The only Nun he killed was off-screen. We don't know how he did it. Correct me if I am wrong but the nuns were already dead and it was never really shown how they were killed by Valak.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we’re assuming no PIS then Bucky and Cap get buried alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Did u forget the prayer scene where all the nuns were shown to be killed because the little girl saw it all? I also think the guy trolled them more than anything else and lost at the end. I mean he was choking her to death and she wasn't able to do jack. The normal guy would of died via buried alive, and so on. The Frenchie was allowed to leave as well as he could of clearly pushed on but didn't which led to him making a comment. We also know the village was having issues with his presence as he had a little girl shoot herself.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 anthp2000  Moderator

Wait wait, the Nun is a guy?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team doesn't really have answer to Valak's hax.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valak is weak to having "his" name mentioned. They just say "Valak!" and he freaks out.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: @anthp2000: He is not a nun, he is a demon, but possessed the nun’s body. Valak himself is a guy.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 anthp2000  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha:

Did u forget the prayer scene where all the nuns were shown to be killed because the little girl saw it all?

That was an illusion. Their physical bodies were missing and it was pretty clear from the scene that, "everyone was already dead (nuns)", on top of that Sister Oana died right in the beginning of the movie. It was pretty much confirmed when her body was put to rest. So it's not a feat for Valak. He can cast illusions but that is not effective, even Father was able to defeat the ghosts.

I also think the guy trolled them more than anything else and lost at the end. I mean he was choking her to death and she wasn't able to do jack. The normal guy would of died via buried alive, and so on. The Frenchie was allowed to leave as well as he could of clearly pushed on but didn't which led to him making a comment. We also know the village was having issues with his presence as he had a little girl shoot herself.

I know its PIS. But out of the feats we have for Valak all we see is him not being able to win and kill people. Like even Frenchie. Physically he isn't that impressive Sayin that he can choke normal girls is not really a great feat. Plus, I don't see him being able to no-sell Captains Shield, Buckys physical attacks.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lol'd at Valak "overpowering a totally tough and tall guy". Not because it's wrong, just because the way it's phrased was funny. XD

Anyways, Cap and Bucky prolly.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Besides its TK, they wouldn’t really have a problem, still working around said TK will prove difficult.

Valak can can summon lightning too but has only done it once.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Bucky win.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: The one that died at the beginning of the movie was Sister Victoria, not Sister Oana. Also, I think the whole nun scene was Irene's vision, instead of Valak's illusion. A pretty legit TK feat for Valak.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: The one that died before Victoria was the old sister whom I don’t remember her name.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Ah, Alright. It was Victoria then. Not good with names. We can't rely on Irene's vision. There is nothing to confirm that things that she sees are actually what happened. Because Irene knew that she was seeing things, that wasn't real. There is nothing to prove Valak did that for real.

You have to assume that what Irene saw, did happen in real time. I wouldn't agree because lot of things contradict what was shown on panel like Victoria actually committing suicide.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shinne

@empressofdread: I really doubt it was Valak's illusion though, since you know... They gathered all the informations about Valak, including how they could beat it in that very vision. But it gotta represents something, since everything they said turned out to be true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:Based on what you are saying, you know thats not an undeniable proof of that. Information through an illusion can be correct. But the real life stuff, like Victoria committing suicide, was shown on the screen. Also, if he had that kind of power he would have gone through the entire movie with ease without any trouble. Yet, he was not able to and his on-screen feats or not impressive lacking. I will post some feats for Captain America and Bucky if I find time. They are more durable and have way better striking and DC, it should be noted that Valak hasn't tanked much. He is lacking in durability feats. (AFAIK), I'm inclined to be proven wrong. But with feats of course.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: it was stomping them with ease, but got outsmarted by Irene who possessed its weakness (that's Jesus' blood, so can we really blame it?).

Can Valak even be harmed physically? I don't think that can put him down for real. I mean, it could even still latch onto Maurice after he got exposed by Jesus's blood and melted to paste. Team doesn't have counter to being possessed on the other hand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

Christs blood was something that can hurt him. It isn't a weakness like Kryptonite is. It doesn't depower him, I think. But he was unable to do anything, like blitz or one shot. Which he should have done, and easily win. If his feats (not so much) are taken on face value.

Can Valak even be harmed physically? I don't think that can put him down for real.

No limits fallacy. Where does it state he can not be harmed physically, are you saying no one can hurt him. He can fight Superman now. Demons can be harmed physically, that's how he hurts other people physically.

I mean, it could even still latch onto Maurice after he got exposed by Jesus's blood and melted to paste. Team doesn't have counter to being possessed on the other hand.

His first Vessel had to be destroyed in order for him to possess him. And yes, I do agree he can possess humans. But we his vessels can be KOd.

Now Captain America and Bucky are way more powerful than the people Valak defeated or in most cases also could not defeat.

He can tank his hits and Valak can't harm him.

Buckys Bionic Arm can crack the ground with one hit.

Captain is able to survive such punches on his face.

He is able to make building sized jumps as well, while landing on his feet.

And of course, we can't miss throwing his concrete pillar level feat.

And bucky is able to dodge SMG fire.

No Caption Provided

You need to provide some tanking feats for Valak the Nun. He should pass out by Bucks hits if he doesn't get one shotted by a shield throw.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shinne

@empressofdread: It was obviously his weakness, did you see how it melted the thing? The blood also forced it to leave Irene's body without harming her.

I don't think it's NLF, since it basically had lost its physical body completely, yet it didn't actually die. Even the blood of Jesus couldn't kill him, just banished him to hell.

If its vessel got KO'd, and then what? The spirit could just jump to another thing, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: He is not able to do anything physically. He needs vessels. Pretty clear. I think you know what I mean, his vessel can be KOd.

If its vessel got KO'd, and then what? The spirit could just jump to another thing, right?

That's a win by a standard condition.

Who defeated Valak. None other than Irene. Irene won that fight by spitting Christ blood on him. (Incap only takes 8 seconds) He was able to take over the weakest of them all (Frenchie) but even with that he wasn't accomplishing much, he is limited by the physical capabilities of the hosts he took over.

Plus captain would try to restain him physically first. And he is strong enough to do that.

Loading Video...

So Its Captain who has more advantages over Valak. Valak could possess someone but it is such an ineffective strategy that it only worked once and that was when the existing vessel of the Nun was destroyed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread said:

@solarwavealpha:

Did u forget the prayer scene where all the nuns were shown to be killed because the little girl saw it all?

That was an illusion. Their physical bodies were missing and it was pretty clear from the scene that, "everyone was already dead (nuns)", on top of that Sister Oana died right in the beginning of the movie. It was pretty much confirmed when her body was put to rest. So it's not a feat for Valak. He can cast illusions but that is not effective, even Father was able to defeat the ghosts.

I also think the guy trolled them more than anything else and lost at the end. I mean he was choking her to death and she wasn't able to do jack. The normal guy would of died via buried alive, and so on. The Frenchie was allowed to leave as well as he could of clearly pushed on but didn't which led to him making a comment. We also know the village was having issues with his presence as he had a little girl shoot herself.

I know its PIS. But out of the feats we have for Valak all we see is him not being able to win and kill people. Like even Frenchie. Physically he isn't that impressive Sayin that he can choke normal girls is not really a great feat. Plus, I don't see him being able to no-sell Captains Shield, Buckys physical attacks.

I thought the Illusions portrayed how they died though?

Well lets not forget he did kill another girl though or possessed her during the Con II.

True, but he did lift Frenchie with TK IIRC and was getting ready to possess him. I dont see bucky nor cap resisting TK no matter how strong they are.

I'd have to watch it again but IIRC a slap from him sent someone flying maybe the little girl? I dont think hes going to win in a fist fight because let's be real. Even if the demon was equal strength and so on, Cap's fighting skills and bucks fighting skills were way above the demons. Even if the demon was stronger he's going to lose on that alone. However, if the demon uses illusions and so on to win the day he could very well do so. Because the illusions do hurt like when the little kid had a snake bite the priest. The demon has to use his abilities to win which to a certain extent he's not afraid of doing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha:

I thought the Illusions portrayed how they died though?

There isn't any way to confirm it. Since Victoria died due to committing suicide. One of them the oldest one ( I guess) died by being physically beaten ( off-screen) when she passed the key to Victoria.

Well lets not forget he did kill another girl though or possessed her during the Con II.

Was that shown on screen? I do remember it happening, It was a suicide?

I'd have to watch it again but IIRC a slap from him sent someone flying maybe the little girl? I dont think hes going to win in a fist fight because let's be real. Even if the demon was equal strength and so on, Cap's fighting skills and bucks fighting skills were way above the demons.

Agreed.

Even if the demon was stronger he's going to lose on that alone. However, if the demon uses illusions and so on to win the day he could very well do so. Because the illusions do hurt like when the little kid had a snake bite the priest. The demon has to use his abilities to win which to a certain extent he's not afraid of doing.

I understand where you are coming from. But I doubt a snake bite working on Pried is enough to Kill/Ko/Incap Bucky and Cap enough to the point they won't hit physically first.