vados,whis,beerus,champa vs pyron(anime)

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mrx1122

who wins?

fight takes place in space

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sean12345

@mrx1122: Feats for Pyron? I'm a little unsure on a couple of things.

Last I checked Pyron is made of pure energy. Beers has demonstrably shown he can nullify universal level energy blasts. Add in the rest and I'm leaning towards the team.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sean12345: pyron is a couple of times bigger than a galaxy. he also has some low level hax such as transmutation,gravity manipulation.

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tiramisu

@mrx1122 said:

@sean12345: pyron is a couple of times bigger than a galaxy. he also has some low level hax such as transmutation,gravity manipulation.

If Pyron is that big then he most likely blitzes.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mrx1122

@tiramisu: maybe, a better match would be super shenron as super shenron is even bigger than pyron much bigger actually.should I add him in the battle

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122:

No, Super Shenron is a wish granter and not really a fighter. Also there is no proof on how much DC Super Shenron has.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiramisu: what.are you joking?super shenron dc is obviously multi galaxy minimum because of it's size

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vados and Whis win this by themselves.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people always include Whis and Vados alongside Champa and Beerus if those two are so much stronger than them that they can literally one-shot them with a casual chop.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: clear to give an explanation why...also note that pyron is galaxy sized

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Pyron even Universal? If not Beerus solos. Even if he is, Whis (who can casually one shot Beerus) one shots.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyron is a Galaxy level opponent. Everyone on team Dragonball can solo.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122:

Is Pyron even Universal? If not Beerus solos. Even if he is, Whis (who can casually one shot Beerus) one shots.

This is my answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: no he's not he's not even the most powerful character in darkstlakers.

He was defeated and consumed by Dimitri in a fair fight even though pyron has hundreds of millions of years of experience. His greatest feat was destroying planet hell storm. Pyron is only an A class darkstlaker so at best a large star buster.

And just because he's big doesn't mean he has more destructive capability. I'm bigger than a small ball of titanium but I can't destroy it under my own power.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whis one shots

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's a galaxy buster he should one shot,unless Whis/Vados can bfr him to that dimension.

Super Shenron probably beats him if he's allowed to fight but it's probably for the best you don't add him

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: no he's not he's not even the most powerful character in darkstlakers.

He was defeated and consumed by Dimitri in a fair fight even though pyron has hundreds of millions of years of experience. His greatest feat was destroying planet hell storm. Pyron is only an A class darkstlaker so at best a large star buster.

And just because he's big doesn't mean he has more destructive capability. I'm bigger than a small ball of titanium but I can't destroy it under my own power.

Then Beerus stomps.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TOATOAA

@aimless: how is a galaxy buster one shotting any of these guy's ??????????

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa said:

Probably because we have no feats,or even statements suggesting Team Z can tank blasts above multi solar system.

That is,assuming this guy really is a Galaxy buster.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless said:
@toatoaa said:

Probably because we have no feats,or even statements suggesting Team Z can tank blasts above multi solar system.

Lol. Beerus alone is Universal:

The shockwaves of Goku and Beerus' energy clash reached all the way to Other World and the Kaioshin Realm, and would have destroyed all of it:

Beerus alone reacted to and nullified the entire explosion:

Even the Narrator confirmed it:

Galaxy level is nothing to Beerus, let alone Whis and Vados.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TOATOAA

@aimless: did you never watch dbs ? beerus at full power can destroy the universe

it was stated that if he and champa fought they can destroy universe 6 and 7

whis is 50 percent stronger than beerus and vados is equal if not stronger than whis

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless said:
@toatoaa said:

Lol. Beerus alone is Universal:

The shockwaves of Goku and Beerus' energy clash reached all the way to Other World and the Kaioshin Realm, and would have destroyed all of it:

Beerus alone reacted to and nullified the entire explosion:

Even the Narrator confirmed it:

Galaxy level is nothing to Beerus, let alone Whis and Vados.

1.The shockwaves increased in power the further the distance they traveled.At the epicenter they could only shake the Earth,however much further apart they destroyed planets and even a star.It was stated that the destruction of the universe would ultimately kill Beerus and Goku.Really I can't believe after all this context,you still choose to believe they can randomly chuck universe busting punches/blasts.The anime explained the shockwaves well enough.

2.That is still an unproven statement,not to mention Whis,who's the most accurate source of information in DBS said the explosion would destroy a few neighboring solar systems or something along those lines,which is more believable considering that's in range of their best feats.

3.Narrators aren't an official source,numerous times they've passed hyperbolic statements such as Odin being omnipotent etc.Even in this very episode the Narrator claims Beerus fought Goku at 100% which was proven false.Galaxy level will be quite something,seeing as he exerts himself to deal with ki blasts that don't have feats above multi star level.

@toatoaa said:

@aimless: did you never watch dbs ? beerus at full power can destroy the universe

it was stated that if he and champa fought they can destroy universe 6 and 7

whis is 50 percent stronger than beerus and vados is equal if not stronger than whis

Yes,it's more than likely I have watched it since I remembered the context behind both universal feats.If someone puts certain characters below your expectations it doesn't mean they haven't watched the show.

Yes I know Vados stated that,and there's no reason to think they couldn't do via the shockwave chain reaction,which is the only way DBS has shown characters to threaten a universe.Assuming Beerus and Champa could start fighting and instantly one shotting universes is false.Their feats clearly say they can't.

Whis and Vados are definetly above the other two,however 50% isn't much which probably is false(should be much higher).Only way to win is if they can bfr with their staffs,which I'm unsure would work.

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless: You are a funny guy. The gap between any of those guys and cell is so huge that saying they are anything below galaxy buster is laughable.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brobs said:

@aimless: You are a funny guy. The gap between any of those guys and cell is so huge that saying they are anything below galaxy buster is laughable.

It's simple really,it takes just one galaxy being destroyed to establish them at that level,and they have none.

Galaxies have over a hundred billion stars,and they aren't a hundred billion times stronger than Cell.Even if they were,powerscaling isn't linear to establish busting levels.

In short,like every character in existence,you need feats of them destroying something(or some equivilent) to say they can destroy said thing.Statements aren't consistent enough,lack context and are far too above their feats to say we can reliably use them.

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless: The context is clear enough, they clearly wanted to meant Beerus is at universal tier.

If feats were everything the only characters that could planet bust would be frieza and kid Buu.

Statements are very reliable when the context want to show us the obvius and when different people say the same thing. But lets close our eyes and procede to ignore everything they want to tell us and spam the "feats" button.

Also, kid buu was very close to galaxy level(actually he was at galaxy level but for the sake of the arguement...), and the gap between him and Beerus still huge.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa solos even SSJB Goku or SSJB Vegeta would put up a nice fight

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scans for pyron?

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-"The Universe is gonna crumble."

-"If that energy disperses, the world will end for sure."

-"That power is capable of destroying the Universe."

-"The super power clash between the two...was about to destroy the Universe."

-"Hitting each other again and again with power capable of destroying even the Universe itself."

-(From two people outside the Mortal Universe):

"It's all over for us."

"It's unfortunate but I think it is time to say goodbye."

Lol. So confusing. But wait, I forgot. Old Kai, Whis, and the Narrator are all unreliable liars we shouldn't listen to. Ridiculous. Beerus is very clearly considered Universal.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: theres a respect thread for him here

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/pyron/4005-44099/forums/pyron-respect-thread-586943/

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brobs said:

@aimless: The context is clear enough, they clearly wanted to meant Beerus is at universal tier.

If feats were everything the only characters that could planet bust would be frieza and kid Buu.

Statements are very reliable when the context want to show us the obvius and when different people say the same thing. But lets close our eyes and procede to ignore everything they want to tell us and spam the "feats" button.

Also, kid buu was very close to galaxy level(actually he was at galaxy level but for the sake of the arguement...), and the gap between him and Beerus still huge.

1.That's very subjective,we don't truly know Toriyama's true intention behind this scene.If he wanted them to bust universes,he could have easily done so instead of explaining a chain reaction feat.Also again,an author's supposed intention holds little weight unless it's actually said from their mouth.I mean I could say that it's very clear the author of One Punch Man intended on Saitama being unbeatable,yet people who bring that up are always ridiculed and rightly so.

2.Statements can be correct,and like you said especially when the context is explained.Here the context is that shockwaves get stronger the further they travel.I'm not closing my eyes to anything.Infact I'm accepting the statement which clearly explains how the shockwaves got stronger.I'm actually not the feats spammer that you think I am when I've followed everything the characters have said about the shockwave feat.

3.Could you offer some proof for Kid Buu being close to galaxy level?There's nothing to suggest he's past Star level really,whether you count feats or not.Beerus isn't a hundred billion times stronger than him either.

4.Also you're missing the point.Old kai also said the destruction of the universe would kill them so they have no feats of tanking anything of that level.

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless:

1.That's very subjective,we don't truly know Toriyama's true intention behind this scene.

The intention is pretty clear, but I really don't want to argue about what is right in front of our face.

If he wanted them to bust universes,he could have easily done so instead of explaining a chain reaction feat.

This could be truth if Akira actually made things like that, unfortunatly he doesn't. Also i'm not talking about the punch shockwaves, I'm talking about the massive sphere of energy stated to be able to destroy the universe that Beerus blinked out from existence.

Also again,an author's supposed intention holds little weight unless it's actually said from their mouth.

Could agree with you if you didn't make a big thing about something simple. Beerus is very strong. There is really nothing more to be seen. They actually try to show this ALOT of times later.(aka beerus vs champa that was putting the whole universe 6 and 7 in trouble)

I mean I could say that it's very clear the author of One Punch Man intended on Saitama being unbeatable,yet people who bring that up are always ridiculed and rightly so.

The problem is, the best thing saitama already done was beat a bunch of fodder besides boros and garou, which were both moon level at best.

2.Statements can be correct,and like you said especially when the context is explained.Here the context is that shockwaves get stronger the further they travel.

True but I wasn't talking about the shockwaves after all.

I'm not closing my eyes to anything.

It seems like you are.

I'm actually not the feats spammer that you think I am

Thank to god.

3.Could you offer some proof for Kid Buu being close to galaxy level?There's nothing to suggest he's past Star level really,whether you count feats or not.Beerus isn't a hundred billion times stronger than him either.

In the anime is shown a scene of galaxy being destroyed. There is pretty much alot of thing to suggest he is past star level, being stronger than cell is one. Only billion? Nha, trillions would be better.

4.Also you're missing the point.Old kai also said the destruction of the universe would kill them so they have no feats of tanking anything of that level.

I really doubt it would kill Beerus or Whis, both seemed pretty indifferent about it. Goku in the other hand...

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This is how the fight would go.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading through this thread how does a galaxy level theat even compares to the gods let alone the angels? The team stomp this guy into the dirt.

GhostWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu has a galaxy feat on panel, let alone these guys lol

GhostWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrbrucewayne21: beerus and champa stomp. Nobodys care about special ed bait trolls like you

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:

@tiramisu: what.are you joking?super shenron dc is obviously multi galaxy minimum because of it's size

prerty sure its DC is on par with zeno so multi-uni to low multi