Who Wins

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Equonox

Ozy stomps both.  Smartest man on earth, can catch bullets, and took Rorschach and Nite Owl with ease.  V can have 4 daggers; he can throw them, have them caught, and whipped back at him, or he can try to stab Ozy at which point Ozy would either break his arm into pieces and/or use some sort of reversal and force V to stab himself.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Is V Superhuman?

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By grimlock
@texasdeathmatch: he's not superhuman but he is enhanced. he was able to fight a hoard of govt agents with daggers while they had guns but he was mortally wounded. I think Ozy takes this coz he scores higher in speed. but this will surely be a a good fistfight. but winner: Ozy!
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

V's a beast but Ozy takes this

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hulkbuster94

@equonox: you're wrong i have many reasons to say how v wins this fight hands down v in one scan of his novel used his hand like a knife and planted it through a mans chest also intelligence please v built his explosives every single detail down to a single fibre in terms of strength and speed he was shot while wearing a metal plate which wouldn't soak the bullets at all he suffered severe wounds and killer all gunmen with ease as for ozy beating rorschach and niteowl 2 that is a crock of bull i love old walter i am a massive fan of watchmen aswell i know that rorschach only knows boxing at an amateur level and aswell niteowl has no extensive training also niteowl was fat and couldn't perform well in bed so that sums up the competition that ozy had in his universe, also for his prep noone had anyright to expect ozy to send a massvie flying mutant in to newyork hell if we lived in the same universe as watchmen that would be like bill gates sending an army of aliens into london no one would expect him would they?

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exactly but that is a metaphor of his idea not his body xD but nice quote hugo weaving was a great man to take the mantle of v likes

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbuster94: Lol i know that was the joke I frickin love the movie but Ozy does take this

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By grimlock
hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

v stomps ozy hard i mean fair enough he beat rorschach and nite owl the latter was out of shape and showed no resistance in the comics and rorschach was effed over by the cold and the fact that ozy is a peak human but that's not the case here v has higher or the same intelligence he is a master martial artist he knows how to make homemade bombs he is about as fast as ozy in the comic and the movie so v wins because ozy in the comic was beaten by a younger comedian so yeah v stomps

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy takes this.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

v stomps ozy hard i mean fair enough he beat rorschach and nite owl the latter was out of shape and showed no resistance in the comics and rorschach was effed over by the cold and the fact that ozy is a peak human but that's not the case here v has higher or the same intelligence he is a master martial artist he knows how to make homemade bombs he is about as fast as ozy in the comic and the movie so v wins because ozy in the comic was beaten by a younger comedian so yeah v stomps

V has nowhere near the intelligence. Ozy brought about world peace and outsmarted a godlike being who lived simultaneously in all time at once which is a lot better than seeing the future. V's best plan was to rally the people and then die. World peace is a much more impressive feat than igniting a revolution and not being sure of or even seeing the outcome.

I will agree that fighting, V may be able to take him because he is an altered/meta human and probably is stronger and faster. Ozy's bullet catch, while impressive, wasn't that special compared to V's feats because he had practiced it and it was a single pistol round that he was ready for.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Iragexcudder

V both rounds. He's superhuman and it's been stated in both the comic and the movie

LEGACY6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V every time.

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ozy was clearly superhuman as well, he takes this

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Comic versions: Ozymandias both rounds. Unless V succeeds with this fake hand thing or if he uses any other explosion.

Movie: Ozymandias. Both rounds.

I don't understand how this is even debatable.

Ozymandias is smarter, faster, a fighter who has stomped two extremely good fighters at the same time. He has years of expirence on V and V has never faced anyone like him.

V, although stronger, dies an entertaining death.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dimitridkatsis
Loading Video...

Movie version V killed a dozen guys before they could reload while mortally wounded.

Comic version was often killing armed men running towards them before they could react.

This is very debatable.