Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

V (V for Vendetta movie version)

No Caption Provided

vs

Batman(The Dark Knight movie version)

No Caption Provided

Random encounter, standard equipment, to the death. Fight in a large, deserted dark alley starting 5m apart.

Who wins?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V. He was a much more impressive fighter than Nolan's Batman.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

Prepare for Batman fanboys.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

I agree V's feats were pretty damn impressive. I'm leaning towards a win for V as well, but curious if anyone can make a case for Bruce to win.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

V. That guy was a bullet timer.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

If it's a movie version battle, my edge goes to V for sure.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

I agree V's feats were pretty damn impressive. I'm leaning towards a win for V as well, but curious if anyone can make a case for Bruce to win.

Maybe at a longer distance...V is pretty much stuck to close range....but at 5 meters...he beats the Bat off of Bruce.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

V ftw

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think in almost every category V beats out Batman. At least movie versions.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman kicks him in the V

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

V stomps

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Batman wins if he can get the stealth advantage. He's got better gadgets and gear than V does. But V is faster, stronger, and more durable.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

I'm tempted to give to to Bruce. We know his fighting skills, and while V can dodge bullets (or simply tank them) Bruce obviously doesn't use them. H2h edge goes to Batman, not only because we know his training but also because he displayed it against more than just goons (Ra's, Bane, etc.). It's a random encounter so I think "V" is more to start busting out Shakespeare while Batman closes the distance while using flash bangs as a distraction. Yes, the knifes of "V" are going to do a lot of damage but I think Batman can apply enough pressure to keep "V"'s hands occupied.

Not to mention, this environment is greatly suited to Batman's stealth.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V is the better combatant he wins this.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@xanni15: You do know that V is unharmed from bullets right? He moves a lot more faster than Bale....and Stealth won't does much against V, he can basically tanks Bale punches...He is closer to New 52 Batman. No Match.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@xanni15: You do know that V is unharmed from bullets right? He moves a lot more faster than Bale....and Stealth won't does much against V, he can basically tanks Bale punches...He is closer to New 52 Batman. No Match.

you do know he died from those gunshot wounds right................he's nowhere near close to comic batman in any way shape or form.

Movie Batman was shot too, albeit not nearly as much as V but still he was shot and was able to tackle Harvey Dent off of a platform. Batman's suit also does well enough against knives as it relates to the armored parts, he was kicked several times by Joker who had a knife on his boots and even when he got stabbed by Talia he wasn't even that badly hurt. Knives is all V uses for the most part, so Bruce shouldn't be in too much trouble as far as that goes. In the the Dark Knight Rises when Batman was being lead by Catwoman to Bane's hideout, he encountered a gunman down a narrow corridor, dodged all his bullets... (skip to 1:10)

Loading Video...

These are trained killers and although it was dark and it wasn't exactly cinematic bullet time, the fact that the tunnel was narrow and the gunman firing a high powered automatic rifle couldn't touch him before Bruce closed the distance gives some evidence of bullet dodging ability. It may not be as glorious as V's but shows that he doesn't move that much faster than Batman, based on the fact that V died after that scene it shows that he isn't as durable as you make him out to be. There is nothing to suggest that stealth will not work unless you have something else you want to share ........

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V most likely.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goddamnironman said:

you do know he died from those gunshot wounds right................he's nowhere near close to comic batman in any way shape or form.

Movie Batman was shot too, albeit not nearly as much as V but still he was shot and was able to tackle Harvey Dent off of a platform. Batman's suit also does well enough against knives as it relates to the armored parts, he was kicked several times by Joker who had a knife on his boots and even when he got stabbed by Talia he wasn't even that badly hurt. Knives is all V uses for the most part, so Bruce shouldn't be in too much trouble as far as that goes. In the the Dark Knight Rises when Batman was being lead by Catwoman to Bane's hideout, he encountered a gunman down a narrow corridor, dodged all his bullets... (skip to 1:10)

Loading Video...

These are trained killers and although it was dark and it wasn't exactly cinematic bullet time, the fact that the tunnel was narrow and the gunman firing a high powered automatic rifle couldn't touch him before Bruce closed the distance gives some evidence of bullet dodging ability. It may not be as glorious as V's but shows that he doesn't move that much faster than Batman, based on the fact that V died after that scene it shows that he isn't as durable as you make him out to be. There is nothing to suggest that stealth will not work unless you have something else you want to share ........

Was leaning towards V but this is fairly compelling. Batman does have a SIGNIFICANT durability advantage w/ his armor (the plating V used in his last fight is NOT standard...he wore it specifically because he knew he was going to get shot). He also simply has better h2h showings (as stated, V's feats include beating up thugs and other average humans, Batman took down Bane who, even in the movie, was CLEARLY peak-human). I'd give it to Batman 6/10. I challenge any who disagree to provide some evidence that movie V can take down a peak human, as I think that's the real kicker here.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox: V could easily have killed Bane.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox: I almost forgot that that metal armor V wore wasn't standard...that changes things. I wasn't going to give it to Batman due to that, but now that I know he doesn't normally where that plate of armor I know he can't take as many punches from Batman than if he had it on. Also, I forgot to factor in Batman's gadgets lol, should Batman find cover and remain hidden he can tag V with a poison Batarang like he did in Dark Knight Rises to those armed mercs. Another discovery....isn't the Bat and Batmobile standard for Bruce in the movies, he can command them remotely......

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alexander505

Batman, but not easily..

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox: V could easily have killed Bane.

Only w/ his knives (which Batman has a solid defense against). My point was V has nowhere near the h2h skill. And that's an assertion without warrant or evidence, either way.

@ancient_0f_days: Potentially, tho I think people are overstating stealth, especially because, if I remember correctly, V was already blind to begin with. Poison batterang could definitely do some damage here lol

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox: V is not blind. He can see very well.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

V.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: .... your kinda far reaching here arnt ya?

Nolan batman had trouble with 3 Attack Dogs and Joker weilding a Lead Pipe.

V moves at super human speed, was set on fire with no hindrance, and showed above peak human strength. He was super human. Non of Batman foes were.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: Wasn't it V who had his eyes burned out when the mental hospital went up in flames? I could be totally wrong and that part of the movie went over my head, but I was pretty sure that was the case...

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox: His face and body was burned. His eyes were not burned, he is not blind, either.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

1. The knives used by V were longer than any of the knives used by Talia or the Joker.

2. V is also much stronger than Talia or the Joker.

Granted Bruce can take a couple knife wounds, he is by no means going to no sell them, especially in regards to V doing it. That in turn leaves openings.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. The knives used by V were longer than any of the knives used by Talia or the Joker.

2. V is also much stronger than Talia or the Joker.

Granted Bruce can take a couple knife wounds, he is by no means going to no sell them, especially in regards to V doing it. That in turn leaves openings.

Add to that V Knive Throws are so fast and powerful, that they send grown men in body armour flying back 3-5 feet!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

V moves at super human speed, was set on fire with no hindrance, and showed above peak human strength. He was super human. Non of Batman foes were.

he didn't have trouble, he took care of them in 10 seconds. Joker disabled his sonar and temporarily blinded him, but no need for context.

V may move at some level of super human speed, but he is still perceivable. All he is equip with is knives, Batman is equip with bombs and flash bang grenades, tranquilizer darts, batarangs, ballistic arm blades etc....I argue that he can call in his Batmobile or "the Bat"(batjet) ..... even though Batman never fought legit superhumans, it really doesn't mean much here even if V is, cus he isn't massively superhuman.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

he didn't have trouble, he took care of them in 10 seconds. Joker disabled his sonar and temporarily blinded him, but no need for context.

V may move at some level of super human speed, but he is still perceivable. All he is equip with is knives, Batman is equip with bombs and flash bang grenades, tranquilizer darts, batarangs, ballistic arm blades etc....I argue that he can call in his Batmobile or "the Bat"(batjet) ..... even though Batman never fought legit superhumans, it really doesn't mean much here even if V is, cus he isn't massively superhuman.

Batman never carries all that on him at one time. He is Standard arm with Batarangs, Smoke Pellets, and Grapple Gun.

Everything else he has was special gear he used for special situations.

Although V is not Massivly Superhuman, V is superior to Joker (That Batman beaten with special new Gear in his Gauntlets, Joker could have stab Bats face way before that), as well Bane (who is a old guy in peak shape that decimated Batman with Brawl Fighting style)

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@equonox said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@goddamnironman said:

Loading Video...

Was leaning towards V but this is fairly compelling. Batman does have a SIGNIFICANT durability advantage w/ his armor (the plating V used in his last fight is NOT standard...he wore it specifically because he knew he was going to get shot). He also simply has better h2h showings (as stated, V's feats include beating up thugs and other average humans, Batman took down Bane who, even in the movie, was CLEARLY peak-human). I'd give it to Batman 6/10. I challenge any who disagree to provide some evidence that movie V can take down a peak human, as I think that's the real kicker here.

@ancient_0f_days :

You Seriously want to compare Dent with those trained officers in the in the video? 1st off, Dent didn't receive any military training, and Bale tacking him is a very weak feat. 2nd, Joker is not a fighter either, just like Dent. You know what is the irony? if Bale is as good as you claimed, why he got held down by a couple thugs, and get his ass kicked by the Joker? Besides, the knives V uses is lot longer then the kitchen knife that Talis used.

Like I said in previous post, Bale does not have the speed and reaction feats to put him on V's level, V in the video I posted just now, he kill all 10 highly trained men in matter of seconds(you can see it in slow motion). As in the tunnel scene, no evidence suggest that they are HIGHLY TRAINED killer... they are just bunch of thugs with machine guns.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@cadencev2: So, he never carried that stuff with him in his "utility belt" all the time? He's had the bombs since Batman Begins, the tranqs were first introduced in the last movie but who's to say he didn't have them in the belt, the ballistic arm blades he's had since Dark Knight, he doesn't even need smoke in this scenario, he can't fully utilize his grapple gun in an alley way unless he wanted to hang V upside down. He was always able to call the Batmobile whenever, he was also able to call the "Bat" as well. He never really used anything for a special situation besides the metal cutter in Dark Knight and the Emp gun in Dark Knight Rises. Once again, no context anywhere to be found, comparing Joker to V in that regard is moot since the situation was completely circumstantial. Your assessment of Bane is also wrong, but I'll move past that since it doesn't do anything for your argument anyway.