• Win by death or total incap
Avatar image for asianpersuasion
asianpersuasion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

V might be nearly faster than the Beast because he was able to attack trained guards before they really got another effective shot off.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will get back to you. Will go watch V

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

How fast is Beast, because V was fast enough to blitz multiple gunmen, and kill some of them in the time it took for the spent magazine to hit the floor.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched V again. He is peak human and beast is not fast enough. V landslides this

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wewlad80

How exactly does Beast Tag him ?

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By omriamar

V wins but just berly. Beast is no joke and can kill him if he gets a hold of him but V is to fast and skilled for him and will tag him many times even with the Beast crazy durability he will go down eventually and if V gets careless to much he might get eaten alive by him i see it 6/10 for V

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Beast wins. V is faster but by no means untouchable especially since the Beast had enhanced speed himself and shrugged off two shotgun blasts, bent steel, etc.

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ZBeast

The Beast has good speed too, remember the running montage? Cops couldn't even see him and thought he was a coyote. V could tag him, sure but knives alone won't get it done. The Beast can potentially get close, incapacitate V with some hits. When he sees his face though, he'll probably deem him pure (the guy must look like Vader) and then leave.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@noah_ouellette: .. No he doesn't.

Beast most likely wins if he remains that way.

JBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just watched V last week.

Beast dies.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I think the Beast is too durable for V to compete.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Bending iron bars is the beasts best strength feat. Not exactly peak human. V was tossing guys like 15 feet with one hand. Not to mention he blitzed those guards. Also yeah the knife broke on his skin. Yeah the shotgun didn't do that much. doesn't stop V from snapping his neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: V wouldn't dare get up close.

Been a while since I have seen the film. However, you can't subtly dismiss tanking shotgun blasts at near point blank range. V can dance around him if he distances himself ut the Beast is very fast himself and can latch onto alternate angles (ceiling, walls, etc) easily.

I am not saying V can't win, but he has no way to put Beast down; but Beast can put him down.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never watched that split movie or tv show .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking V takes this low diff

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: it's not like beast tanked it. Like the bullets pierced him. He just ignored the pain because better than human. Also the angles don't help him against V who blitzed a squad of soldiers with guns aimed at him. V also took that bullet to the chest and was unphased

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wewlad80

Lol People here thinking Travel speed = Combat speed.

Please show me Beast being nearly as skilled or quick as V. He could never tag him, Ever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: what?

He didn't just ignore the pain. If that was the case he would have died upon being shot.

His skin absorbed the impact and healed.

His agility and ability to hinge on walls is something V won't expect. I am pretty sure V had a bullet proof suit.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By noah_ouellette

@morleericks: the bullet proof suit proves he is rather immune to blunt impact. And beast isn't hitting as hard as a bullet. It didn't really absorb. The bullets penetrated but didn't go through his bone. And that's untrue many times people have survived being shot in the face, heart etc usually one hit kills just because of their adrenaline. Of which we know beast has a lot of...but beast lacks speed feats to tag V. Then there's also the fact that his blades are by default stronger steel than a butter knife

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V wins.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V is more skilled but can his equipment even do anything to the Beast? Knives won't work for sure. If V out smarts him maybe but Im going with the Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette:

Yes, it began to penetrate his skin; in the film they referenced how durable and tough the Beast's skin is. As tough as "a rhinoceros hide".

The shots do not reach his bone.

Either way, he may not keep up with V in combat speed but V isn't putting him down.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: that's a statement that hasn't exactly been proven. Shotguns kill rhinos. There is still nothing to suggest V couldn't just snap his neck.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V wins handily

Most people cite his speed/skill in the end fight scene against the half dozen armed men.

But V also has shown considerable striking strength when he rescued Evey from the police.

Loading Video...
  1. first punch (0:24) sent a man flying across the alley & into a brick wall
  2. (0:48) he picked a man off the ground, single handed, and threw him into the wall.

The only thing comparable between them is strength, and V isn't exactly weak.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: That isn't why I said the statement but go shoot a rhino and tell me what happens.

I said it because it emphasizes during the film why the Beast is so dangerous.

V can't snap his neck without getting up close. Since when is V capable of snapping the neck of physically enhanced beings so casually?

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: the post above yours demonstrates V's comparable strength while V is superior in every other stat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: As I said before -- I am not saying V cannot win.

I just didn't agree with the reasonings given and the lowball of Beast.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By noah_ouellette

@morleericks: he isn't exactly being low balled. His feats aren't really that great and there's only like 4 of then

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V should not let himself be tagged. Comes down to how quickly does V realize he has to chop off The Beast's head. I say V wins.

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A knife broke against the Beast's hide. What are V's knives made of again? Also, the horde said it themselves in the end "they didn't get through".

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean Beast is in the same Universe that the hero from Unbreakable is from (David Dunn). He should be able to contend with the likes of him. And his feats were pretty Superhuman. I do not think V could bend metal bars and unless V's knives are made out of a metal much more durable than steel. They could break as soon as they make contact with Beast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: He is though. V can't put him down. No matter how fast he is. Based on feats

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: there's nothing showing Beasts bones are over peak human durability. V has shown peak human strength he could just snap his neck. Nothing stopping that from happening

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: dude. He wouldn't get up close. His bones haven't shown anything because they haven't been tested. His skin was enough to defy the force of the gunshot at close range.

He is in a universe where David Dunn exists. The guy who survived a horrific trainwreck without even a scratch. Clearly, Beast is the supervillain. He was made to go against that.

Nothing V has shown will put him down. I don't see why you keep tagging me when my posts are rooted in facts. I never picked a winner. One couldn't put the other down, and the Beast doesn't have the combat speed to keep up with V. I have said this already.

I am very bored with this topic now.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As soon as V realises he can't pierce The Beast's skin, he'll aim for the eyes and he goes down hard.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Keenko

People are wanking V way too hard

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: my bro, V deserves to be wanked every day of his goddamn life.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Nah, son. V is fast af but he can't take the Beast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need feats for the Beast. Can someone please lay out feats for the Beast?

V is great. He effortlessly stomped three Fingermen, managed to infiltrate Jordan Tower, Prothero's place, trick Finch and the other detective, and since it is a Beast V might pull of something like that. He also has powerful knives, and his own strength is impressive, enhanced after the Larkhill experience. And, the best... he was shot about SIXTY or SEVENTY times, and proceeded to stomp ten elite soldiers of Creedy's, and then strangle Creedy after lifting him in the air. The only protection he had was a chest/stomach protection, and even after being shot in his mask ten times, even more times in the arms/legs, still stomped those dudes. True, he died, but he still survived seventy shots and managed to walk a considerable distance to get to Evey after stomping Creedy and his men.

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Yes, there is. A knife broke against his skin, check. Two shotgun blasts only staggered him and burned his skin a bit, (ending proves they didn't get through), check. How on earth is that just peak human lol?

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zbeast: There is currently a shaolin monk who by flexing can stop any sharp object from piercing his skin. He openly lets people go at him with knives, swords etc and they can't go through his skin. He claims he has trained his body for it. So I'm tempted to see what a bullet would do. And I've seen split. The bullets go through his skin but don't penetrate much further. Which has happened to humans before so..?

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: I have Discovery Channel too, man. Master Wu broke a bat on his back with a spear against his throat. My point is, V hasn't shown any better without vest. And at that range? It's not that simple.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mee09

@noah_ouellette: This has historically happened in the past. Last time monks tried to fight people with guns (they believed they could be bulletproof) they got slaughtered.

I read about this in American Shaolin. It's a really good book. You should read it if you are interested in leavening about Shaolin Monks and Americans adapting to Chinese culture.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: @zbeast: I mean you are both incorrect. Not entirely both those things are true but the person I speak of has peak human durability. He just tenses up and no sharp object has yet pierced his skin. I said I want to see him specifically go up against a bullet cause I want to know how much damage it would cause. Obviously bullet>blade swung by a human but still. It would be interesting. But like either way there's still nothing to suggest V doesn't just break his neck. Also people keep saying V won't get up close. Why wouldn't he that's all he does?

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: We are not wrong, for we are glorious and right in our own way. E

When V fights and breaks the neck of a non fodder human, then we talk. If both knives and bullets failed to kill him, a man trying to twist his neck won't be anything. You treat The Beast like one of those sitting ducks who stay steady in formation for action heroes to snap their necks. He could just twist V's hands as he tries to no avail and then bear hug him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d
deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V due to skills and speed.

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Checked V again, didn't see him doing anything superhuman so I'm not buying it.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers