U.S. Military vs Martial Artists

hoverslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hoverslam

U.S Military: Punisher, Black Widow, John Walker (pre-serum), Hawkeye, and War Machine

Possible substitution: Captain America for John Walker

Vs.

Martial Artists: Nobu, Daredevil, Shang Chi, Elektra, Iron Fist

Possible substitution: Mordo for Nobu

(All MCU versions, composite)

Setting: the German airport in CA: CW

Round 1: everyone is in plain clothes with no equipment or armor

Round 2: all equipment and armor

VictorGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Martial artists stomp. The military doesn't really improve your fighting abilities that much; it's more about tactics, teamwork, and firearm mastery.

Round 2: Military stomps. Since equipment is allowed, the military will be better at handling firearms than the martial artists.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Martial artists. Better all around. Besides the only two that really matter on the military team are Frank and Natasha. Pre serum John, Rhodey, and Clint aren’t that skilled without their enhancements, gear, and/or armor.

R2: Military team should borderline stomp. This is the round where Frank, Natasha, and Clint have their full gear, John I assume has the serum, and War Machine is in full armor. I know Danny and Shang Chi could each use the chi and ten rings but I think they’d get gunned down before that happens.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4 krisbishop  Moderator

R1: Martial Artists wreck. Every single one on their team is superior to every one on the Military Team in H2H.

R2: Depends on Shang. If the Military Team takes him out first, they'll have a very easy time with the rest. If not, he could possibly carry his team.

hoverslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hoverslam
@krisbishop said:

R1: Martial Artists wreck. Every single one on their team is superior to every one on the Military Team in H2H.

R2: Depends on Shang. If the Military Team takes him out first, they'll have a very easy time with the rest. If not, he could possibly carry his team.

Yeah I agree on round 1. I added the Captain America substitution but then it swings in the other direction. Between the five members of the martial arts team, they have 20 limbs, only one of which is a threat to Captain America. On the other hand, all 5 have a glass jaw compared to his strength.

Mordo as a substitution helps the martial artists in round 2 on account of his ability to block weapons fire with Eldrich barriers. Wong's were powerful enough to stop blasts from Sanctuary II. If the military brings a lot of firepower then the martial artists can stay behind him. Daredevil will sense any attempts by Natasha or Clint to sneak around for an assassination attempt, which would allow Shang Chi to go on offense and counter the military's firepower.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Guns beat karate everytime

Avatar image for deactivated-64a6a0f766a79
deactivated-64a6a0f766a79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points