Uryu Ishida vs Kugo Ginjo

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Uryu Ishida vs Kugo Ginjo (16 votes)

Uryu Ishida 75%
Kugo Ginjo 31%

Will you look at that? First we had a Bleach battle poll thread between Ichigo and Uryu, now it's between Uryu and Kugo. Goddammit, Uryu simply can't catch a single break with since he gotten himself into a fight with another Substitute Shinigami. Well, let's get this going shall we?! Scenario is this, Uryu saw who was the main perpetrator pulling the strings into causing Ichigo's friends and families to turn against him, not Shukuro but Kugo. So while Ichigo is fighting Shukuro, Uryu decided to confront Kugo in a fight.

• Mindset: Blood lust + In character
  • Preparation Time: 1 year
  • Equipment: Everything
  • Restrictions: Outside interference
  • Energy Equalized: Yes

Spirit Weapon Version 3 Quincy: Letzt Stil Antithesis Uryu vs Bankai Kugo

"Ginjo, I demand to know the truth! Why are you and all the other Fullbringers are so obsessed into stealing Ichigo's Fullbring for?!"
"If you understand how it feel to become Gotei 13's personal lapdog, then you know that I need Ichigo's Fullbring if it's the only means to overthrown them!"

• 
Avatar image for highmantra_x0sp
HighMantra_X0Sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HighMantra_X0Sp

Uryu should take this with the Antithesis. He'd be an ok match for Ginjo. Ginjo would tag him and then get the reversal deal.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uryu bodies

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uryu

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By StormShadow_X

EOS Uryu by scaling should be stronger than Ginjo, at least in the fullbringer arc

Edit: Still Uryu

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Uryu by scaling should be stronger than Ginjo, at least in the fullbringer arc

Spirit Weapon Version 3 Quincy: Letzt Stil Antithesis Uryu vs Bankai Kugo

This isn't EOS Uryu, it's Fullbringer Arc Uryu with the Antithesis and Quincy: Letzt Stil.

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

his antithesis is enough to beat ginjo

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uryu wins

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EoS Uryu stomps.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

the_amongus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

the_amongus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Raziel2014

IShida should stomp

Ishida during this arc was pretty powerful, even Ginjo had to block the arrows with his sword while also slicing ichigo Full power Getsuga tensho with his blade as well, Letz Stil > Bankai due to the side effects, Ishida after all went from weaker than Base MAyuri to one shotting Bankai Mayuri.

Antithesis is not even needed but good for reversing the side effects of letz still to Ginjo.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeepeh

@jonathancarlton: So Fullbring power levels but with EoS equipment and hax?

The only reason Uryu was injured in the fullbring arc was because he was tailing Tsukishima and got blindsided by Kugo's big@$$ sword. When he got a rematch against Ginjo WITH Ichigo's fullbring, he hanged just fine with them. Ginjo's Bankai was also clearly no match for Ichigo's. Best we could call Ginjo is probably like- low to mid Captain tier at best. Probably more powerful than Mayuri and Soif Fon (would still probably lose to either though, due to the prior's intelligence and the latters skill and speed)

Maybe comparable to Grimmjow fight Ichigo at best.

But now, if you give Uryu LETZ STIL on top of that..... that's just not fair.... for Uryu to already be at least somewhat comparable, Fullbring Arc Uryu would probably lose to Ginjo's Bankai, but not when Letz Stil is active. Uryu legit one-shots. No-one has one-shot-busted a Bankai in this series through sheer power except for Uryu's Letz Stil. (Hashwalth has the Balance. Not fair.) I mean, I guess Ikakku's Bankai was an exception- Ikkaku was never really *that* impressive though. (I still like to think of him as being stronger than pre-timeskip Renji, cause Renji sucks.)

@raziel2014 said:

Antithesis is good for reversing the side effects of letz still to Ginjo.

Oh my... I didn't even think of that.... That's terrible. Uryu could just play with Ginjo until the Letz Stil runs out, and then flip the powerlessness to Ginjo and kill him from sheer spiritual pressure. That's mean.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@jonathancarlton: So Fullbring power levels but with EoS equipment and hax?

The only reason Uryu was injured in the fullbring arc was because he was tailing Tsukishima and got blindsided by Kugo's big@$$ sword. When he got a rematch against Ginjo WITH Ichigo's fullbring, he hanged just fine with them. Ginjo's Bankai was also clearly no match for Ichigo's. Best we could call Ginjo is probably like- low to mid Captain tier at best. Probably more powerful than Mayuri and Soif Fon (would still probably lose to either though, due to the prior's intelligence and the latters skill and speed)

Maybe comparable to Grimmjow fight Ichigo at best.

But now, if you give Uryu LETZ STIL on top of that..... that's just not fair.... for Uryu to already be at least somewhat comparable, Fullbring Arc Uryu would probably lose to Ginjo's Bankai, but not when Letz Stil is active. Uryu legit one-shots. No-one has one-shot-busted a Bankai in this series through sheer power except for Uryu's Letz Stil. (Hashwalth has the Balance. Not fair.) I mean, I guess Ikakku's Bankai was an exception- Ikkaku was never really *that* impressive though. (I still like to think of him as being stronger than pre-timeskip Renji, cause Renji sucks.)

@raziel2014 said:

Antithesis is good for reversing the side effects of letz still to Ginjo.

Oh my... I didn't even think of that.... That's terrible. Uryu could just play with Ginjo until the Letz Stil runs out, and then flip the powerlessness to Ginjo and kill him from sheer spiritual pressure. That's mean.

I wonder why no one ever brought up this interesting argument during my Ichigo vs Uryu battle poll thread?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton: Are you referring to the power scaling, or the Letz Stil Antithesis hax?

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uryu blinks