Kaguya wins mid diff

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kaguya is at least multi continental (Stronger than Toneri and his moon feat)

She wins.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By assemblesquad

Urizen might take this. He's stated to be superior to Mundus and Argosax who were powerful before.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya is at least multi continental (Stronger than Toneri and his moon feat)

She wins.

that

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya doesn't win. At least I do not think she does. She is not competent enough to defeat someone as experienced and versatile as Urizen. Also Urizen is Multi-Continental too. Not sure why people think he isn't.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

Kaguya doesn't win. At least I do not think she does. She is not competent enough to defeat someone as experienced and versatile as Urizen. Also Urizen is Multi-Continental too. Not sure why people think he isn't.

Are you high? Or just trolling?

OT: imo she could solo most of

the DMC verse

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mee09

@ourmanuel: No she couldn't. The creator of DMC would be laughing at a comment like this. She needed Zetsu's advice just to split up Naruto and Sasuke. She doesn't have a chance against an entire verse of opponents with people on their level that can travel through dimensions and create their own.

If you read the guy's tweets. You'd know that the verse is a lot stronger than Naruto debators on this site give them credit for. He answers tweets regularly btw so you can ask him about the capabilities of certain characters. Or look up previously answered questions.

Dante by himself is Multi-Continetal at full power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMC is more overrated than DCEU WW.

Kaguya one shots.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I haven’t finished DMC5, but if not there, Dante has nothing putting him at multi-continental.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mee09

@tetsukage: DMC is more underrated on comic vine than Saitama is overrated on Reddit.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mee09

@kingcrimson: Dante already has continental feats because of Mundus. These questions have already been answered by the creator of DMC himself. But if for some reason you want to believe that Mundus is less durable than a continent despite all the sources that have already said otherwise be my guest.

Comic vine has practically no DMC debators these days. So arguing here would be pointless. All I'm going to do is advise that you do more research, look at the plethora of questions the creator of DMC has already answered about the verse, and look at the threads on other debating sites.

I remember a while back when I was the first person in a thread here that said current Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't get stomped by restricted versions of Dante and Vergil a year or so ago. Then started a bit of a wave and now I regret it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Low-Balled Large Planet Level Kaguya solos Multi-Continential Urizen.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: how's that even possible? I've played most of the games and watched an entire play through of 5. There's no way these dudes are even country level.

What did the creator say exactly?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: That’s garbage mate. I know all about “creator statements” - I was the one who took the screenshot that does the rounds on this site of him saying Mundus created a universe - and I’ve played every DMC game back to front more times than I care to count.

Mundus created a universe according to Kamiya, but he never output anything close to that scale, he never took any attacks close to that scale, and Dante sure as hell never either. If you want to fill in the blanks with headcanon, I can appreciate that, but you can’t claim it as fact.

If I’m missing any sources that explicitly show Dante as multi-continental please show them to me.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMC characters haven't even shown country level anything.

Not too sure if we should take those statements literally.

Kaguys stomps based on what we've seen from urizen.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: wasn't both dante and mundus planning to bury each other with an island?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After finishing DMC 5, I’d say Kaguya takes this from what I know of her.

DMC characters are kind of hard to gauge feat wise, because they focus a lot more on overall “mystical power” than outright DC, they’ll never be considered continental by Comicvine’s power scale standards, but the implied power of people like Mundus and Urizen shouldn’t be ignored. In any case, it’s hard to argue for them surviving being nuked by people with country level feats as they’ve never taken anything with that kind of DC before.

Urizen’s shields were enough pretty much ignore attacks from a DT Dante, and a 1-inch punch from the guy pretty much one-shotted him and Rebellion, which should put his casual strikes in the multi-thousand ton range easily; still nowhere near continental though. In terms of his powers, he showed time manipulation and some serious energy manipulation, all whilst barely lifting a finger. He’s obviously a massive powerhouse, but I’m not sure if it’s enough to lift him into high tier territory. He seems more like a high-mid tier teambuster.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CodeVein

Urizen Stomps.

Argosax was stated in not only the guide book but lore and Game to be capable of merging the Human world and Demon world together again (Originally they were together. something split the two universes)

Also the Demon Universe is actually stated to be Larger then the humans.

Getting into some of the Crazier stuff Chen and the Beastheads are capable of Manipulating reality and seeing the future.

Even going so far to Send Dante temporarily to another universe where Mundus was a Void and Dante stomps him with just Rebellion.

Chen later gets bodied by a serious Dante even though Chen has pretty much true Precog.

Urizen is>>>Chen, Mundus and Argosax just pre Dmc 5 then you add the Qliphoth fruit buff and that's another power buff.

Despite being so powerful he's unfortunately just limited by plot and gameplay.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 socajunkie  Moderator

Watched the walkthrough of DMC 5, Kaguya wins a mismatch.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya solos.

What a nonsense. It was twitter or reddit when Creator say Mundus create universe LMAO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Argosax the Chaos was a powerful Demon God who once waged a great war in ancient times against Mundus and conquered half of the Underworld, splitting the devil kingdom in two sides. After the defeat of Mundus at Sparda's hands and the sealing of the netherworld, Argosax conquered the other half of the Underworld and installed himself as the sole ruler of the Demon World for over a millenium, before he was summoned into the human realm and defeated and sealed by the combined forces of the hero Sparda and the powerful sorcerers of the Vie de Marli clan.

(The weakening of his seal, even before he was fully revived, was causing the Demon World and the Human World to fuse together and reverting the universe to its original state where the two worlds were once one single dimension)

Passively maintained the distortions caused by the approach of the Demon World through his mere presence, which led to time and space being warped, including the past and the future, with time paradoxes occurring and connecting different points in time together as a result. Waged a great war against Mundus, who his power was said to be equal to, that split the Underworld in two different sides for each of them)

^

Urizen is stronger then him. How the hell does Kaguya win this?

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By red_ruby_petal

Totally not responsible for this thread because of DMC 5 hype

and bait

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is creating a universe combat applicable?