User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dygoboy

The Thread

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

DETAILS......

This is where they will fight.
This is where they will fight.

These people know their ways around a gun.So let's see how well will fair against each other. They are:
Jason Brody- A Machete, AK-47:4clips,9mm handgun:5clips,Bow and arrow: 4normal arrows
Chris Redfield-Heckler & Koch MP7 with one clip,RMB-93 Shotgun:4 shells and a M60 Light Machine Gun:2 Clips .
Leon Kennedy-2 Beretta U22 Neos Pistol, Combat Knife, M4 carbine:5 clips, 3 stun grenades.
Aiden Pearce-Kel-Tec PLR-16:4 clip,His Batton,2 Flashbang Grenades and AK-103: 1clip.
Johny Gat- 2 Combat Knifes, M16A2 Riffle: 2 clips and STAG UNIT Shotgun: 20 bullets.
(SR)The Boss-2 SIG P226 Pistols:4 clips ,STAG Assault Riffle: 28 bullets Dual Barrel Shotgun:8 shells and a Samurai Sword.
Big Boss-Heckler & Koch MP7:2 clips, Mk 14 Mod0 EB:4 clips, Grenade Launcher: 3 rounds.
(Just Cause)Rico Rodriguez: 2 Desert Eagles: 4 Clips, 3 C4 Ezplosives, M4 carbine Riffle: 3 Rounds and 2 MAC 10s:4 clips.
Young Solid Snake-Intratec TEC-DC9:1 clip, Desert Eagle: 3 clips and 3 grenades.
Nathan Drake-2 SIG P210 Pistols:2 clips, Baseball bat, Mk 14 Mod0 EB:3 clips.
Jake Muller-52 Caliber Handgun:4 clips, AK-74:2 clips.Elephant Killer:3 Rounds.
Duke Nukem-Kongsberg Colt.Pistol:3 clips, Rocket Launcher: 2Rockets. 160 Light Machine Gun: 3clips.

Max Payne-2 AMT Hardballers:3 clips, Brass Knuckles, AKM:4 Clips, 3 Grenades.

Agent 47 -2 AMT Hardbaler Pistols with silencers:2 clips, Fibre wire, R4 assault rifle:3 clips.
Jill Valentine- Claridge Hi-Tec/Goncz Pistol:1 clip,Pump Action Shotgun:6 shells, 1flash bang,1grenade.
Ada Wong-UZI Pistol:3 clips,Atchisson Assault Shotgun:7 shells,Crossbow:6 bolts
Sheryl Birkins-Škorpion vz. 61:3 clips,M4 carbine Riffle: 3x clips. Grenades.
Claire Redfield-Heckler & Koch MK23:4 clips ,22 LR Submachine gun:5 clips.
Sam Fisher-Kel-Tec KSG shotgun5 shells ,AMT AutoMag III Pistol:3 clips , Fibre Wire,

RULES!""""
*The Carrier is filled with Zombies that bites will only injure the victims, not Infect them butt nothing. A little green herb can't fix!
*Everybody has been tasked to kill each other.
*Everybody is morals on and Bloodlust off.
*ammo,Amor, Health packs and herbs are spread around the Carrier.
*The Carrier's Engine will deactivate 6 minutes after the fight has started and will crash on New York. The Battle will continue there. Where car chases can be done with epic parkour moves,epic fight scenes.
*Once in New York, The cops will be alerted of the incident and will come and try to arrest everyone or even kill if provoked.
*Everybody has their feats, Aiden can only use his hack abilities to distracted or stun his opponents, his opponents are aware of the Ctos stuff that Aiden can do.
*Rico Has his grappling hook.

*Max has 4 pain killers

*Sherryl has he healing factor
*It can come down to Hand-to-Hand Combat if they want.

Who Wins and why??!

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Dygoboy
No Caption Provided

Random tags-
@TypH: @AwsomePerson: @thecowwasdelirious: @KEROGA: @SHOT: @Ultinuc: @JJ_Was_Here: @catapanoart:
@The Lobster: @mikebrowneyes: @Transformers1024: @Xwraith: @johnpd1:
Uncanny_XFactor: @BumpyBoo: @W0nd:
@genghiskwan: @EGoD: @shatterstar:
@Mrfuzzynutz: @payno: @wildcats25:
@TheLurker: @dimitridkatsis: @Izaiah:
@lukehero: @MudaMudaMuda: @Deus:

Tags.
@jmarshmallow
@darkraiden @roronuffy @pooty @bluejay4 @beatboks1 @lowlaville @neongamewave @xkstone @nighthunder @nickthedevil @leo-343

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zaied

Way... too many characters to picture a definitive scenario where one comes out on top. I could see Snake, Big Boss, Leon, Aiden, Chris, Sam, or Boss winning.

The GTA characters shouldn't be here. Physically, they're outclassed, and their feats don't stack up.

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid snake I choose you!

Use your cardboard stealth technique. *its super effective*

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: Maybe if I lower the amount of Characters that are a non factor could help.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdavid: Will his box help help when the Helicarrier drops 6 minutes later and they're in New. York? It will probably keep him away from enemies sight butt he moves as slow as HELL and he will have to kill everyone to win. And he has some pretty tough contenders here.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@dygoboy: I barely know anyone here with the exception of Jason Brody so unfortunately so I can't give an informed opinion mate.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zaied

@dygoboy: I'd get rid of the GTA guys, and anyone who's already inferior to someone else from their universe in this fight (Claire, Sherry, Gat, Jill, and Ada).

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: Gat and Ada? Come on!! Gat is actually superior compared to the Boss (If he isn't limited to homie mechanics ) and Ada with morals will go sneaky and hide in the shadows and let everyone murder each other and then come out to eliminate the last one standing. They will male this battle a lot more Interesting.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea. I'm leaning towards snake or agent 44 but this is just too many characters for me

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think the hitman guy is MVP.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss, sam fisher or agent 47

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

too many to say

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: And Claire has a fast healing factor...she's gonna be hard to put down.

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

No Caption Provided

Random tags-

@TypH: @AwsomePerson: @thecowwasdelirious: @KEROGA: @SHOT: @Ultinuc: @JJ_Was_Here: @catapanoart:

@The Lobster: @mikebrowneyes: @Transformers1024: @Xwraith: @johnpd1:

Uncanny_XFactor: @BumpyBoo: @W0nd:

@genghiskwan: @EGoD: @shatterstar:

@Mrfuzzynutz: @payno: @wildcats25:

@TheLurker: @dimitridkatsis: @Izaiah:

@lukehero: @MudaMudaMuda: @Deus:

Tags.

@jmarshmallow

@darkraiden @roronuffy @pooty @bluejay4 @beatboks1 @lowlaville @neongamewave @xkstone @nighthunder @nickthedevil @leo-343

Stop tagging me

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for thecowwasdelirious
thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

we talked about this..

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DarthAznable

Hmm. Either Duke Nukem or The Saints Row boss/President.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Some of these people are going to just die on accident by viture of bullets bouncing everywhere.

Duke Nukeum or Big Boss should win.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Some of these people are going to just die on accident by viture of bullets bouncing everywhere.

Duke Nukeum or Big Boss should win.

Yhes.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No AC characters? They would fit perfect here

mikebrowneyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mikebrowneyes

I don't know most of the other characters so ill say solid snake.

Ultinuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would it be horribly rude if I asked you to stop tagging me in random comments? Because it's really "effing" annoying

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if 47 could disguise himself as various zombies to avoid getting bitten...

Big Boss is my vote. The last thing his enemies hear is the rustling of a cardboard box as death takes them.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kfabz-23

Snake<Chris<Agent 47<Sam Fisher< The rest

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know most of the other characters so ill say solid snake.

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All i know is Trevor solo's.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47, Big Boss, or Duke Nukem.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Big Boss or Solid Snake.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

Snake<Chris<Agent 47<Sam Fisher< The rest

Sam is up there with Chris and Leon.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for the battle. Its so clustered. There's no balance or way of accurately arguing for a character winning when there is so much interference. I can see half the characters going stealth and picking off the dumb*sses that are running around. Then its all up in the air.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I don't think so, I mean Sam hasn't faced anyone one Chris/Leon's level

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By zaied

@kfabz-23: Yeah, but Sam is still a beast. He has some good feats in the novels as well that match up. I'd at least put him over Agent 47.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: I'm not denying that his a beast he absolutely he is. With agent 47 the reason why I put him above Sam is because tactically he is at the top of the list the man is flawless at what he does. At H2H Sam is better than 47 but that wouldn't matter because 47 will approach this fight on a level that no one else will understand, without PIS he'd arguably win.

47 stealth< Sam's

Sam's H2H< 47

Shooting = Equals

On a one on one they're about as equal as it gets. In terms of human characters without powers (in video games) those two are one of the most skilled.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@monsterstomp: I don't think so, I mean Sam hasn't faced anyone one Chris/Leon's level

I don't understand that logic. Sam doesn't need to face anyone on "Chris/Leon's level" to be considered on their level. He has comparable feats which is all that matters. Add to that his novel feats, which vastly expand the stature of Sam's abilities, and he's arguably on their level.

I'm not denying that his a beast he absolutely he is. With agent 47 the reason why I put him above Sam is because tactically he is at the top of the list the man is flawless at what he does. At H2H Sam is better than 47 but that wouldn't matter because 47 will approach this fight on a level that no one else will understand, without PIS he'd arguably win.

Sam would stomp Agent 47. He's better in hand-to-hand, stealth, and shooting. The missions Sam does, makes 47's look like child's play. Other Splinter Cells, by comparison, are mere children to Sam Fisher (mentioned in the novels also).

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47 I CHOOsE YOU! Or Leon

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: chris has punched a boulder away to get punched by someone who can move a boulder with his fist that's a straight knockout, and Chris is a skilled fighter.

You can't just say Sam's missions are superior without backing it up. Agent 47 has broken into the White House killed a target and escaped, he has beaten a ninja clan, has beaten the best the agency has to offer & has beaten an army of agent 48 who are enhanced to be perfect killing machines.

Those are just from four missions, he has never missed a target since he started killing at the age of 13. Sam needs gear for each of his missions, Agent 47 has gone to multiple missions without any weapons (just his suit) and completed the missions by just using his instincts. Sam would not stomp 47 it can go either way.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@monsterstomp:

You can't just say Sam's missions are superior without backing it up. Agent 47 has broken into the White House killed a target and escaped, he has beaten a ninja clan, has beaten the best the agency has to offer & has beaten an army of agent 48 who are enhanced to be perfect killing machines.

Those are just from four missions, he has never missed a target since he started killing at the age of 13. Sam needs gear for each of his missions, Agent 47 has gone to multiple missions without any weapons (just his suit) and completed the missions by just using his instincts. Sam would not stomp 47 it can go either way.

Sam has broken into the White House at a point where in was guarded by heavy militia and Splinter Cell agents. Sam has also bested the greatest special forces in the world and can basically take out an army (or overwhelming odds) of Splinter Cell agents (who have their own established stature as well as having tech alike with Sam's). That's just from two missions. Calling 47 or the foes he went up against "enhanced" doesn't give them a leeway advantage over Sam. Two different universes, different set of feats. By Hitman standards, Sam is enhanced too.

Sam doesn't need any more gear for missions as 47 does and its been proven in Conviction (where he practically went rogue against his agency). Sam would wreck 47.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Sam can't do things like jumping far distances without breaking his legs, or run for an hour without getting tired. You haven't really said anything that proves he'd wreck or stomp agent 47 like you're saying. And in conviction he still had things like night googles, for example in Hitman when he went up agianst the saints and the agency agents he had no gear at all he just came out the shower and had to improvise from there. That takes skill no goggles, no pistol just skill.

Sam is took on normal agents (overwhelming numbers) impressive no doubt, but if you read Hitman Novels he took on an army that could never miss a shot, who can jump from one building to another with ease & and whose strength is unmatched. The splinter cell agents would be fodder to 47 like every other threat his been up against in his career.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afb23ee0b488
deactivated-5afb23ee0b488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Solid Snake, Big Boss, or Duke Nukem winning this fight, and I am going to say Solid Snake wins the majority.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23:

Sam can't do things like jumping far distances without breaking his legs, or run for an hour without getting tired.

Jumping far distances? 47 hasn't jumped from abnormally large heights from my knowledge. As for running for an hour, Sam is Special Forces, its within their training to endure the toughest physical tuition in the world. Moreover, Marathon runners can run for hours. Its honestly a peak human feat, whether or not Sam trained in that form of physical endurance is a non-factor. However, Sam has tanked explosions in close vicinity like land-mines and a concrete wall busting explosion after he was tortured. Sam has also (through sheer will) resisted a potent nerve agent that would kill any normal person within a minute or two. In the novel, Sam slammed a snowmobile into a tree at 70mph and got back up.

You haven't really said anything that proves he'd wreck or stomp agent 47 like you're saying.

You haven't really proven that 47 can hang with Sam for long. Considering the superior feats I've put forth. The reason why Sam would outright stomp 47 is the tech advantage.

And in conviction he still had things like night googles, for example in Hitman when he went up agianst the saints and the agency agents he had no gear at all he just came out the shower and had to improvise from there. That takes skill no goggles, no pistol just skill.

47 took them via stealth, if anything is consistent. Something Sam is arguably superior at. Want to talk about improvising? Sam found himself inside a Quds Force HQ facing several armed men, managed to disappear due to outside help, but had to improvise from there to escape a headquarters with Iranian Special Forces on high alert. Did the same thing at NSA HQ with lesser gear and superior foes.

Sam is took on normal agents (overwhelming numbers) impressive no doubt

Normal agents? I wouldn't call field agents that are trained to do the work that are too delicate for US Special Forces to do, "normal agents".

but if you read Hitman Novels he took on an army that could never miss a shot, who can jump from one building to another with ease & and whose strength is unmatched.

Sounds more like statements than actual feats. Sam is agile enough to dodge bullets, strong enough to hold himself under a truck for 3 hours, and fast enough to blitz standard fodder.

The splinter cell agents would be fodder to 47 like every other threat his been up against in his career.

That's a simple opinion to make.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: not enough feats to hang with Sam? He beat an army of an army that are better versions of him and 47 doing it using stealth makes the feat even better because their instincts are perfection. He goes up against the best trained men/women on the planet unchallenged.

And in the novels 47 has jumped building to building multiple times.

He wouldn't have to even look at Sam in the eye to go up against him that's what you're misunderstanding, it wouldn't become a H2H contest. 47 will learn about him, find a weakness and exploit it, Sam wouldn't even know who killed him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23:

not enough feats to hang with Sam? He beat an army of an army that are better versions of him and 47 doing it using stealth makes the feat even better because their instincts are perfection. He goes up against the best trained men/women on the planet unchallenged.

Better versions of Sam based on what? They're fodder to say the least. They have no established feats to suggest they par with Sam.

He wouldn't have to even look at Sam in the eye to go up against him that's what you're misunderstanding, it wouldn't become a H2H contest. 47 will learn about him, find a weakness and exploit it, Sam wouldn't even know who killed him.

The same could be said in reverse. Sam is superior in nearly every way. I've never been impressed with 47.