• 116 results
#51 Posted by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: there's more than enough evidence for that, so yeah, why not.

#52 Posted by Thedailybagel (12736 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor punches his head off.

#53 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#54 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should still stomp...

#55 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Different opinion that most people.

#56 Posted by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Supermanthor (16600 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#58 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Remember when that was non canon even before it was published? I do.

#59 Posted by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

The Reigning is not canon and it was non canon even before the story came up. Why are you citing this shit?

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#61 Posted by blackpantherisb (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps.

#62 Posted by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: it's literally a story that started in Earth-616 and then was prevented from happening. The characters were identical to 616 versions.

#63 Posted by jay_z94 (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, it’s Toratorn vs Comicvine

OT: Thor wrecks.

#64 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: That alternative universe was already created considering a Gladiator sent by Odin in that timeline fought Earth-616 Thor to prevent The Reigning from happening. The whole thing was another universe even before the story took place in the comics. It is worthless feat-wise. Not to mention it was out of place for Hulk’s incarnation. All in all... Why cite it? Same thing for Aaron’s Hulk. He was weakened all the time.

#65 Edited by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@toratorn: That alternative universe was already created considering a Gladiator sent by Odin in that timeline fought Earth-616 Thor to prevent The Reigning from happening. The whole thing was another universe even before the story took place in the comics. It is worthless feat-wise.

The fact that someone from future came into past doesn't mean that the future existed independently from the present timeline. That's called "a stable time loop". It still originated from earth-616. Or at least, a timeline identical to earth-616 prior to divergence point.

Not to mention it was out of place for Hulk’s incarnation.

No idea what you meant by that, but ok.

All in all... Why cite it?

Because the characters from it are functionally identical to Earth-616 ones? It's basically like using feats from AoU. Same characters, but some of their actions were just wiped out of existence. Doesn't mean they can't repeat these feats in the mainstream timeline.

Same thing for Aaron’s Hulk. He was weakened all the time.

Oh please, not this again. Hulk only noticed that he was getting weaker after the third or fourth injection, the first couple of injections did nothing but make him mad. Not to mention, it's not like the injection somehow made his skin thinner or his teeth more fragile (and for the record, Ben drew blood from him with a grazing hit on the first page of the fight and cracked his teeth on the second one)

#66 Posted by Cergic (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor swings Thing to the Sun where he dies from a lack of oxygen

#67 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: It was confirmed in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Alternate Universes from 2005 that Gladiator was from the same universe as The Reigning, Earth-3545, which is an entirely different universe from Earth 616. Moreover all future timelines are considered separated universes by Marvel’s own admission, that’s just how it works for regardless of you grasping it or not.

This is the same reason why Gladiator from 200 years into the future was also considered from another universe entirely when he fought Earth 616 Thor and the F4.

For Hulk, Hulk was not Professor Hulk by the time The Reigning started happening, in fact, he stopped being Professor Hulk 6 years before these events took place and never was used again outside of Hulk’s own mind. He even died before all of this was even implied and revived into a Savage Hulk again.

You have no idea whatsoever besides wishful thinking to assume all characters were identical to their 616 counterparts. Literally no base to claim this, is flat out fallacious and ignorant in nature.

As for Aaron’s Hulk, he screamed in pain with the first injection, meaning it had effect on him from the start. The fact he stated it was weakening him by the 4th time he was injected doesn’t mean he wasn’t being affected from the start, all the time he was busy fighting people and he didn’t know what was going on with him and even Wolverine noted he was acting strange. Give me a motherfreaking break now. This absurd and irrational admiration for Ben shouldn’t justify the will to let context behind. Hulk was weakened, period.

#68 Posted by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn:Some of Thor's most notable stamina feats include; fighting against legions for 40 days without food, drink or sleep when he was still a young god, fighting an army of undead for 40 days by himself (Thor: Reign of Blood), survived being tortured by Gorr with the Necrosword for 17 days straight (Thor: God of Thunder #5) and fought the Hulk for an hour (The Incredible Hulk #440)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

I'm unaware of Ben demonstrating stamina close to what Thor has done but I'm sure you'll try to scrabble together some justification for why Ben has the stamina to fight with Thor for a prolonged time.

As for your list of characters Ben has 'taken hits' from, I'm afraid I don't have the energy right now to go through them all. I mean if you're genuinely saying Ben taking hits from the Destroyer is a non PIS instance, I have nothing to say to that. The one I want to focus on though is Cho Hulk for the following reasons. First of all, this took place in a Moon Girl comic so it wasn't written by Pak or Waid who were Cho's principle writers at the time. Secondly, that comic shows Ben doing better against Cho than Unworthy Thor did when they first fought on Sakaar, which is a flat out absurd notion. Thirdly, it's contradicted by Cho's performaces against characters that Ben has stalemated or struggled with. These include:

• one shotting a monster She Hulk was struggling to KO just by landing on it, bearing in mind that Pre Civil War II Jen was a physical peer to both Classic and Modern Thing.
  • One shotting Fin Fang Foom twice whereas Ben could only one shot him after Reed used a device which weakened the dragon. Fin Fang Foom has shrugged off 2 mountains collapsing on top of him unharmed and Ben's best quantifiable strength feats are around mountain level.
  • Stalemating Pre Core Breach Classic Hulk which is far better than Ben's performances where he ends up being turned into the Hulk's punching bag and has to be bailed out by the FF or the plot. Even Ben admits he's never stood a chance against his gamma powered rival.
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

And this is just one of your examples where you create an unrealistic and unsupported depiction of the Thing so he can fit your presumption of still being a high tier like he was back in the days of classic Marvel when he's clearly been relegated to the mid tier league. This is why you've been getting shitposted on a lot lately given your dubious scaling.

#69 Posted by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: It was confirmed in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Alternate Universes from 2005 that Gladiator was from the same universe as The Reigning, Earth-3545, which is an entirely different universe from Earth 616. Moreover all future timelines are considered separated universes by Marvel’s own admission, that’s just how it works for regardless of you grasping it or not.

This is the same reason why Gladiator from 200 years into the future was also considered from another universe entirely when he fought Earth 616 Thor and the F4.

Alternate futures in Marvel are designated as alternate only after they diverge from 616 timeline or the 616 timeline snaps back into place. They still share all the events prior to the divergence point, even if technically they are "entirely different" universes. In fact, the Reigning timeline needed to be specifically stopped from coming into being by Thor from that timeline, who interferred in events happening on Earth-616.

And unless you happen to have some concrete proof that the characters from that alternate future recieved amps or nerfs after the divergence point (or diverged in any other significant way), they can be equalized with their 616 counterparts.

For Hulk, Hulk was not Professor Hulk by the time The Reigning started happening, in fact, he stopped being Professor Hulk 6 years before these events took place and never was used again outside of Hulk’s own mind. He even died before all of this was even implied and revived into a Savage Hulk again.

No idea why you're even bringing this up and what are you trying to tell me with this.

You have no idea whatsoever besides wishful thinking to assume all characters were identical to their 616 counterparts. Literally no base to claim this, is flat out fallacious and ignorant in nature.

I'm not trying to say that every alternate character is as powerful as their 616 counterparts. The counterparts from alternate future that originated from a timiline that was identical to Earth-616 up until some divergence point, however, are fair game.

What is fallacious, however, is to claim that they are drastically different from their 616 counterparts when they have all the feats of their 616 counterparts prior to the divergence point and there was 0 implication of them diverging from that power level afterwards.

As for Aaron’s Hulk, he screamed in pain with the first injection, meaning it had effect on him from the start. The fact he stated it was weakening him by the 4th time he was injected doesn’t mean he wasn’t being affected from the start, all the time he was busy fighting people and he didn’t know what was going on with him and even Wolverine noted he was acting strange. Give me a motherfreaking break now.

It did have an effect. He felt pain from the stab. Nothing else. If he was getting weakened from the very beginning, he wouldn't have been surprised by his strength dropping and him getting shakier after the 3rd injection. Hell, he had no idea what it was even doing prior to third injection, which shoots down any argument that he was weakened from the beginning of the fight (because he surely would have felt the wooziness and weakness back then if that was the case).

Only feels "woozy" and that "his strength fading" after the third injection. Literally a page before 3rd injection he wonder what the hell is the thing on his back is even doing. as he is obviously unaware of serum's effects. Note the word "sudddenly". First two injections did nothing but make him mad.

This absurd and irrational admiration for Ben shouldn’t justify the will to let context behind. Hulk was weakened, period.

I'm not leaving any context behind. It's not my problem you're trying to make up some nonexistent context to justify Hulk performing poorly in the first several pages of the fight.

Not to mention, you keep dodging the fact that even if the serum did sap his strength and make him woozy from the very beginning (which it didn't), there's no indication that it made his skin or teeth less durable.

#70 Posted by Kingant27 (16899 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor pebbles.

#72 Edited by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger:

@toratorn: Some of Thor's most notable stamina feats include; fighting against legions for 40 days without food, drink or sleep when he was still a young god, fighting an army of undead for 40 days by himself (Thor: Reign of Blood), survived being tortured by Gorr with the Necrosword for 17 days straight (Thor: God of Thunder #5) and fought the Hulk for an hour (The Incredible Hulk #440)

I'm unaware of Ben demonstrating stamina close to what Thor has done but I'm sure you'll try to scrabble together some justification for why Ben has the stamina to fight with Thor for a prolonged time.

Nah, I'm actually perfectly willing to concede the stamina point altogether. Ben doesn't have stamina feats anywhere that good.

As for your list of characters Ben has 'taken hits' from, I'm afraid I don't have the energy right now to go through them all. I mean if you're genuinely saying Ben taking hits from the Destroyer is a non PIS instance, I have nothing to say to that.

If a weakened Thor that Ben was stalemating without going all out could take hits from Destroyer, why can't Ben himself? I'm also pretty sure Thunderstrike and Iron Man took hits from Destroyer as well.

Also, lemme guess, taking hits from Destroyer is PIS, but Thor punching through amped Ben is not?

The one I want to focus on though is Cho Hulk for the following reasons. First of all, this took place in a Moon Girl comic so it wasn't written by Pak or Waid who were Cho's principle writers at the time.

Oh, the good old "the comic was written by someone else so it doesn't count" argument. Somehow you don't see me denying Ben losing to Hulk in Secret Empire because "a writer who has nothing to do with FF wrote that". Or denying, say, Immortal Hulk's feats because "the series is written by a Hulk fanboy".

Secondly, that comic shows Ben doing better against Cho than Unworthy Thor did when they first fought on Sakaar, which is a flat out absurd notion.

Won't be the first or even fifth time Ben outperforms Thor against someone. Did you know that Thor sucked against plenty of FF foes? Blastaar, Annihilus, Super-Skrull, Darkoth all gave him plenty of struggle, even more than they gave to FF at some points. And of course the most recent example, remember when Hulk needed 2 hits to KO Ben, while on 2 previous occasions he one-shot Thor? Some food for thought.

Thirdly, it's contradicted by Cho's performaces against characters that Ben has stalemated or struggled with. These include:

• one shotting a monster She Hulk was struggling to KO just by landing on it, bearing in mind that Pre Civil War II Jen was a physical peer to both Classic and Modern Thing.

And of course you're gonna bring up the scan of the lifting contest that Jen was freaking losing on the same very scan (as in, tapping out at 85 tons when Ben was fine with going further, and then continuing to work out even when She-Hulk started to add her own strength to Ben's weights). And the out-of-context scan of a friendly fight where Ben was drunk as hell, of course. And since you're definitely going to clinge to the "not holding back" comment here and take it at a face value while ignoring what happened in the issue, let's see how Ben actually compares to She-Hulk:

Jen is on her knees after a single tackle:

No Caption Provided

Jen can't even scratch a Kree Sentry with her best hits, Ben damages a kree Sentry with a single strike (and that's an early version of Ben, prior to his multiple upgrades):

Bloodlusted and brainwashed Jen gets owned:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Jen skins her knuckles on Sue's forcefield without causing Sue any discomfort, Ben hits Sue's fields hard enough to cause her pain without any damage to himself:

Jen is one-shot like garbage by Namor who then proceeds to fight Bens and, surprise-surprsie, doesn't one-shot him:

Jen hits Vanguard with all her strength and can't KO him, Ben one-shots Vanguard easily:

Ben one-shots Titania, who more often than not is portrayed as Jen's equal, on two separate occasions (after tanking her punch with no damage too):

I can also remind that She-Hulk got her ass handed to her by alternate Grey Hulk when Ben beat the real deal, or that Jen couldn't scratch Dragon Man on one occasion and needed help to beat him on another, while Ben off-paneled him easily when he was pissed, or that she needed help from Prof. Hulk to KO Bi-Beast, while Ben did it by himself. Or that Cage draw blood out of her (if not KOed her outright) when amped posessed Cage didn't even scratch Ben. Or when She-Hulk was killed by a single blast from an Ultron drone while Ben tanked dozens of same blasts. Or that time a Kree Sentry one-shot her, but a horde of them coudln't KO Ben in the same issue.

So in short: you're full of shit.

>could only one shot him with help of Reed's device

Show me Ben hitting FFF and failing to one-shot him before he got hit by the device. Go on.

Also, if you actually think that having a mountain or two fall on top of yourself is a mountian lvl durability feat, you need to re-check your physics knowledge. And seeing how you said "Ben's best feats are about mountain level", I'm more than sure you're just heard it somewhere and parroted without actually checking his feats out or quantifying them. Not to mention, love the "muh quantifiable feats" approach. By that logic, Juggernaut and Red Hulk can't KO FFF at all, since they are barely mountain busters with their pathetic quantifiable feats themselves.

Also, Fantastic Four has already dealt with FFF back in their extremely early days, back when Sue couldn't even use her force-fields and Ben was the strongest person on the team (and still was only a ten-tonner):

• Stalemating Pre Core Breach Classic Hulk which is far better than Ben's performances where he ends up being turned into the Hulk's punching bag and has to be bailed out by the FF or the plot. Even Ben admits he's never stood a chance against his gamma powered rival.

Stalemating a Savage Hulk from unknown time period for a total amount of 3 pages.

Wow, so impressive. Ben stalemated Hulk for a whole issue back in Fantastic Four #112 and only lost due to him being distracted, and that before he got multiple power upgrades.

The "bailed out by FF or plot" BS also shows that you probably never read a single Hulk vs Thing fight outside of the ones posted in respect threads, because in classic time Hulk never had a clear edge and definitely not a clean win against Ben (he either walked away partway, or Ben started to transform into human mid-fight, or Ben got distracted in a crucial moment, or whatnot) and struggled with him in most their prolonged fights (except for the one in Marvel Fanfare #21, where Hulk was dominating, and yet still couldn't beat Ben for more than 20 pages despite being pissed off).

And this is just one of your examples where you create an unrealistic and unsupported depiction of the Thing so he can fit your presumption of still being a high tier like he was back in the days of classic Marvel when he's clearly been relegated to the mid tier league. This is why you've been getting shitposted on a lot lately given your dubious scaling.

Yeah, right. Clearly I haven't been "shitposted on" by you though, considering that you brought up nothing but BS (except for Thor's stamina feats, that one is appreciated). Oh and yeah, never brought any actual proof that Ben has been "relegated to the mid tier league" as well.

#73 Posted by bump1010 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Regarding the scans from the thing #5 it should be worth noting that Ben said she hulk, wonder man, and spider-man were all fighting like they didn't know how to use there powers which is why they were all losing so easily.

#74 Edited by Thor_Parker82 (16013 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one shots, doesn't need Jarnbjorn.

#75 Edited by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010: not knowing how to fight properly does nothing to their durability. They were still as tough as ever and were still beaten easily. Not to mention, Ben manhandled Simon on other occasions, and, seeing how Ben treats Titania, Jen wouldn't fare any better than in Thing #5 even if she fought all by herself.

#76 Edited by Thorthunder98 (6614 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO obviously Thor

#77 Posted by jagernutt (16230 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn:

Is Thor vs Gladiator cannon? Someone was trying to tell me it wasn't.

#78 Posted by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: What they told you was 616 Gladiator never fought 616 Thor.

#79 Posted by patrat18 (11734 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by AbigorGodofWar (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins easily.

#81 Posted by jagernutt (16230 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru said:

What I'm asking is was that Gladiator from the future 616 or how is it another universe?

#82 Posted by Supermanthor (16600 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#83 Posted by bump1010 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

@bump1010: not knowing how to fight properly does nothing to their durability. They were still as tough as ever and were still beaten easily. Not to mention, Ben manhandled Simon on other occasions, and, seeing how Ben treats Titania, Jen wouldn't fare any better than in Thing #5 even if she fought all by herself.

Well it kind of does. Wonder man once stated if he didn't roll with gladiators punch it would have taken his head off. Which is probably why Ben said wonder man was folding to quickly.

No Caption Provided

#84 Posted by TimeTrapper (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor was walking down the street one day when he dropped his axe on a rock. The rock shattered. That night on the news I saw, it was ben.

#85 Posted by comic_book_fan (11231 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: for christ sake tiers mean nothing there like dbz power levels lets pretend the levels mentioned in comics are referring to power level they arent but lets pretend i mean think about this high tier by what standered is thor high tier sure if your thinking planetary not at all on a universal scale so what do you mean lol .

now that we have that out of the way ben is as strong if not stronger than regular thor in pure strength thor usually wins because he has one of the most powerful weapons in comics in a the cool hammer but he has to have dads permission to borrow it unworthy thor has a much less powerful weapon well if your not a celestial or powered by them he also no longer has his belt which also takes away from his strength i wouldn't say ben wins but he has a really good chance

#86 Posted by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010: and yet when Gladiator hit his head many times a page later, Wonder Man's head was fine and not separated from his body. Ben still had to overcome their durability to beat them, and he did tank hits from then even though they were bloodlusted. Not to mention, if you want to argue that knocking them out was easier then normally, I can also mention that Ben was not going all out (and it was stated on panel). So if they fought normally and Ben wasn't pulling his punches, the outcome would still be the same. Hell, there would be no need to go all out even - Ben has beaten Wonder Man on other occasions and had shown that he can KO She-Hulk lvl enemies anyway.

#87 Edited by bump1010 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn:

and yet when Gladiator hit his head many times a page later, Wonder Man's head was fine and not separated from his body.

Well gladiator pounded downward not horizontally.

Ben still had to overcome their durability to beat them, and he did tank hits from then even though they were bloodlusted. Not to mention, if you want to argue that knocking them out was easier then normally, I can also mention that Ben was not going all out (and it was stated on panel). So if they fought normally and Ben wasn't pulling his punches, the outcome would still be the same. Hell, there would be no need to go all out even -

I don't really buy into the idea that there is context on both sides so it balances out. I think if there is context we should generally just not rely on the showing because we don't really know what would happen if both combatants were at 100%.

Ben has beaten Wonder Man on other occasions and had shown that he can KO She-Hulk lvl enemies anyway.

That's fine. I'm addressing your specific example.

#88 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: Alright, I understand your point of view. But tiers define a scale, scale from Street level (defined by street-level feats), then mid-tier usually starts where a character is much more powerful than street-tier. Based on showings and feats, like Thing being a mountain buster (assume he is) is a different level of a feat than Spiderman being a tankbuster (street level). Then there high tier which can go up to continent level to Moon level, I would Rank characters with planetary showings at herald level and so on. The scale is subjective, yes. We defined it. It's just a grading system. Agree about Mjonir, but deciding a tier is way different than using power levels lol. Thats why feats are best, feats should be debated.

#89 Posted by Toratorn (6770 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010: if Gladiator was really hitting Simon with enough force to knock his head off, then Simon's head would be splattered when Gladiator started pounding on him from above.

As for Thing #5 instance... I'll say it like that. It shows that Ben has enough strength to potentially KO Simon or Jen and can take their strongest hits. If they were fighting as they fight usually, the outcome would be the same (simply because while Simon and Jen were hitting without pulling their punches, Ben was still holding back - he had reserve power he wasn't using and still managed to get a KO), but it would just probably take him more time to win due to their fighting skills, bracing themselves, rolling with hits and etc.

#90 Posted by Aqualion0 (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this. Someone must join Toraboy for circle jerking.

#91 Posted by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru said:

What I'm asking is was that Gladiator from the future 616 or how is it another universe?

He was from Earth 3515, which is an alternate future of 616 Earth that never happened for Earth 616.

#92 Edited by comic_book_fan (11231 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: but when someone mentions street level characters in comics it is talking more about where they tend to opperate like technically daredevil spiderman luke cage and ghostrider are all mostly street level characters but ghost rider power wise is herald level luke cage is right around collossus and namor level you get what iam saying if galactus decided he wasn't hungry any more and decided to patrol the streats of bloodhaven then he would currently be street level.

and the thing rivals hercules and juggernaut in strength he doesn't have the same level moving islands feats because he isn't a show off and he tries to do as little damage as possible when fighting because he knows people could get hurt and and someone has to pay for every building he knocks over this has been stated in comics in fact people go to him when they need strength before they go to herc they needed somone to pull an island together they called ben he was busy somewhere else so herc did it but the fact they called ben first indicates he could have done just as well if not better

#93 Posted by jagernutt (16230 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru said:
@jagernutt said:
@finbaru said:

He was from Earth 3515, which is an alternate future of 616 Earth that never happened for Earth 616.

So it is the same Gladiator as 616 but Marvel simply calls that version of the future by 3515 instead of 616.

#94 Posted by jagernutt (16230 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan:

Isn't Thing only a 100 tonner or has he been upgraded? Because Hercules and Juggernaut are much higher on the strength tier than 100 ton's.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#95 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

This is hilarious.

No Caption Provided

#96 Posted by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru said:
@jagernutt said:
@finbaru said:

So it is the same Gladiator as 616 but Marvel simply calls that version of the future by 3515 instead of 616.

No it's a different version of Gladiator, because both 616 and 3515 have existed in 616 at the same time, it's a future version of Gladiator that exists outside of 616.

#97 Posted by comic_book_fan (11231 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: class 100 is an outdated strength scaling marvel used back in the 80's there was nothing higher than class 100 it meant you could lift at least a hundred tons but your limit was unknown

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2
#98 Posted by deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs Thing,

Is now a thing,

But someone please,

Stop this something something.

#99 Edited by jagernutt (16230 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@jagernutt: class 100 is an outdated strength scaling marvel used back in the 80's there was nothing higher than class 100 it meant you could lift at least a hundred tons but your limit was unknown

Class 100 is used in recent years as a 6 on marvel's official strength ranking with 100 ton's being the limit. Thor and Juggernaut are ranking 7 which is beyond 100 ton's.

https://www.marvel.com/characters/the-thing-benjamin-grimm/in-comics

#100 Posted by comic_book_fan (11231 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: well someone needs to tell marvel's writers because ben has been stronger than that for years.

this thing that the thing is throwing like a base ball is a real life structure and it weighs 205 tons at least and it's not nearly his best feat .
this thing that the thing is throwing like a base ball is a real life structure and it weighs 205 tons at least and it's not nearly his best feat .

the thing has feats off lifting buildings that weigh hundreds of thousands of tons

he has pushed through millions of tons of rock and has traded blows with herc and thor pinned them countless times and has stalemated professor hulk at arm wrestling