• 116 results
#1 Posted by phillip33 (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

Both current versions. Thor has access to jarnbjorn.

Both are bloodlusted.

Fights takes place in an unpopulated New York City.

Starting distance is 25 yards apart.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by solo788 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Unworthy thor is already stronger then Grimm. Axe is overkill

#3 Posted by Kirkseven (2322 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor punches him through the planet.

#4 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wrecks

#5 Edited by phillip33 (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone tag Toratorn. I believe he can probably make a viable argument for Ben, and I half made this because I wanted to see his opinion on the matter. Plz don’t mistaken that as bait though, just honestly want to see a good argument.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#6 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean... it's still Thor.

#7 Posted by Noone1996 (11102 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wrecks.

#8 Posted by Batvibe12 (5473 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#9 Posted by Kevd4wg (12232 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily

Avatar image for asphaltairborne
#10 Posted by AsphaltAirborne (718 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Stormdriven (17608 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben puts up a decent fight per usual, but it ultimately amounts to nothing as Thor proceeds to smack him

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#12 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6406 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Spartan223 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor pretty easily if he’s being serious.

#14 Posted by APEX_pretador (19114 posts) - - Show Bio

It's getting clobbered time

#15 Edited by APEX_pretador (19114 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Supermanthor (13488 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#17 Edited by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

If it were a fight without Jarnbjorn, I'd say that it could go either way. With it, Thor for a majority, unless we go by the "Slowdinson" meme and say that Thor can't tag him for shit.

No one is stomping anyone, that's for sure. Remember when bloodlusted hammerless Thor with bits of Odin force needed several hours to kill Thing and Savage Hulk duo?

#18 Posted by Crytodaddykid (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

If it were a fight without Jarnbjorn, I'd say that it could go either way. With it, Thor for a majority, unless we go by the "Slowdinson" meme and say that Thor can't tag him for shit.

No one is stomping anyone, that's for sure. Remember when bloodlusted hammerless Thor with bits of Odin force needed several hours to kill Thing and Savage Hulk duo?

Thor was depowered and stripped of the odinforce when he killed the thing and savage hulk duo after an hours long fight.

No amount of butthurt coping mechanisms and salty mental gymnastics from you will ever change what happens on a comic page kiddo.

Jarnbjorn would pulverize thing, savage hulk or any other brick considering it's already effortlessly cut through thors arm, beings like mangog who have basically no sold wolverines claws.

Thing literally gets pulverized by jarnbjorn or vaporized by lightning especially if thor uses the lightning bolt he used on mikaboshi, hell the casual bolt he used to knock out indestructible hulk would kill the thing, and the lightning attack he used on Nul would vaporize every one of things molecules.

#19 Edited by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

@crytodaddykid said:

Thor was depowered and stripped of the odinforce when he killed the thing and savage hulk duo after an hours long fight.

No amount of butthurt coping mechanisms and salty mental gymnastics from you will ever change what happens on a comic page kiddo.

Jarnbjorn would pulverize thing, savage hulk or any other brick considering it's already effortlessly cut through thors arm, beings like mangog who have basically no sold wolverines claws.

Thing literally gets pulverized by jarnbjorn or vaporized by lightning especially if thor uses the lightning bolt he used on mikaboshi, hell the casual bolt he used to knock out indestructible hulk would kill the thing, and the lightning attack he used on Nul would vaporize every one of things molecules.

Except he wasn't, and that was confirmed by the writer of the issue.

No Caption Provided

Go away, WITB. Just... stop this idiocy. Get some help.

#20 Posted by Crytodaddykid (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:
@crytodaddykid said:

Except he wasn't, and that was confirmed by the writer of the issue.

No Caption Provided

Go away, WITB. Just... stop this idiocy. Get some help.

Except the reader comment asks about hulk, wolverine, thing and other marvel characters wherein thor absolutely dominates his competition.

Did he dominate hulk and thing? No. He beat them in an hours long fight.

Did he have odinforce against hulk and thing? No, he had it taken away for that fight.

Nice try twisting the writers comment, but you're pretending to ignore the readers comment. The reader asked a general question about every fight thor had in the issue. I mean he literally mentioned wolverine and other marvel characters. Did you miss the part where thor casually melted wolverine to dust in a single panel? That is called dominating the competition.

Unfortunately for you the writer agrees with me and not with you. He had odin power when he killed wolverine and melted caps shield and all the other heroes. He however did not have it when he fought hulk and thing as evidenced and shown on panel.

Also writers can say whatever they want off panel. What's on panel is what counts, not your butthurt mental gymnastics.

#21 Posted by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by CyberpunkCop (2277 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps

#23 Posted by Crytodaddykid (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn:

Except the reader comment asks about hulk, wolverine, thing and other marvel characters wherein thor absolutely dominates his competition.

Did he dominate hulk and thing? No. He beat them in an hours long fight.

Did he have odinforce against hulk and thing? No, he had it taken away for that fight.

Nice try twisting the writers comment, but you're pretending to ignore the readers comment. The reader asked a general question about every fight thor had in the issue. I mean he literally mentioned wolverine and other marvel characters. Did you miss the part where thor casually melted wolverine to dust in a single panel? That is called dominating the competition.

Unfortunately for you the writer agrees with me and not with you. He had odin power when he killed wolverine and melted caps shield and all the other heroes. He however did not have it when he fought hulk and thing as evidenced and shown on panel.

Also writers can say whatever they want off panel. What's on panel is what counts, not your butthurt mental gymnastics.

Fighting two beings for hours and losing an arm in the process while killing them in the end of the fight is not called "dominating your competition". My friend, Dan Jurgens obviously knows what the definition of the word "dominates" is, but you on the other hand, clearly have no idea what the word "dominates" means. Google that word and educate yourself my friend.

Then you will see why Dan Jurgens comment is actually referring to every single fight in the reigning besides the hulk and thing fight which he was specifically depowered for on panel to make it a good fight.

#24 Posted by Unrequited1 (191 posts) - - Show Bio

With Jarnborn? Thing loses an arm lol

Without Jarnborn? A lot more even, but still... Thor wins.

#25 Posted by Crytodaddykid (27 posts) - - Show Bio

With Jarnborn? Thing loses an arm lol

Without Jarnborn? A lot more even, but still... Thor wins.

also there is the fact that a casual lightning bolt from thor knocked out savagehulk.

the residual energies of a lightning storm knocked out indestructible hulk/green scar reverting him back to bruce banner in the process, despite hulk wearing a suit durable enough to protect him from absolute zero temperatures.

then there is the massive lightning charged hammer attack thor used to knock nul out, but i guess that wouldn't necessarily be applicable here since he doesnt have the hammer. but if he actually summoned lightning like that on the thing, he would get straight up vaporized considering that lightning knocked out a version of hulk amped by a literal skyfather being made out of nothing but pure rage.

#26 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4248 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Eeef (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins, even without Jarnbjorn.

#28 Posted by Xtrabs (63 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I see it, Thor without Mjolnir just loses the ability to physically hurt high herald and higher level being. His striking should still be above Savage Hulk, and comparable to non-pissed off pre core breach Hulk.

Thing loses to that kind of striking power. Thor still has his super powerful lighting attacks, as well as other birth abilities. Unworthy Thor usually doesn't mind spamming his lightning. Thor will win everytime over Thing even if he just goes hand to hand with Ben.

#29 Posted by King-Ragnar (3484 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor cuts his head off.

Avatar image for god_of_butchers
#30 Posted by god_of_butchers (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor slices him in half

#31 Posted by Chad_Duby (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Thor.

#32 Edited by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

@xtrabs said:

The way I see it, Thor without Mjolnir just loses the ability to physically hurt high herald and higher level being. His striking should still be above Savage Hulk,

Based on what? Even with Mjolnir Thor only hits as hard as Savage Hulk at best, maybe somewhat harder.

and comparable to non-pissed off pre core breach Hulk.

How is "non-pissed off pre-core breach Hulk" inferior to Savage Hulk? Aren't they the same thing?

Thing loses to that kind of striking power.

...does he really? Cho Hulk, who was either equal or superior to Savage Hulk, tied with Ben. Darkoth, a guy who stalemated worthy Thor for an hour, couldn't put Ben down with physicals. Bloodlusted clones of Eric Masterson Thor and Professor Hulk couldn't put Ben down with combined assault. Skaar was beating on Ben for 45 seconds and Ben was completely fine afterwards. Colossonaut couldn't do anything to Ben besides ragdolling him around and needed to BFR him to win. Black Bolt's master blow only stunned him for a panel or two. Hits from bloodlusted Wonder Man didn't do anything on multiple occasions. A punch from angry Hercules only knocked him (his clone, to be exact) down for one panel. Herc has fought him and called him a worthy opponent. Etc.

Thor still has his super powerful lighting attacks, as well as other birth abilities. Unworthy Thor usually doesn't mind spamming his lightning.

That is a good point. Still, Ben has tanked high level energy attacks before (Torch's nova flame, blasts from dozens of alternate Dr. Dooms, blasts from Annihilus and Blastaar, both of whom hurt Thor with their blasts as well, etc.) and has tanked a huge column of lightning from Mjolnir when Doom tried to lift it, so I doubt he'll be going down before he gets in h2h range.

Thor will win everytime over Thing even if he just goes hand to hand with Ben.

That's... debatable. IMHO, purely in h2h Ben has enough power, durability, pain tolerance and sheer willpower to win at least a couple of times out of 10. Not to mention, it's not like Thor will be no selling his hits either.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

If Thor has axe and lightning, on the other hand...

#33 Posted by Thedailybagel (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps him. This is a mismatch.

#34 Posted by Supermanthor (13488 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#35 Posted by Helloman (26947 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing wins.

#36 Posted by god_of_butchers (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor already soloed Hulk and Thing, adding jarnbjorn is overkill

#37 Posted by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by god_of_butchers (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Odinforce removed by Dr Strange and Thor defeaed them with one arm

Even if you consider thor had the odinforce, OP says unworthy Thor not Thor without Odinforce

#39 Posted by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Odinforce removed by Dr Strange and Thor defeaed them with one arm

Even if you consider thor had the odinforce, OP says unworthy Thor not Thor without Odinforce

Thor without Odinforce is the same thing as base Thor. And the author confirmed he still had Odinforce when he fought Hulk and Thing.

#40 Edited by Lvenger (36284 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without his hammer, Thor hits harder, has taken blows from far tougher opponents than Ben and even in the event that Thing can somehow go toe to toe with Thor, his stamina far exceeds Ben’s. So there’s little chance of Ben winning against an unarmed Thor as well.

#41 Posted by god_of_butchers (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: as I told you earlier OP says unworthy Thor. Can you please tell me when he becomes unworthy?

#42 Posted by Supermanthor (13488 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_butchers: original sin final issue after Nick fury tells something Thor secretly

#43 Posted by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_butchers: I'm not sure what your point is. Unworthy Thor is identical to Worthy Thor stat-wise (apart from striking, since he doesn't have the hammer). It's not like becoming unworthy makes him weaker. So that Thor that killed Thing & Hulk should have still had the same stats as unworthy Thor (apart from whatever remnants of Odinforce left in his system).

#44 Posted by god_of_butchers (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: okay. Yeah Thor fought for hours with one arm and still defeated both of them. I don’t see why Thor looses now that too with the jarnbjorn

#45 Edited by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_butchers: and with some Odinforce left, according to the author. But yeah, I didn't argue that Ben would beat Thor if he had his axe, I was arguing about him having a chance in a strict h2h combat.

@lvenger: I forgot all about stamina. What stamina feats does Thor have?

As for the rest... Ben has matched and taken blows from dozens of people who hit almost as hard, just as hard or harder than hamerless (or even possessing Mjolnir in some cases) Thor (Annihilus, Blastaar, Cho Hulk, Darkoth, Herc, Colossonaut, Skaar, clones of Eric Masterson Thor and Professor Hulk, robot with duplicated Silver Surfer's powers, adamantium Absorbing Man, Ultron, Over-Mind, CAP, Super-Nova, Phoenix Five Namor, Destroyer, etc.) and has shown that he can hurt and/or beat characters of that caliber as well (Blastaar, Dragon Man, Cho, Darkoth, Herc, Super-Adaptoid with a shitload of powers, Skurge, full power Wrecker, Bi-Beast, ionic Wonder Man, hell, Thor himself a couple of times, etc.), sometimes without even going all out (because he holds back a lot in-character). Not to mention, has plenty of striking feats (punching through omnium and secondary adamantium, punching Colossonaut's helmet apart, breaking Champion's ribs, breaking Doom's and Invisible Woman's forcefields, overloading a vibranium robot, etc.) that indicate that Thor won't be no selling his blows anytime soon.

#46 Edited by Xtrabs (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: On mobile so can't quote.

1. Whenever Hulk stroke harder than Thor, he was always angry while during that. So yeah, he strikes harder overall. I originally meant non angry hulk, as Hulk never was super angry when facing off against Ben. Might be misremembering something but generally, Hulk used to take care of Ben without much trouble, compared to Thor.

Although I disagree Thor with Mjolnir is comparable with Savage Hulks'. Mjolnit hits harder than savage hulk, and I'm sure there are his fans out there that have note of specific instances when it was clearly showed.

2. Hulk had different versions even before Green Scar right? Mindless, Maestro, Professor, Grey, and different variation in green colors. Some were more powerful than others, and generally the later ones were more powerful than previous, with exceptions like Grey & Professor. So they aren't same thing. Not a Hulk expert so can't say anything more.

3. I think you're bringing out Ben's high end feats only. He doesn't replicate those much. Either way, Thor's high end feats will give him win in any case. Punching through earth, hurting/drawing blood from Hulk, overpowering non-angry Hulks, brawling with Herald level guys and gals and coming out alive, etc. and thousand other feats which I'm sure anyone can find on his RT should give him a clear and easy win.

And as far as Chulk go, Thor ragdolled him(a physically much weaker Thor) with and without Jarnbjorn/lightning. He can still use his powers, nearly on same level. He doesn't compare to Chulk.

4. Ben may tank his lower potency lightnings, but the thing about unworthy Thor is he goes straight to his stronger lightning's right off the bat. Not just lightning but overall power in all. Ben won't tank lightning on those levels more than once. Ben could survive, but if his big mouth pisses off Thor, he will get ragdolled and no one will be there to save him.

5. Well I won't say Ben can't win, but Thor will win everytime over him when he's either pissed or wants to.

#47 Edited by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio
@xtrabs said:

@toratorn: On mobile so can't quote.

1. Whenever Hulk stroke harder than Thor, he was always angry while during that. So yeah, he strikes harder overall. I originally meant non angry hulk, as Hulk never was super angry when facing off against Ben. Might be misremembering something but generally, Hulk used to take care of Ben without much trouble, compared to Thor.

There were plenty of fights when Hulk was pretty angry and Ben was still doing fine. In at least one fight Hulk pretty much said he was going to kill Ben (Fantastic Four #112), yet the fight dragged on for a good chunk of the issue and ended when Ben was distracted, turned his head in the wrong moment and got KOed. Another encounter where Hulk was pretty pissed was in Marvel Fanfare #21, where Ben, despite looking like an underdog, has tanked a good deal of hits from an angry Hulk. In Hulk #9 Hulk was also briefly posessed by a guy who wanted to kill Ben, and Ben tanked several hits before Hulk regained the control. There was also a Fantastic Four #533-535 fight, where Ben tanked multiple hits from hallucinating amped Professor Hulk and was doing fine until the later hit him with a blow meant to kill (which Ben survived, even though he was injured and incapacitated). Most other fights against pre-core breach Hulk were too brief and were interrupted before they could spiral out into an actual fight.

Not to mention, Ben did get stronger over years since these encounters. His fight with Cho (who was either equal or superior to Savage Hulk) shows that perfectly.

Although I disagree Thor with Mjolnir is comparable with Savage Hulks'. Mjolnit hits harder than savage hulk, and I'm sure there are his fans out there that have note of specific instances when it was clearly showed.

Maybe, mauybe not. In any case, there's no Mjolnir here, Thor only has his physical strength to rely on.

2. Hulk had different versions even before Green Scar right? Mindless, Maestro, Professor, Grey, and different variation in green colors. Some were more powerful than others, and generally the later ones were more powerful than previous, with exceptions like Grey & Professor. So they aren't same thing. Not a Hulk expert so can't say anything more.

Well then it depends on incarnation you meant by "non-pissed off pre-core breach Hulk".

3. I think you're bringing out Ben's high end feats only. He doesn't replicate those much. Either way, Thor's high end feats will give him win in any case. Punching through earth, hurting/drawing blood from Hulk, overpowering non-angry Hulks, brawling with Herald level guys and gals and coming out alive, etc. and thousand other feats which I'm sure anyone can find on his RT should give him a clear and easy win.

If I were bringing out actual high end stuff, it would be shit like "drawn blood from Thanos" or "one-shot Silver Surfer" or "one-shot Thor". I'm keeping it sane for now. You want to dismiss the stuff I listed as inconsistent high ends, but there's plenty more of similar shit.

He has taken hits from most foes in Thor's rogue gallery (Skurge, Absorbing Man transformed into adamantium, full power Wrecker, Bi-Beast, Destroyer), tanked hits from Annihilus, Blastaar and Super-Skrull (all of who gave Thor troubles on multiple occasions), hits from Dr. Doom with Silver Surfer's powers and a bloodlusted robot with duplicated Surfer's powers, withstood multiple attacks from Graviton, hits from Dragon Man (who traded blows evenly with angry Hercules and brainwashed Hulk), hits from multitude of beings who could shatter Invisible Woman's forcefields with their physical strength (Brute, Myrmidon, Over-Mind, Vibranium Doombots; bloodlusted Thor, for the record, needed two hits to shatter her forcefields back in classic days when Sue was weaker than she is now), hits from bloodlusted Mar-Vell, Terrax, Cosmic Hulk, Ultron, Super-Nova (a guy who one-shot Wonder Man and stomped Firelord), Phoenix Five Namor and Phoenix Four Magik, CAP (a robot that soloed a team out of 40 heroes, including multiple heavyweights, in 8 minutes, and shattered dozens of Invisible Woman's forcefields in one hit; Ben was hit 3 times and was only BFRd without even losing consciousness), Devourer (a monster that was stronger than Thor, as confirmed by Thor himself), endured a beatdown from a group of Mindless Ones for an entire afternoon without losing consciousness, etc. Hell, Ben tanked a Mjolnir throw from Thor that was meant to hit Savage Hulk (Hulk leaped away and the hammer hit Ben instead) and another Mjolnir toss when Thor was bloodlusted and brainwashed (it hurt and prompted Ben to stop holding back, but he was fine otherwise), as well as a sucker hit from Heroes Reborn Thor that sent him flying skyhigh.

That's a lot of stuff to just be dismissed as inconsistent high ends, don't you think? And that's only regarding his durability. His strength and striking are also similarly impressive.

Either way, Thor's high end feats will give him win in any case. Punching through earth,

No idea if that's quantifiable or even impressive at all, to be fair.

hurting/drawing blood from Hulk,

Ben did that too, many times. He drew blood from aformentioned amped Professor Hulk, as well as drew blood from post-core breach Hulk on 3 occasions (during WWH, in FF comic after Johhny Storm "died" and in Aaron's Hulk run).

overpowering non-angry Hulks,

Depends on what you mean by "non-angry Hulks". Ben has beaten the shit out of Grey Hulk, stalemated Professor Hulk in armwrestling match and had a tie with Cho Hulk, so that must count for something.

brawling with Herald level guys and gals and coming out alive,

Ben does that too? Apart from fighting Surfer every once in a while, he took hits from Terrax and herald Destroyer, took hits and energy attacks from 3 separate morals off beings that absorbed/duplicated Silver Surfer's power (Dr. Doom, Doomsman II, Cosmic Messiah) and lived, took hits from and damaged Technotroid (who could hurt Surfer physically and who Surfer needed to go full power to damage), took a hit from Super-Nova (who, as I mentioned above, wrecked Firelord) and was fine, was hit in the face by both Phoenix Five Namor and Phoenix Four Magik and walked it off, tanked blasts and hits from Annihilus, tanked a blast from bloodlusted Her, survived blasts from Thanos (even though they KOed him all 3 times).

There were very few times where Ben actually died. From what I remember, only Korvac, Reed Richards (with a gun specifically designed to kill Ben) and Thor (twice, but IMO inconsistent just because of all the durability feats I listed above) have succesfully killed Ben (not counting the various cosmic entities, of course).

etc. and thousand other feats which I'm sure anyone can find on his RT should give him a clear and easy win.

Debatable.

And as far as Chulk go, Thor ragdolled him(a physically much weaker Thor)

He totally didn't. It was Chulk who was beating the shit out of him, and that was the same Thor as ever - with only difference that he didn't have Mjolnir.

with and without Jarnbjorn/lightning.

I'm pretty sure he used both in Sakaar fight, actually. Or at least the axe.

He can still use his powers, nearly on same level. He doesn't compare to Chulk.

I think you meant to say "Chulk doesn't compare to him", but their fight on Sakaar proves otherwise (not bringing up the second fight against Thor because Dark Hulk is stronger than regular Cho).

4. Ben may tank his lower potency lightnings, but the thing about unworthy Thor is he goes straight to his stronger lightning's right off the bat. Not just lightning but overall power in all. Ben won't tank lightning on those levels more than once.

I mean, that's cool and all, but how powerful that lightning is supposed to be anyway? You didn't really bring up any feats for Thor's lightning, and I have already mentioned multiple feats of Ben's hide regarding energy attacks.

Ben could survive, but if his big mouth pisses off Thor, he will get ragdolled and no one will be there to save him.

They are both bloodlusted here, so I doubt they're going to be exchanging one-liners during the fight. But oh well.

5. Well I won't say Ben can't win, but Thor will win everytime over him when he's either pissed or wants to.

One thing I didn't mention is that Ben holds back massively as well normally. He mentioned that several times, and the few times when he went all out confirm that notion as well. When not holding back, he was able to crush Namor in a bearhug, dominate Namor underwater on another occasion, wreck Dragon Man and Blastaar, one-shot a Doombot that was more powerful that real Doom, destroy a Hulk robot that was stated to be about as powerful as original, punched through Sue Richard's forcefields in 3 hits, snapped neck of amped Doom, KOed a Super-Adaptoid with combined power of Ben, Iron Man, Vision and Mar-Vell and was beating the shit out of Thor as well on one occasion. Not to mention the other feats that he performed in-character, like punching through omnium and secondary adamantium, cracking Champion's ribs, knocking out Bi-Beast, KOing Wonder Man on 3 separate occasions, one-shotting Titania twice, destroying Cosmic Hulk, stalemating Herc, punching through Colossonaut's helmet, breaking free from Quasar's restraints, overpowering Ronan when massively handicapped, etc.

#48 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait..? Isn't The Thing a mid-tier and Unworthy Thor still a high tier? How is this being debated, Thor still has his durability and if not striking jarnbjorn.

#49 Posted by Toratorn (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait..? Isn't The Thing a mid-tier and Unworthy Thor still a high tier? How is this being debated, Thor still has his durability and if not striking jarnbjorn.

They are on the same tier.

#50 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio