vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

diana before stealing the godkiller vs all these mofos

#2 Edited by Amcu (14863 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure T'Challa solos this version of Diana. This version of her sword has no feats to say it can cut through Vibranium. T'Challa is far more skilled, similarly fast and can easily one shot with his claws. I'm speaking for Pre Black Panther T'Challa since I haven't see the movie. From what I'm hearing about him in Black Panther he stomps with ease.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#3 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow, Cap, etc at this point would be terribly more skilled than Diana, but that stat margin is too much. I can't see them being able to take advantage of it.

Spider-Man almost in the same way, but his web and stats himself to a lesser degree can give her trouble before Diana ultimately pulls through, just don't see him putting her down.

However, Black Panther I feel could actually take advantage of her lack of skill here, and actually put her down. So yeah, I am saying she loses to Black Panther here.

#4 Posted by Amcu (14863 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

I'm pretty sure T'Challa solos this version of Diana. This version of her sword has no feats to say it can cut through Vibranium. T'Challa is far more skilled, similarly fast and can easily one shot with his claws. I'm speaking for Pre Black Panther T'Challa since I haven't see the movie. From what I'm hearing about him in Black Panther he stomps with ease.

Didn't notice Cap. He has a shot at soloing as well. He's similarly strong at least. He's more skilled, his shield can one shot and he already outmaneuvered someone with similar speed to Diana(T'Challa). Infact I could see Peter soling as well if he fought smart with his webs.

#5 Posted by Arcus1 (27499 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana restricted to just the very beginning of the movie? Yeah, she doesn't really stand a chance here

#6 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

INB4 DCEU WW can match DD

OT: Cap and BP both solo.

#7 Edited by Amcu (14863 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot Luke to. He solo's as well due to durability. Really almost everyone here can solo. This is a mismatch.

#8 Posted by BobLeGod (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Untrained Diana is Diana as a kid. What is this?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#9 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10288 posts) - - Show Bio
@boblegod said:

Lol you're right. I think OP just means Diana before leaving the island.

#10 Posted by RBT (25865 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean, untrained Diana? Stealing the sword did not boost her stats. The beach fight Diana was still capable of lifting armored trucks over head and bullet timing. She still likely loses because I'm not sure what T'Challa is capable of now and he could be a genuine threat.

#11 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18006 posts) - - Show Bio

@boblegod said:

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#12 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18064 posts) - - Show Bio

@boblegod said:

I think OP meant the one in the picture before she left the island without her experience, lasso, or sword

#13 Edited by TheGrat1 (339 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @ people underrating Diana's skill. She is older than all of them combined and has been training since she was a child. As for stats she was still a bullet timer and had her bracelet clash and superhuman strength on the island.

Team wins with Spidey and his webbing as mvp. She would embarrass anyone on the team hand to hand, though.

#14 Edited by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa or Widow can take this version of Diana 1 on 1, comfortably.

Spiderman and Luke are not doing jack however.

#15 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

How exactly is Widow going to do that when Diana can rip her arms out of their sockets with no effort?

#16 Edited by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:
@anthp2000 said:

How exactly is Widow going to do that when Diana can rip her arms out of their sockets with no effort?

Diana's not really skilled enough to touch Widow in h2h, but ignoring this part, OP doesn't restrict gear - she can be taken down by gear. I wouldn't agure for Widow being able to win unarmed at all.

#17 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:
@anthp2000 said:

Diana's not really skilled enough to touch Widow in h2h, but ignoring this part, OP doesn't restrict gear - she can be taken down by gear. I wouldn't agure for Widow being able to win unarmed at all.

And a case could be made that Widow isn't fast enough to counter anything Diana might throw her way in a h2h situation. Not to mention, this version of Diana was taking on several Amazons at the same time as part of the training session we see her in, Widow for the most part took on more or less regular security guards and insurgents.

#18 Edited by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@outside_85 said:
@anthp2000 said:

And a case could be made that Widow isn't fast enough to counter anything Diana might throw her way in a h2h situation. Not to mention, this version of Diana was taking on several Amazons at the same time as part of the training session we see her in, Widow for the most part took on more or less regular security guards and insurgents.

Not really. Diana all throughout her first film, let alone this particular version of Diana before leaving the island, didn't know how to properly use her powers and abilities to stomp people she should be able to stomp. Some WW1 soldiers were giving her trouble in large groups. Before BvS and JL, times where Diana would just blitz everyone here, Diana could bullet time but not even remotely use this speed in combat for offence and the likes. She's just too inexperienced, forced out of her island before fully advancing.

Not to mention that Panther has a reaction speed showing just as impressive as this version of Diana does.

Natasha taking on and defeating Hawkeye is tiers more impressive than anything Diana has doen skill-wise. Guy held off a suited Black Panther for quite a while up close. And it's quite underselling to say that she has only faught generic fodder, even ignoring both fights with Clint.

#19 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really. Diana all throughout her first film, let alone this particular version of Diana before leaving the island, didn't know how to properly use her powers and abilities to stomp people she should be able to stomp. Some WW1 soldiers were giving her trouble in large groups. Before BvS and JL, times where Diana would just blitz everyone here, Diana could bullet time but not even remotely use this speed in combat for offence and the likes. She's just too inexperienced, forced out of her island before fully advancing.

Not to mention that Panther has a reaction speed showing just as impressive as this version of Diana does.

Natasha taking on and defeating Hawkeye is tiers more impressive than anything Diana has doen skill-wise. Guy held off a suited Black Panther for quite a while up close. And it's quite underselling to say that she has only faught generic fodder, even ignoring both fights with Clint.

Inexperienced only in the terms of being faced with a weapon she had never seen before, hence didn't even know was a weapon. She was already considered the best of the Amazons had it not been for her taking the eyes of the prize. She could already see bullets moving in slow motion, and she could already jump vast distances, crush stone and bend iron with her bare hands when she scaled the tower the gear was located inside.

T'Challa can't see bullets in flight, and he neither can or needs to be able to react to them since his suit is bullet-proof. As for skills SPOILERS: T'Challa gets depowered twice in the BP movie and nearly looses a ritual duel with M'Baku, who fights like a typical bruiser, and looses the fight with Killmonger, who at best is a special forces guy with a grudge, and ends up getting thrown off a cliff.

Depends entirely if Clint ranks as anything above 'upgraded security guy' because he's virtually featless if you take his bow away from him.

#20 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio

Inexperienced only in the terms of being faced with a weapon she had never seen before, hence didn't even know was a weapon. She was already considered the best of the Amazons had it not been for her taking the eyes of the prize. She could already see bullets moving in slow motion, and she could already jump vast distances, crush stone and bend iron with her bare hands when she scaled the tower the gear was located inside.

T'Challa can't see bullets in flight, and he neither can or needs to be able to react to them since his suit is bullet-proof. As for skills SPOILERS: T'Challa gets depowered twice in the BP movie and nearly looses a ritual duel with M'Baku, who fights like a typical bruiser, and looses the fight with Killmonger, who at best is a special forces guy with a grudge, and ends up getting thrown off a cliff.

Depends entirely if Clint ranks as anything above 'upgraded security guy' because he's virtually featless if you take his bow away from him.

And yet, she didn't know who to use those powers to stomp the people she should be able to. German soldiers gave her trouble, because she was too inexperienced to use her powers properly. And that's why she's not beating Natasha either.

Except he has sliced a bullet in 3 after it's been fired. I haven't seen his film so I'm not gonna read the spoiler block, but he's been stated to have trained to the highest levels to fight, and his choreography as well as showings in CW prove that.

Except he faught Black Panther with a bow in CQC. Widow disarming him from this very bow is a testament to her own skill, rather than a bad showing for him, since his other showings put him on top of live action fighters skill wise.

#21 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

And yet, she didn't know who to use those powers to stomp the people she should be able to. German soldiers gave her trouble, because she was too inexperienced to use her powers properly. And that's why she's not beating Natasha either.

Except he has sliced a bullet in 3 after it's been fired. I haven't seen his film so I'm not gonna read the spoiler block, but he's been stated to have trained to the highest levels to fight, and his choreography as well as showings in CW prove that.

Except he faught Black Panther with a bow in CQC. Widow disarming him from this very bow is a testament to her own skill, rather than a bad showing for him, since his other showings put him on top of live action fighters skill wise.

I'd very much like you to tell me which German soldiers gave her any trouble, because the only ones that were able to pin her down were 3-5 machine guns firing on full at her. The rest were more or less a cakewalk for her.

Thats comics... I am pretty sure we are talking the live action versions here and he doesn't do anything of the sort in them. No it just shows they have highly choreographed fights in CV. As for statements, I know I said Diana was considered best of the Amazons, thats one standard: be better than Antiope. BP being trained to the highest standards is rather empty when you cant tell what that is. Like is he better than Gamora? Is he better than Iron Fist? Or is he simply the best in Wakanda?

Assuming BP was out to actually harm him or not, which I would very much argue that he wasn't considering what he could do against Bucky.

#22 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd very much like you to tell me which German soldiers gave her any trouble, because the only ones that were able to pin her down were 3-5 machine guns firing on full at her. The rest were more or less a cakewalk for her.

Thats comics... I am pretty sure we are talking the live action versions here and he doesn't do anything of the sort in them. No it just shows they have highly choreographed fights in CV. As for statements, I know I said Diana was considered best of the Amazons, thats one standard: be better than Antiope. BP being trained to the highest standards is rather empty when you cant tell what that is. Like is he better than Gamora? Is he better than Iron Fist? Or is he simply the best in Wakanda?

Assuming BP was out to actually harm him or not, which I would very much argue that he wasn't considering what he could do against Bucky.

She gets tagged 3 times here before they take her down.

It's an MCU tie in comic. And been trained to the highest levels means he's trained to the highest levels in the MCU, just about it.

Except Clint was litteraly the only thing between T'Challa capturing Bucky and Bucky escaping the airport. He was practically bloodlusted.

#23 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an MCU tie in comic. And been trained to the highest levels means he's trained to the highest levels in the MCU, just about it.

Except Clint was litteraly the only thing between T'Challa capturing Bucky and Bucky escaping the airport. He was practically bloodlusted.

She gets shot on the leg armor/boot, she gets the shield knocked out of her hand and she gets shot by the turrent she was jumping right towards? Is that it?

Yeah and... the comics I am sorry to say I don't count because they tend to do things the movie versions can't, won't or don't do. Like comic-Warmachine lifting a tank while IM1-Tony could barely lift a large SUV. So basically the statement is meaningless because you can't say what it is.

No, Natasha pelting him from a distance with stun darts what was kept Panther from Bucky... when he was fighting Clint, Bucky and Sam were dealing, or failing to deal, with Spiderman inside the terminal. As for T'Challa being bloodlusted... eh not really, plus Clint wasn't the one he wanted to get his hands on anyways.

#24 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio
@anthp2000 said:

She gets shot on the leg armor/boot, she gets the shield knocked out of her hand and she gets shot by the turrent she was jumping right towards? Is that it?

Yeah and... the comics I am sorry to say I don't count because they tend to do things the movie versions can't, won't or don't do. Like comic-Warmachine lifting a tank while IM1-Tony could barely lift a large SUV. So basically the statement is meaningless because you can't say what it is.

No, Natasha pelting him from a distance with stun darts what was kept Panther from Bucky... when he was fighting Clint, Bucky and Sam were dealing, or failing to deal, with Spiderman inside the terminal. As for T'Challa being bloodlusted... eh not really, plus Clint wasn't the one he wanted to get his hands on anyways.

Yeah, and by JL or BvS she would have blitzed the hell out of these soldiers. If she was fighting at mach speeds, she would have destroyed them.

Except it's canon. It's just a better feat than what he gets in CW, you not willing to accept it means nothing. Basically, the statement means he is a top notch fighter.

So you're denying that Clint was the only thing standing between Steve and Bucky who were just about to leave the airport? That's your headcanon since that's litteraly what we see. Natasha appeared later on.

#25 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, and by JL or BvS she would have blitzed the hell out of these soldiers. If she was fighting at mach speeds, she would have destroyed them.

Except it's canon. It's just a better feat than what he gets in CW, you not willing to accept it means nothing. Basically, the statement means he is a top notch fighter.

So you're denying that Clint was the only thing standing between Steve and Bucky who were just about to leave the airport? That's your headcanon since that's litteraly what we see. Natasha appeared later on.

Well... she did destroy them, and the church too! :) Not to mention she had to no problem using shield, bracelet or even her sword to block bullets with.

Unless it's in the movies, then it isn't and I quite frankly dont care who says otherwise, because it makes no sense at all the characters are able to do things in the comics that they then can't do in the movies. And the statement is that he is a big fish in a pond, no telling how big the pond is or if there are any bigger fish in it.

The movie states it pretty clearly Clint wasn't the last obstacle between T'Challa and Bucky.

#26 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... she did destroy them, and the church too! :) Not to mention she had to no problem using shield, bracelet or even her sword to block bullets with.

Unless it's in the movies, then it isn't and I quite frankly dont care who says otherwise, because it makes no sense at all the characters are able to do things in the comics that they then can't do in the movies. And the statement is that he is a big fish in a pond, no telling how big the pond is or if there are any bigger fish in it.

The movie states it pretty clearly Clint wasn't the last obstacle between T'Challa and Bucky.

You're avoiding the point.

So your opinion on what's canon has more value than the MCU's opinion?

ATM, he sure was.

#27 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

ATM, he sure was.

The point is you haven't actually got anything to say the Germans offered her any trouble any more than the tank in IM1 troubled Tony by shooting him out of the air.

If you can't do it on the screen, you shouldn't be doing it in comics... especially not in this day and age where making them do these things are nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
#28 Posted by deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65 (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep...T'Challa solos.

#29 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio

ATM, he sure was.

The point is you haven't actually got anything to say the Germans offered her any trouble any more than the tank in IM1 troubled Tony by shooting him out of the air.

If you can't do it on the screen, you shouldn't be doing it in comics... especially not in this day and age where making them do these things are nothing.

You're arguing that she's gonna blitz Widow. If she can't blitz german soldiers, she is not doing jack. And this is an even weaker version of Diana we're using, who struggled much more in the beach fight.

And again, you still think your opinion is canon, but not something officially known as canon by the MCU's creators. Nothing suggests he couldn't do it on-screen.

#30 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

You're arguing that she's gonna blitz Widow. If she can't blitz german soldiers, she is not doing jack. And this is an even weaker version of Diana we're using, who struggled much more in the beach fight.

And again, you still think your opinion is canon, but not something officially known as canon by the MCU's creators. Nothing suggests he couldn't do it on-screen.

Assuming Diana 'gets stronger' for some reason after leaving the island, which is another thing thats neither shown or proven anywhere.

He hasn't proven he can do it either which the one that matters. And as a matter of fact, there is more evidence that he can't by the fact Tony could barely lift something with the fraction of the weight.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#31 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4445 posts) - - Show Bio

OT: Team wins.

#32 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Diana 'gets stronger' for some reason after leaving the island, which is another thing thats neither shown or proven anywhere.

He hasn't proven he can do it either which the one that matters. And as a matter of fact, there is more evidence that he can't by the fact Tony could barely lift something with the fraction of the weight.

Once again avoiding the point. Diana couldn't blitz the soldiers that attacked Themiskyra, she's not blitzing Widow, end of story.

What? That's not how it works buddy. Diana hasn't proven she can react to an RPG either, you think she can't? Just cause he never go the chance to do something doesn't mean they can't when there's nothing contradicting them being able to do it.... That's... basic...

I don't even know what you're talking about with Tony lifting something.

#33 Posted by Helloman (25261 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins.

#34 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again avoiding the point. Diana couldn't blitz the soldiers that attacked Themiskyra, she's not blitzing Widow, end of story.

What? That's not how it works buddy. Diana hasn't proven she can react to an RPG either, you think she can't? Just cause he never go the chance to do something doesn't mean they can't when there's nothing contradicting them being able to do it.... That's... basic...

She can jump 20ft forwards with little to no run up and Widow doesn't have the reflexes to avoid it, end of story.

Unless the comic is written by the people who wrote the films, I dont care how you think it works. If she can react to mortar shells dropping on her, there is a pretty good case she can do the same to an rpg, not to mention if she can see and react to bullets she can do the same to a much bigger and slower rpg round. So yeah, stop making up feats they haven't even hinted they can pull off.

Rhody is wearing a version of the first Iron Man suit that he saw stached in Tony's garage in the first movie, where during the fight with Stane Tony has to catch or lift a big old truck with a mom and some kids in it and he can barely manage it. In the second movie, Rhody shows up and nicks the Warmachine suit. And then in Civil War we find out Tony hasn't touched the suit since it costs millions to upgrade it, leaving Rhody with a mark 1 suit rather than Mk5+ Tony's moved onto since. And now you want to make me think Rhody can suddenly lift something that weighs up to 60 tons, when they have never been shown to be able to do anything close to that?

#35 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23122 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

She can jump 20ft forwards with little to no run up and Widow doesn't have the reflexes to avoid it, end of story.

Unless the comic is written by the people who wrote the films, I dont care how you think it works. If she can react to mortar shells dropping on her, there is a pretty good case she can do the same to an rpg, not to mention if she can see and react to bullets she can do the same to a much bigger and slower rpg round. So yeah, stop making up feats they haven't even hinted they can pull off.

Rhody is wearing a version of the first Iron Man suit that he saw stached in Tony's garage in the first movie, where during the fight with Stane Tony has to catch or lift a big old truck with a mom and some kids in it and he can barely manage it. In the second movie, Rhody shows up and nicks the Warmachine suit. And then in Civil War we find out Tony hasn't touched the suit since it costs millions to upgrade it, leaving Rhody with a mark 1 suit rather than Mk5+ Tony's moved onto since. And now you want to make me think Rhody can suddenly lift something that weighs up to 60 tons, when they have never been shown to be able to do anything close to that?

Mortar's a lot slower they go way up then come down giving you a much larger margin to evade them.

EDIT: Also Rhodes suit has been Upgraded.

Also EDIT: It doesn't matter how you want tie in comics to work, they're canon you can't change that.

#38 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortar's a lot slower they go way up then come down giving you a much larger margin to evade them.

Save she just swats them out of the air if they are close enough.

#39 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

Swating a Mortar out of the air =/= reacting to an RPG

that's my point they travel at differnt speeds Mortar's are easier to evade.

#40 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

Swating a Mortar out of the air =/= reacting to an RPG

that's my point they travel at differnt speeds Mortar's are easier to evade.

And bullets fly faster and are smaller than an RPG

#41 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

For example,

RPG's travel at 500 m/s but for a max range of 10 meters.

Motors travel at 1,600 m/s but for an average range of 3-6 Kilometers.

RPG's have a much smaller window to react.

Added: Good thing this WW can't bullet time.

#42 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

For example,

So because the mortar round files 3 times as fast it's easier to react to it? How does that makes sense?

#43 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@outside_85:

For example,

So because the mortar round files 3 times as fast it's easier to react to it? How does that makes sense?

Use that head, I answered your question in the post you just quoted.

The RPG has a much smaller window meaning if both fired at the same time the RPG reaches the target first.

#44 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

Use that head, I answered your question in the post you just quoted.

The RPG has a much smaller window meaning if both fired at the same time the RPG reaches the target first.

Try and read that one more time.

#45 Posted by cpt_nice (9796 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is just a brick with a sword at that point. An argument could be made for her losing against Spidey alone, add BP and they def take her down. The others are not needed.

#46 Posted by AbstractRaze (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana loses with almost mid to low difficulties.

#47 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

No argument?

OK, that was easier than I thought.

#48 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

No argument?

OK, that was easier than I thought.

Do you have any idea how little sense you are making?

#49 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

So far you've,

• Ignored Canon tie-in Comics in favor of personal bias
  • Ignored the distance and height a mortar has to travel, still claiming it's harder to evade than something with a much shorter effective distance
  • Claimed that Killmonger was on the level of a special ops agent......
  • Claimed that WonderWoman without any God powers is a bullet timer.....

Sure grammatically I've probably made mistakes, I'm on mobile and multi-tasking but, you're not making any sense yourself.

#50 Posted by Outside_85 (23482 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

So far you've,

• Ignored Canon tie-in Comics in favor of personal bias
  • Ignored the distance and height a mortar has to travel, still claiming it's harder to evade than something with a much shorter effective distance
  • Claimed that Killmonger was on the level of a special ops agent......
  • Claimed that WonderWoman without any God powers is a bullet timer.....

Sure grammatically I've probably made mistakes, I'm on mobile and multi-tasking but, you're not making any sense yourself.

• I've ignored them because they make no sense, when they start giving characters feats and abilities that don't appear anywhere else. By then it's clear they are not part of the canon, they are just inspired by the movies.
  • Because you decided not to tell anyone for far away the target is for some stupid reason.
  • He is, because I have seen the movie, and it's stated by the CIA guy Martin Freeman plays that it is what he is. Also I said Spec Ops soldier.
  • Because she is.

Are you just dim or have you not watched any of these movies?