Unrestricted Juubito vs Prime isshiki

  • 69 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By uchihaghost

So this is juubito with the ability to use his kamui powers to the fullest like he did prior to becoming the 10 tails jinchuriki, he can teleport and phase and also teleport objects and targets in and out of kamui dimension, and can use other rinnegan abilities vs isshiki thats not time restrained or have stamina issues.

Location: Moonlit battlefield

Distance: 50m

Intent: to kill

In character

Titles...

Kamui vs daikokuten

Rinnegan and sharingan vs Byakugan and other doujutsu (weird how i cant remember the name of his doujutsu, was it ever mentioned?)

Shippuden villain vs Boruto villain

Space/time battle

Shrinker vs phaser

The baggy pants battle

Between these two villains who will come out on top??? And why????

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

8064

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bruh, at least Equalize speed & restrict chakra suppression for this to be a fight.

Isshiki cooks him tbh.

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@masterbuster666: why do i need to equalise speed when obito faced characters faster than him thanks to kamui anyways... kakashi also faced kaguya who is tiers above him thanks to kamui, so again why equalise speed, equalising speed will only make it worse for isshiki.

Avatar image for bigsnacks785x
BigSnacks785x

148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By uchihaghost

I realised after i made this these two have alot in common interms of looks

- Black baggy pants

- each eye has a different doujutsu

- both have the 6 path mark on their torsos

- both have 1 long horn on the right side of their foreheads

- both are paled skin

- one has a robe, and the other has a robe like body feature

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

Avatar image for gavla
GavLa

42

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Obito dies Ishikki will kill him with his microscopic stakes.

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

2957

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No amount of amps for Obito will make this a good fight. Isshiki dogs.

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gavla said:

Obito dies Ishikki will kill him with his microscopic stakes.

1. He has sharingan and rinnegan that has microscopic vision

2. He has kamui phasing which is one of the best if not the best form of defence

3. He has rikudou senjutsu that amps reaction speed

4. He has regeneration, even if tagged can regenerate from it

Why will microscopic stakes be a threat?

No amount of amps for Obito will make this a good fight. Isshiki dogs.

No amount of amp sounds like you made up your mind already without even knowing the amp, thats your fanboy talking nothing more.

Avatar image for poppingsoda
poppingsoda

202

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel like Jubbito would have the advantage since Isshiki can't touch him but that's all he can do. Other than that I can't see Jubbito pin down Isshiki since he's too fast so stalemate?

Avatar image for greythejiren
GreyTheJiren

4215

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By GreyTheJiren

Isshiki is too fast for Obito. Like, even Sasuke with his Ameno could never blitz Isshiki.

It's really hard to say who would win, let's assume Isshiki catches Obito tangible and puts some rods in his body, like, this will not matter as he can pull them out, regenerate through them. Isshiki's best bet is to bait him into an attack and BFR. And even then you can make a case that Obito is immue to time stop and just returns back. Kamui is just too stupid.

Obito wins the battle of attrition or stalemate.

Avatar image for shadyyyyyy
Shadyyyyyy

1083

Forum Posts

56

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Kamui gets blitzed unfortunately , if it was equal speed or something i could see juubito surviving for a while, but like this? He gets blitzed by rods

Avatar image for shadyyyyyy
Shadyyyyyy

1083

Forum Posts

56

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@masterbuster666: why do i need to equalise speed when obito faced characters faster than him thanks to kamui anyways... kakashi also faced kaguya who is tiers above him thanks to kamui, so again why equalise speed, equalising speed will only make it worse for isshiki.

he meant equalise speed to make it worse for isshiki, since as it is right now , There is no proof or evidence or anything at all that Kamui (which can get bypassed by simply being faster then it(and no, not being faster then juubito, Being faster then kamuis activation speed) is fast enough to auto phase the rods

Avatar image for shadyyyyyy
Shadyyyyyy

1083

Forum Posts

56

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Isshiki is too fast for Obito. Like, even Sasuke with his Ameno could never blitz Isshiki.

It's really hard to say who would win, let's assume Isshiki catches Obito tangible and puts some rods in his body, like, this will not matter as he can pull them out, regenerate through them. Isshiki's best bet is to bait him into an attack and BFR. And even then you can make a case that Obito is immue to time stop and just returns back. Kamui is just too stupid.

Obito wins the battle of attrition or stalemate.

Obito is immune to time stop? What in gods name did you just say?

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@poppingsoda: i think both of them kind of counter each other to a degree, for example...

- both can't be bfr'ed

- obito can see when isshiki shrinks and figure out his ability and isshiki has the byakugan and should be able to see near 360° and can tell when obito's chakra is on Earth.

- isshiki can absorb chakra based attacks and store them in his dikension and obito could absorb techniques with preta or absorb them with kamui

- one has chakra draining rods which size can be altered while the other has chakra rod and tsb which also can be changed and altered at a higher degree

Though i believe juubito does have a slight edge due to kamui being a better defence and juubi jin regeneration, and also think juubito can still control espand tsb when isshiki shrinks it because he has control of it. He can also prep IT while the battle is going on so he can just cast IT all while they are fighting, isshiki does not posses the rinnegan to counter that.

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By uchihaghost
@greythejiren said:

Isshiki is too fast for Obito. Like, even Sasuke with his Ameno could never blitz Isshiki.

It's really hard to say who would win, let's assume Isshiki catches Obito tangible and puts some rods in his body, like, this will not matter as he can pull them out, regenerate through them. Isshiki's best bet is to bait him into an attack and BFR. And even then you can make a case that Obito is immue to time stop and just returns back. Kamui is just too stupid.

Obito wins the battle of attrition or stalemate.

Well ishiki himself never bfr'ed to a time stopped dimension but given its his powers orginally that kawaki is using, its fair to say he can use it, but we already saw sasuke see through time stop, and juubito has the rinnegan and can just warp himself back via kamui

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By uchihaghost
@shadyyyyyy said:
@uchihaghost said:

@masterbuster666: why do i need to equalise speed when obito faced characters faster than him thanks to kamui anyways... kakashi also faced kaguya who is tiers above him thanks to kamui, so again why equalise speed, equalising speed will only make it worse for isshiki.

he meant equalise speed to make it worse for isshiki, since as it is right now , There is no proof or evidence or anything at all that Kamui (which can get bypassed by simply being faster then it(and no, not being faster then juubito, Being faster then kamuis activation speed) is fast enough to auto phase the rods

Phasing is faster than kamui bfr teleport, and obito usually uses kamui teleport to bfr, that was the only times his kamui speed was beaten, not because of phasing...

No Caption Provided

He could react to juudara point blank with his kamui phasing, and he was not even a juubi jin here.

Avatar image for shadyyyyyy
Shadyyyyyy

1083

Forum Posts

56

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@uchihaghost: post juubi obito is > Juubito by feats, also him reacting to madara doesnt prove anything for isshiki, can you scale him to isshiki? The burden of proof is on you if obito can pahse through Isshikis speed, then

what is his limit

2x isshiki speed

10x isshiki speed

1000000000x Baryon mode naruto speed

Gokus speed?

The flashes speed?

You need to prove it would work on isshiki who has a very giant gap over madaras speed

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shadyyyyyy: first of all i don't believe isshiki is faster then juudara, for the sake of argument lets say he is... post juubito obito > juubito obito by feats?? Not only is that false because juubito was fighting a whole army, but also by the fact that post juubito fight obito didn't do much nor was he alone battling god tiers, all he did was open a portal to save sasuke/save kakashi with kamui against kaguya's ash bone(which again is a kamui feat) and what he did to save naruto (the one i posted) i don't know how that makes him have better feats.

Avatar image for dertilt
DerTilt

3260

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By DerTilt

LOL,the Madara fanboy is once again on copium

Isshiki dogwalks shipuuden.Way to strong.

Juubito is a Delta victim

When will this flatearther learn that Burp scaling shits on shipuuden scaling

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dertilt: boruto villains

What this fodder said is the summary of boruto characters

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-666a758ce7bdd
deactivated-666a758ce7bdd

10

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Obito even in these conditions, cannot win, his kamui is only defensive, Isshiki is much more powerful and with no time limit or plot after the 10 minutes of kamui, he would simply send Obito to the daikokuten and the game is over.

Avatar image for greythejiren
GreyTheJiren

4215

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By GreyTheJiren

@shadyyyyyy said:

Obito is immune to time stop? What in gods name did you just say?

Sasuke's Rinnegan works in time stop, and Obito has the juubi invulnerability and six paths senjutsu. He could be immune to TS. If one of the new shinju enters the dimension and is able to move that would scale. For now it is a possibility only.

@dertilt said:

LOL,the Madara fanboy is once again on copium

Isshiki dogwalks shipuuden.Way to strong.

Juubito is a Delta victim

When will this flatearther learn that Burp scaling shits on shipuuden scaling

You've got to give better argument than that lol.

Also, I don't agree with your speed argument against Kamui, we consider the phasing to be passive as long as he doesn't deactivate it on purpose like against Minato.

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Obito even in these conditions, cannot win, his kamui is only defensive, Isshiki is much more powerful and with no time limit or plot after the 10 minutes of kamui, he would simply send Obito to the daikokuten and the game is over.

Isshiki has no way of attacking for straight 10 mins, or he does not have an attack that lasts for 10 straight minutes, thats the only way to expoit it

Avatar image for saxz
Saxz

4507

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't think the Kamui would be much of an advantage. It'll delay the inevitable for sure but after it's being figured out, it can be overcome with a good blitz, which isshiki should be fast enough to pull off. The thing Isshiki really has to worry about is regeneration but GG time dimension might actually incapacitate. So Isshiki FTW.

Avatar image for ultimatesage
UltimateSage

929

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shippuden worshipers are insufferable lmao

OT: Isshiki stomps

Avatar image for constantine9000
Constantine9000

856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Isshiki negs Shippuden lmaoo

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shadyyyyyy said:

Obito is immune to time stop? What in gods name did you just say?

Sasuke's Rinnegan works in time stop, and Obito has the juubi invulnerability and six paths senjutsu. He could be immune to TS. If one of the new shinju enters the dimension and is able to move that would scale. For now it is a possibility only.

@dertilt said:

LOL,the Madara fanboy is once again on copium

Isshiki dogwalks shipuuden.Way to strong.

Juubito is a Delta victim

When will this flatearther learn that Burp scaling shits on shipuuden scaling

You've got to give better argument than that lol.

Also, I don't agree with your speed argument against Kamui, we consider the phasing to be passive as long as he doesn't deactivate it on purpose like against Minato.

This ^^ exactly

Avatar image for greythejiren
GreyTheJiren

4215

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shippuden worshipers are insufferable lmao

OT: Isshiki stomps

Isshiki negs Shippuden lmaoo

What's worse is just making empty statements like this with zero arguments.

You can't just say "Muh, he negs" without actually saying why that happens. I have yet to see a viable explanation for how he gets past Kamui from either of you.

Avatar image for supreme101
Supreme101

9601

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

This man is legit making a mismatch and arguing who wins in his own post. Can't make this up.

Avatar image for constantine9000
Constantine9000

856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By Constantine9000
Avatar image for eredin12
Eredin12

41302

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

isshiki

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By uchihaghost
@constantine9000 said:

@greythejiren: Via a blitz. Kamui isn’t passive.

> Obito was facing 3 characters 2 of which are speedsters (Guy and BM/kcm Naruto) and they couldn't tag him before linking their attacks with kamui

> juudara who is like 3 tiers above obito (atleast that version) couldn't grab obito at a point blank distance, right after blitzing SM Minato (who i will say is faster than that obito)

> Tobito also avoiding Ays v2 punch with kamui

> kakashi who should also be tiers below kaguya in power phasing through her ash bone, and she got an amp in that particular scene, cuz she got juiced up.

Clearly this shows how kamui phasing works against characters tiers above the user in speed.

The only time obito was hit was when

1. Kamui was used to counter him

2. Konan by exceeding his 10mins phasing, which not only requires intel, but the ability to continously attack for 10 straight minutes without any gap between the attack, because obito will just reset the timer by coming solidifying his body, not only does isshiki have no such intel, he does not have an attack that he can use that works for 10 straight minutes

3. When he deactivated kamui to warp his opponent, whenever he tries warping his opponent, he has to solidify for that, and that will not be something he'll be using with someone that opens a portal himself.

So unless the burden of proof is on ypu to prove kamui is not passive given how it works on opponents massively faster than the user.

Unlike isshiki who does not even have a solid win con, juubito can prep IT and i don't see how isshiki beats juubito with kamui within said time (15mins)

Avatar image for kingogkings777
kingogkings777

9999

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for kingogkings777
kingogkings777

9999

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This man is legit making a mismatch and arguing who wins in his own post. Can't make this up.

You should tag the mods since it's breaking the rules.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

8064

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supreme101 said:

This man is legit making a mismatch and arguing who wins in his own post. Can't make this up.

You should tag the mods since it's breaking the rules.

Yeah, that's a massive red flag for sure, op having winner in mind etc,.

Avatar image for constantine9000
Constantine9000

856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By Constantine9000
@uchihaghost said:
@constantine9000 said:

@greythejiren: Via a blitz. Kamui isn’t passive.

> Obito was facing 3 characters 2 of which are speedsters (Guy and NM/kcm Naruto) and they couldn't tag him before linking their attacks with kamui

Because Obito was actually fast enough to react to these characters.

> juudara who is like 3 tiers above the obito he tried grabbing was also some tiers above obito

Cool Reaction feat for Obito.

> Tobito also avoiding Ays v2 punch

Another cool Reaction feat.

The only time obito was hit was when

1. Kamui was used to counter him

OK. 👍

2. Konan by exceeding his 10mins phasing, which not only requires intel, but the ability to continously attack for 10 straight minutes without any gap between the attack, because obito will just reset the timer by coming solidifying his body, not only does isshiki have no such intel, he does not have an attack that he can use that works for 10 straight minutes

10 mins is headcanon. There’s not single statement in the entire series that says Kamui goes from 5 minutes to 10 minutes when weilding both. Assumptions aren’t accepted, sorry.

3. When he deactivated kamui to warp his opponent, whenever he tries warping his opponent, he has to solidify for that, and that will not be something he'll be using with someone that opens a portal himself.

Except Obito has no knowledge on Isshiki and his abilities, he doesn’t know he has this ability.

So unless the burden of proof is on ypu to prove kamui is not passive given how it works on opponents massively faster than the user.

You didn’t prove Kamui is passive, though. Instead of just accepting Obito having some pretty decent reaction feats to notable fast characters, you just chalked it up to being a automatic passive ability, that is not how things work, you’re literally under an assumption by definition. Bring forth concrete evidence, like a direct statement, that Kamui intangibility is passive. Oh wait- there’s no need for that, because if it was passive, Amaterasu would have went right through him. Instead, it stuck to him, burned him and he was forced to use Izanagi to reverse the effects. Isshiki just FTE blitzes Obito before he can even physically activate Kamui and claps him into daikokuten.

Avatar image for deactivated-666a758ce7bdd
deactivated-666a758ce7bdd

10

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkmatter25 said:

Obito even in these conditions, cannot win, his kamui is only defensive, Isshiki is much more powerful and with no time limit or plot after the 10 minutes of kamui, he would simply send Obito to the daikokuten and the game is over.

Isshiki has no way of attacking for straight 10 mins, or he does not have an attack that lasts for 10 straight minutes, thats the only way to expoit it

Now that I saw it correctly, Obito would only have 5 minutes of constant kamui, to make certain types of attacks he would have to materialize too. Isshiki could simply throw stakes without stopping for 5 minutes at Obito, or even throw several stakes and make the stakes pass through Obito with his telekinesis.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

At some point he would have to deactivate the kamui and if he tries something like covering himself with the TSB cocoon, Isshiki could just send him with the cocoon to the daikokuten with BFR "like Kawaki did with Naruto", we have no concrete proof that Obito can move in stopped time much less use any jutsu.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't see what Obito can do other than avoid the inevitable for a while.

Avatar image for deactivated-666a758ce7bdd
deactivated-666a758ce7bdd

10

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supreme101 said:

This man is legit making a mismatch and arguing who wins in his own post. Can't make this up.

You should tag the mods since it's breaking the rules.

That's a really meeh rule, not being able to debate in the post itself lol

Avatar image for ultimatesage
UltimateSage

929

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ultimatesage said:

Shippuden worshipers are insufferable lmao

OT: Isshiki stomps

@constantine9000 said:

Isshiki negs Shippuden lmaoo

What's worse is just making empty statements like this with zero arguments.

You can't just say "Muh, he negs" without actually saying why that happens. I have yet to see a viable explanation for how he gets past Kamui from either of you.

welp my bad, didn't see that the OP gave juubito the ability to phase lol

Anyhow, it doesn't change much except for prolonging Juubito's beating.

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By uchihaghost

@darkmatter25: but that requires intel, you can't just figure that out on the fly, konan had intel on kamui time limit before their fight, isshiki will not just casually know that in their first fight, nor does he attack in such a manner to exploit that, what you showed did not even last 30 seconds of constant attacking, and the moment obito materialises the timer resets

She was beside him for a while...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By uchihaghost

@constantine9000: yea i rechecked its 5 mins...i was remembering konans 10mins statement, and about the amaterasu statement, obito was not in fighting mode with sasuke, so you can't use that to justify your argument.

Avatar image for constantine9000
Constantine9000

856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By Constantine9000
@uchihaghost said:

@constantine9000: yea i rechecked its 5 mins...i was remembering konans 10mins statement, and about the amaterasu statement, obito was not in fighting mode with sasuke, so you can't use that to justify your argument.

L.M.F.A.O What is this insane copium bro?So now Kamui Intangibility ONLY becomes passive when he’s in battle? Not just in general to all attacks? Outstanding, yet again another assumption. So can you finally provide some concrete evidence that Kamui is passive, instead of downplaying every single panel of Obito reacting to just about any attack in the series? We could finally get somewhere, you’re already arguing in your own thread as is, the least you can do is back your claims up.🤷🏾‍♂️

Avatar image for edgelord91
Edgelord91

11233

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stalemate or ishiki wins.

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By uchihaghost

@constantine9000: i already showed you a scan of obito phasing through multiple characters faster than him in cqc, if he had to activate it consciously every single time to phase they would have hit him, he also reacted to juudara at point blank range, same guy who blitzed SM Minato, minato is already faster than obito, and if he could not react to madara, what makes you think at a shorter distance obito could phase if kamui wasn't passive?? You simply don't want to admit it.

And i dont know why you were under the assumption that obito constantly has it active, even in fights he can deactivate it like we saw against konan or whenever he is about to warp an object or teleport himself.

Further proof, these characters attacked him from behind him, yet he auto phased without even seeing them

Avatar image for supreme101
Supreme101

9601

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@supreme101 said:

This man is legit making a mismatch and arguing who wins in his own post. Can't make this up.

You should tag the mods since it's breaking the rules.

Nah, absurd but usually entertaining

Avatar image for constantine9000
Constantine9000

856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By Constantine9000
@uchihaghost said:

@constantine9000: i already showed you a scan of obito phasing through multiple characters faster than him in cqc,

You showed Obito reacting to their attacks, yes.

if he had to activate it consciously every single time to phase they would have hit him, he also reacted to juudara at point blank range, same guy who blitzed SM Minato, minato is already faster than obito,

Orrrr, Obito can just react fast enough ? The obito that reacted to Madara had Six paths chakra and some of Madara’s power aswell. At that point he already long surpassed Minato. That is a clear cut reaction feat from Obito, no matter how you look at it.

and if he could not react to madara, what makes you think at a shorter distance obito could phase if kamui wasn't passive?? You simply don't want to admit it.

Because Six paths DMS Obito > SM Minato in every single category. Minato with SM couldn’t react to Madara’s point blank attack, but Obito did. It doesn’t get any simpler than that.

And i dont know why you were under the assumption that obito constantly has it active, even in fights he can deactivate it like we saw against konan or whenever he is about to warp an object or teleport himself.

Bro why everytime we debate you gotta eventually resort to strawmanning? At no point did I ever say or even imply this. I said Obito using Kamui everytime was him physically reacting first, not Obito having kamui always active. I never said that.

Further proof, these characters attacked him from behind him, yet he auto phased without even seeing them

Because he knew Might Gai was coming at him from behind already. Using his shared vision with the other Jinchuriki’s who was watching aswell. As for the white zetsu OBito scene, the panel before this one, you can LITERALLY see Obito eye twitch and widen in response to the incoming attacks above, THEN he activates Kamui. You’re not making a good case for yourself, all you did here was reinforce my stance.

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@constantine9000: so obito can see whats behind him?? I guess the sharingan has byakugan features now, its as clear as it can get with that scene... if you think obito has eyes at the back of his head or can see behind him, then whatever...

Avatar image for animefreak1
AnimeFreak1

13661

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

2957

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0