Universe Tree amped Goku (DB Heroes) vs Hades (Saint Seiya)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aight, I'll bite. This Goku is likely Chronos tier or above. Hades gets stomped, considering Chronos would murk Hades. And...wtf is that pfp for Hades man o_O.

For some feats of Goku anyway:

Destroyed the whole Universe Tree, and its branches alone can encompass whole universes in DB. Said Universe Tree also trascended space-time.

I think I'll do a mini blog on it at this point, this latest chapter was just crazy.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Goku is way to much. Hades gets curbstomped pretty badly

Omega737366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyed the whole Universe Tree, and its branches alone can encompass whole universes in DB. Said Universe Tree also trascended space-time.

Can you tell me where I can read this manga ? I didn't find it anywhere

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega737366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-620e9e37bee9f
deactivated-620e9e37bee9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that some kind of new version from Goku? What are his abilities and resistances?

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boi

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Morningstar999

@kingcurtis:

•Resistence to Fuu's power null, which can nullify basically any DBH character's abilities. That power null is also passive, so the passive power null from Hades and his senses removal, wouldn't work;

•Goku is much faster in this version, but speed is kinda irrelevant here due to his control over time as a whole;

•His destructive power is much above Hades, a single root of the Universe Tree encompasses whole universes.

No Caption Provided

Goku can without doubts, nuke it.

To the point, this is literally a Big Bang, only on a much larger scale. This is discounting the scaling he gets from oneshotting a being such as Fuu, demon king unbound by time and space shenenigans, and superior to Mechikabura who absorbed countless timelines.

Said Mechikabura can regenerate from time itself, and is inferior to Fuu in all regards, the same Fuu absorbed his Dark Factor.

Not to mention, by manga, he could do all these things, considering Goku absorbed the power of Toki Toki inside him.

So, if Hades doesn't die, he at least gets stomped hard here. Not sure if he can affect this Goku, due to attacks being bound by space-time being useless.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lordragoon

The universe tree is dozens of times larger than a universal macrocosm which is already 4 times large than our universe. The feats is multi universal + in terms of on panel DC with multiversal AP. Goku obliterates hades.

Avatar image for deactivated-620e9e37bee9f
deactivated-620e9e37bee9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:

@kingcurtis:

•Resistence to Fuu's power null, which can nullify basically any DBH character's abilities. That power null is also passive, so the passive power null from Hades and his senses removal, wouldn't work;

•Goku is much faster in this version, but speed is kinda irrelevant here due to his control over time as a whole;

•His destructive power is much above Hades, a single root of the Universe Tree encompasses whole universes.

No Caption Provided

Goku can without doubts, nuke it.

To the point, this is literally a Big Bang, only on a much larger scale. This is discounting the scaling he gets from oneshotting a being such as Fuu, demon king unbound by time and space shenenigans, and superior to Mechikabura who absorbed countless timelines.

Said Mechikabura can regenerate from time itself, and is inferior to Fuu in all regards, the same Fuu absorbed his Dark Factor.

Not to mention, by manga, he could do all these things, considering Goku absorbed the power of Toki Toki inside him.

So, if Hades doesn't die, he at least gets stomped hard here. Not sure if he can affect this Goku, due to attacks being bound by space-time being useless.

Yeah, that looks more like a win for Goku. Death Manipulation cames into my mind, but i think with power nullifiction he probably would stop the process so that Hades hax kinda becomes useless.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boi

Oh boi indeed. Flame war incoming in a couple of hours.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This feats also ends the notion that Xeno/heroes don't have on panel universal to multi universal destruction feats that usually brought in the xeno goku threads.

Stepbro37370

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll wait for some credible people’s take on this once hype dies down. From the looks of it, Goku finally got some good feats.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pandalumina

MUI Universe Tree Goku when

Avatar image for deactivated-62271117861f9
deactivated-62271117861f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha no one is defending hades

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never heard of this form of Goku, but I assume he has absorbed the energy of a Universal object in his MUI state?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: he absorbed the energy of the universe tree which is galaxy+ in size

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aight, I'll bite. This Goku is likely Chronos tier or above. Hades gets stomped, considering Chronos would murk Hades. And...wtf is that pfp for Hades man o_O.

I think I'll do a mini blog on it at this point, this latest chapter was just crazy.

Yo where is the mini blog. I wanna read it

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't need to go this far.

Saint Seiya is fodder to DB that's only been wanked to the extent that it is here on Comic Vine

Avatar image for deactivated-621cd0d0a67f4
deactivated-621cd0d0a67f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hades wins, as of now there is nobody in dragon ball that can match the gods of saint seiya, even people like zeno or daishinkan have barely a vague and weaker version of some of the powers that the gods in saint seiya have, hades does not even need to be near goku to destroy him slowly, he can sit n his dimension and do it from there, also just show them the anime so they understand

Loading Video...

@lordragoon said:

The universe tree is dozens of times larger than a universal macrocosm which is already 4 times large than our universe. The feats is multi universal + in terms of on panel DC with multiversal AP. Goku obliterates hades.

is this a joke? you can literally see the universe tree in the anime, and although it is large, it is nowhere near country level, let alone universe, also did you seriously say that dragonball macrocosm is "4 times larger" than our universe? so far our universe seems to be infinite, nobody has ever been able to find a possible end to it or even how it is supposed to end, and to even suggest something like that is ridiculous, unless you are secretly a god and you are hiding it

@granolah12 said:

@baldur_odinson: he absorbed the energy of the universe tree which is galaxy+ in size

both the anime and manga show different, you can see them standing under it, and although it is large it is nowhere near country or galaxy level, although size does not equal to power in this case anyway

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBH Goku blinks the entire SS verse away. LMAO

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's cool. I recently watched the Episode myself.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another deactivated account 😆. Regarding the size of the universe tree it call prospective. We know how tall goku is so things in the foreground looks larger than in the back ground.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: can you please debunk the statement that universe tree is not galaxy+ in size? Like post scans so others can see it. Its ok if you can't

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pandalumina
@granolah12 said:

@lordragoon: can you please debunk the statement that universe tree is not galaxy+ in size? Like post scans so others can see it. Its ok if you can't

It is a tree that absorbs the energy from multiple universes. It is at the very least galaxy sized or a bit bigger in the end of the saga.

No Caption Provided
Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pandalumina

But you could definitely say it's bigger than all 12 universes going off of it's size in the image and the fact that one root can eclipse a universe in size.

Avatar image for deactivated-6325b5196ee4b
deactivated-6325b5196ee4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tree Goku ahahaha

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lordragoon
@pandalumina said:
@granolah12 said:

It is a tree that absorbs the energy from multiple universes. It is at the very least galaxy sized or a bit bigger in the end of the saga.

No Caption Provided

Good post

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pandalumina said:
@granolah12 said:

No Caption Provided

Thank you. Someone should really make a blog of this. Also wtf to the guy who said the universe tree is nowhere country lv in size. Bwahahahaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granolah12 said:

That's cool. I recently watched the Episode myself.

Check the post above. Scans were posted to prove its actually galaxy+ in size

DAVID33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't see how goku is gonna beat my boy hades

But all i know is goku is gonna get his chick clapped

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Berberiot

BoG Goku curbstomps Hades. That version solos the verse

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Universe tree amped Goku stomps.

OmniReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmniReal

@berberiot: BoG SSG Goku is simply universal as it has been stated a few times. That only matter in the universe would be wiped out. Whereas Hades has created three dimensions of universe size that is Low Multiversal AP. Only Zeno demonstrated Low Multiversal "power" with his eraser hax.

DAVID33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku isn't even multiversal and isn't even FTL so how will he beat hades and now some people are saying blitz hades hmm 😂 let just accept it goku is and will always be a weak ass planetary loser and that is a fact

Hytherion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnireal said:

@berberiot: BoG SSG Goku is simply universal as it has been stated a few times. That only matter in the universe would be wiped out. Whereas Hades has created three dimensions of universe size that is Low Multiversal AP. Only Zeno demonstrated Low Multiversal "power" with his eraser hax.

Wait, where it is said that the world of the dead of Hades is the size of universes, in the manga there is nothing that really indicates its size, only the superdimension and we only know that it is as big as some galaxies or light years.

Xehn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tree level Goku

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku obliterates hades like nothing.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnireal said:

Wait, where it is said that the world of the dead of Hades is the size of universes, in the manga there is nothing that really indicates its size, only the superdimension and we only know that it is as big as some galaxies or light years.

There isn't anything lol these people are still peddling this fanfictional nonsense in 2022?

ND starts off with showing the Elysian Fields literally being able to housed on Earth to accommodate Alone, and Hell is literally shown to be a planet with the 6th prison being some separate pocket dimension. "Universes."

Tbh, I'm pretty sure in the Classic canon Hell's intended to be just another planet in the same universe as Earth and only Okada with Episode G's insistent on it being it's own dimension.

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Z Goku is already enough to solo this verse? What the heck

OmniReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: I saw some comments from you saying "BoG SSG Goku would defeat Hades". What is your case?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnireal: This isn't the thread for that lol tag me in one about that or DM

OmniReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hytherion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hytherion

@gelato_exotic:

There isn't anything lol these people are still peddling this fanfictional nonsense in 2022?

ND starts off with showing the Elysian Fields literally being able to housed on Earth to accommodate Alone, and Hell is literally shown to be a planet with the 6th prison being some separate pocket dimension. "Universes."

Tbh, I'm pretty sure in the Classic canon Hell's intended to be just another planet in the same universe as Earth and only Okada with Episode G's insistent on it being it's own dimension.

In reality the world of the dead (Tartarus, Underworld, Superdimension and Elyseum) is a completely different dimension or plane than the mortal world, it is not even affected or destroyed by the distortion that is destroying the universe (world of the mortals or plane of the mortals) in Next Dimension.

The part of Alone takes place on Earth, a flower meadow in Italy near the city of Florence which is called Elyseum by people because it is as beautiful as the paradise (Elyseum) in the world of the dead, but this place has nothing to do with the world of the dead (the mortals and gods cannot access the world of the dead without the 8th Sense or Hades' permission). And the Underworld is the part of the world of the dead where the souls of mortals go, it is never mentioned that it was a planet, it is a land.

No, Okada is the one who says that it is not a dimension, Kurumada is the one who shows that it is a completely different plane or dimension. It is one of the six planes that make up the Saint Seiya universe, as described in the manga, the cycle of reincarnation is six planes, Jigokukai, Gakikai, Chikushôkai, Shurakai, Seikai and Tenkai, and there is also Nirvana, but this last plane has not been very well explained and we only know that it is outside the cycle of reincarnation.

Although there is nothing that really indicates that it is the size of three universes, we only know that the super dimension is the size of galaxies or light years, Elysium is unknown, the Underworld is also unknown and Tartarus is large enough to travel through that place for decades before reaching the gate where Asclepius is imprisoned. At best, the entire world of the dead (Tartarus, Underworld, Superdimension, and Elysium) is comparable to a universe or something the size of several galaxies, but three universes is an exaggeration.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to admit that jumping from sub train level to Tree level is a huge power increase but unfortunately that's still not enough to defeat Hades