Universe 9 Trio (DBS) vs Majin Vegeta , Perfect Cell , Super Android 17

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Universe 9 Trio (DBS) vs Majin Vegeta , Perfect Cell , Super Android 17 (16 votes)

Universe 9 Trio 38%
Older Dragonball fighters 63%

They somehow team up in a tournament

• 
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The power levels are completely out of wack.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not fair at all. The Trio De Danger gets destroyed. They can't even beat Fat Good Buu. Who at that point was still weaker than he was as Majin Buu.

In what world are they supposed to defeat Super Android 17? They shouldn't be able to defeat Perfect Cell either thanks to his regeneration and overall survivability. Majin Vegeta can beat any of the Trio De Danger 1v1. 3v1 he would likely self destruct with Bergamo saving his brother's via abosorbing the blast.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trio wins.Team 2 has 0 synergy lol.Bergamo should be able to absorb all these guys attack except maybe SPC solar kamehameha.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super android 17 solos

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: How do the trio win when super 17 is ssj4 tier and can absorb energy? Bergamo has no advantage here.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: He is only saying that because I disagreed with him in the other DBS thread

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: don't make this personal now.what I said here has nothing to do with the other thread..

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh... Basil took on Buu and could have beaten him (until Buu became serious). Lavender nearly beat Gohan, whom had to use specific abilities to taken Lavender out. While Bergamo fought against a SSJG Blue Goku, absorbing kinetic impacts and growing bigger and more powerful. Both Majin Vegeta and Cell have no place here. Super 17 is the only one that may possibly beat the two weakest, Basil and Lavender, but not Bergamo.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Bergamo is virtually Super 17..They would prob lose in a 1v1 but if they team up they can win look at what they did to a vastly superior Goku with teamwork only.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mee09

@king_majestros: Basil only fought well against Good Fat Buu (before training) because of an item. Without that Buu merked him. Even with the item Buu was still unharmed.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@king_majestros: Basil only fought well against Good Fat Buu (before training) because of an item. Without that Buu merked him

What item did Basil use? I don't remember him having an item. Even then, Buu only beat Basil when he became serious. Had he not, there's not telling what would have happened.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: They also have the advantage of being unable to be detected since they have no ki signature.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh... Basil took on Buu and could have beaten him (until Buu became serious). Lavender nearly beat Gohan, whom had to use specific abilities to taken Lavender out. While Bergamo fought against a SSJG Blue Goku, absorbing kinetic impacts and growing bigger and more powerful. Both Majin Vegeta and Cell have no place here. Super 17 is the only one that may possibly beat the two weakest, Basil and Lavender, but not Bergamo.

So much context is missing from your post.....

Lavender "nearly beat gohan" due to cheap tricks, they weren't really on the same level if we are being honest, plus this was back when Gohan was still rusty, so basically the equivalent of Saiyaman Saga Gohan. Goku only used SSJ Blue to overload him and test his limits....recently in the tournament of power Goku and Vegeta completely overpowered the trio de dangers with SSB easily. and Basil got bodied by Buu once he got serious.

Overall Universe 9 was inferior to the people they fought.

Perfect Cell would stomp Lavender for instance, Fat Boo should reasonably beat Majinn Vegeta, while Super Android 17 is too powerful for any of the Trio De Dangers.....from what I remember.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mee09

@king_majestros: Buu was legit toying with Basil. He didn't need to fight serious against him at all. When Buu actually started trying Basil put up less of a fight than Vegeta did against Majin Buu while restrained. There is no way Basil would've defeated even a non serious Buu in a real fight. Especially with the rules laid out during that exhibition. Buu knew he was in no real danger

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Well buu had a pretty big advantage against basil.He is able to regen from virtually all damage unless he is atomized.If I remember correctly he kicked a hole into Buu.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mee09

@godren: Considering bullets can visibility effect him that's not exactly a great feat (they bounce right off of Evil and Super Buu). It wouldn't take as much power as you'd think to bypass his durability. It's his regen that is the problem for anyone fighting against him.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@king_majestros: Buu was legit toying with Basil. He didn't need to fight serious against him at all. When Buu actually started trying Basil put up less of a fight than Vegeta did against Majin Buu while restrained. There is no way Basil would've defeated even a non serious Buu in a real fight. Especially with the rules laid out during that exhibition. Buu knew he was in no real danger

Irregardless of the rules, Basil put out a huge attack that Buu briefly struggled with before redirecting it. It showed in his face that slight struggle. And yet, Buu barely came out unscathed. He had scratches and whatnot. Anyway... what item did Basil use?

@king_majestros said:

So much context is missing from your post.....

Lavender "nearly beat gohan" due to cheap tricks, they weren't really on the same level if we are being honest, plus this was back when Gohan was still rusty, so basically the equivalent of Saiyaman Saga Gohan. Goku only used SSJ Blue to overload him and test his limits....recently in the tournament of power Goku and Vegeta completely overpowered the trio de dangers with SSB easily. and Basil got bodied by Buu once he got serious.

Overall Universe 9 was inferior to the people they fought.

Perfect Cell would stomp Lavender for instance, Fat Boo should reasonably beat Majinn Vegeta, while Super Android 17 is too powerful for any of the Trio De Dangers.....from what I remember.

Those "cheap tricks" were part of Lavender's special abilities; he secreted a poison that screwed with Gohan's vision and made him weaker. They weren't cheap at all. Gohan was rusty due to lack of training, obviously, but not so much that he was equal to Great Saiyaman; in fact, Gohan was fully active in fighting crime, while current Gohan wasn't. Big difference. Yes, Goku used SSJ Blue to overload him, but that doesn't negate the fact that Bergamo was still absorbing kinetic impacts and becoming more powerful; Goku had to be strategic and found his weakness (overloading and kicking out his knees). And correct, Goku and Vegeta, together, took out the Trio de Dangers. Of course they were inferior. There is no evidence to support Perfect Cell "stomping" Lavender when Cell doesn't even know his special abilities; he will be as affected by Lavender's poison as Gohan was. And from what I know, Super 17 won't stand a chance against Bergamo, but would beat Basic and Lavender, I agree.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mee09

@king_majestros: Goku was intentionally giving Bergamo power. He he handily beat Bergamo as a Super Sayian. You aren't giving Super 17 enough credit. While I believe Super is overall superior to GT in power. Trio De Danger is comparable to Buu Saga fighters. Meaning that they are up against the GT power levels that were ridiculously higher than Z ones.

Even if Bergamo was the most powerful mortal in his Universe. His brothers cannot have been that far behind him. There is no way he could feasibly reach Super Android 17 levels of power.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@king_majestros: Goku was intentionally giving Bergamo power. He he handily beat Bergamo as a Super Sayian. You aren't giving Super 17 enough credit. While I believe Super is overall superior to GT in power. Trio De Danger is comparable to Buu Saga fighters. Meaning that they are up against the GT power levels that were ridiculously higher than Z ones.

Well, that's just your opinion. For me, Super 17 stops at Bergamo, and that's based on everything I've seen.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: While I believe your opinion is erm- "mislead". You have understand that Super 17 is so far beyond Bergamo's brothers that it's not even funny. Together they could not even defeat a playful Good Fat Buu. This has already been proven in canon. Super Android 17 should be hundreds to thousands of times more powerful than Fat Good Buu.

There is no way Bergamo could possibly save his brothers here. As Majin Vegeta is not that far behind Majin Buu in power. Perfect Cell has regen rivaling Majin Buu as well as Zenkai boosts. If he becomes Super Perfect he'll be just below SSJ2 tier.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By king_majestros

@mee09 said:

@king_majestros: While I believe your opinion is erm- "mislead". You have understand that Super 17 is so far beyond Bergamo's brothers that it's not even funny. Together they could not even defeat a playful Good Fat Buu. This has already been proven in canon. Super Android 17 should be hundreds to thousands of times more powerful than Fat Good Buu.

There is no way Bergamo could possibly save his brothers here. As Majin Vegeta is not that far behind Majin Buu in power. Perfect Cell has regen rivaling Majin Buu as well as Zenkai boosts. If he becomes Super Perfect he'll be just below SSJ2 tier.

How is my opinion "mislead" when I agreed that Super 17 should win against Basil and Lavender? The only one I said he wouldn't beat is Bergamo, because of his kinetic impact absorption trait. I'm not even saying he'd "save" his brothers, either. Cell definitely does not have regeneration rivaling Buu, no idea where you got that from.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@alextheboss: Bergamo is virtually Super 17..They would prob lose in a 1v1 but if they team up they can win look at what they did to a vastly superior Goku with teamwork only.

Bergamo without absorbing any energy is weaker than base Goku. Super 17 is much stronger than that. Also majin Vegeta can beat Basil as long as Basil doesn't get his roids, and Perfect Cell can beat Lavender since he is probably resistant to poison.

That was good Buu who was only slighty above ssj 2 tier in the first place,a nd even then he was stronger than roided out Basil. Without his roids Basil would lose to majin Vegeta or super perfect Cell. As for Lavender almost beating Gohan, that was only due to his poison, which might not even work on Cell or 17 properly. And Bergamo is weaker than base Goku without absorbing energy, therefore weaker than Super 17 who was stronger than a ssj3 GT Goku, and base GT Goku was able to fight a buu tier opponent. Super 17 one shots Basil and Lavender, and then the trio would just gang up on Bergamo, who 17 could solo anyways.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I'm not planning on debating about who wins this battle, but I will say vegeta was far from buu in power, and cell's regen is far worse then any buu...

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super 17 I believe solo this.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers