supersonic+ fighter jets and nukes would cleanse them

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is the USA a fictional character? Maybe the spirit of it is, or the caricature of it, the people, and the president. Seems legit.

Anyways, USA wins, low diff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nukes aren't needed. They would just be a waste of human lives. We have intel (we have the manga, which is a nice handy cheat on how to beat them) and we just gotta send missiles into their neck, no big deal. We got drones and stuff too, so we don't even need to fight them directly. A lot of civilians will die initially, but once we get organized they stand no chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6 said:

Nukes aren't needed. They would just be a waste of human lives. We have intel (we have the manga, which is a nice handy cheat on how to beat them) and we just gotta send missiles into their neck, no big deal. We got drones and stuff too, so we don't even need to fight them directly. A lot of civilians will die initially, but once we get organized they stand no chance.

they're millions though, the air force arsenal won't be enough

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depends on prep and intel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

they're millions though, the air force arsenal won't be enough

Aren't the majority of them like 9-foot tall fodder that 15-year-olds with swords can kill? I assume that since they are just normal humans we can just build that stuff and become Spider-man, too. Seems pretty easy, and we are like 100 million strong and have way better tech than what they are fighting. Shit, AoT doesn't make any sense....

Well, we have armor-piercing snipers, too. Maybe nukes are needed. That'd be the easy answer.

Wait, maybe COVID would get them all really sick and make them easy to kill. We know to wear masks. They don't have any. Considering that, would mustard gas and nerve gas work on them?

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: The Rumbling consists of only Colossal Titans (60 meters in height)

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimate702: OH! Titan(s). Just noticed that. Okay, if there are a million of those things, I don't think we can win. All the titans have to do is attack our silos or an area near them, and considering there are millions of them, even if they don't realize to attack the silos, they'd be so spread out. If they find the silos they might have to destroy themselves before the rest of the titans can be destroyed.

If the Titans have intel on us, I think we lose. If they don't, I think we win, but most of civilization is destroyed. So few people remain that no one comes to our aid when China, Russia, or Korea finish us up...truly a dark day in humanity.

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: well its millions of them not just one thats why its a threat lol you should pick it up again btw

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

With nukes, tanks and fighter jets, the US should comfortably destroy all the titans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimate702 said:

@ssjbatdan: well its millions of them not just one thats why its a threat lol you should pick it up again btw

The sudden shifts in tone, locations, characters, motivations, the time skip, the out of left field plot twists that took the story into an entirely different direction, and the continuing terrible art really rubbed me the wrong way. So many characters I couldn't even tell from one another and had to constantly raise a brow at the horrible inconsistencies and proportions. It just didn't become fun anymore. It became frustrating. I couldn't stand the characters. They all became so unlikeable, and all to save Eren's ass when everyone begged him not to do his shit. He don't care though, he knows better and is pissed. Eren's character is so unlikeable when considering the expectations from the early series. He becomes too dark and after a time skip no less. We don't really get to see him turn. It just happens in the background. Then we just get backstory after backstory of characters and events that we are only now learning about. AoT has a lot of world-building, but I think it is done with terrible pacing. It is really frustrating.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69 said:

With nukes, tanks and fighter jets, the US should comfortably destroy all the titans

I don't see this going comfortable. A million of them all walking around? We would need prep and they'd have to start from in the water. Even then, so many cities would be destroyed from our own nukes. If that is your definition of comfortable, alright.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the Colossal explosion a suicide attack? Also, can they all do that? If so, we're pretty screwed. They can destroy cities just from walking through them, then when they get to the center of major cities they just blow themselves up. We'd still win, but I think we've pretty screwed as a nation.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The solution is very simple.

Build a very high and sturdy wall and make the Titans pay for it.

Problem solved

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get stomped. The US has more then enough firepower to easily win even without nukes. A couple AC 130 firing from above with jets assisting cleans them out fairly quickly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get stomped. The US has more then enough firepower to easily win even without nukes. A couple AC 130 firing from above with jets assisting cleans them out fairly quickly

Without knowing their weakness, though? And if the Titans are in any type of formation they can protect one another, forcing the craft to have to get in pretty close. This, of course, is assuming the AC 130 won't just decapitate them at the neck. In either case, without knowing the weakness, it won't be easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:
@ultimate702 said:

Is the Colossal explosion a suicide attack? Also, can they all do that? If so, we're pretty screwed. They can destroy cities just from walking through them, then when they get to the center of major cities they just blow themselves up. We'd still win, but I think we've pretty screwed as a nation.

The Rumbling consists of Wall Titans that are similar in appearance to the Colossal Titan, one of the nine unique titans. Wall Titans are 10 meters shorter than the Colossal Titan that is 60 meters, they are unintelligent unlike the Colossal, and they can't explode like the Colossal since they are abnormal type which can't transform back because they don't have their original body inside their nape but instead they are the avatar of themselves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: Are they not able to be organized by the king's will, or whatever that power is called? If they can't organize at all and have no intelligence, the US can definitely win without nukes. However, depending on where they spawn from, the damage could be massive with incredible loss of life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:

@hydratedfubuki6: Are they not able to be organized by the king's will, or whatever that power is called? If they can't organize at all and have no intelligence, the US can definitely win without nukes. However, depending on where they spawn from, the damage could be massive with incredible loss of life.

They follow Founding Titan's orders just like any abnormal titans, but like I said they are unintelligent and they're only capable of simple actions; attack, move or wait. But somehow they could swim lol.

wing_dings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By wing_dings

Didn't Colossal Titan (Bertholdt) got his nape sliced away by Eren? Tanks should be able to easily destabilize them and rain down bombardments to target their napes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:

They follow Founding Titan's orders just like any abnormal titans, but like I said they are intelligent and they're only capable of simple actions; attack, move or wait. But for some reason they can swim lol.

So, they could make a formation and protect each other to some degree, yeah? Where they start is seriously a big issue. I mean, yeah, the US wins, but at what cost?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wing_dings said:

Didn't Colossal Titan (Bertholdt) got his nape sliced away by Eren? Tanks should be able to easily destabilize them and rain down bombardments to target their napes.

I don't think tanks are the best. They are slow, will get stepped on, need to target up, the slightest movement from the Titan will shift so much....jets are def the way to go, but does the US even have enough jets to take a million of them out quickly before a lot of damage is done? And this is, again, assuming we have intel. Without intel it will take way longer.

wing_dings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: they are one of the best imo. M1 Abrams tank can shoot as far as 3-4 km, targeting a single CT will be enough to destabilize the entire group of titans. They don't need to target up, an obvious choice would be to shoot down their legs and make them fall down, then have the jets attack their backbody/spine which will very likely destroy the nape.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: they are one of the best imo. M1 Abrams tank can shoot as far as 3-4 km, targeting a single CT will be enough to destabilize the entire group of titans. They don't need to target up, an obvious choice would be to shoot down their legs and make them fall down, then have the jets attack their backbody/spine which will very likely destroy the nape.

I guess none of this matters since we all agree the US wins. I just took issue with someone saying it would be pretty casual. I mean, that's assuming we have intel and they start spread out and in the ocean.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: I mean we should auto have knowledge of the since we know of their creation in the manga. But assuming we don't have this knowledge won't make much of a difference. The sheer firepower alone would absolutely devastate them. Being in a tight formation like they usually are just ensure that their neck gets blown apart as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: I mean we should auto have knowledge of the since we know of their creation in the manga. But assuming we don't have this knowledge won't make much of a difference. The sheer firepower alone would absolutely devastate them. Being in a tight formation like they usually are just ensure that their neck gets blown apart as well

Do we have enough of those missiles to take out a million of them without prep?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future hypersonic weapons gg, also nuke gg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

Future hypersonic weapons gg, also nuke gg

We're trying to see if we could do it without nukes, since we don't know where they are starting from or how they are spread out. We could end up nuking ourselves too much. Just saying we could drop a nuke on a bunch of them from far away while they are clumped together isn't interesting.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: whelp there goes easy mod, if that’s the case then I could see the navy and Air Force slowing the rumbling down until we notice the titans regen, which at that point we’ll have to figure out how to kill them and stop there regen which could happen from a random shot from the navy or air force which at that point we start winning until eren starts spamming supersonic projectiles from anceint war hammer titans and zeke which we well then take a lot of losses but eventually blow up his nape and killing(assumgly cuz manga is still going) after that we take out the rest of the colossal titans and come out with a decent amount of deaths and injured and a lot of collteral damage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: But do we have enough missiles that can actually one stot these guys after spending a bunch trying to figure out how they work?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: I’m not sure, but I’m pretty we can also use bullets(heaver stuff) to get the jump done seeing as all you have to do is slash through the nap to kill a titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@ssjbatdan: I’m not sure, but I’m pretty we can also use bullets(heaver stuff) to get the jump done seeing as all you have to do is slash through the nap to kill a titan

Wait, don't these titans not have users in them? Are they still killed via the same means? Someone said they are like avatars only.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, logically the US would have to win if they can be fought in the anime/manga, but they do have the advantage of prior knowledge and years of prep.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: um ya, all titans die from having there napes destroyed weather they have shifters in them or not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@ssjbatdan: um ya, all titans die from having there napes destroyed weather they have shifters in them or not

Oh, okay, that's what they meant. I thought the person was implying no one was in the titan. It was just the avatar alone.

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USA wins pretty easily.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure why there's a pic of a former president there, but ok.

Anywho, USA should pull this off pretty easily, assuming killing Eren is enough to stop it.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one with missiles

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: @mcu-defender333: I dont think there's direct proof that killing eren would magically kill off all the other wall titans

And does the US even have enough ammo to even kill off a good number of these guys tho? The Rumbling moves faster than horses and can cross Marley (which is basically an upside down Africa) in like 3-4 days. I dunno bout you, but I dont see how tf America's suppose to win here, especially when they dont know where the exact spot to hit in order to permanently kill a wall titan

cheshirescat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the us were preemptive enough and went for the nuclear solution immediately while they are all clumped close enough together the titans would become nothing but really big shadows on the landscape. Though the dumbass 'weakness' would probably somehow allow them to regenerate from being atomized because the nukes didn't specifically target and cut the nape of their necks.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheshirescat: A nuke would immediately kill a lot of those titans cus of its power but I doubt the US would go for that solution on the get go. By the time they do, its probably too late

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

US wins pretty easily. The Wall Titans are fodder.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshn05: I dont see how they win unless they sp Nukes immediately which is not realistic decision. As badass the missiles & bullets the US has, they simply dont have enough of it to effectively kill (I can see them killing maybe a few thousands tho) enough Wall Titans before the entire country gets trampled to death

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JOSHN05

@muhdsyarif said:

@joshn05: I dont see how they win unless they sp Nukes immediately which is not realistic decision. As badass the missiles & bullets the US has, they simply dont have enough of it to effectively kill (I can see them killing maybe a few thousands tho) enough Wall Titans before the entire country gets trampled to death

There probably were only a few thousand wall titans IIRC. They're really slow, so snipers and tanks can honestly take down most of them without missiles.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MuhdSyarif

@joshn05: nope. If we go by the most generally accepted & accurate estimates, they number at somewhere between 4-500k

That number of Titans is still insane and even with prep, I still dont see how US army could prevent themselves from getting overwhelmed extremely quickly since these things woud be a pain the ass to target due to them emitting giant clouds of hot steam and their height

The only way to stop them is to spam nukes but even that's a rash decision to make at such an early time. By the time they decide to, it would be way too late, as cities, air & army bases etc etc would already been trampled

Also, Mistranslations have stated the Titans number in the "tens of millions"

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: easily do. Not only that but we don't even need missles the bullets from our larger guns would turn these mush on the ground. A 50 cal bullet will tear your body to pieces despite not being an explosive. Ammunition from an aircraft would do the same to them

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MuhdSyarif

@theemperor95: Good luck trying to kill enough titans before majority of the US military gets trampled to ruins. I doubt most of the shots fired from aircrafts/infantry/vehichles are gonna be one-shot, one kill wonders since they dont exactly know where the nape is yet. And even if they do, they'll probably still gonna fire off a couple of rounds just to effectively take down like what? A 100 or so titans out of 500000?. I'm sorry but there is simply no way that the US's modern weaponry (apart from Nukes) can effectively hold back these insane number of Titans before their bases, fortresses, aircraft carriers etc etc would get destroyed.