Under what circumstance, could the last Dragonborn (Skyrim), defeat MCU Hulk?

#1 Posted by OrangeVegeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Gameplay Dragonborn, around level 50. Has a few skills in just about everything.

Round 2- Gameplay Dragonborn, around level 100. Has advanced skills in all areas.

Round 3- Lore Dragonborn.

The Dragonborn has two weeks of prep time, and can grab any resource they need.

Bonus Round: Can the Dragonborn beat 616 Hulk in any of these scenarios?

#2 Edited by Bearderby (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

DB stomps rounds

at level 50, I can 1 shot dragons, 75% shout cooldown reduction makes ethereal shout never-ending, 100% magic absorption/immunity to magic, 96% physical damage reduction w/ dragonhide spell, and of course the shadow warrior perk.

#3 Posted by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonborn destroys Hulk in a Transcendent CurbStomp casually.

#4 Posted by TakenStew22 (5766 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonborn stomps 1-3 with ease.

Bonus round idk tbh, I heard some crazy shit about Dragonborn lore. Even heard he's multiversal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
#5 Posted by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao Skyrim wank. 616 Hulk?

#6 Posted by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dragonborn Doesn't even Need Prep He just solos the Hulk casually

#7 Edited by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Get stomped. Even when the Dovahkiin reach level 50, he can still be killed by a normal bandit with enough time and effort. Hulk will one-shot him.

Round 2: See above

Round 3: Lore Dragonborn destroy Hulk. He can casually tank the Greybeards' shouts that was said to shake the world. This is stated to have happened in the past.

"Soon the Greybeards made known that they were restless. Already the storms had begun from their murmurs. The Greybeards were going to Speak. The surrounding villages were abandoned as the people fled the coming blast.
"The villagers warned Talos to turn back, for he was marching to the mountain where the Greybeards dwelt.
"Inside he went, and on seeing him they removed their gags. When they spoke his name the World shook" - Song of Tiber Septim

Also literally happen in game.

https://youtu.be/ESVj75HyKek

And supported by Todd Howard himself.

"The guys who live up on the throat of the world, who are the masters of the voice, they find out about this fairly quickly, and they shout your name. They shout Dovahkiin to the wind, and it kind of rumbles through the world. The mountains shake when they call you. And you think 'what was that,' and someone says 'that was the greybeards calling you. To walk the 7,000 steps up the throat of the world to meet them.' - Todd Howard

So any argument that claim it's an exaggeration or hyperbole are unfounded and baseless with no fact to support it. Safe to say, if it was the Dovahkiin who fought against Thanos during Infinity War, then the movie would have ended right then and there.

#8 Edited by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: Nah, the Dovahkiin is not multiversal. Though, the Staff of Magnus that he owns can power null an artifact that's capable of destroying Mundus, which is a multiverse.

#9 Posted by Mr-Otaku (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonborn roflmaocurbgodgigamegasuperduperstomps so hard that even Alduin gets shivers.

#10 Posted by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@anobody: Lore Dragonborn=Skyrim Dragonborn.

The only difference is in Lore there isn't anything like Game Limitation and mechanics holding him back.

in Game Alduin is universal+

in Lore Alduin is universal+

#11 Edited by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod000: Well, gameplay Dragonborn also have a consistent showing of getting harmed and killed by bandits, falmers, and mages which can't even destroy a building. And pretty sure that we can't even knock down a door in-game.

#12 Posted by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@anobody said:

@mygod000: Well, gameplay Dragonborn also have a consistent showing of getting harmed and killed by bandits, falmers, and mages which can't even destroy a building. And pretty sure that we can't even knock down a door in-game.

Like I said, Game Mechanic. unless you think those Mages, Falmers, and bandits are more powerful than Grey Beards...pretty clear about what up with that.

#13 Edited by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod000: Exactly, game mechanic. The OP specifically mentioned gameplay Dragonborn. This means that game mechanic apply to this particular Dragonborn, which include anti-feats, like being killed by normal bandits, falmers, and mages. The OP even mentioned the Dovahkiin's level, which only exist as a game mechanic.

#14 Posted by Rxdking (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

fus ro dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But no

Dragonbitch gets wanked beyond the heavens.

#15 Posted by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@anobody said:

@mygod000: Exactly, game mechanic. The OP specifically mentioned gameplay Dragonborn. This means that things such as game mechanic apply to this particular Dragonborn, which include anti-feats of being killed by normal bandits, falmers, and mages. The OP even mentioned the Dovahkiin's level, which only exist as a game mechanic.

okay, well my position on it doesn't change that the Dragonborn win Staff of Magnus will drain Hulk completely.

#18 Posted by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Rxdking (1195 posts) - - Show Bio
@anobody said:

@mygod000: Mhm. Agree to disagree then.

AKA

You cant think of a rebuttal against the anti-feats.

You want game mechanics? Game mechanics also include dying to regular town guards.

#20 Edited by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@rxdking: Yes, yes. You are right. Now please don't bother me.

#21 Edited by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@anobody said:

Ight.

@rxdking said:
@anobody said:

AKA

You cant think of a rebuttal against the anti-feats.

You want game mechanics? Game mechanics also include dying to regular town guards.

Okay...here the thing you are forgetting Dragonborn is the Prisoner.

He doesn't even have to fight him to beat him, and he will always make the best move. in MCU we saw Hulk get mind Dominated, and he has no Resistance to BFR.

Both those moves are within The Dragonborn's power show again he wins since he has all his powers from Skyrim...you are just ignoring that and focusing on one thing while Hulk has been shown to not be very smart.

Dragonborn opening with either of those moves is GG in all rounds.

#22 Posted by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod000: Just ignore rxdking, He's a troll. Him using word like "dragonbitch" to tick off TES fans is a dead giveaway

#23 Posted by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@anobody said:

@mygod000: Just ignore rxdking, He's a troll. Him using word like "dragonbitch" to tick off TES fans is a dead giveaway

I understand, I actually like people like him because it fun to prove them wrong. then they have literally no response as I did to him not long ago, he knows the Hulk in MCU doesn't have Mind Resistant feats Wanda was able to mind control him into attack city.

Which is why I said any Mind control ability Dragonborn uses will win him the fight in all 3 rounds.

#24 Edited by OrangeVegeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: I'm not really sure the Dragonborn could beat 616 Hulk, but I felt I'd ask the question regardless.

#25 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

Under any circumstances

#26 Posted by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: I'm not really sure the Dragonborn could beat 616 Hulk, but I felt I'd ask the question regardless.

Apparently he's allegedly multiversal or something like that?

#27 Edited by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: The Dovahkiin is not multiversal. But, depending on how you interpret Alduin's feat of destroying Nirn, he can range from planet level to universe level, which you can scale to the Dovahkiin who defeated Alduin.

#28 Posted by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@anobody said:

@rajjar: The Dovahkiin is not multiversal. But, depending on how you interpret Alduin's feat of destroying Nirn, he can range from planet level to universe level, which you can scale to the Dovahkiin who defeated Alduin.

Ah, thanks for correcting me.

#29 Posted by ANobody (269 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:
@orangevegeta said:

Apparently he's allegedly multiversal or something like that?

Dovahkiin isn't Base Line Multiversal, he is Below it.

he is considered below Base Multiversal, but still in the Realm of Multiversal power.

#31 Edited by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomps MCU Hulk with ease.

But gets lolstomped by 616 Hulk.

#32 Posted by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

Stomps MCU Hulk with ease.

But gets lolstomped by 616 Hulk.

What feats does 616 hulk has?

#33 Posted by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod000: You gotta be specific, feats for what? stomping the DB? his casual feats puts him above anything DB has ever tanked that's not even funny.

#34 Edited by MyGod000 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

@mygod000: You gotta be specific, feats for what? stomping the DB? his casual feats puts him above anything DB has ever tanked that's not even funny.

I am talking about Feats in general. Where does his feat range from?