Unbreakable VS Strong Guy

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

Strong Guy continuously tries to kill David Dunn through assassination but was unsuccessful after many attempts. In the meanwhile; David Dunn (Unbreakable) is trying to find out who it is trying to kill him. He researches over and over and found the name  Guido Carosella. He finds the man and confronts him. Who wins?

VS

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Erik

Kind of an "interesting" set up but I will roll with it. I think Unbreakable will win because he does not need to hit Strong guy to beat him. He can latch on and choke hold him like he did in the movie.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell
erik said:
"Kind of an "interesting" set up but I will roll with it. I think Unbreakable will win because he does not need to hit Strong guy to beat him. He can latch on and choke hold him like he did in the movie."
LOMAO... That's a pretty good argument there. XD
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Guido throws him into a swimming pool.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Perfect Cell
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Guido throws him into a swimming pool."
Ah-Ha. Found his only weakness. XD
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Korg

Strong Guy, easy. What is Dunn going to do? I doubt he could even get his arms around Guido's neck to strangle him. Guido could BFR him in a split second. Dunn also doesn't have enough showings to prove that a hit from someone of Guido's strength class wouldn't liquify his organs. Or get Ko'd. He is pretty shook up after the train wreck. I think Strong Guy could knock him out.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perfect Cell

Well Dun survived a a plane crash that exploded. When they found him, he was in one piece and not even brused or scratched.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Perfect Cell

Though his body doesn't break, he can still lose consciousness though, but If I can remember correctly; David can also view the future of someones plans just by merely touching them. So if even one touch from Guido, Dun would be able to read him like a comic book.