Round 8:

Iroh
Iroh

Round 9:

King Bumi
King Bumi

Bonus Round:

No Caption Provided

• The Lotus Members are replacing Korra in season 2 Finale vs Unavaatu. Can they stop him. Sozins comet Amped and Full Moon Amped benders (I know they don't work together realistically but for this they do)

Rules

• Win by Death/KO
  • Standard Gear
  • Post-Fusion
  • Cartoon/Comic feat
  • Start 50 meters apart near the water in Republic City

Republic City
Republic City
byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Callouts:

@chloros: @aystarr@vengefulshot: @rijehu: @masma94: @bigdreamer48:@aystarr: @anthp2000: @emmafrostxmen: @quinlan58: @crater_maker: @indomitableregal: @captain_narlowe: @king-ragnar: @stefano: @mialthefencer: @incursion2:@psi-bite234:@freestyler1999::@co-boss:@cpt_nice: @marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thekeys: @mrgetmebodied: @thebuckaronatr: @shepardoakenprime: @arcus1: @darthfallax: @flashkings: @scarlet_wiccan: @supermanwithatan01:@sy8000: @djudgment: @tektonic: @mrmonster: @eslay03: @nathanthecynic: @geekryan: @cocacolaman:

dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@ssj_god@lvenger

@princearagorn1@homicidalmaniac@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@sophia89@@geekryan @emmafrostxmen @norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx@pierpat@zukolicious@jrazor@theavatarguruu@pooty@joewell

@major_hellstorm@viren809@shepardoakenprime@blacklegraph@anthp2000

@amendment50: @king22@gothamciti:@tarutaru@kigretheviking @thebuckaronatr @crimson-feather @shepardoakenprime @jdogg @gunchar1@deathhero61@gothamciti@justicethorpsylocke itachus17@major_hellstrom@captain_narlowe

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Piandao - Wins without any difficulty.
  • Pakku - Post Fusion Unalaq wins high difficulty. Pakku is a high tier water bender in his own right, so I'd argue he should be higher, but Unalaq would still beat him imo. Just that it wouldn't be easy.
  • Jeong Jeong - Unalaq wins easier than the previous round unless Jeong Jeong gets the comet boost here.
  • Ghazan - Ghazan probably has higher raw power, but most high level lava bending moves are slower in nature and I believe Unalaq should be good enough to circumvent that through superior speed and shouldn't have any trouble dealing with his small scale attacks. Unalaq takes it in a good fight.
  • Zaheer - Tagging Zaheer after he's achieved flight is going to be a pain and it'd take a long time for Unalaq although not a close fight necessarily, but Unalaq holds almost every advantage needed to win in a fight.
  • Ming Hua - Probably stops here or beats her extreme difficulty. Ming is extremely agile and probably takes away Unalaq's speed advantage. She's equally skilled if not better. I believe Ming would take it in a hard fight.
  • P'li - Unalaq beats her. She should be below Ming Hua imo. The water in the area is good enough for Unalaq to beat her.
  • Iroh - It's extremely difficult to gauge Iroh since he doesn't have a lot of showings and Unalaq could beat him by virtue of that, but if we go by an in lore standing, he should be above Azula(the firebender with the best non-enhanced feats during the show) during the war and by that hype, I'd say Iroh beats him.
  • King Bumi - Bumi takes this comfortably. He holds most advantages in this fight, and is probably among the 3 most powerful benders outside the avatars and bloodbenders in the verse.

Regarding the bonus - Team don't stand a chance honestly. Unavaatu is too powerful for them.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viking1205: The order is fine honestly. Pakku is probably the worst of the benders here and should definitely not be higher on the list. I was contemplating not using Piandao here considering that he is a non-bender but decided to use him because he is after all a part of the White Lotus.

P'li I would say is above Ming Hua which is why she is higher than her.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ANTHP2000  Online

Ming Hua and the benders of the White Lotus could beat him, and for the last time, there's no reason to pit anyone against the Avatar State, much less the Dark Avatar State during the Harmonic Convergence, in universe. They cannot win.

DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Piandao - Wins without any difficulty.
  • Pakku - Post Fusion Unalaq wins high difficulty. Pakku is a high tier water bender in his own right, so I'd argue he should be higher, but Unalaq would still beat him imo. Just that it wouldn't be easy.
  • Jeong Jeong - Unalaq wins easier than the previous round unless Jeong Jeong gets the comet boost here.
  • Ghazan - Ghazan probably has higher raw power, but most high level lava bending moves are slower in nature and I believe Unalaq should be good enough to circumvent that through superior speed and shouldn't have any trouble dealing with his small scale attacks. Unalaq takes it in a good fight.
  • Zaheer - Tagging Zaheer after he's achieved flight is going to be a pain and it'd take a long time for Unalaq although not a close fight necessarily, but Unalaq holds almost every advantage needed to win in a fight.
  • Ming Hua - Probably stops here or beats her extreme difficulty. Ming is extremely agile and probably takes away Unalaq's speed advantage. She's equally skilled if not better. I believe Ming would take it in a hard fight.
  • P'li - Unalaq beats her. She should be below Ming Hua imo. The water in the area is good enough for Unalaq to beat her.
  • Iroh - It's extremely difficult to gauge Iroh since he doesn't have a lot of showings and Unalaq could beat him by virtue of that, but if we go by an in lore standing, he should be above Azula(the firebender with the best non-enhanced feats during the show) during the war and by that hype, I'd say Iroh beats him.
  • King Bumi - Bumi takes this comfortably. He holds most advantages in this fight, and is probably among the 3 most powerful benders outside the avatars and bloodbenders in the verse.

Regarding the bonus - Team don't stand a chance honestly. Unavaatu is too powerful for them.

Agreed.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BigDreamer48  Online
  • Piandao - Easy win for Unalaq
  • Pakku - Unalaq wins this after a good fight. Pakku is good enough in this location to provide a challenge, but I think Unalaq can beat him. Pakku should be higher though.
  • Jeong Jeong - Unalaq should win this as well. He has enough to work with here, and although Jeong-Jeong's showings are impressive, they are limited.
  • Ghazan - Unalaq can beat him. Lava is a problem, but I don't think Ghazan's going to be able to make enough of it once Unalaq gets to the water. Then Unalaq can cool the lava and take Ghazan out. This one is a little tougher though
  • Zaheer - Unalaq can win this. It'll take a while since Zaheer with flight is hard to tag but Zaheer isn't going to put him down. Unalaq has plenty of water to work with and has a good enough defense to defend against Zaheer.
  • Ming Hua - If Ming-Hua keeps Unalaq at bay and doesn't let him get to the big source, I see her winning with her agility and aggressive attacks. However, if she can't, and he gets to the big source, I see him winning. This one is kind of a tossup for me.
  • P'li - I think Unalaq can take her after some trouble. He's mobile and precise with his attacks, and again, has a lot of room to work with here.
  • Iroh - In theory Iroh can beat him. But with Iroh's limited showings, Unalaq could take this. Unalaq might be too mobile for Iroh too, and IDK if Iroh's lightning is fast enough. If it is, I can see Iroh winning.
  • King Bumi - I think King Bumi can win this. I consider him one of, if not the most powerful bender we've seen (outside of bloodbenders and Avatars of course).

Regarding the bonus - Unavaatu's too strong. They don't have the Spirit AS Korra did that allowed her to take him down.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming he starts near the ocean, he can beat most people here

Pakku, honestly, would be one of the better matchups for him. Unalaq has better feats from his fight with Korra, but Pakku's limited showings still give him status as a versatile, powerful master waterbender.

Jeong Jeong doesn't have enough combat showings, Ghazan doesn't have the raw power or versatility-and he can't get to Unalaq if Unalaq gets to the ocean. Zaheer can evade but he doesn't have the offense to win. P'li has the raw power to contend, but with an ocean to work with Unalaq should be able to defend against/outmaneuver her. Ming Hua doesn't have sufficient showings with this amount of water, and Unalaq's reputation as a master is just as good as hers, imo. Iroh has comparable status in his respective element, but in this environment I don't see him winning.

Bumi, however, has the status and feats to contend here, imo. While he has limited showings, he does have some insane power and respectable versatility. I could see him winning

None of them have any means of beating Unavaatu, physical attacks aren't gonna cut it

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with the general consensus. He clears up until Bumi, even than Unalaq could still win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:

I agree with the general consensus. He clears up until Bumi, even than Unalaq could still win.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Didn't you say that the benders well full moon/comet amped, if yes he stops at pakku or jeong jeong

If not then I agree with @bigdreamer48: .

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BigDreamer48  Online

@aystarr: Oh, snap. Forgot about that. Lemme rewrite mine.

Edit: I think it's just in the Bonus Round actually, nvm.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@byondeon: Didn't you say that the benders well full moon/comet amped, if yes he stops at pakku or jeong jeong

If not then I agree with @bigdreamer48: .

Uh, only the bonus round...

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Oh OK

@aystarr: I borrow your Callout list if that's OK with you..

Also, this would have been better if you asked on the thread you wanted to apply it too rather than somewhere else (which ended up confusing me) if you weren't gonna wait for a response. No prob tho, Just incase of next time.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@byondeon: Oh OK

@aystarr: I borrow your Callout list if that's OK with you..

Also, this would have been better if you asked on the thread you wanted to apply it too rather than somewhere else (which ended up confusing me) if you weren't gonna wait for a response. No prob tho, Just incase of next time.

Yeah... You're right.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ming Hua and the benders of the White Lotus could beat him, and for the last time, there's no reason to pit anyone against the Avatar State, much less the Dark Avatar State during the Harmonic Convergence, in universe. They cannot win.

nathanthecynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unalaq ain't beating Bumi

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ming Hua should be below Zaheer. Zaheer gives Unalaq trouble, and he might lose here. He will lose to King Bumi. Unavaatu cleans house int the bonus.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: I always was more impressed by Ming than I was Zaheer, which is why she is above him.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot about the bonus. Unavaatu horrifically stomps them.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374
deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: ghazan's seems way to low. stops at JJ.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghazan would stop him if unalaq doesn't start at the beach or in the water.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: ghazan's seems way to low. stops at JJ.

Was gonna have Ghazan above Zaheer but people think Ghazan shouldn't be above flight Zaheer..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: smh at that. would he be above any others? like ming hua? ot in your opinion iroh, right?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: smh at that. would he be above any others? like ming hua? ot in your opinion iroh, right?

Personally if I would rank the Lotus members (not counting Unalaq)

1. Bumi
  2. Pl'i
  3. Ghazan
  4. Ming
  5. Iroh
  6. Jeong Jeong
  7. Zaheer
  8. Pakku
  9. Piandao

Though the order here is fine, though I put the benders mainly how the Vine sees them, which is why the order isn't exactly how I personally think it should be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon:

@haikyuu444 said:

Personally if I would rank the Lotus members (not counting Unalaq)

1. Bumi
  2. Pl'i
  3. Ghazan
  4. Ming
  5. Iroh
  6. Jeong Jeong
  7. Zaheer
  8. Pakku
  9. Piandao

Though the order here is fine, though I put the benders mainly how the Vine sees them, which is why the order isn't exactly how I personally think it should be.

ur not as bad as before...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: including unalaq, where would he be?

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unalaq definitely beats Piandao. Ghazan can win, like, 2/10 but Unalaq would take the majority, same with Pakku. Jeong Jeong can only win if he goes for an immediate kill. Zaheer's flight may allow him to get an attack in and suffocate Unalaq but I'd still give the W to Unalaq majority. Ming Hua and Unalaq can go either way depending on how close they are to the buildings; Ming Hua with structures to swing from wins, but without them, I'd give it to Unalaq more often than not. P'li might win but I'm not entirely sure. Iroh and Bumi win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman:

Unalaq definitely beats Piandao. Ghazan can win, like, 2/10 but Unalaq would take the majority, same with Pakku. Jeong Jeong can only win if he goes for an immediate kill. Zaheer's flight may allow him to get an attack in and suffocate Unalaq but I'd still give the W to Unalaq majority. Ming Hua and Unalaq can go either way depending on how close they are to the buildings; Ming Hua with structures to swing from wins, but without them, I'd give it to Unalaq more often than not. P'li might win but I'm not entirely sure. Iroh and Bumi win.

1. ghazan is way more skilled then unalaq based on what we've seen and heard.

2. zaheer should lowdiff-stomp unalaq.

3. he might take pakku, but he does better than u seem to think

4. agreed on ming hua.

6. p'li takes this "easy money."

7. iroh might win, bumi deffo wins.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: including unalaq, where would he be?

I won't say here, as I can't inject my opinion on this.. Can't debate in your own thread.