• 168 results
Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stalemate, they probably can't put each other down but if I had to choose I'd choose Hulk

If Final Form Ultrons best feat is tanking all those attacks from the heros then definitely Hulk, that team was full of fodder and only about 3-5 notable characters

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: The FFU not being impressive considering he made it out of the Destroyer Armour and that tanking feat is a lot more impressive than how you describe it

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I said if that tanking feat is his best WBH can take him out

What notable heros were there when Ultron tanked the combined blast, I counted 3-5 last time I saw it

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: Technically Ultron has Destroyer's stats so maybe not....

Show da scan and I'll look at it with my RT vision

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By TakenStew22

@20damon said:

@professorrespect: @captainsweatpan:

You guys talking about this one?

No Caption Provided

Yeah, that's the most notable feat I've seen from him. Surfer, Quasar, CM and Kang seem to be the most powerful ones there but other then them there aren't many others that seem that impressive to me.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Cyclops, Magneto, Warbird, Two Captain Marvel's, Vision, Doctor Doom, and a army of Kree war machines and Kang tech soldiers firing together aren't impressive?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Cyclops, Magneto, Warbird, Two Captain Marvel's, Vision, Doctor Doom, and a army of Kree war machines and Kang tech soldiers firing together aren't impressive?

I either didn't see them in the picture or didn't know who they were.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By 20damon

@takenstew22 said:
@20damon said:

@professorrespect: @captainsweatpan:

You guys talking about this one?

No Caption Provided

Yeah, that's the most notable feat I've seen from him. Surfer, Quasar, CM and Kang seem to be the most powerful ones there but other then them there aren't many others that seem that impressive to me.

Not to downplay this feat, but Armcheddon has one shotted both Surfer and Savage Hulk in the past, Hulk utterly and completely... not just no sold but did not even NOTICE him and 2 amped "old-savage-Hulk-level" foes wailing on him. We also have the same version, Green Scar (not in Worldbreaker mode) INTERNALLY taking a blow that equalled 133 "hercs" (The maximum power Hercules can put into one punch). That was enough to KO him and turn him back into Banner, but it was the equivalent of -133- full powered blows from Hercules, packed into one.... -internally-! We've also seen Kang in Secret Wars get completely annihilated with one energy ray from Ultron while it "only" severely damages one of the weakest Hulk versions of all time (Secret Wars Hulk).

So there's a very real chance that Worldbreaker Hulk could do anything from no sell to only taking minor damage from that blast.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

And here is Hulk just before going Worldbreaker, not even noticing the guy who has oneshotted him in the past (the guy behind him) as well as 2 old savage Hulk level opponents.

No Caption Provided

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Hulk is just a planet buster. Ultron is a teambuster. He ragdolls people like thor and wonderman easily.. A weak version a ultron could take on sentry. Hulk loses

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: what are those those peoples and things damage output feats? Cyclops, Warbird, Vision, Kree ships, Captain Marvels? Why wouldn't regular Hulk be able to tank a combined blast from them

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@deadpooluchiha: WBH busted a team of Savage Hulk level opponents that had been amped 1000 fold just by colliding with Red She Hulk, I don't know of a single team buster with a feat like that

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By 20damon

@deadpooluchiha said:

@20damon: Hulk is just a planet buster. Ultron is a teambuster. He ragdolls people like thor and wonderman easily.. A weak version a ultron could take on sentry. Hulk loses

Ragdolling people like Thor or Wonderman means less than nothing because this Hulk annihilated countless such opponents just by clashing with an opponent of equal power, never even fought them and STILL they got incinerated. And he's quite a bit more than "just a planet buster" because there's a HUGE difference in being able to planet bust and being UNABLE NOT TO.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

This is what happens to Hulk and Thor level opponents as a side effect when this Hulk fights someone who is his equal. Never seen Ultron doing anything remotely close to this without even trying.... or even when trying for that matter

Not to mention that Hulk, before entering Worldbreaker mode, was unable to avoid destroying the entire USA eastern coast when he was trying NOT to.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

This alone outshines ANYTHING I've seen from Ultron when it comes to raw power, and again, keep in mind, this isn't something Worldbreaker Hulk can do, this is something can't avoid doing, there's such a huge difference there that it cannot be overstated.

This is also what happened when he first entered worldbreaker mode.

No Caption Provided

Now, all i am seeing from you is a statement that worldbreaker is "just a planet buster" while the fact is he busts planet as a casual side effects when fighting with his equal because he can't avoid doing so. All i see from you is a few statements that you obviously WANT to be true but have provided zero evidence while i have provided enough to put serious doubt that Ultron can even damage this Hulk, much less put him down.

Your move.

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpooluchiha: WBH busted a team of Savage Hulk level opponents that had been amped 1000 fold just by colliding with Red She Hulk, I don't know of a single team buster with a feat like that

Thanos,Darkseid,superman,thor,glads

They can pull it off

The funny thing is everyone i metioned could beat savage hulk with not too much problems.

Still doesnt change that his best feat is still just busting a planet

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@deadpooluchiha: all those characters can incinerate multiple amped Savage Hulk level opponents just by colliding with an equal? Yeah no

What have Thanos and Darkseid busted?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan said:

Thanos,Darkseid,superman,thor,glads

They can pull it off

The funny thing is everyone i metioned could beat savage hulk with not too much problems.

Still doesnt change that his best feat is still just busting a planet

No, his best feat is being unable to not bust a planet when playfighting with an equal... and without even hitting the planet. The difference is gigantic