Ultron VS World Breaker Hulk

• 168 results
Darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@supremegeneration: Just saw your tag. Appreciate it.

OT: Hulk will be hard pressed to hurt Ultron, and I feel Ultron will have an easier time of doing harm to him. I don’t know how many of his feats he has access to, but depending on what he has Ultron could potentially do some damage by attacking his brain, or just wearing him down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@xlr87t3@darthjhawk: Just a question, but couldn't Ultron just BFR Hulk someway and be done with it? He should've access to tech capable of doing that, right?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3@darthjhawk: Just a question, but couldn't Ultron just BFR Hulk someway and be done with it? He should've access to tech capable of doing that, right?

BFR isn't a win condition here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I thought BFR could be seen as a form of incapacitation here, but thanks for clearing up anyway.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: No problem. For the sake of this thread I'll say no to BFR being incapacitation.

Darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: I know that BFR is restricted here. But I’d still like to answer your question. Theoretically he should have access to tech like that, but he hasn’t really shown that to the best of my knowledge because he hasn’t really encountered a battle where he felt the need to BFR his opponent. Though one could potentially make an argument that two of his forms: Phalanx & Pymtron could employ a sort of BFR tactic in that Phalanx could teleport himself and others, and Pymtron has access to Pym particles that could be used to send an opponent to the micro verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk can't hurt him.

Why? Is there an instance of Adamantium no-selling confirmed Planet+ busting attacks? It seems that its best feat is tanking attacks from Thor/Hulk tier characters, who don't hit anywhere as hard as that.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger said:

Hulk can't hurt him.

Why? Is there an instance of Adamantium no-selling confirmed Planet+ busting attacks? It seems that its best feat is tanking attacks from Thor/Hulk tier characters, who don't hit anywhere as hard as that.

No Caption Provided

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron deals with Hulk like he does every other encounter but in this one he actually has to put in effort for once.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without a plot device Utron will goes down hard.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins.

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@foreverevil said:

ultron. hulk is a very powerful brick. thats it. ultron has a ton of abilities

Having tons of abilties won't allow him to overcome the unlimited raw power of the Hulk.

Ultron has destroyed Thor EASILY multiple times. Tf is WorldBreaker Hulk gonna do ? lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hegemon said:

Ultrons adamantium form has some limitations from what I read. And besides, Hulk is far too strong for Ultron. Its smashing.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk isn't going to cause so much as a scratch to Adamantium. Ultron wins in a fairly one sided fight.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is two leagues above wbh

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Hegemon

Well, I still think the argument is trying to prove whether or not Ultron has tackled with anything or anyone that has WBH's durability. His durability alone stands to prove how counter intuitive it would be to assume that Ultron can win,

I mean:

No Caption Provided

Given this, I think it's outrageous to assume so. These aren't threats you take lightly to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread inspired me of creating a tag team battle where Ultron is teaming up with Zatanna and Hulk is assisted by Swamp Thing. I'm not posting a link since @morpheus accused me of spamming and threatened to ban me.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By WollfMyth209
@banecapital said:

This thread inspired me of creating a tag team battle where Ultron is teaming up with Zatanna and Hulk is assisted by Swamp Thing. I'm not posting a link since @morpheus_accused me of spamming and threatened to ban me.

Doesn't this technically also count as spam, then? You're still just shamelessly plugging in your own thread.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Ultron in a really hard fight. Hulk shouldn't be able to destroy adamantium.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#121 morpheus_  Moderator

@banecapital: I didn't threaten, I pointed out what will happen if you persist. If anything, I'm doing my best not to ban you, you just don't make it easy at all.

If you have any issues feel free to PM me about it. As I said, if you want to, bump your own threads so they might garner more attention. Invoking me and bringing up your own threads in unrelated topics or directly linking them is a no-go.

@banecapital said:

This thread inspired me of creating a tag team battle where Ultron is teaming up with Zatanna and Hulk is assisted by Swamp Thing. I'm not posting a link since @morpheus_accused me of spamming and threatened to ban me.

Doesn't this technically also count as spam, then? You're still just shamelessly plugging in your own thread.

It does, unfortunately.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45f2a1434a1
deactivated-5d45f2a1434a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: I believe bumping should be forbidden and any direct link to another thread should be automatically deleted. But until Comicvine uses some algorithm like Google's to promote threads to users according to their interests, I believe that putting them as a large bunch with the only factor determining their order being the time when the last comment was posted is damaging this website's popularity, so bumps are inevitable.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@banecapital: Bumping once in a while is not frowned upon or prohibited in any way, that is why I encourage you to do so, moderately. CV has always been about manually searching for topics that interest you and that is unlikely to change anytime soon.

You can edit your CV bio and include links to your created topics if you feel it is so pertinent. At any case, we can debate the merits of one method or the other forever, but this is neither the time nor the place since we derail the thread. If you still have grievances or any further questions you can message me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: That "moderately" you said is very subjective and I fear that I'm getting banned anyway. I honestly tell you that I've never used bumps and instead responded to other people's comments with whatever thought was coming in my head in order to advertise threads, but please forgive me if I'm doing what you're referring to as spamming, since I've been busy when CV is visited by the largest amount of people so I'm usually ending up being late whenever I try to advertise my threads. I don't have many followers so editing my user page will not be enough. My threads have been locked as mismatches because it's hard for me to think of battles that have not yet been created thus far. You can see that what I'm saying is true by looking in my posts. Anyway, I know that DragonBall VS comics fights are polluted by too many toxic comments from deluded fans who are extremely biased, but I think there should be a better way to fix this issue instead of locking them, since you might agree with me that they are very popular.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 morpheus_  Moderator

@banecapital: If I was hell-bent on banning you I would have done so already, so perish that thought. I believe you mean well which is why we are discussing this. However, when I ask that you message me and not derail threads further, I would prefer that it happens.

The Comics vs DB ban was established in accordance to all the other battles forum moderators, it is not just my view or opinion so I cannot singlehandedly change it. Popularity begets discussion but it also invites dissonance.

As for bumping moderately, once or twice per day should be fine.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron. He's fought people like Sentry and Thor and won easily or stomped them.

And Sentry was on the verge of becoming Void, IIRC.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: Turns out I got thrown into two Spam/Flame PM's because of this thread and I only just now realized it. The lengths some people go to prove they are right is amazing.....

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron still decapitates him. Wolverine’s adamantium claws were able to pierce and cut WWH in New York so I see no reason why someone who’s ragdolled a bloodlusted Sentry and can grow adamantium blades wouldn’t just slice his head off. Physical damage is just flat out useless on Ultron anyway and Hulk still has no answer to Ultron’s telepathy and encepholo beam.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By 20damon
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

It's good to keep in mind that both of these feats exist. And with this Hulk's healing factor and durability and gigantic strength, even if you don't think he can damage Ultron's body, he can ragdoll him until his inner parts break apart. Ultron's not taking him down.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron takes away his immortality.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron should win with high difficulty. Any damage sustained will be repaired by his molecular rearranger and Hulk will massively struggle to do so.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By 20damon

@noone1996 said:

Ultron should win with high difficulty. Any damage sustained will be repaired by his molecular rearranger and Hulk will massively struggle to do so.

How is Ultron putting this Hulk down though? His healing is off the charts (not to mention his durability). This Hulk has no sold energy attacks that have one shotted Savage Hulk in the past, and that Savage Hulk was still not as weak as the one Ultron damaged in Secret Wars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignoring PIS, Hulk wouldn't have defeated Strange!

Ultron wins!

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignoring PIS, Hulk wouldn't have defeated Strange!

Ultron wins!

That's a completely different kind of battle and powerset, not to mention it's also a weaker Hulk (or more accurately, same version but MUCH less angry). Ultron is a physical opponent, Strange is not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon Physically yes, but Strange don't using his full capabilities, I was just trying to meant that Hulk can't defeat him, because some users use this feat as valid!

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By 20damon

@spikespiegell said:

@20damon Physically yes, but Strange don't using his full capabilities, I was just trying to meant that Hulk can't defeat him, because some users use this feat as valid!

Strange would have beaten Hulk, yes. Strange's powerset is something that puts him at a massive advantage over the likes of Hulk. It's sort of like Silver Surfer vs Superman: Surfer isn't THAT much more powerful than Superman, but his powerset is absolute kryptonite (literally) for Superman. So i agree, Hulk had to trick Strange to take him out, but that also shows you that this Hulk is no dumb brute.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: He's punched a hole through Magus' chest, traded blows with and harmed Adam Warlock, one-shotted Thor, and even one of Ultron's earlier versions was claimed by Wonder Man to hit like Thor's hammer. I'm also sure you're aware of the fact that he's casually broken Hulk's leg in Secret Wars. I really don't think that kind of offensive output is going to be so useless that it results in a stalemate against WBH.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By 20damon
@noone1996 said:

@20damon: He's punched a hole through Magus' chest

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Didn't stop a Hulk that wasn't even as strong yet as this one.

, traded blows with and harmed Adam Warlock

Here's a weaker Hulk smiling off punches from -Thanos- ,who unless my memory betrays me, wrecked Thor in a single blow in the same run (Someone please correct me if i am mistaken, it's been a while since i read it)

, one-shotted Thor

Hulk eating stuff that has one shotted him in the past and literally no selling it. One shotting Hulk is even more impressive than one shotting Thor and here he is not even noticing it in Worldbreaker mode.

, and even one of Ultron's earlier versions was claimed by Wonder Man to hit like Thor's hammer.

And here is this Hulk's thunderclap putting both Thor's hammer and Savage Hulk's damage output to shame by oneshotting Umar's (a skyfather level being) shields that neither Thor nor Savage Hulk could even dent before.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

I'm also sure you're aware of the fact that he's casually broken Hulk's leg in Secret Wars. I really don't think that kind of offensive output is going to be so useless that it results in a stalemate against WBH.

And above i showed you WBH not even noticing an attack that didn't just damage a Savage Hulk before, but one shotted him into unconciousness, not to mention that Secret wars Hulk that Ultron damaged was stated to be one of the weakest Hulk's ever, not being able to tap into Banner's intelligence nor being able to get properly angry. Taking into consideration that WBH's healing factor is even better than the one i showed you getting ripped apart by Zom Strange (since all of Hulk's powers rise with his anger), even if Ultron manages to hurt him, that damage is gone in seconds.

So to conclude, i don't see any indication Ultron can do any damage to this Hulk, and even if he can, i certainly don't him do much more than inflict scratches that'll be gone the next moment. I'm OPEN to changing my mind if someone shows me Ultron putting out the damage required to do this, but so far, i've not seen it.

And we have a MUCH weaker Hulk damaging Ultron in Secret Wars and Professor Hulk casually ripping off his arm. I know some people say that has been retconned and if it has been, i'd love to see the evidence, but even still, this Hulk can put a bashing on Ultron that'll eventually destroy his inner mechanics.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Depends which Ultron being used here.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH stomps if this is standard Ultron.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Jacthripper

Ultron in one of his more classic adamantium body's would lose outright-- but he hasn't had a standard adamantium body in decades. Final Phase Ultron/Age of Ultron Body would pimp smack Hulk. He pimp smacked everyone that Hulk took on, at the same time.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

smh, you copy my post exactly u plagiarist

be seeing you in court

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternaldarkfury said:

smh, you copy my post exactly u plagiarist

be seeing you in court

Lol no need though. I plead guilty to the first degree.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron in one of his more classic adamantium body's would lose outright-- but he hasn't had a standard adamantium body in decades. Final Phase Ultron/Age of Ultron Body would pimp smack Hulk. He pimp smacked everyone that Hulk took on, at the same time.

How about a proof that Ultron can even damage this Hulk above surface scratches for starters? I've provided several examples above that show this Hulk not even notice attacks that have one shotted Savage Hulk in the past.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Final Form Ultron who took a blast from dozens of not hundreds of hero’s, which included Dr. Strange, the Sentry, Silver Surfer, etc. (many of whom had control of matter manipulation) Kang the Conqueror and more took all of their combined shot without a scratch and proceeded to annihilate them all in a single blast. Kang confirmed that he had attempted this many times (so much he was damaging the timestream) and had not won once.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Final Form Ultron who took a blast from dozens of not hundreds of hero’s, which included Dr. Strange, the Sentry, Silver Surfer, etc. (many of whom had control of matter manipulation) Kang the Conqueror and more took all of their combined shot without a scratch and proceeded to annihilate them all in a single blast. Kang confirmed that he had attempted this many times (so much he was damaging the timestream) and had not won once.

Sure, but this Hulk has already failed to even notice a blast that one shotted both Surfer and Savage Hulk. Truth is we don't even know the extent to this Hulk's durability, but we -DO- know he doesn't even notice stuff that has one shotted Savage Hulk in the past. What's to guarantee such a blast would damage him?

Now, be mindful here that i -am- open to changing my mind here because i fully realize that some version of Ultron are INCREDIBLY powerful. I'm just asking for solid proof.