• 168 results
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 said:

@immortal777: I don't see why you are questioning hulk being a planet buster. the planet was destroyed as a result of him and red she hulk punching each other. They didn't punch the planet directly which would have done much more damage….We even see a moon crack as a result of the punch.

I didn't say Hulk didn't destroy the planet, I said it was a dual feat which it was a dual feat. I'm asking if there is on panel proof of Hulk destroying a planet ON HIS OWNnot people feeling that he can or characters saying he can. I can't have questions and dissect the answers given to me? It's how I learn about characters without having to read every single issue there in since I don't read from one company like a lot of other people do. I out right said I feel anyone with Superman lvl stats should be able to destroy worlds.

I never denied it was a dual feat and I even said it was. However the fact is destroying a planet and cracking a moon through a shockwave after punching someone else (meaning the force would have been partially absorbed by red she hulk)>>>Punching the actual planet and having the shockwave travel through the actual planet. Let me put it this way if I punch someone next to you, your not going to feel a thing. But if I punch you directly it is going to hurt. Thats basically what happened with hulk and red she hulk punching each other. It was an indirect attack which caused the planet to blow and the moon to crack.

@jashro44 said:

@foreverevil: We can trust statements of what characters did….Its when a character says they can do something that they haven't done we can't trust it (for example if hulk said he can destroy the universe then we couldn't trust it). As I said it is obvious what Greg Pak intended. Hulk was holding back in the eastern sea board instance. This is not debatable.

ok, im listening. why is it not debatable? and we need to get back on track. we unintentionally derailed this thread. Who wins, is the question

Because he stated he was holding back….Going by your logic superman never bench pressed the weight of the earth for 5 days because all he did was bench press a machine which was stated to apply as much force as the weight of the earth…Its obvious what the writer intended when he had hulk state was holding back.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By dum529001

@foreverevil said:

@immortal777 said:

@jashro44 said:

@immortal777: I don't see why you are questioning hulk being a planet buster. the planet was destroyed as a result of him and red she hulk punching each other. They didn't punch the planet directly which would have done much more damage….We even see a moon crack as a result of the punch.

I didn't say Hulk didn't destroy the planet, I said it was a dual feat which it was a dual feat. I'm asking if there is on panel proof of Hulk destroying a planet ON HIS OWNnot people feeling that he can or characters saying he can. I can't have questions and dissect the answers given to me? It's how I learn about characters without having to read every single issue there in since I don't read from one company like a lot of other people do. I out right said I feel anyone with Superman lvl stats should be able to destroy worlds.

i think superman can fly thru a planet and destroy it because he flew thru a moon and disintegrated it into powder but i cant say supes is a planet buster cause i havnt see it. same thing applies here. he and another character produced the energy that destroyed a planet. hulk has NOT destroyed a planet. so until that happens we cant call hulk a planetbuster....PS. I think Hulk DOES have the strength to destroy planets.

A moon is not a planet. Its a mini-planet.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't think of many people who have destroyed a planet just by punching it. Not flying into it or using energy. just standing there and hitting it. But who goes around punching planets? lol. i"ll believe Hulk is a planet buster before i believe he is light speed

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think Hulk would win. He's too durable and would be able to tank every hit from Ultron

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

ok, im listening. why is it not debatable? and we need to get back on track. we unintentionally derailed this thread. Who wins, is the question

Because he stated he was holding back….Going by your logic superman never bench pressed the weight of the earth for 5 days because all he did was bench press a machine which was stated to apply as much force as the weight of the earth…Its obvious what the writer intended when he had hulk state was holding back.

thats WAY different. On one hand, WE SEE superman lifting the machine that the writer told the artist to draw and then we have the scientists which are experts giving us their expert facts stating the weight. On the OTHER HAND, we have hulk simply stating that he was holding back. I wont argue this anymore. Marvel fans cant have it both ways. I was told they were not to be trusted and now im being told we can trust hulk. nope. not doing it. just like marvel fans wont accept that zoom hits harder than superman simply because wonder woman said so. cant trust characters is what i was told and thats what im going with

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jashro44

@foreverevil said:

@jashro44 said:

thats WAY different. On one hand, WE SEE superman lifting the machine that the writer told the artist to draw and then we have the scientists which are experts giving us their expert facts stating the weight. On the OTHER HAND, we have hulk simply stating that he was holding back. I wont argue this anymore. Marvel fans cant have it both ways. I was told they were not to be trusted and now im being told we can trust hulk. nope. not doing it. just like marvel fans wont accept that zoom hits harder than superman simply because wonder woman said so. cant trust characters is what i was told and thats what im going with

Its not different at all. Going by your logic we apparently can't trust character statements. How do we know the scientist was telling the truth? Maybe she was randomly lying just like hulk was? Are only indication is that character statement. Besides that we really don't know if he lifted the weight of the earth.

Seriously dude you couldn't look anymore biased then you do right now. Its laughable really.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@immortal777 said:

@jashro44 said:

I never denied it was a dual feat and I even said it was. However the fact is destroying a planet and cracking a moon through a shockwave after punching someone else (meaning the force would have been partially absorbed by red she hulk)>>>Punching the actual planet and having the shockwave travel through the actual planet. Let me put it this way if I punch someone next to you, your not going to feel a thing. But if I punch you directly it is going to hurt. Thats basically what happened with hulk and red she hulk punching each other. It was an indirect attack which caused the planet to blow and the moon to crack.

Ok, so what the hell are we even talking about? I never denied Hulk and R She Hulk destroyed the planet we both understand it's a dual feat I just wanted to see if Hulk has independently destroyed a world on his own. What I got from this thread is that R She Hulk can also bust planets at her leisure as well am I correct?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#59  Edited By GhostRavage

@jashro44: You're a very reasonable person man... Don't waste your time with this. As i said before, there are a LOT of Hulk haters in this site which ignore or discredit some of his feats to their convenience even though the feats are awfully more legit than most of their ABC logic crap. The truth is, Hulk is a planet buster, period.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jashro44

@immortal777: We are discussing the difference between destroying something through directly hitting it and destroying something through a shockwave. The latter (which is what hulk did) is vastly harder to do. Hulk should be able to do it on his own if he punches the planet directly because in that scenario all the force will be directed at the planet.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@foreverevil said:

@jashro44 said:

Its not different at all. Going by your logic we apparently can't trust character statements. How do we know the scientist was telling the truth? Maybe she was randomly lying just like hulk was? Are only indication is that character statement.

Seriously dude you couldn't look anymore biased then you do right now. Its laughable really.

biased???????? towards ultron who i dont care about? cmon bro get serious. Im simply playing by the rules. ive said as much 4 times. you make a great point when you say "how do we know the scientist was telling the truth" by the way. and the answer according to marvel fans, is we dont. Now, i usually just went by character statements but i was told that we cant trust them. so then i switched over to the dark side and said ok, i wont trust their comments now. so idk what to do. does zoom really punch harder than superman just cause wonder woman said it or not? was hulk really holding back even theres no proof or not? its a question that i honestly hate to even wonder about. i wish comics didnt leave us wondering this question. i wish everything writers wrote down was something we could take as absolute and talk about and discuss with one another. Hmm. although i guess i could see a cocky character saying stupid cocky things and getting away with it cause we'd all know he was just blowing smoke....but idk. i mean, does wonder woman usually say things like "man that guy hits harder than superman"?? is she not a trained martial artist with extensive study in war ? why cant her words be trusted? they should. does hulk usually bluff? does hulk usually say cocky things like "im holding back" no right? then he should be believed too but marvel fans wont let me believe them. so im playing by the rules. cant have it both ways so im playing by marvel rules. anyway sorry for the really long rant. im gonna go over to a friends an get isht faced. see ya later man. oh and by the way, they need a new actor for hulk, marc ruffalo sucks

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hulk seems to get underrated on the Vine.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Red She Hulk was SERIOUSLY amped in the instance. She is far from being a planet buster.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wbh could without a doubt beat ultron.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You're a very reasonable person man... Don't waste your time with this. As i said before, there are a LOT of Hulk haters in this site which ignore or discredit some of his feats to their convenience even though the feats are awfully more legit than most of their ABC logic crap. The truth is, Hulk is a planet buster, period.

I agree. All though to be fair there are a few users who do overrate the hulk as well. The only thing I do find questionable about the heart of the monster feat is if hulk survived the planet explosion (which shouldn't be to relevant here since this fight is on an indestructible planet). Besides that I don't see why hulks status as a planet buster is up for debate.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@godtriggerhulk said:

@foreverevil:

Which abilities specifically.

do you actually want me to go to his wiki page and list ALL of them???

no because that would show you have no knowledge on Ultron at all. WBH will smack down Ultron easily

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@foreverevil said:

@jashro44 said:

Its not different at all. Going by your logic we apparently can't trust character statements. How do we know the scientist was telling the truth? Maybe she was randomly lying just like hulk was? Are only indication is that character statement.

biased???????? towards ultron who i dont care about? cmon bro get serious. Im simply playing by the rules. ive said as much 4 times. you make a great point when you say "how do we know the scientist was telling the truth" by the way. and the answer according to marvel fans, is we dont. Now, i usually just went by character statements but i was told that we cant trust them. so then i switched over to the dark side and said ok, i wont trust their comments now. so idk what to do. does zoom really punch harder than superman just cause wonder woman said it or not? was hulk really holding back even theres no proof or not? its a question that i honestly hate to even wonder about. i wish comics didnt leave us wondering this question. i wish everything writers wrote down was something we could take as absolute and talk about and discuss with one another. Hmm. although i guess i could see a cocky character saying stupid cocky things and getting away with it cause we'd all know he was just blowing smoke....but idk. i mean, does wonder woman usually say things like "man that guy hits harder than superman"?? is she not a trained martial artist with extensive study in war ? why cant her words be trusted? they should. does hulk usually bluff? does hulk usually say cocky things like "im holding back" no right? then he should be believed too but marvel fans wont let me believe them. so im playing by the rules. cant have it both ways so im playing by marvel rules. anyway sorry for the really long rant. im gonna go over to a friends an get isht faced. see ya later man. oh and by the way, they need a new actor for hulk, marc ruffalo sucks

The only time character statements are iffy are in the case of possible hyperbole or exaggeration. Besides that there trust worthy.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I think i have a good explanation for the instance if you want to hear it, i can PM you to avoid derailing.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I think i have a good explanation for the instance if you want to hear it, i can PM you to avoid derailing.

Hold up, I would like to hear the explanation as well because I've heard a few interpretations of Heart of the Monster.

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By alexandrinus

Why do people try to explain certain things in comics through logic? Comic books are not meant to be logical. Do you really think writers think about all the scientific results and how powerfull a character must be to surpass those same results. I mean, in this case, Hulk moving at ligth speed???? And hulk doesn't grow in mass???? Man, Hulk as WBH was one of the bigger Hulks I've ever seen (apart from the Ang-Lee movie Hulk). So he does grow in mass the stronger he gets... And why go through calculations to explain that a caharacter can do this or that? Writers do NOT think that way... They just think "hey... I'll make this one character punch through reality..." and he does so. The writer doesn't go like... "to punch through reality my character as to have 3000000*(193659.23/0.23696598+9365989)*3.396598/% of strength..." nor they go all logical like if Hulk does not grow in mass proportional to his growth in strength, that means that his muscles must have some constitution that enables Hulk to move at ligth speed and that's why he's so strong. And about WBH and RSH destroying a planet by punching each other... Do we even know the size of the planet we're talking about???? I'll admit it's still an incredible feat but there are certain aspects that were left untold wich I think would be vital to know how powerfull those shockwaves were... like size of the planet, constitution of it's core, it's density.... But a writer isn't thinking about this either. He just goes " and the shockwaves created by their clash destroy an entire planet... period". And all this gets me thinking... in weaker incarnations (regular hulk, savage hulk and even Joe Fixit), the hulk as created shockwaves by punching the ground and other opponents... but on the other hand i've seen incarnations no much weaker tha WBH (WWH) punching things with all his strength and not creating any shockwave. Explanation???? The writer simply didn't wanted to or didn't remember. There is no ABC logic nor scientific explanations. Just one other thing... WWH did NOT defeat the avengers. Peple go like... Oooohhh Hulk is so strong because he defeated the X-men, the Fantastic Four and the Avengers all by himself. I think those people should read the WWH series again. It was the Hulk AND his Warbound the managed to defeat the avengers... not him alone.

And about the topic and the true reason i'm here (it's just certain posts I see here really get into me) it's because I do believe Ultron could defeat the Hulk, Why? Encephalo-ray - Ultron migth just be able to control the Hulk with this and keeping him that way until he finds a way to kill him. And now some people will say that the strongest telepaths in the world cannot control the Hulk so why would Ultron do it? He is not a telepath... and he's not human. It's a robot. The Encephalo-ray does not work like telepathy and WBH migth be affected by it.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

@jashro44 said:

i think superman can fly thru a planet and destroy it because he flew thru a moon and disintegrated it into powder but i cant say supes is a planet buster cause i havnt see it. same thing applies here. he and another character produced the energy that destroyed a planet. hulk has NOT destroyed a planet. so until that happens we cant call hulk a planetbuster....PS. I think Hulk DOES have the strength to destroy planets.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When has Ultron ever survived a planetary explosion? And Hulk once dented Ultron's adamantium and severely damaged him. What do you think WBH Hulk will do to him?

No Caption Provided

Judging by comments over the last month I'm quite positive one of the most vocal Hulk critics in this thread has read close to none or zero Hulk comics. Keep that in mind when replying to him.

Oh trust me. I know.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By slimj87d

WBH can honestly win here. The amount of radiation energy WBH gives off could completely disconnect Ultron. Unless if Ultron can gurantee his systems are always online no matter what.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Every instance of adamantium breaking or denting has been retconned to secondary via Busiek's run of Avengers during Ultron Unlimited. That is the first Marvel book to actually differentiate between the two.

However, with that in mind, I don't think Ultron would win, but I honestly don't think Hulk would be able to destroy Ultron's body. He could probably knock his circuitry around, knocking him out.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By green_skaar

However, with that in mind, I don't think Ultron would win, but I honestly don't think Hulk would be able to destroy Ultron's body. He could probably knock his circuitry around, knocking him out.

That's how I see it.

T0NY_STARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By T0NY_STARK

Ultron's a technopath can't he just do what Stark did?

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk would win

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Eisenfauste

Ultron

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

Thor_Parker82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ultron

KevinConnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Hulk could win lol

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.

w12yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamantiun can still be destroyed

hulk wins with minimal effort

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Hulk tears Ultron apart.

Thor_Parker82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins 10/10

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wrecks

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: How so?

Not interested in arguing, but I would like to at least know your reasoning.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Ultron in adamantium is completely indestructible, barring high level molecular manipulation (Magneto) and reality warping (Scarlet Witch).

World Breaker Hulk breaking Adamanium Ultron is a laughable thought. On the other hand, Ultron typically manhandle and one-shot multi-planet busters like Thor, but World Breaker Hulk is far above that durability wise and heals like Wolverine.

Your profile picture is essentially the mirror opposite of my own

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers