Members Pictured
Members Pictured

Rules

• Standard Gear
  • Morals On
  • In-Character
  • Win by Death/KO/Incap
  • No BFR
  • Composite 616 Ultron(Minus any OP, non-standard forms such as Final Form, All-Father, etc)
  • Post-Crisis/New52 Justice League
  • Battle takes place on Hala
  • Starting Distance is 100ft

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ultron wins in a good fight

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? I'll be damned if this hasn't been done.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? I'll be damned if this hasn't been done.

There was Final Form vs A bunch of JL heavy hitters, Femtron vs JL, and Thanos + Ultron vs JL

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning toward the league.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#6  Edited By KrleAvenger

Thor strikes harder than anyone here, and his strongest blows can't even dent Adamantium. J'onn can't use his telepathy on an A.I., and his stats are well below the likes of Superman and Thor, given the fact that he was one-shotted by attacks Superman tanked without much difficulty and was overpowered by characters Superman either stalemated or defeated. J'onn's only option is to phasing, and we all know how well that ended with Vision.

Once he falls down, Ultron can use his Encephalo-beam to take control of Superman and either make him fight Hal Jordan or Batman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman. This leaves us only with Hal Jordan and Barry Allen (assuming Superman does not beat Hal, which he could do if he is mind controlled while Hal is in character), who are honestly the most dangerous characters here.

But even if Hal uses his versatility to somehow affect Ultron, or if Barry somehow overwhelms the durability of Adamantium, which is highly unlikely, Ultron can just self repair, and take down Hal Jordan. He already overpowered Thor and one-shotted him, so Hal will go down eventually. Barry can't do anything either, aside from save his teammates from Ultron's attacks but they will only delay the inevitable. They can't damage Adamantium, and even if they could, Ultron can regenerate.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont see how ultron is put down. So probably wins.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: what do you think about ww sword. You think it would be able to cut admantium?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9 darthjhawk  Moderator

@krleavenger: Didn’t even have to mention the Ultrom Virus. Nice.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kevd4wg

Oh, my bad then

Edit: Looked through a bunch of threads and they either had very different stipulations that completely changed it, or a very different JL line up

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eeef

Going with the League.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KrleAvenger

@supermanforever: Ehh, I find it unlikely to be honest. Especially because blades made of Adamantium itself can't pierce the metal.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its really simple: the JL can't put Ultron down, so Ultron.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KrleAvenger

@darthjhawk: Yeah, haha. Honestly Ultron doesn't have to rely on his versatility too much. Countermeasures for phasing should be enough, and maybe regeneration. But nothing beyond that. Encephalo-beam is just something that I think Ultron will use to win faster.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DeltaAlphaGulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DeltaAlphaGulf

Wonder Womans sword can carve the electrons off an atom so it will slice and dice Ultron no problem.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

How do the Avengers deal with Ultron?

EDIT: didn't Wonder Man defeat Ultron by damaging his insides back in the day? The shell may be adamantium but there used to be stuff inside.

EDIT 2: I guess Cyber would solo the League if he covered his mouth?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By green_skaar

Ultron

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@supermanforever said:

@thehierarchy said:

Can't they just wrap Ultron in Wonder Womans Lasso and win via incap? And I'm pretty sure Wonder Womans sword and Aquamans trident can pierce Ultron.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: Ultron's made out of adamanitum--no way is that sword cutting him

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart:

EDIT: didn't Wonder Man defeat Ultron by damaging his insides back in the day? The shell may be adamantium but there used to be stuff inside.

Ultron has received a ton of upgrades these days. He also gained the ability to repair himself.

So even if he somehow gets damaged, he will get back up like Wolverine.

EDIT 2: I guess Cyber would solo the League if he covered his mouth?

I don't think so honestly. I'm not reading Cyborg but I do read the Justice League titles, and there are a handful of instances when Victor was overwhelmed by tech that is inferior to Ultron's both based on nature and the impressiveness of the tech.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:
@lan_fan said:
@supermanforever said:

@thehierarchy said:

Can't they just wrap Ultron in Wonder Womans Lasso and win via incap? And I'm pretty sure Wonder Womans sword and Aquamans trident can pierce Ultron.

He is not getting pierced at all, and he can escape the lasso by overpowering WW easily.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TifaLockhart  Online

@krleavenger: so he stomps the Avengers even without being an uber form restricted by the OP?

And Cyber, the dude covered in adamantium except for his mouth not Cyborg. Wolverine villain.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger

To be fair even with Morales on the flash if he sees the league is endanger can just phase Ultron faster than M.M can do but only vibrating at a frequency the metal gives off. I mean this is post and new 52 Superman feats. The man was bench pressing the planet for 5 days straight and only broke on sweat. Superman can certainly hold out against Ultron for quite some time. Batman will just be analyzing the fight and looking for weak spots/probably use his foam to encase Ultron for a bit.

Wonder Woman's sword can sever atoms apart. Added with enough hits in the bonds can weaken over time. Barry can of-course speed steal against ultron, Hal was shown to move planet with his ring when he fought Senestro to which adds much constructs that Ultron will have to fight against. Aquaman can hold his own for quite awhile as well and his trident can help over time to a degree in Ultron's open weakspots. M.M is just as strong as Superman but can do more so than Superman in terms of abilities. Add with him, Superman's tank like nature/force of throwing Ultron around, Hal causing much annoyance, Barry's speed force/vibration, Aquaman just being a distraction and batman looking for key spots. It is safe to say they league can win.

X-Ray vision Superman finds out Ultron's weaknesses when batman calls for superman to do it, Flash tags those weakness by vibrating, and M.M phase through ultron to help. For do not forget that anti Vibranium is the opposite aspect of the wakanda variation which emanates vibrations that weaken the bonds of metals. Surely with Wonder woman's sword that severs atomic bonds can weaken Ultron's shell overtime for Thor's hammer doesn't do what God Killer does. Which also means Flash just has to find the right frequency of the vibration to do so and thus becomes a living anti vibranium aspect of it.

Will say this as well
Speed: J.L

Durability: Ultron

Strength: J.L

Power: J.L

Versatility: J.L:

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to me ultron should not be as big of a threat as he is based on the powers of the other characters. he really has no way to beat anyone but batman and maybe aquaman.

Smashercyborg4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adamantium melting point is 20 million kelvin and temperature of heat vision is 27 million kelvin. I don`t know much about Ultron but what is gonna stop Superman from ballrushing and burning him?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smashercyborg4: Just curious, but where are you getting those figures from?

Smashercyborg4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Oops my bad. In secret wars Human Torch knocked out him with supernova but I checked it again and he only did it because Ultron had non-adamantium inside.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Womans sword can carve the electrons off an atom so it will slice and dice Ultron no problem.

The problem with that is Wonder Woman herself can't see atoms and required Superman's help and even if she could she can't get past any forcefields or have an answer to Ultron's regeneration.

to me ultron should not be as big of a threat as he is based on the powers of the other characters. he really has no way to beat anyone but batman and maybe aquaman.

No offense but thats poor and weak argument, for starters Ultron's encephalo-ray is largely unique to him and he uses that to layeth the smackdown on High-tiers without too much trouble.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By christianrapper

@smashercyborg4 said:

Adamantium melting point is 20 million kelvin and temperature of heat vision is 27 million kelvin. I don`t know much about Ultron but what is gonna stop Superman from ballrushing and burning him?

if that's the case then how do they make weapons out of it?

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By christianrapper

@apocofist said:
said:

The problem with that is Wonder Woman herself can't see atoms and required Superman's help and even if she could she can't get past any forcefields or have an answer to Ultron's regeneration.

said:

No offense but thats poor and weak argument, for starters Ultron's encephalo-ray is largely unique to him and he uses that to layeth the smackdown on High-tiers without too much trouble.

how is he going to beat superman? the only way is if superman doesn't use any of his other powers. superman is way faster than him or any of ultron's weapons. he can dodge all of his attacks really. the same is for any of the other characters except bruce and arthur. nothing is stopping supes or flash from just vibrating through ultron and ripping out his insides.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real question is: can Superman beat Ultron? Nope and definitely not by himself.

Superman's powers can't dent primary Adamantium and thats not even taking account his forcefield and Superman has no answer to the enchephalo ray which Ultron can either use to control Superman or place him into a death-like coma.

Now what about phasing from Flash or Supes? Well Vision tried it only to find out that Ultron has counter-measures specifically for anything that tries to take a bite of his innards and Ultron can regenerate as well as go intangible.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist problem with that is speedsters in Marvel are horrible when you compare to DC. Speed is pretty much shot out when it comes to the flash and superman. When the flash vibrates through Ultron he has to react in that instant yet he doesn't react nearly as fast as the flash. We know the flash will do this for as I said even with morals on they will soon realize they can not win by brute force. They will have to play smart. If anything Aquaman can call marine micro bacteria to eat away at Ultron's core as the flash does his job lol:

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist problem with that is speedsters in Marvel are horrible when you compare to DC. Speed is pretty much shot out when it comes to the flash and superman.

I didn't mention speed at all because it shouldn't be that much of an issue aside from Barry delaying the inevitable of the league.

When the flash vibrates through Ultron he has to react in that instant yet he doesn't react nearly as fast as the flash. We know the flash will do this for as I said even with morals on they will soon realize they can not win by brute force.

Im not holding back Barry but like you said, he won't do it from the get-go, Ultron would most likely already have the encephalo ray ready and all the sudden Barry has to deal with Superman as well as Ultron's countermeasures against phasing which doesn't require Ultron to react , its already set IIRC.

They will have to play smart. If anything Aquaman can call marine micro bacteria to eat away at Ultron's core as the flash does his job lol

Micro bacteria? Those are non-factors and I haven't even fully introduced the Ultron's Intangible form or the Ultron Virus.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackkira89:

To be fair even with Morales on the flash if he sees the league is endanger can just phase Ultron faster than M.M can do but only vibrating at a frequency the metal gives off.

I already explained why that won't work but I guess I can post the scan instead. Vision tried to rely on his phasing abilities on way less advanced version of Ultron and not only did he fail to affect him, but he got incapacitated by an electric discharge.

No Caption Provided

This is from Avengers: Rage of Ultron comic which takes place in the past. This Ultron wasn't as advanced as current one.

I mean this is post and new 52 Superman feats. The man was bench pressing the planet for 5 days straight and only broke on sweat. Superman can certainly hold out against Ultron for quite some time.

I don't think Superman is a problem at all. In the same issue as the one I just mentioned, Ultron no sold Iron-man's and Thor's blows (the latter having better striking power than Superman because of Mjolnir) and ended up one-shotting both of them. If he can threat Thor like a fodder in one of his weakest incarnations, I don't see Clark doing much.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or, like I said in my previous post, Ultron can just use his Encephalo-beam to take control of Superman and make him fight the Justice League. His absolute weakest and not that advanced form used it to mind controlled Hank Pym in Avengers Vol. 1 #58. This happened moments after he was activated and the first thing he did is make Pym do his biding, so it is in character for him to do so.

Superman was mind controlled and forced to fight his friends before so I don't think this is an unlikely scenario.

Batman will just be analyzing the fight and looking for weak spots/probably use his foam to encase Ultron for a bit.

Batman will be lucky to even survive long enough to even notice half of Ultron's abilities. Even if we wank his detective and tactical skills and say he will suddenly now everything there is to know about Ultron moments after the fight starts, it won't do him any good because 1) Ultron has no weak spots, and 2) Bruce lacks means to explore that knowledge in useful ways.

Wonder Woman's sword can sever atoms apart. Added with enough hits in the bonds can weaken over time.

I doubt Diana's sword will be enough to cut Adamantium, but lets say this is a possibility. It won't do her any good but delay the inevitable. As shown in Avengers: West Coast #67, when Grim Reaper used his Scythe to cut through his wrist, Ultron, as he said, "made some improvements", and repaired his arm seconds afterwards even tho his entire body was made of Adamantium.

No Caption Provided

So again, I'm not too worried over Diana's sword. Even if it somehow damages him, Ultron will just self repair.

Barry can of-course speed steal against ultron,

Barry can't steal speed unless he suddenly gained that ability in DC Rebirth Flash title.

Hal was shown to move planet with his ring when he fought Senestro to which adds much constructs that Ultron will have to fight against.

When was Hal moving planets when he fought Sinestro?

Aquaman can hold his own for quite awhile as well and his trident can help over time to a degree in Ultron's open weakspots.

1. Aquaman is not gonna hold his own against someone who ragdolled Thor and Iron-man at the same time with ease.
  2. His trident has no feats to prove it can even bend or crack Adamantium. And Ultron can self repair.
  3. Ultron has no weak spots. At least more modern version don't.

M.M is just as strong as Superman but can do more so than Superman in terms of abilities. Add with him, Superman's tank like nature/force of throwing Ultron around, Hal causing much annoyance, Barry's speed force/vibration, Aquaman just being a distraction and batman looking for key spots. It is safe to say they league can win.

So far, I don't see them doing it. I also disagree with J'onn being as strong as Superman.

X-Ray vision Superman finds out Ultron's weaknesses when batman calls for superman to do it, Flash tags those weakness by vibrating, and M.M phase through ultron to help.

There are no weak spots in Ultron's armor and Flash's vibrating and J'onn's phasing will be countered just like with Vision.

For do not forget that anti Vibranium is the opposite aspect of the wakanda variation which emanates vibrations that weaken the bonds of metals. Surely with Wonder woman's sword that severs atomic bonds can weaken Ultron's shell overtime for Thor's hammer doesn't do what God Killer does.

Not sure how that is relevant because not a single member of the Justice League has Anti-Metal with them. And I don't think same rules apply because Antarctic Vibranium is made specifically for destroying metals. And in contact with metals, they work in similar fashion as transmutation, while Diana's sword does not do that. She just can cut through atoms themselves.

Regardless, even if she can damage Ultron, he will just self repair.

Which also means Flash just has to find the right frequency of the vibration to do so and thus becomes a living anti vibranium aspect of it.

That's not how phasing works.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart:

so he stomps the Avengers even without being an uber form restricted by the OP?

I believe so.

And Cyber, the dude covered in adamantium except for his mouth not Cyborg. Wolverine villain.

LMAO, I misread that. I thought you said "Cyborg". Sorry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc66e8574839
deactivated-5cc66e8574839

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Thor doesn't strikes harder than Superman though.

Ultron isn't taking control over Superman.

Ultron isn't beating entire justice league. Even black panther has affected Ultron with intangible energy daggers, J'onn will do far worse.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: If you want to say Thor strikes harder than Superman or Ultron can mindcontrol Superman (Because apparently he controlled Hank Pym), you should back that up.

Not saying Superman can dent adamantium (like savage Hulk did), or tear adamantium nets apart (like Morlun did) or Hal just drains Ultron (Like he did against Amazo), but literally everything you said can be debated against.

For Ultron to have even slightest chance, you'll have to assume League is a team of drooling idiots.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ultron has really improved since last i saw him. last i could remember him he was just the same as when he first showed up. idk modern stuff lol

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: I have better things to do than argue against someone who always relies on mental gymnastics. The fact that I needed hours to reply to your other post on that other thread which you literally put zero effort into already makes me lose all the optimism to even try and start another one. I have a lot of experience with debating on this site and I know bait when I see one. Even if I try to continue this conversation, the whole argument will turn into one big pile of verbal fallacies on both sides, and I really don't need that.

I won't give you the satisfaction by falling for you bait posts and arguing over a topic that won't bring me anywhere. And I'm speaking based on experience I have. You are not the first one who tried and you certainly won't be the last one. Don't tag me again.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 darthjhawk  Moderator

Never thought I’d see Ultron be lowballed this much.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackkira89:

To be fair even with Morales on the flash if he sees the league is endanger can just phase Ultron faster than M.M can do but only vibrating at a frequency the metal gives off.

I already explained why that won't work but I guess I can post the scan instead. Vision tried to rely on his phasing abilities on way less advanced version of Ultron and not only did he fail to affect him, but he got incapacitated by an electric discharge.

No Caption Provided

This is from Avengers: Rage of Ultron comic which takes place in the past. This Ultron wasn't as advanced as current one.

I mean this is post and new 52 Superman feats. The man was bench pressing the planet for 5 days straight and only broke on sweat. Superman can certainly hold out against Ultron for quite some time.

I don't think Superman is a problem at all. In the same issue as the one I just mentioned, Ultron no sold Iron-man's and Thor's blows (the latter having better striking power than Superman because of Mjolnir) and ended up one-shotting both of them. If he can threat Thor like a fodder in one of his weakest incarnations, I don't see Clark doing much.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or, like I said in my previous post, Ultron can just use his Encephalo-beam to take control of Superman and make him fight the Justice League. His absolute weakest and not that advanced form used it to mind controlled Hank Pym in Avengers Vol. 1 #58. This happened moments after he was activated and the first thing he did is make Pym do his biding, so it is in character for him to do so.

Superman was mind controlled and forced to fight his friends before so I don't think this is an unlikely scenario.

Batman will just be analyzing the fight and looking for weak spots/probably use his foam to encase Ultron for a bit.

Batman will be lucky to even survive long enough to even notice half of Ultron's abilities. Even if we wank his detective and tactical skills and say he will suddenly now everything there is to know about Ultron moments after the fight starts, it won't do him any good because 1) Ultron has no weak spots, and 2) Bruce lacks means to explore that knowledge in useful ways.

Wonder Woman's sword can sever atoms apart. Added with enough hits in the bonds can weaken over time.

I doubt Diana's sword will be enough to cut Adamantium, but lets say this is a possibility. It won't do her any good but delay the inevitable. As shown in Avengers: West Coast #67, when Grim Reaper used his Scythe to cut through his wrist, Ultron, as he said, "made some improvements", and repaired his arm seconds afterwards even tho his entire body was made of Adamantium.

No Caption Provided

So again, I'm not too worried over Diana's sword. Even if it somehow damages him, Ultron will just self repair.

Barry can of-course speed steal against ultron,

Barry can't steal speed unless he suddenly gained that ability in DC Rebirth Flash title.

Hal was shown to move planet with his ring when he fought Senestro to which adds much constructs that Ultron will have to fight against.

When was Hal moving planets when he fought Sinestro?

Aquaman can hold his own for quite awhile as well and his trident can help over time to a degree in Ultron's open weakspots.

1. Aquaman is not gonna hold his own against someone who ragdolled Thor and Iron-man at the same time with ease.
  2. His trident has no feats to prove it can even bend or crack Adamantium. And Ultron can self repair.
  3. Ultron has no weak spots. At least more modern version don't.

M.M is just as strong as Superman but can do more so than Superman in terms of abilities. Add with him, Superman's tank like nature/force of throwing Ultron around, Hal causing much annoyance, Barry's speed force/vibration, Aquaman just being a distraction and batman looking for key spots. It is safe to say they league can win.

So far, I don't see them doing it. I also disagree with J'onn being as strong as Superman.

X-Ray vision Superman finds out Ultron's weaknesses when batman calls for superman to do it, Flash tags those weakness by vibrating, and M.M phase through ultron to help.

There are no weak spots in Ultron's armor and Flash's vibrating and J'onn's phasing will be countered just like with Vision.

For do not forget that anti Vibranium is the opposite aspect of the wakanda variation which emanates vibrations that weaken the bonds of metals. Surely with Wonder woman's sword that severs atomic bonds can weaken Ultron's shell overtime for Thor's hammer doesn't do what God Killer does.

Not sure how that is relevant because not a single member of the Justice League has Anti-Metal with them. And I don't think same rules apply because Antarctic Vibranium is made specifically for destroying metals. And in contact with metals, they work in similar fashion as transmutation, while Diana's sword does not do that. She just can cut through atoms themselves.

Regardless, even if she can damage Ultron, he will just self repair.

Which also means Flash just has to find the right frequency of the vibration to do so and thus becomes a living anti vibranium aspect of it.

That's not how phasing works.

Great points. Ultron for the win.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Veravin

going with the league

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 darthjhawk  Moderator

@veravin: Wait why did you tag me for that?

michaelfnshotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: lol you serious? what feats even support the notion Mjolnir strikes harder than Superman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I made it very simple and clear, where did you see anything that amounts to bait?

Are you afraid of any disagreements to your opinions that you will not even try to defend when you casually toss arguments like Thor hits harder than anyone in the league or Ultron would just mindcontrol Superman?

I will defend my opinion with scans and feats. Not verbal fallacies.