Ultron vs Soul King

This topic is locked from further discussion.

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Knowledge: No

Equal Stats: No

In Character: Yes

Win By: Death

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Brook wins.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron oneshots the verse.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is at best Galaxy level. Too weak to fight Soul along, he gets one shot.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^My man speaks like Soul King has ever busted galaxies by biting them.

Soloyourverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Soloyourverse

Nah ultron negs

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is at best Galaxy level.

No Caption Provided

" I can destroy galaxies with a thought"

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron, has SK done anything to prove he'd even be a match for the Watcher

Darknessdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron rips the feat less fodder and spreads him across the galaxy.

hmesko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

@wizardking:

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NinjaRizer

Ultron has shown nothing to say that he can permanently put down the Soul King, and he also jobs heavily.

He gets his infinity stones ripped out of his chest so fast he doesn’t have time to say ‘I finally found you!’

Fodder T’chala as Starlord was able to do it with relative ease. There is literally nothing suggesting the Soul King couldn’t just do it from the future.

ESPECIALLY if you actually think he can kill the Soul King. Why would he allow himself to lose when he can just, you know, win? In the future he’ll see that Ultron’s source of power is the infinity stones, so he just takes them from him with 0 difficulty and one shots him to oblivion. Mismatch.

SK Yhwach also does the exact same thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron rips the feat less fodder and spreads him across the galaxy.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Morningstar999

Ultron oneshots the overrated fodder still. Show me Soul King biting galaxies into nothing, I am waiting. Ultron can also just reality warp Soul King out of existence with no issues.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron oneshots the overrated fodder still. Show me Soul King biting galaxies into nothing, I am waiting. Ultron can also just reality warp Soul King out of existence with no issues.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Utlron easily.

Soul King is all hype from what I'm seeing

Emperor969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: Ultron is at very least a Galaxy Buster, at his best and with statements he is actually Universal-Multiversal.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No argument as to why the Soul King doesn’t rip out the infinity stones from his chest. No argument.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Morningstar999

@ninjarizer: Feats bro, feats! No feats as of why Ultron doesn't oneshot the below star level verse. No feats.

No Caption Provided

hmesko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's nothing he can do to stop Ultron's warping the verse when he one shots PSK.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Feats bro, feats! No feats as of why Ultron doesn't oneshot the below star level verse. No feats.

No Caption Provided

I have seen this feat, I've watched the series. It doesn't matter to my argument and it doesn't debunk anything I've said.

They are in character, right?

Explain to me why after seeing the future the Soul King doesn't remove the infinity stones from Ultron's chest. Try and argue that he doesn't do it.

Just like this, they all appear in his hand instantly:

Explain to me after seeing that Ultron can obliterate the entire galaxy and crush him (apparently) in every single timeline,why he doesn't just take the stones.

Just argue for once. Saying he can blow up a bigger area is irrelevant in this matchup if he has such an exploitable and glaring weakness that the Soul King KNOWS ABOUT. (by seeing the future)

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Ultron by that feat alone is MFTL+, due to sheer size. Soul King has no speed feats, literally, you wanking him to infinite speed changes nothing. Ultron himself can reality warp him out of existence. That scan doesn't prove anything, it's still based on reactions.

I don't have to prove anything, you are the only one(mistakingly) voting for PSK. He has no feats comparable to Ultron, therefore he loses.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:

@ninjarizer: Ultron by that feat alone is MFTL+, due to sheer size. Soul King has no speed feats, literally, you wanking him to infinite speed changes nothing. Ultron himself can reality warp him out of existence. That scan doesn't prove anything, it's still based on reactions.

I don't have to prove anything, you are the only one(mistakingly) voting for PSK. He has no feats comparable to Ultron, therefore he loses.

Again, they are in character. Just making sure you know they aren't bloodlusted.

Soul King has no speed feats, literally, you wanking him to infinite speed changes nothing.

The Soul King has the Almighty, correct? Try to argue that attacks from the Almighty can be dodged. Try it.

That scan doesn't prove anything, it's still based on reactions.

What are you on about, reactions? Read the second scan. He literally saw the entire fight, all timelines of the fight, (he literally saw the strength of the Bankai before it was used), and then decided he should break it. All on panel. What are you on about, talking about reaction speed? The guy can perceive all timelines at once and you're talking about reaction speed.

You're actually discussing reaction speed when someone can literally see the future. Not just the future, but all timelines.This same person can attack instantly, where the attacks can't be dodged. And you're talking about rEActioN sPeeD. How can he not possibly react?

Can the Soul King see the future or not? The answer is yes. Can he see what Ultron is going to do with the stones, before he does it, in all timelines? Yes. Can he attack instantly, wherein the attack cannot be dodged? Yes, on panel. Can he rip the stones out of Ultron's chest? Yes.

Explain to me why the Soul King lets himself lose. Why? Explain why this doesn't happen, while Ultron goes on his little monologue as he literally always does.

It's in character. See the light.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer:

Again, they arein character. Just making sure you know they aren't bloodlusted.

It's in character for Ultron to oneshot the galaxy after a bit. At worst, Ultron counters Almighty with his reality warping.

The Soul King has the Almighty, correct?Try to argue that attacks from the Almighty can be dodged.Try it.

Calm down kid. The Soul King seeing any possible future doesn't mean he has infinite speed in attacking. He still needs to think to attack. There are not infinite futures in Bleach anyway. I never once claimed the Almighty isn't instantaneous in acting, just the Soul King having infinite speed is memez.

What are you on about,reactions?Read the second scan. He literally saw the entire fight,all timelines of the fight,(he literally saw the strength of the Bankai before it was used),andthendecided he should break it. All on panel. What are you on about, talking aboutreaction speed?The guy can perceive all timelines at once and you're talking aboutreaction speed.

I saw no particular speed feats. Post speed feats for Soul King, it's not that hard. But spoiler: They don't exist. Perceiving a certain amount of futures, does not grant someone infinite speed.

Can the Soul King see the future or not?The answer is yes.Can he see what Ultron is going to do with the stones, before he does it, in all timelines?Yes.Can he attack instantly, wherein the attack cannot be dodged?Yes, on panel.Can he rip the stones out of Ultron's chest?Yes

Blah, blah, blah, I don't care about your rambling man, post feats. That simple. Ultron is faster, he oneshots with reality warping. Soul King cannot harm Ultron in the slightlest, it's wank. But there's no convincing you with your "mUh uNivErSaL sOuL kInG yOooo".

Explain to me why the Soul King lets himself lose. Why? Explain why this doesn't happen, while Ultron goes on his little monologue as he literallyalways does.

No bro, he doesn't let himself lose, he is too fodder to win. Like he always isin these dumb threads. It's actually a meme at this point, people actually do bait threads with multiversal characters against Soul King to meme the wank he gets, smh. Don't turn Bleach into a meme, ok? There's already Undre to work on that man, you don't have to give him such an huge help.

It's in character

Ultron oneshots by feat, or no?

See the light.

Cringe.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999:

It's in character for Ultron to oneshot the galaxy after a bit. At worst, Ultron counters Almighty with his reality warping.

LOL why are you wanking Ultron, and giving him feats that he doesn't have, like countering future sight and future manipulation and fate manipulation? It's comical, furthermore, look at what you said!

after a bit.

During this time, why doesn't the Soul King rip out the infinity stones just like FODDER T'chala did with no difficulty? Why?

Calm down kid. The Soul King seeing any possible future doesn't mean he has infinite speed in attacking. He still needs to think to attack. There are not infinite futures in Bleach anyway. I never once claimed the Almighty isn't instantaneous in acting, just the Soul King having infinite speed is memez.

So you agree the attacks can't be dodged. But look at what you said here?

He still needs to think to attack.

What? Are you confused, talking about thinking. He literally obverses all timelines, like looking at a table. He broke Ichigo's Bankai after seeing its power in all timelines, and you're talking about thinking. It's literally infinite thinking speed to see all timelines at once.

I don't get it. If I could watch and track an infinite amount of people at once, and do with them how I pleased, how is that not infinite thinking speed? How?

I saw no particular speed feats. Post speed feats for Soul King, it's not that hard. But spoiler: They don't exist. Perceiving a certain amount of futures, does not grant someone infinite speed.

Don't be dense. We know Yhwach has the exact same power as the Soul King, and is inferior to him. All his feats apply. Again:

If I could watch and track an infinite amount of people at once, and do with them how I pleased, how is that not infinite thinking speed?

Blah, blah, blah, I don't care about your rambling man, post feats. That simple. Ultron is faster, he oneshots with reality warping. Soul King cannot harm Ultron in the slightlest, it's wank. But there's no convincing you with your "mUh uNivErSaL sOuL kInG yOooo".

You have no argument :)

I haven't even brought up universal Soul King, if you paid attention I actually said Ultron can one-shot (even though I'd argue he can't), I don't care about arguing for universal Bleach here. It isn't needed.

Answer the question or concede. Can the Soul King rip out the infinity stones from Ultron's chest just like fodder T'Chala did? Can he or not?

No bro, he doesn't let himself lose, he is too fodder to win. Like he always isin these dumb threads. It's actually a meme at this point, people actually do bait threads with multiversal characters against Soul King to meme the wank he gets, smh. Don't turn Bleach into a meme, ok? There's already Undre to work on that man, you don't have to give him such an huge help.

Is Ultron universal without the stones? No, he isn't. He gets flattened. Annihilated.

Don't turn Bleach into a meme, ok? There's already Undre to work on that man, you don't have to give him such an huge help.

You have a huge hate boner for Bleach. Why? I haven't said the Soul King one-shots universal Ultron. I haven't said (here) the Soul King is universal. All I've said is that when Ultron jobs at the start of the fight, the Infinity stones get removed from his chest. Then he gets one shot.

Argue against this point, or concede. You're being dense.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Avatar image for ryuuzakiscorpio
ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^My man speaks like Soul King has ever busted galaxies by biting them.

He created existence itself with a thought (Almighty) he blinks Ultron into nonexistence. Ultron can't kill him either.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol Ultron wtfstomps the fodder

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

States SK created existence. Posts texts that disagrees with him lol

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

You mean the chaotic world that existed before existence itself? That is not part of existence since it wasn't created yet. It was outside the universe.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999:

LOL why are you wanking Ultron, and giving him feats that he doesn't have, like countering future sight and future manipulation and fate manipulation? It's comical, furthermore, look at what you said!

after a bit.

During this time, why doesn't the Soul King rip out the infinity stones just like FODDER T'chala did with no difficulty? Why?

What? Are you confused, talking about thinking. He literally obverses all timelines, like looking at a table. He broke Ichigo's Bankai after seeing its power in all timelines, and you're talking about thinking. It's literally infinite thinking speed to see all timelines at once.

I don't get it. If I could watch and track an infinite amount of people at once, and do with them how I pleased, how is that not infinite thinking speed? How?

Don't be dense. We know Yhwach has the exact same power as the Soul King, and is inferior to him. All his feats apply. Again:

If I could watch and track an infinite amount of people at once, and do with them how I pleased, how is that not infinite thinking speed?

I haven't even brought up universal Soul King, if you paid attention I actually said Ultron can one-shot (even though I'd argue he can't), I don't care about arguing for universal Bleach here. It isn't needed.

Answer the question or concede. Can the Soul King rip out the infinity stones from Ultron's chest just like fodder T'Chala did? Can he or not?

Is Ultron universal without the stones? No, he isn't. He gets flattened. Annihilated.

Don't turn Bleach into a meme, ok? There's already Undre to work on that man, you don't have to give him such an huge help.

You have a huge hate boner for Bleach. Why? I haven't said the Soul King one-shots universal Ultron. I haven't said (here) the Soul King is universal. All I've said is that when Ultron jobs at the start of the fight, the Infinity stones get removed from his chest. Then he gets one shot.

Bruh Infinite thinking speed Yhwach? What?

Stop it bud. The Watcher (who's nigh-omniscient: Could see the past, present and all possible futures) was not able to foresee what Ultron would become. Possessing the time stone makes you immune to Chronokinesis as seen with Strange. The Almighty was blind and ineffective against Mimihagi, its not doing anything here.

This Ultron sneezes the Bleachverse away. Stop the wank.

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: The Almighty was blind and ineffective against Mimihagi, its not doing anything here.

Mimihagi a God who can hold the entire Bleach cosmology.

Mimihagi who controls the concept of Stagnation.

heretostay_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@ninjarizer said:

@morningstar999:

after a bit.

Stop it bud. The Watcher (who's nigh-omniscient: Could see the past, present and all possible futures) was not able to foresee what Ultron would become. Possessing the time stone makes you immune to Chronokinesis as seen with Strange. The Almighty was blind and ineffective against Mimihagi, its not doing anything here.

Soul King is an abstract

Ultron wouldn't even be a high tier in bleach

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

You mean the chaotic world that existed before existence itself? That is not part of existence since it wasn't created yet. It was outside the universe.

There was no 'chaotic world' before existence, the 'chaotic world' itself was the universe. The five ancestors of the noble clans did not create a new universe, they reorganized it.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@ninjarizer said:

@morningstar999:

after a bit.

Soul King is an abstract

Ignore this guy everyone. He's super weird and entirely confusing.

heretostay_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By heretostay_34
@ninjarizer said:
@heretostay_34 said:
@azureus said:
@ninjarizer said:

@morningstar999:

after a bit.

Soul King is an abstract

Ignore this guy everyone. He's super weird and entirely confusing.

That was not nice? I said to you was

Aizen is above Supernova in a weaker from

He is trillions of times above that in EOS

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@ryuuzakiscorpio said:
@ecoblitz said:

There was no 'chaotic world' before existence, the 'chaotic world' itself was the universe. The five ancestors of the noble clans did not create a new universe, they reorganized it.

Bold claim. Where is any of this stated?

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul king can't really die unless he wills it right?

heretostay_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul king can't really die unless he wills it right?

An abstract that conceptualized the existence

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heretostay_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio
@heretostay_34 said:
@hayabusa77 said:

@heretostay_34: so technically I am right

Yes

He's downplayed on here

Bleach as a whole is downplayed. Is only downplayed by those who can't accept its solos their favorite series.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Yeah a lot of CV tends to have a hate boner for bleach. But it has gotten a little better lately.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NinjaRizer

@azureus:

Bro just debunk it. You're fond of debunking Bleach, and I have an open mind. Do it or just don't speak about it again.

Stop it bud. The Watcher (who's nigh-omniscient: Could see the past, present and all possible futures) was not able to foresee what Ultron would become.

This is a decent point, but that doesn't mean he was completely immune. Even Uatu was able to foresee that even though Ultron was invincible, there was still one last hope to save the universe. He knows exactly how Ultron was to be defeated, meaning he was still susceptible to some degree.

His future sight operates slightly differently from the Almighty, albeit it's similar.

Again, all I'm arguing is that the Soul King takes the stones from the future. Are you arguing that he would be immune to the Almighty, as in Ultron doesn't exist in the future?

Possessing the time stone makes you immune to Chronokinesis as seen with Strange. The Almighty was blind and ineffective against Mimihagi, its not doing anything here.

Misunderstanding of the Almighty, which I didn't expect from you. It's obviously not time manipulation, it's fate, and future manipulation. You know how it works, besides the Infinity Stones have to be thought activated before they can be used. The Soul King has already seen this in the future and crushes him as a result.

Literally, in the last episode, the fodder Ultron was fighting were saying 'Don't let him think!' and you're here arguing that Ultron doesn't have discernable, exploitable and glaring weaknesses.

The Almighty was blind and ineffective against Mimihagi, its not doing anything here.

Again, this is dishonest. The Almighty didn't affect Mimihagi because it's an aspect of the Soul King, and Mimihagi is acausal as a result.

wank

wank

@azureus Hilariously, if he does that he'd neg himself anyway due to damage reflection

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio
@hayabusa77 said:

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Yeah a lot of CV tends to have a hate boner for bleach. But it has gotten a little better lately.

Tite Kubo did answer in his private website Klub Kubo that he is involved with the anime and drawing new things, so expect the light novels and all of this to be animated. A Bleach anime domain was registered recently for 10 years. Not saying is going to be that long but they at least expect to adapt and add to the anime. My bet is that the new Howl From the Jaws of Hell Arc manga will start when the anime starts airing to promote the manga. I think they plan to anime the new arc too.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: alright. What could be cool is bleach spin offs based on the brave souls alternate realities

heretostay_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77 said:

Tite Kubo did answer in his private website Klub Kubo that he is involved with the anime and drawing new things, so expect the light novels and all of this to be animated. A Bleach anime domain was registered recently for 10 years. Not saying is going to be that long but they at least expect to adapt and add to the anime. My bet is that the new Howl From the Jaws of Hell Arc manga will start when the anime starts airing to promote the manga. I think they plan to anime the new arc too.

I'm excited for this

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: alright. What could be cool is bleach spin offs based on the brave souls alternate realities

Some of them are from the filler episode in the OG anime. Burn the Witch is an official Bleach spin-off.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: I know the one Halloween one with succubus rukia is part of the anime, and I know burn the witch is also and excited to see it continue. But I mean like the cacao society, machine society, spirit society, the desert one

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: I know the one Halloween one with succubus rukia is part of the anime, and I know burn the witch is also and excited to see it continue. But I mean like the cacao society, machine society, spirit society, the desert one

The desert one had an episode.