ULTRON VS DARTH VADER AND DARTH MAUL AND LINK

nd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nd4

ULTON VS two sith lords and that elf from nintendo.
darth vader has luke and his lightsabers. and darth maul has his two ended lightsaber.
link has 12/pecent of hulks powers.

sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By sky goblin

wtf link with hulks powers

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

........this is.....different

nd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nd4

somebody acednt fused link with the hulk with portara earings.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By vegeta
nd4 said:
"

somebody acednt fused link with the hulk with portara earings.

"
lmao thats funny
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By Last_Guardian

Vader, Maul, Link

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By iSHADOW

strange

Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vader

Vader would just Force Crush Ultron. Maul and link wouldn't have to do anything.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By Last_Guardian
Vader said:
"Vader would just Force Crush Ultron. Maul and link wouldn't have to do anything."
oh soooooo not true....Utron has gone toe to toe with the Avengers...he could destroy Vader easily...he'll need both Maul and Link...
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zebari

vader chokes ultron maul and link jumps in and deleiver the blows.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vegeta

lightsabre cuts ultron in half

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Sparda

Wait, Link? As in, Link from Legend Of Zelda?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vegeta
Sparda said:
"Wait, Link? As in, Link from Legend Of Zelda?

......"
haha
nd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nd4
Sparda said:
"Wait, Link? As in, Link from Legend Of Zelda?

......"

un yeah.
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vader
nd4 said:
"

darth vader has luke and his lightsabers. and darth maul has his two ended lightsaber.

"
what Ultron is it? Vader has Luke and his lightsabers?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By Sparda

The team wins this. I mean.....Link....with Hulk powers. That means, aside from his normal magic stuff, he now also has a ridiculous healing factor and strength. He would start at Hulk's 100 tons, plus the Golden Gauntlets (another 90 tons), plus strength with rage.

Then, he could use magic to create a force-field, stop time, etc.

Ultron is kinda in a bad position here.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wisppeons

nd4 said:

"

"

Tell ya moms I said ****k Hu** M*** L**** P*********

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
I think team Star Wars wins here... not too sure about the percentage of what power each SW characters gets though
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tevnoba

Ultron wins.  Force Choke does not work, he's a robot.  Lightsabers vs. Adamantium Shell (I don't think so)  Supes could not dent Ultron in the crossover.  Ultron's Area effect blasts that destroy cities, obliterates them all.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Light
Tevnoba said:
"Ultron wins.  Force Choke does not work, he's a robot.  Lightsabers vs. Adamantium Shell (I don't think so)  Supes could not dent Ultron in the crossover.  Ultron's Area effect blasts that destroy cities, obliterates them all.
"
darth vader blows him up with the force like a droid... ever played KOTOR?
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tevnoba
Light said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Ultron wins.  Force Choke does not work, he's a robot.  Lightsabers vs. Adamantium Shell (I don't think so)  Supes could not dent Ultron in the crossover.  Ultron's Area effect blasts that destroy cities, obliterates them all.
"
darth vader blows him up with the force like a droid... ever played KOTOR?"
Would not work against Ultron (He's Adamantium).  Sue tried to damage him with her forcefield by growing them inside of him.  It only bothered him a little bit and she went unconscious from the strain.
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vader
Tevnoba said:
"

Ultron's hull could eventaully be breached based on the fact that the blade cuts via a strong electromagnetic field. under cutting power on the star wars wiki i found that out only specific metals such as Cortosis and Lghtfoil can repel its field.

Force crush could destroy his inner workings and moving parts if he has any.  Telekinetic attacks would also work on him.

he has the power to destroy cities i know this but you can not underestimate the power of the force.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tevnoba
Vader said:
"Tevnoba said:
"

Ultron's hull could eventaully be breached based on the fact that the blade cuts via a strong electromagnetic field. under cutting power on the star wars wiki i found that out only specific metals such as Cortosis and Lghtfoil can repel its field.

Force crush could destroy his inner workings and moving parts if he has any.  Telekinetic attacks would also work on him.

he has the power to destroy cities i know this but you can not underestimate the power of the force. "
I am sorry buy Sue Richards Forcefields are considerably stronger than anything the force has done, especially in the movies and she could not harm Ultron's interior to any significant degree.

Adamantium is much more resistant to energy attacks than Cortosis, Light Saber;s would have no effect.  Adamantium is comparable to Neutronium and Lightsabers could not harm the Suncrusher at all.

Ultron wins in a curbestomp.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Light
Tevnoba said:
"Light said:
"Tevnoba said:
"
darth vader blows him up with the force like a droid... ever played KOTOR?"
Would not work against Ultron (He's Adamantium).  Sue tried to damage him with her forcefield by growing them inside of him.  It only bothered him a little bit and she went unconscious from the strain.
"
yeah but thats not the same thing it causes a disruption within the robots energy core thus he blows up from the inside so even if Ultron didn't blow up into bit he wouldn't be able to function and there are parts on the ouside that aren't even covered wit adamantium those are weak points
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Tevnoba

Ultron's Core is encased in Adamantium (hence why Sure could not do any actual damage).  Sue's Force Fields can apply a massive amount more pleasure than the force  When did you ever see the force hold back something with the momentum of a 500'+ tall tilde wave at high speed wide enough to obliterate New York.  Never!  Force is useless against Ultron.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Light
Tevnoba said:
"Ultron's Core is encased in Adamantium (hence why Sure could not do any actual damage).  Sue's Force Fields can apply a massive amount more pleasure than the force  When did you ever see the force hold back something with the momentum of a 500'+ tall tilde wave at high speed wide enough to obliterate New York.  Never!  Force is useless against Ultron.
"
when it destroys the droid it doesnt use pressure it causes a mechanical error also palpatine has destroyed an entire fleet that was approaching.... I'm sure thats more than a tidal wave
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tevnoba
Light said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Ultron's Core is encased in Adamantium (hence why Sure could not do any actual damage).  Sue's Force Fields can apply a massive amount more pleasure than the force  When did you ever see the force hold back something with the momentum of a 500'+ tall tilde wave at high speed wide enough to obliterate New York.  Never!  Force is useless against Ultron.
"
when it destroys the droid it doesnt use pressure it causes a mechanical error also palpatine has destroyed an entire fleet that was approaching.... I'm sure thats more than a tidal wave"
Which book did you read that in?  I though I had read almost all the Star Wars Novels (pre- and post- movies) and I do not remember that.
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vader

Vader Tevnoba said:

"
i seen Starkiller stop a falling Victory ll Class Star Destroyer fall from the sky that itself is 900 meters long but considering the fact it is made of metal i can not say how much it wieghs and its cargo capacity is 8,100 metric tons i say that more than enough to say that the force is however relevant in this matter. I believe this is more than enought o convince you my friend.

BTW Starkiller is Vader's apprentice so Vader can do more than that.
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vader
Tevnoba said:
"Vader said:
"Tevnoba said:
"

he has the power to destroy cities i know this but you can not underestimate the power of the force. "
I am sorry buy Sue Richards Forcefields are considerably stronger than anything the force has done, especially in the movies and she could not harm Ultron's interior to any significant degree.

Adamantium is much more resistant to energy attacks than Cortosis, Light Saber;s would have no effect.  Adamantium is comparable to Neutronium and Lightsabers could not harm the Suncrusher at all.

Ultron wins in a curbestomp.
"
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Storm_%28wormhole%29 
i believe this is more powerful than a mere forcefield by Sue Richards, i am not saying her forcefields are not powerful but this is what i beileve Light was referring to when he said Palpatine destroyed an entire fleet of Star Ships.

Cortosis is only meant to disrupt a Lightsaber for a moment and repeative attacks could shatter it anyway. I highly dought that Adamanitium is that much stronger than Cortosis.

Vader team would win
xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins easily he rips Vader apart then smashes a huge chunk of cement on Darth maul and them rapes link

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow, wtf

ultron wins

xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers