vs.

Hank Henshaw, AKA Cyborg Superman

No Caption Provided

----------------------------

- 3 days prep

- In character

- Battle takes place in the Crimson Cosmos

- Hank gets two Sinestro rings.

- Current Ultron (last we saw him anyway)

- Round 2: Ultron and Cyborg Superman vs. Cyttorak, no prep.

-----------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Does Cyborg superman get more powerful sundipping also? If so its a stomp if not i still say he wins.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#3  Edited By Joygirl

@pr0metheus: I don't know how his sundipping works exactly.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joygirl: Cyborg Superman can sundip iirc. Cuz he has no reliance on the sun but can still dip.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joygirl: I could be wrong but a 3 day sundip and two sinestro rings would give him a 10/10. Im not too familiar with ultrons prep but unless its on Reeds level or slightly below i dont think 3 days is enough.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@pr0metheus:

Ultron's prep can potentially include time travel.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't the Cyborg possess the ability to enter/possess machines and inorganic material? Did he lose that ability?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg Superman wins, with that much prep he can raid the Batcave, Wayne Tech, Lexcorp, Steelworks, Toyman's Factory, Oolong Island, Star Labs, Cadmus, the Fortress of Solitude, the Watchtower, Oa, Qward, New Genesis, he might get caught trying to steal from Darkseid .... in which he loses automatically, besides that he can just assimilate all kinds of tech from everywhere and get to where he needs to go via hyperspace ring travel, boom tube tech Zeta Beam etc ... I'm not sure how Ultron gets around, but he ain't getting around like Hank unless he tries to rob SHIELD, Stark Enterprises, Horizon, Hydra Headquarters, the Baxter Building or invade Wakanda ... none of which I imagine him getting too far in...maybe shield, horizon and hydra but he'll have more than just the avengers to deal with if he touches tony, reed or tchalla ..... Hank can get in and out with whatever he wants and dip cus almost no one is fast enough to get to him in time or even realize he's stealing from them, maybe batman, superman, steel and lex will but the rest are not only fair game...no one actually can stand up to Hank unless you bring in the league before he can get far and by then it would be too late....Hank wins in the prep department cus no one cans stop him in time.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't the Cyborg possess the ability to enter/possess machines and inorganic material? Did he lose that ability?

No he didnt, but Ultron himself can control machines, even sentient ones. So its an ability they both have.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DWrathborne

@killemall said:

@dwrathborne said:

No he didnt, but Ultron himself can control machines, even sentient ones. So its an ability they both have.

I could swear I remember his face coming out of the wall of some giant machine and grabbing at Superman shortly after Kal's resurrection. IIRC, Henshaw was in actuality a disembodied conscience animating a bio-organic shell/duplicate of Superman. It has been a while, and I never followed that closely, so I'm probably misremembering.

EDIT: Doing a quick check on the DC Database, I'm probably remembering an example of the Cyborg's Techno-morphing ability in the Coast City Engine.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall said:

@dwrathborne said:

I could swear I remember his face coming out of the wall of some giant machine and grabbing at Superman shortly after Kal's resurrection. IIRC, Henshaw was in actuality a disembodied conscience animating a bio-organic shell/duplicate of Superman. It has been a while, and I never followed that closely, so I'm probably misremembering.

EDIT: Doing a quick check on the DC Database, I'm probably remembering an example of the Cyborg's Techno-morphing ability in the Coast City Engine.

Hehe pretty sure you misread what i said.

No he didnt, as he no he didnt lose that ability, he always has had that ability.

My point was Ultron has the same ability as well and even he can control machine, even sentient one, just like Hank can.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By James_Lockart

I can see CS taking over Ultron.

But there are other ways. The rings as someone observed above give 10/10 to CS.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwrathborne said:

@killemall said:

@dwrathborne said:

Hehe pretty sure you misread what i said.

No he didnt, as he no he didnt lose that ability, he always has had that ability.

My point was Ultron has the same ability as well and even he can control machine, even sentient one, just like Hank can.

Okey dokey then. I know Ultron can take over/reprogram other machines, but to my knowledge, he cannot restructure them at will. At least not beyond his own body due to the interior molecular re-arranger needed to manipulate his adamantium shell. Not that it matters, I was just checking. Thanks for the help. :)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwrathborne: No worries i agree, and Ultron cant reshape machines without touching them like Hank does, but he can takeover anything electronic and put it under his control.

He has also taken over Sentinent robots from an entire star-system worth of robots, during Annihilation Conquest, although to be fair Phalanx made a mistake, they wanted to take over Ultron to make him submit to their will, in contrast, Ultron made then submit to his will.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyborg supes because he has robot muscles

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CS

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@russellmania77: lol

Hank still has the best pure technopathy feat I've seen (merging with the Source Wall). Based on that, I think he could control Ultron. He's also constructed weaponry capable of killing Supergirl and incapping Steel on the spot.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Ultron.

Mr_Ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mr_Ingenuity  Online

Does Ultron still have that plot driven self destruct code in this?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

The most current version of Ultron doesn't really have much feats. I mean everything he did was through his drones. So I can't really see him winning.

The Space Knight Ultron that the Avengers fought doesn't have adamantium and he even acknowledges he's not ready to fight the Avengers.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ultron because of bettar regenration factor

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@brainstorm01: Lolque?

Lmao at Ultron needing a healing factor. Hank's durability pre-SCW was off the charts. Plus healing is unnecessary when Hank's a pure energy being that just finds new objects to inhabit if his physical body is damaged beyond adaptation.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

CyborgZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would win. But, since I'm not in the fight...

Cyborg Superman wins.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg Superman wins

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers