• 92 results
Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
#1 Edited by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is Maurice from Archie Comics at his strongest without any injuries; whereas this is Kal-El from Strange Visitor Reality at his strongest without any injuries.
  2. Maurice transforms into Ultra Sonic, absorbs seven Super Emeralds, seven Chaos Emeralds, One Billion Power Rings, Master Emerald, Chaos Energy to limit & Dark Gaia Energy to limit, gets roboticized, rides Extreme Gear, and wields Sword of Acorns & Sword of Light.
  3. Kal-El is at End of Time, absorbs Solar Energy to limit, and fused into one.
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back allowed.

No Caption Provided

Anywhere in Sonic's World, now let the battle between the most powerful Sonic and the most powerful Superman begin!

#5 Posted by RanaProGamer (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman seeing that he reached a dimension that even Mr. Mxy couldn't which is already above anything Sonic can do.

#6 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman seeing that he reached a dimension that even Mr. Mxy couldn't which is already above anything Sonic can do.

First one to comment! I have been waiting since forever!

#9 Posted by DeathHero61 (18692 posts) - - Show Bio

If he's that powerful than Sonic probably loses, even under these conditions.

#11 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@ranaprogamer said:

Question, how is Superman getting past Sonic's hax abilities?

#12 Posted by Wassely (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wrecks

InB4 archie sonic is multiversal+

Avatar image for deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1
#13 Posted by deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1 (712 posts) - - Show Bio

And Mr. Mxy has never lied about any of his abilities before to anyone....Emp Jokes screwing with entire multiverse using a portion of mxys power, including realities beyond time.....yeah, no.

Personally, sonic with all the hax and power ups.

#14 Posted by RanaProGamer (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing: Kind of hard to tell, we haven't seen much of Strange Visitors abilities but that the fact that he survived a dimensional space chaotic enough to be dangerous to Mr. Mxy shows that not even Mr. Mxy would be able to beat him with his hax. So I doubt Archie Sonic has any hax that can match Mr. Mxy.

#15 Posted by Gaoron (8345 posts) - - Show Bio

Archie Sonic is too much

#16 Edited by Wassely (370 posts) - - Show Bio

sonic's planet pr galaxy are too small for this battle

No Caption Provided

Sonic's planet can barely be seen at 2 million miles away.

And the galaxie can entirely be seen from a 117.63222 light years distance

#17 Posted by Lan_Fan (12692 posts) - - Show Bio

Archie Sonic is multiversal, he wins.

#19 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

whats the best strength and speed feats of this superman

#20 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by DeathHero61 (18692 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, even if we scale Composite Archie Sonic to Composite Mongul, I'm not sure Archie Sonic can match anything that RT shows.

#22 Posted by Eeef (2045 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are terribly inconsistent in terms of feats.

#23 Edited by whatnoww2 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. And they are broken characters in general. SEGA even said that Sonic was not allowed to loose.

So even if Archie Sonic was outmatched, he would somehow win. Kind of stupid imo.

#24 Edited by baph (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@ranaprogamer said:

Why? That just means he has better dimensional travel than Mxy, lol.

I don't really see how superior dimensional travel translates into a battle other than coming back from a BFR.

#25 Posted by whatnoww2 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: That's because it doesn't. It's like saying having infinite intelligence makes you win a battle, but it doesn't help if you're in a wheelchair.

#26 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing: Kind of hard to tell, we haven't seen much of Strange Visitors abilities but that the fact that he survived a dimensional space chaotic enough to be dangerous to Mr. Mxy shows that not even Mr. Mxy would be able to beat him with his hax. So I doubt Archie Sonic has any hax that can match Mr. Mxy.

Mister Mxyzptlk never fought Strange Visitor Superman, so you wouldn't know that.

#27 Posted by Gaoron (8345 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:
@deathhero61 said:
@ranaprogamer said:

I don't really see how superior dimensional travel translates into a battle other than coming back from a BFR.

Exacly. It can help Superman escape but I don't see how that translates to his combat stats.

#28 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it that older Comic Vine battle threads always gets more posts in the battle thread than the newer ones? Boring.

#29 Posted by DeathHero61 (18692 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:
@baph said:
@deathhero61 said:
@ranaprogamer said:

Exacly. It can help Superman escape but I don't see how that translates to his combat stats.

Oh really? Then Sonic probably wins.

@eeef said:

Both are terribly inconsistent in terms of feats.

That depends. Chaos Emerald empowered characters are usually that absurd in Archie. Archie Super Sonic is definitely multiversal, but he wouldn't charge an attack of that level in character whatsoever knowing what damage it would do to the multiverse.

#30 Edited by Wassely (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would sonic have access to any weapon or accessory such as the Chaos emeralds?

In that case, why don't we give superman the superman sword which makes him nigh-omnipotent?

#31 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@wassely said:

Why would sonic have access to any weapon or accessory such as the Chaos emeralds?

In that case, why don't we give superman the superman sword which makes him nigh-omnipotent?

Strange Visitor Superman never used Sword of Superman.

#32 Edited by Wassely (370 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing said:
@wassely said:

Still, why would sonic use chaos drugs to amp himself in a fair fight?

#33 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@wassely said:
@wassely said:

Why not? Sonic used them in Archie Comics, so what's wrong with me adding them?

#34 Posted by Wassely (370 posts) - - Show Bio

@wassely said:
@wassely said:

Yeah, but he has too look for them. It's not like a sword or an armor. They don't belongs to him
It's like saying "Goku can win any battle because he can use the superman dragon balls and wish for victory"

#35 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@wassely said:
@wassely said:
@wassely said:

Yeah, but he has too look for them. It's not like a sword or an armor. They don't belongs to him

It's like saying "Goku can win any battle because he can use the superman dragon balls and wish for victory"

If I didn't add them, then the fight would have been a one-sided stomp in Strange Visitor Superman's favor.

#36 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#37 Posted by baph (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

@wassely said:

Sword of Superman barely has feats though, it's full of statements, which makes it difficult to debate for in a battle forum.

#38 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:
@wassely said:

Sword of Superman barely has feats though, it's full of statements, which makes it difficult to debate for in a battle forum.

The very main point is that Strange Visitor Superman never used the Sword of Superman.

#40 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14165 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was I tagged for this garbage?

#41 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was I tagged for this garbage?

I always find you responding to Sonic vs Superman threads in Comic Vine, so I was wonder if you are interested in this one.

#42 Posted by RanaProGamer (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: @godsvileanddarkwing: @baph: Actually there's a reason why I stated that Mr. Mxy wouldn't be able to beat Superman.

No Caption Provided

At this point, Mr. Mxy stated that by going into this dimension, not even he would survive what is on the other side, never was it stated that he could not make the leap as well, he was just that scared of losing his life or being trapped for eternity. And Superman just went through it and survived even while having lesser hax than Mr. Mxy.

#43 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: @godsvileanddarkwing: @baph: Actually there's a reason why I stated that Mr. Mxy wouldn't be able to beat Superman.

No Caption Provided

At this point, Mr. Mxy stated that by going into this dimension, not even he would survive what is on the other side, never was it stated that he could not make the leap as well, he was just that scared of losing his life or being trapped for eternity. And Superman just went through it and survived even while having lesser hax than Mr. Mxy.

Couldn't Archie Sonic do the same thing, or maybe I'm just overestimating his powers?

#44 Posted by RanaProGamer (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing: I don't think so, Archie Sonic doesn't scale to Mr. Mxy who can effortlessly change the entire multiverse as he pleases.

#45 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

If SV Supes is above Mxy, then he stomps.

If not, and we use all his other showings, then he gets stomped.

Personally I’m more of a fan of the latter, because I find that dimension feat highly suspect. But I’ve seen fair arguments for its legitimacy, so i won’t throw it out entirely.

#46 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

If SV Supes is above Mxy, then he stomps.

If not, and we use all his other showings, then he gets stomped.

Personally I’m more of a fan of the latter, because I find that dimension feat highly suspect. But I’ve seen fair arguments for its legitimacy, so i won’t throw it out entirely.

Well, I'm happy to know that you joined in the debate!~

#47 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing: I don't think so, Archie Sonic doesn't scale to Mr. Mxy who can effortlessly change the entire multiverse as he pleases.

How did Strange Visitor Superman get really strong? How was he still alive for so many years until the end of the world?

#48 Posted by RanaProGamer (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Mxy never stated that he would die there or he is afraid to go there nowhere in that scan. Did you actually read the actual issue? Mxy put the rocket into that Dimension that Superman went after.

#50 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:
@ranaprogamer said:

No Caption Provided

Mxy never stated that he would die there or he is afraid to go there nowhere in that scan. Did you actually read the actual issue? Mxy put the rocket into that Dimension that Superman went after.

He did mention far more volatile than even the fifth dimension, and he is a fifth dimension imp.