• 62 results
Ghostrider65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For information:

The Ultra-Monitor is as strong as COIE Anti-Monitor (Probably Issue 12).

God Doom has the power of the Beyonders.

The battle take place on the deep space.

Who win?

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna say Ultra Monitor because even the editorial of JLA 2018 say Perpetua had infinite power, and Ultra Monitor got some good shots in. Beyonder Team is very powerful but not infinite. Forger by himself made the infinite Dark Multiverse, which is legit infinite and not fake assumption or exaggeration infinite.

No Caption Provided

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy: Not only that but he is a fusion of the World Forger (Who was casually forging universes, built a new multiverse on the Sixth Dimension and also built the current Hypertime), Mar Novu (The original positive matter Monitor powered up by the energy of infinite univeres) and the Anti Monitor (Destroyed the original multiverse with an antimatter wave), plus a part of the The Totality. This Ultra Monitor is really busted, especially on the 6th Dimension where it is able to access its full power.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>Gonna say Ultra Monitor because even the editorial of JLA 2018 say Perpetua had infinite power

This is a ridiculous justification for a characters power. How would someone with infinite power get trapped by the Source Wall? That's nonsensical.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GED, no contest.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks at the text saying logic and impossibility override is what the 6th dimension is all about*

Response: "This makes no sense! It cant be! It is nonsensical!!!"

Brilliant as always, Daegon. Brilliant. Cracked the case on this one.

No Caption Provided

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks at the text saying logic and impossibility override is what the 6th dimension is all about*

Response: "This makes no sense! It cant be! It is nonsensical!!!"

Brilliant as always, Daegon. Brilliant. Cracked the case on this one.

"My arguments made no sense on purpose!"

Explains a lot Mikey.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Because the Source Wall is also complete, infinite and eternal?

@deagonx said:

@sleepygypsy:

>Gonna say Ultra Monitor because even the editorial of JLA 2018 say Perpetua had infinite power

This is a ridiculous justification for a characters power. How would someone with infinite power get trapped by the Source Wall? That's nonsensical.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend:

>Because the Source Wall is also complete, infinite and eternal?

An infinite sized wall doesn't mean it can hold a being with "infinite power."

Which, again, Perpetua doesn't have. It's obviously hyperbole.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:

@sagathelegend:

>Because the Source Wall is also complete, infinite and eternal?

An infinite sized wall doesn't mean it can hold a being with "infinite power."

• But it surely did.

Which, again, Perpetua doesn't have. It's obviously hyperbole.

• No being truly has infinite power, but Perpetua does in the sense that she can create strucutres such as an infinite multiverse for example.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend:

>But it surely did.

Correct, because she doesn't have infinite power.

>No being truly has infinite power

Great. Glad we agree. Now tell Michael.

>Perpetua does in the sense that she can create strucutres such as an infinite multiverse for example.

This doesn't translate to destructive power without a specific feat to show that it does.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra monitor

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:

@sagathelegend:

>But it surely did.

>Perpetua does in the sense that she can create strucutres such as an infinite multiverse for example.

This doesn't translate to destructive power without a specific feat to show that it does.

you know that guy is not michael right?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

>you know that guy is not michael right?

Yes. When I said "now tell Michael" I was instructing him, Saga, to share the sentiment with Michael.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago said:

mmmmm

That's how English works mate.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SleepyGypsy

What do you mean, how dare you post a different canon of the thing that Daegon claims exists in the same manner in Vertigo as it does in all the canons of DC that showed the source wall. Who do you think you are mister?!

How can you possibly argue that the Source in Vertigo that Lucifer clearly knows and certainly met before is any different in location than all of these source walls that are different....delete your account! <3

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@sagathelegend said:
No Caption Provided

Because the Source Wall is also complete, infinite and eternal?

@deagonx said:

@sleepygypsy:

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy: Lol, so you proved the Source Wall is accessible from different locations. Is that supposed to mean something to me? Perpetua was trapped by it. Lucifer goes past it casually.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when this guy argued for the past few months that the Lucifer was out past the Source Wall and then claimed I'm the one who didn't read anything?

Deagon said 100% that this is the source wall area, Lucifer went past it here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Literal pages after this moment which said he is on the edge of Creation and not at the Source Wall, he goes into the Void...lmao

So this place with the aleph is the Void, but the white place titled The Void in those scans is actually THE SUPER MEGA VOID. :D

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:

@sagathelegend:

>But it surely did.

>No being truly has infinite power (expect SCP 3812 who Deagon insists is infinite)

Fixed

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>Remember when this guy argued for the past few months that the Lucifer was out past the Source Wall

Yep, since that's what happened.

>Literal pages after this moment which said he is on the edge of Creation and not at the Source Wall

"He went to the edge of everything, there's something out there called the Source."

And where is the Source? That's right. Past the Source Wall.

The edge of creation = Source Wall. Beyond creation is the Void. This is also true in Morrison's model for DC's cosmology.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>(expect SCP 3812 who Deagon insists is infinite)

He transcends infinite layers. I never said he had infinite power.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SleepyGypsy

SUPER AWESOME MEGA VOID EXISTS PAST THE OVERVOID!!! Lucifer says he is at the edge of creation = thats the overvoid to daegon

Lucifer travels to the void a few pages later, thats not the Overvoid, thats past the overvoid, its the SUPER MEGA AWESOME Void.

Lmao.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy with infinite power stated by a character in DC who went to the Source to learn from then actually unmakes 3812, whoops.

No Caption Provided

Guy who assigns Imps their positions who Infinite power Imp said he cannot touch then one shots 3812

No Caption Provided

Mxy > God Emperor Doom, almost nobody agrees that the Beyonders can take Mxy out.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>SUPER AWESOME MEGA VOID EXISTS PAST THE OVERVOID

What are you talking about?

>Lucifer says he is at the edge of creation

Lucifer isn't the narrator in that scene, it's Elaine Belloc. We know it's Overvoid because Overvoid is colocated with The Source.

>Lucifer travels to the void a few pages later, thats not the Overvoid, thats past the overvoid

I said the Void is outside creation, which was explicitly stated by scans.

Overvoid is also outside creation.

Do you actually believe I said the Void is outside Overvoid or are you that much of a desperate pathetic loon that you have to make up arguments I never made because you're too scared to try and counter my actual statements?

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:

@sagathelegend:

>But it surely did.

• Of course it does, she can absorb the infinite energy from that realms and shape them in offensive ways.
No Caption Provided

You contain the energies of your respective domains, but you lack the power to shape them. The Totality of that power belongs to me.

• You could say that it is not the full power of those realms, but in COIE Mar Novu states that the power of all positive matter flows throught him. And COIE is canon to Justice League (2018).
No Caption Provided

• To back up more her infinite power, her energies completely destroyed the Source Wall, who althought damaged was still called infinite by the narration and was the barrier of the previously infinite multiverse and all its structures such as The Sphere of Gods, Limbo, Monitor Sphere, etc...
No Caption Provided
  • She also scales above multiversal entities such as her sons, Mr Mxyzptlk andd others and also clearly correlates her power of destruction to her of creation, so I don't see how her feat on the 6th Dimension doesn't scale to her.
No Caption Provided

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wall was created to trap her and she was trapped by the power of the Judges of the Source, throught the Comic Raptor.Moroever she came from beyond it in the first place and it was destroyed by her energies.

@deagonx said:

@sleepygypsy: Lol, so you proved the Source Wall is accessible from different locations. Is that supposed to mean something to me? Perpetua was trapped by it. Lucifer goes past it casually.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend:

>Of course it does, she can absorb the infinite energy from that realms and shape them in offensive ways.

All that says is she can shape them. It doesnt say anything about absorption or turning them into pure offense.

>To back up more her infinite power, her energies completely destroyed the Source Wall

She completely destroyed the Source Wall? I find that incredibly hard to believe. Was it not just a crack in the wall?

>She also scales above multiversal entities such as her sons

I've never denied that.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a very long time, Deagon said this place Lucifer was standing was in the Overvoid. The reason why he thought this is because nobody who said it was ever bothered to read the next page or post the next scan...where it says he is at the edge of Creation. You know, the place Nil Monitors had in a bottle?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So right here Deaegon proves to use all he is a flagrant fibber, who either is purposely lying or just never read it and made a forgetful accident on the comics in question. This is not the Void. This is the edge of Creation. It says so right on the scan, so Deagon is debunked on this.

Next few pages fly by in Lucifer 12 and 13 and hang on wait a second...Angels use the Void to surprise attack L.A. and are immediately eaten by a giant abstract demon. Lucifer takes Michael into the Void.

But wait a second, Deagon said for months the blue sky area with the Aleph was the Void. Hmmmmm. Someone didn't read the comic book....or is the white void the SUPER MEGA AWESOME ULTRA VOID?

lol

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>where it says he is at the edge of Creation. You know, the place Nil Monitors had in a bottle?

Creation as used in Lucifer refers to everything, the way Mandrakk used it only referred to the Orrery and the 52 Universes within it. They aren't synonymous.

>This is not the Void. This is the edge of Creation

The void is explicitly referred to as "beyond creation" which means the edge is where the void begins.

>Deagon said for months the blue sky area with the Aleph was the Void

I said it was the Overvoid, because he's stated to be where the Source is. You dont even understand the statements you are trying to debunk, which is why it always comes off as so incoherent.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SleepyGypsy

Ohh ohh so its a different creation that houses the same source wall and source behind it that is the same character as the Overvoid ohhhhhhh I see

No Caption Provided

This creation is some other creation

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea lucifer left creation as in all there is there's no sense in debating that basanos confirmed his was separate also lucifer isn't apart of this

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>Ohh ohh so its a different creation

It's not a different creation, the word "creation" is being used differently in different contexts by different writers in different stories.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhh so its the same creation but with different contexts from different writers and the one you posted is superior because you say so, I see Watson! You've cracked another case!

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>Ohhh so its the same creation

I mean, if by "creation" you mean do they exist in the same fiction, then yes. Words can be utilized in different ways.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@deagonx said:

@sagathelegend:

>Of course it does, she can absorb the infinite energy from that realms and shape them in offensive ways.

All that says is she can shape them. It doesnt say anything about absorption or turning them into pure offense.

• Hmm, I think shaping the power would obviously lead to offense considering the context with all the multiversal sfuff, but I will conceed that point since she already has the scalling and The Source Wall feat anyway.

>To back up more her infinite power, her energies completely destroyed the Source Wall

She completely destroyed the Source Wall? I find that incredibly hard to believe. Was it not just a crack in the wall?

• Yes, I didn't find out about that until today when I reread Justice League (2018), because I didn"/ pay much attention. Like I said the Source Wall was damaged and already had a crack on it, but that one was caused in the end in the end of Dark Metal when the Justice League restored the Earth yhat had fallen into the Dark Multiverse. What the energies of Perpetua did was different, they blown up the entire wall.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Everyone on the multiverse throught multiples planes of existence such as Heaven, New Genesis, The House of Heroes all react to it.

I just love the Spectre cameo.

• And yes it was all her energy, it was literally comig out of the giants and cracked the wall until it all exploded in mere moments. It was not a casual feat of course and the wall already had an crack on it but I still think it is impressive.

>She also scales above multiversal entities such as her sons

I've never denied that.

• Oh, that was just to back up her multiversal power.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: Does the wall come back? The scan says it's going to blow and more holes in it are being ripped open, but it doesnt look like it's completely gone.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx: Nope, as far as I've read the Source Wall is completely gone. Snyder's Cosmology the whole function of the wall was to imprison Perpetua, now that it is gone, it probably won't come back. I also forgot this scan of the wall blowing up.

No Caption Provided
The Death of the Source Wall.
The Death of the Source Wall.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx: Yeah it is also weird that the Wall exploding didn't cause any like direct effect on the physical universe aside from the New Gods disappearing. I mean, it has been a really important and mysterious space for a long time, so you'd think it would cause some world ending chain reaction or something. Anyway, Snyder said everything will be explained this year, probably on his "Death Metal" event.

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Emperor Doom stomps

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry123579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alastor0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P. Ultra Monitor

Bigwalkdogfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra Monitor has World Forge and Antimonitor with another being. Doom turned to glass not fair.