Ultimator vs Mad Jim Jaspers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
  Can Mad Jim Jaspers defeat a 10th Dimensional Being of the DC Universe ?
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Sure. He;ll just erase the 10th dimension.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Sure. He;ll just erase the 10th dimension."
I dont think the battle would go anything like that. Jaspers will not be able to get rid of Ultimator so easily. 10th Dimensional Beings are pretty much second tier to God in the DC Universe... near to power levels of Luicfer Morningstar and Micheal in the Vertigo Universe.  Jaspers wont be able to just erase away Ultimator...
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Does he have on panel feats that put him close to Lucifer and Michael?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Knowsbleed33 said:
"

Does he have on panel feats that put him close to Lucifer and Michael?

"
I will check my scans. But to be truthful... that like looking for a needle in a Haystack. 
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strange Doctor

I don't know much about either of the characters, but Mad Jim Jaspers seems a lot like Emperor Joker and i think the Ultimator is more powerful than a 5th dimensional imp.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Strange Doctor said:
"I don't know much about either of the characters, but Mad Jim Jaspers seems a lot like Emperor Joker and i think the Ultimator is more powerful than a 5th dimensional imp.
"
Ultimator is more powerful that a 5th Dimensional Imp
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strange Doctor

I think Ultimator takes this.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Knowsbleed33

We'll aside from having near omnipotent reality warping abilities, current Jim Jaspers is virtually indestructible.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Knowsbleed33 said:
"We'll aside from having near omnipotent reality warping abilities, current Jim Jaspers is virtually indestructible."
So Is Ultimator... and here is some useless information. Bit according to the Marvel and DC Power Ramkings... Ultimator is a 4th Tier being and Mad Jim Jaspers is a 8th Tier being... meaning Ultimator is a higher cosmic force in terms of power
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Well, after Fury defeated MJJ, Merlyn stated sending MJJ to Unspace is the only way to possibly defeat him. Since then MJJ arose from the dead seemingly merged with the Fury. I don't know anyone under a conceptual abstract that can defeat him.

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By why so serious
@Knowsbleed33 said:

" Well, after Fury defeated MJJ, Merlyn stated sending MJJ to Unspace is the only way to possibly defeat him. Since then MJJ arose from the dead seemingly merged with the Fury. I don't know anyone under a conceptual abstract that can defeat him. "

Dude, Ultimator is BEYOND a conceptual abstract.  

The Ultimator is the ultimate manisfestion of what WAS, what SHALL BE, what CAN BE, what SHOULD BE, what MIGHT BE, and what IS.

The Ultimator punks Mister Mxy and the other 5D Imps.

The 5D imps get so scared they decide to entertain the Ultimator.

Absorbs entire dimensions.

Eats stars, planets, dimensions, you name it.

I don't think anyone short of God can handle this.... thing.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@why so serious said:
" @Knowsbleed33 said:

" Well, after Fury defeated MJJ, Merlyn stated sending MJJ to Unspace is the only way to possibly defeat him. Since then MJJ arose from the dead seemingly merged with the Fury. I don't know anyone under a conceptual abstract that can defeat him. "

The Ultimator is the ultimate manisfestion of what WAS, what SHALL BE, what CAN BE, what SHOULD BE, what MIGHT BE, and what IS.

I don't think anyone short of God can handle this.... thing. "

haha uhh.... Well these pics just about sum it up. Idk who could argue against this
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@why so serious said:
" @Knowsbleed33 said:

haha uhh.... Well these pics just about sum it up. Idk who could argue against this
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@why so serious said:
" @Knowsbleed33 said:

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@why so serious said:
" @Knowsbleed33 said:

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FinalStar86

Ultimator DOES NOT EXIST!!

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By why so serious

it is debatable wether the Ultimator exists, but if he does exist i bet he would be up there with Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurges in terms of power

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Ultimator IS ABOVE Michael or Lucifer!!!

& MJJ is NOT winning this...

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By AtPhantom

It's not debatable. He's a figment of Mxy's imagination. As such, even if Mxy has spawned him, he can only be as powerful as a 5D imp. No more. There is no 10th dimension.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@AtPhantom said:
"It's not debatable. He's a figment of Mxy's imagination. As such, even if Mxy has spawned him, he can only be as powerful as a 5D imp. No more. There is no 10th dimension. "

sigh...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"It's not debatable. He's a figment of Mxy's imagination. As such, even if Mxy has spawned him, he can only be as powerful as a 5D imp. No more. There is no 10th dimension. "
sigh... "
Coming from you, that's a compliment. Prove me wrong then.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FinalStar86
@AtPhantom said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
sigh... "
Coming from you, that's a compliment. Prove me wrong then. "
I don't think he can prove anything
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@FinalStar86 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
sigh... "
Coming from you, that's a compliment. Prove me wrong then. "
I don't think he can prove anything "

How about the person makeing the claim proves what he said! lol
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtPhantom
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"How about the person makeing the claim proves what he said! lol "
Sure thing.
No Caption Provided
See the upper right corner panel? See how he says it's his idea for an adventure? It never happened, and Ultimator doesn't exist.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By why so serious
So what? His idea was to return to the 5th dimension where he would be appreciated more, and that was when the Ultimator appeared and tried to destroy his dimension.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@AtPhantom said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
"How about the person makeing the claim proves what he said! lol "
Sure thing.

See the upper right corner panel? See how he says it's his idea for an adventure? It never happened, and Ultimator doesn't exist. "

seems like your streching it IMO. That's definately not clear evidence..
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By why so serious

agreed, those scans prove nothing....

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By primebonnick

Ultimator strong as Michael and Lucifer NEVER lol. But he he wins this though MJJ is still just a mutant

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimator strong as Michael and Lucifer NEVER lol. But he he wins this though MJJ is still just a mutant

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak:

Ultimator indeed stomps this.

But just curious, how does he not even compare to Lucifer/Michael?

If you want to take the character literally and by feats of being beyond WF Mxy who according to you erased and recreated the entire DC Omniverse like child's play yet had no hope in defeating Ultimator with his power alone??

So he's leagues above WF Mxy an Omniversal power and is still not in Lucifer and michaels league? Hell you have him even below CHaos king in other thread, I had no idea CK was beyond someone who is leagues past a nigh omnipotent power.

I'm sure you'll take this as a attack but just very curious how you come to this logic?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annamalhouse said:

@damnineedabreak:

Ultimator indeed stomps this.

But just curious, how does he not even compare to Lucifer/Michael?
Well I'll answer this with the others.

If you want to take the character literally and by feats of being beyond WF Mxy who according to you erased and recreated the entire DC Omniverse like child's play yet had no hope in defeating Ultimator with his power alone??
First off all, WF mxy is a different league than any of those 3, secondly Ultimator was made up by mxy and mxy himself beat her, 3rd of all thats not WF mxy, which cleary his non canon so that couldnt be mxy if it was on the main storyline of DC

So he's leagues above WF Mxy an Omniversal power and is still not in Lucifer and michaels league? Hell you have him even below CHaos king in other thread, I had no idea CK was beyond someone who is leagues past a nigh omnipotent power.
like i said WF is noncanon so he doesnt exist on mainline DC and Thunderbolt a 5d imp got turned into a pen by Spectre who got mauled by Michael. Dude, i did say Chaos King beat him, but i changed my mind after i realized what i said so wrong first of all, I forgot that Chaos King by logic is equal to eternity, who is below Thanos with IG which i personally have to say Mxy is more powerful than him. So i got mixed up in my own thought before i made a real call on how stupid i was to say chaos king is more powerful than Ultimator.
Secondly, Mxy and Ultimator went into the Dreamin and it was stated 5d imps powers come from imagantaion and what better place to imangine then the Dreamin itslef. Plus the Dreamin also birth every god because human dream makes everything to exist. 5d imps powers are only limited to the user imagination and Dream actually is more powerful than both Mxy and Ultimator inside and outside the dreamin its alr been made clear and to which Dream also states Lucifer is way more powerful than him inside or outside the Dreamin.

I'm sure you'll take this as a attack but just very curious how you come to this logic?

Now there are ur answer and pls use logic correctly. I actually said Ultimator loses to chaos king and Mr.mxy beats Chaos King so it would be quite clear I was not thinkin straight when i said that cuz logically if mxp beats Chaos King so does Ultimator. I wasn't drunk, but i was out of my mind when i said that, which now that u mentioned it, is kinda funny.

Dont mention WF mxy his not canon and he didnt even exist in that story. also when Mxy was in the dreamin outside Justice League Ultimator was put to sleep forever by Dream so yeah.

Question: Do you hate Michael and Lucifer? cuz i swear ur always aganist them in threads.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off all, WF mxy is a different league than any of those 3, secondly Ultimator was made up by mxy and mxy himself beat her, 3rd of all thats not WF mxy, which cleary his non canon so that couldnt be mxy if it was on the main storyline of DC

**1. I don't consider even WF Mxy in a different league then those three, maybe above but not totally out of there league

2. I know Ultimator is made up story by Mxy that's why I said "If we take Ultimator literally" which seemed to be the case here

3. This is where I myself got things mixed up, for some reason I was thinking ultimator storyline was in WF, my bad

4. Also Mxy did not beat her via his own power,l and was obviously below powerwise

like i said WF is noncanon so he doesnt exist on mainline DC and Thunderbolt a 5d imp got turned into a pen by Spectre who got mauled by Michael.

**What exactly does this have to do with anything?

Obviously Mxy is above thunderbolt and Spectre varies in power levels alot.

Dude, i did say Chaos King beat him, but i changed my mind after i realized what i said so wrong first of all, I forgot that Chaos King by logic is equal to eternity, who is below Thanos with IG which i personally have to say Mxy is more powerful than him.

**Again some confusion on part about Ultimator being in WF. Though Ultimator again if using him literally should be possible above even full form eternity. Since he seems to be a being that encompasses everything not just the multiverse (orrery of worlds for DC) but even any and all higher dimensions as well. Im not sure the same can be said for eternity. Regular Mxy is nowhere near anyone stated here and even WF Mxy only destroyed and recreated the orrery IMO.

So i got mixed up in my own thought before i made a real call on how stupid i was to say chaos king is more powerful than Ultimator.

Secondly, Mxy and Ultimator went into the Dreamin and it was stated 5d imps powers come from imagantaion and what better place to imangine then the Dreamin itslef. Plus the Dreamin also birth every god because human dream makes everything to exist. 5d imps powers are only limited to the user imagination and Dream actually is more powerful than both Mxy and Ultimator inside and outside the dreamin its alr been made clear and to which Dream also states Lucifer is way more powerful than him inside or outside the Dreamin.

** Ultimator would be above dream also

Now there are ur answer and pls use logic correctly. I actually said Ultimator loses to chaos king and Mr.mxy beats Chaos King so it would be quite clear I was not thinkin straight when i said that cuz logically if mxp beats Chaos King so does Ultimator. I wasn't drunk, but i was out of my mind when i said that, which now that u mentioned it, is kinda funny.

** No problem.

But regular Mxy stands no chance against CK

Dont mention WF mxy his not canon and he didnt even exist in that story. also when Mxy was in the dreamin outside Justice League Ultimator was put to sleep forever by Dream so yeah.

**Yes dream but her to sleep, that does not mean he is more powerful

Question: Do you hate Michael and Lucifer? cuz i swear ur always aganist them in threads

**Not at all, if anything I was supporting there higher ranking in this specific thread. To me they are Elite top Multiversal powers even above someone like FF Eternity from Marvel but that is there pinnacle

🤙

Tol29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd: how does mxy defeat chaos king you are clearly a drunk dc fanboy. chaos king is actually oblivion how can mxy warp something that is nothing.