• Spiderman 2099 (5)

Blue

@major_hellstorm:

• Kraven (2)
  • Werewolf By Night (3)
  • Six Gun Gorilla (1)
  • Prince Zuko (1)

Mission

Welcome challengers to the opening matches of Ultimate PYP. In this match, both red and blue teams are behind enemy lines, with false IDs as maintenance workers. Their real mission is to get inside the building with the green yellow star, and steal the briefcase attach by handcuffs to a G Man's wrist.

No Caption Provided

The G Man himself is very useful with his Minigun, and has a body guard of several ODSTs. All the icons are groups of 3 ODSTs armed with default Machine Guns, and armor. The G Man Icon is 5 ODSTs and the Minigun wielding G Man.

No Caption Provided

They will shoot on sight anyone approaching the bunker. The G Man inside also has a special device that negates teleporting within a 15 meter radius as well. Whoever can get the briefcase, and leave the front entrance on the map, wins.

Perks

Choose one perk at the start of the match.

• Halo Toys - Come to battle with the Halo Rocket Launcher, 5 Sticky Bombs, Spartan Laser, and Gravity Hammer. Ammo limited to what is in the weapon.
  • Ghosting - You start the battle with 2 Halo Ghosts Hover Bikes.
  • Cloaking Device - Start the fight with a cloaking device that makes your team invisible to all sensors, and eye sight. Lasts 30 seconds.
  • Re Deploy - Your team chooses where to start.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: I made it to the semi finals? Awesome!

Also SFW, what are ODSTs? How strong are they? How good is their armor? And do they have poison resistance? Also, does my team know that Arkbound's team is here and has the same objective?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: guess im going first. The perk im going with is halo toys.

Spider-man 2099

No Caption Provided

The year is 2099, and a disgruntled Alchemax scientist Miguel O'hara was on the verge of finally leaving his corrupt company but on his way out the door, O'hara's boss sliped him an addictive drug which is only made by Alchemax forcing him to return. Desperate, O'hara tries to re-write his DNA but a it all goes wrong. Mutating, his body slowly becomes spider-like as he vows to combat the evils of his ex-employer and the company he used to work for.

• Gliding/ Flight
  • Enhanced Vision
  • Thermal Vision
  • Talons
  • Organic Webbing
  • Venomous Bite

Lyla

The supercomputer from the future, Lyla is a holo-servant that aids O'hara in battle.

She creates holographic projections that can mask or disguise ether Spider-man, his opponents or his surroundings.

But she can do so much more than just disguise 2099's suit. In the second scan she projects 2099 to distract a swarm of robots while 2099 blends into his surroundings to assess the situation.

Strength

Lifting Strength

2099 stops a moving magnetic car, pulls the car from its magnetic levitation current, and then lifts and turns it towards his opponent (in which the magnetic field interfered with his opponents cybernetics)

Striking Strength

2099's punch has more kinetic force than automatic fire. The opponent visibly grunts and falls over when hit by 2099 but just stands still with no sign of discomfort when assaulted by semi automatic fire. He can also casually crack walls

He sends Sub-Mariner (Namor 2099) flying with a single punch and KO's him (after paralyzing him with his fangs)

Webbing's tensile strength

Quick side note 2099 uses his webbing a lot, so I wanted to toss in how tensile his webbing is (it can stop flying vehicles without snapping in two so its fairly strong stuff)

Speed/ Reaction Speed

Honestly this character is a monster when it comes to speed. We will start with:

Reaction Speed

2099 bullet dodging feats. Dodges semi-automatic fire, point blank shots ect

O'hara is known to casually dodge a barrage of bullets. To be honest bullets are slower than what he typically has to dodge which is laser based projectiles (being from the future and all)

Especially when O'hara can do this...2099 reacted to a surprise laser with enough speed to fake being hit.

Webbing Speed

Feat speaks for itself, 2099 while escaping missiles (typically mach 1), caught both of them in mid air and threw them back at his opponent

Durability

2099 takes a thunderclap from Maelstrom getting knocked into & cracking rock then immediately gets up to dodge his next attack. He is so unaffected he even cracks a joke just to provoke Maelstrom (obviously Maelstrom wasn't going all out, but the damage to the ground shows it wasn't a light hit)

Maelstrom in case you don't know is an alternate future version of Hulk (all stated on the second scan). He is smarter and stronger than (or as strong as) present day 616 Hulk

And another decent durability feat, 2099 gets thrown out of a building and survives the impact, managing to walk away fairly unscathed

But his updated suit provides even more protection. Its kinda ridiculous but I think I need all the help I can get against Backlash. For example I doubt he will even feel the whips given the fact he has no-sold attacks like these

alright that is all for mister 2099, Next up

Train Heartnet

No Caption Provided

"I'm here to deliver some bad luck"

Accuracy

First thing you need to know about Train is that he is a sharpshooter. He has 60/20 Vision

I'm talking Ricochet shots with exploding rounds

No Caption Provided

I'm talking long distance snipes while riding a motor cycle

No Caption Provided

I'm talking intercepting multiple bullets after they have been fired. Train is more than accurate enough to tag both your characters

Speed/Reflexes

Train is a casual bullet timer. There are plenty of examples of Train point blank dodging gun fire or swatting bullets away with Hades

Gear

Hades is Train's gun. It is made out of Orichalcum (his world's super metal) and is considered to be virtually indestructable

Train uses several types of bullets against his enemies (Burst bullets, Crying Bullets, Exploding Bullets, Freeze Bullets, and Tranquilizing Bullets) He also employs several grenades like smoke grenades and flash grenades.

Gameplan

Using 2099's Thermal Vision, holo servant, and flight, my team will re-con the area. Gather information on where your team is, how many members, how well they are armed, where the other soldiers are positioned ect.

The plan is to cause a diversion in the form of using Lyla the Holo Servant to draw guards towards your team instead of mine. Any left over will be sniped and subdued by my team.

While your team is busy fighting the mercenarys my team will quickly make their way to G Man (again aided by 2099's Thermal Vision. Quick battle ensues and my team takes the brief case.

I dont know much about your team so il let you speak for them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Kraven the Hunter

Bio:

Kraven was once the world's greatest hunter, fueled by jungle potions and pride, he thought that he could get the greatest prize (Spider-Man), and after years of work he actually succeed.

Stats:

(This is from my other scenario CaV revamped).

Speed:

Kraven is fast enough to keep up and sometimes match Spider-Man in attack speed.

• Scan 1. Kraven catches Black Suit Spider-Man with his cumbersome weapon.
  • Scan 2. Tags Kain (a bullet timer), who tried to blitz him.
  • Scan 3-4. Surprises (an albeit young and beat) Spider-Man, then blitzes him.

Kraven is also fast enough to dodge projectiles.

• Scan 1. Kraven dodges Black Panther's blades.
  • Scan 2-3. Kraven blitzes multiple gunners a few feet away.

Strength:

Can clash with 10 toners.

• Scan 1. Clashes and hold down Tigra, a class-10 superhero.
  • Scan 2. Clashes and overpowers (classic Spider-Man) for a bit.

Strikes are strong enough to fodderize Dare Devil.

No Caption Provided

Strong enough to break bones:

• Scan 1. Snaps both his lion son's arms.
  • Scan 2. Breaks his wife's neck with one hand.
  • Scan 3. Shatters a Big Foot's limbs.

Durability:

Only two scans are really needed.

Smiles at a blood-lusted Spider-Man's punch
Smiles at a blood-lusted Spider-Man's punch

and this (plus context makes it three, but whatever)

• Scan 1-2. Tanks Cyclops's optics and gets away unharmed.
No Caption Provided

Werewolf By Night

Bio:

No Caption Provided

Stats:

Speed:

He is quick enough to match Morbius, a guy who uses his speed to gain an advantage in most fights.

• WBN battles Morbius.
  • (Morbius feat), blitzes digger. Ignore the second scan, this one is better (blitzes a gand of thugs).
  • (Morbius feat), dodges Spider-Man's attack and leaves after images.

He is fast enough to be a blur to Wolfsbane, and take out.multiple Cu Sith beings and Bast.

No Caption Provided

Lastly, he is a bullet timer. He is so quick that he states that the gunner might as well have been in slow motion.

No Caption Provided

Strength:

I'll cover durability and regen in the strategy.

No Caption Provided

Prince Firelord Zuko

Since YT removed about 85% of his feats, I try to make this detailed but it'll probably just be a quick intro (firebending feats will be put in the strategy).

Bio:

The banished son of the firelord, Zuko became a member of Team Avatar and retook the throne.

Stats (Speed, Strength and Durability):

• Reacts to an arrow coming from behind.
  • Reacts to lightning.
Loading Video...

Here Zuko kicks away a boulder before the earhbenders can react and breaks metal chains (strong enough to shatter stone) with one kick.

In this video (which I can't post since it has swearing), Zuko shatters rock with his twin swords and takes a few hits himself.

Loading Video...

Here Zuko tanks a powerful explosion and is shown to be nearly as agile as Aang (without bending).

No Caption Provided

Six Gun Gorilla

Bio:

The best marksman in the west, who happens to be a talking ape as well,

Stats (Speed. Strength and Durability):

Since I only have 6 issues of him, I will provide only one scan each category.

• Blitzes horse riding bandits.
  • Throws a horse a long(ish) distance, crushing a man.
  • Scan 2-3. Is unfazed by a full strength punch (this was back when he was younger)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkbound: I re-used my opener. I will add strategy first, do not reply yet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkbound: Done, I hope you don't mind me making a seperate post.

Strategy:

This will be my main

No Caption Provided

Blue circle = My team's nwe location via the Re Deploy perk (only limit is I can't get within 15 of the G Man).

Coloured Line = Movement path.

Coloured Circle = Stopping point.

Black = Six Gun Gorilla (SGG).

Orange = Kraven.

Red = Zuko.

Brown = Werewolf By Night (WBN).

Details of the Plan

Basically, we use the re deploy perk to appear right outside of the G Man building, then we strategise for about 2 minutes. The plan will be divided into 3 steps with each having their own role, the steps are 1. Getting the briefcase. 2. Clearing and blocking the way. 3. Touchdown! Here is how it plays out

Kraven

Step 1: Getting the briefcase.

As soon as my team enters the building, Kraven uses the distraction Zuko made to his advantage and suprises one of the guards by knocking off his helmet (which from the video SFW showed is not even stripped on) then with elephant knock out gas knocks him out (pictured below).

No Caption Provided

He then grabs the knocked out guard's rifle and throws it to SGG to use. Finally using the KOed guard as a human shield he goes berserk on the 3 other guards, like this (from my opener):

Then he helps kill G Man.

Step 2: Blocking the way.

The above battle takes 3 minutes at most (5 in total) which means by now your team is only making it's way through the guards in surrounding the area (since your plan was to search the area for all the guards plus my team which would take awhile as the battlefield is large scaled to the tanks), so Kraven goes to the left entrance far enough away from the guards to be unnoticed. Then once he sees your team beat the nearest guards he will call for Zuko then engage Spider-Man 2099. The battle will be quite even, something like this

No Caption Provided

Now I know Spidey was holding back in that instance but take a look at what happened, Peter was caught, thrown then disabled. Except Spider-Man 2099 does not have a Spidey sense so he can't dodge in the last second like Peter and he is sensitive to light which will be flashing all over the place because of Zuko. Also Kraven has composite gear and morals, which means he only needs to stun Spidey 2099 once (which would not be as numbing his arm is as good as stunning him and like I said he already did that to Parker plus the light would hurt Miguel) in order to tag him with this

No Caption Provided

Then this

No Caption Provided

To trap Spider-Man 2099. Now I know Kraven these days would not do that as he only wants to die by the hands of a Spider-Man but again composite Kraven, which means classic thinking as well, and that is something he would do. Anyway, thatwould take care of Miguel for a good while which means WBN would already have left the battlefield before Miguel broke out from the nets.

Step 3: Touchdown!

Kraven has done his part, now all he has to do is beat up Miguel some more and help take care of Train with his adamantium fiishhooks if needed.

Zuko

Zuko

As mentioned Zuko will cause a distraction . He is the first one to enter the room with G Man, then he starts by creating a huge fire bloom like this one.

No Caption Provided

Aimed at G Man, ofcourse this draws all 5 of the guards and G Man's attention, causing them to aim at Zuko, which is when Kraven starts taking one of the guards out, but before anyone looks away from Zuko or tries to fire their weapon, Zuko launches an attack using fire bullets to the face to hurt and distract the guards further (at this point G Man would be busy with WBN).

Fire bullets, precise enough to hit the lamps and the guards' faces
Fire bullets, precise enough to hit the lamps and the guards' faces

Then once Kraven goes berserk mode, Zuko takes the guard closest to him out, via flame slice.

No Caption Provided

And if anything were to go wrong like one of the guards were able to blindly fire at Zuko, he could dodge using his amazing speed via aim dodging.

Blocks a lightning strike after it was fired
Blocks a lightning strike after it was fired

Step 2: Blocking the way.

As mentioned the battle would take 3 minutes tops (it's a group of superhumans vs 6 fodder, what did you expect? :P) and you would be busy finishing off the three guards in the entrace. While Kraven takes the left entrace, Zuko would take the top entrace (as drawn). Then once your team is spotted (by him or Kraven) he fires at both Train and Spider-Man 2099 using explosive blasts (Those blasts would be unintentionally bright which would hurt Miguel and stun his senses).

No Caption Provided

Now you did not show Train's durability, so I could see him getting taken out right here (try and dodge multiple explosive blasts you weren't expecting and didn't even know were explosive). If Train does survive, Zuko will use multiple fire slices to take him out, and if that does not work he (should be above 2 points or is immune to fire) will split his head open (or injure him till he can't fight because morals) using the good old fashioned way.....swords!

No Caption Provided

That would deal with Train, and if it doesn't as mentioned Kraven would just incap him.

Zuko's job is basically done here. If Train is still fighting Kraven traps him, if Miguel is still fight more explosions and if both are still fighting and Kraven is dead, Zuko leads your team to the wrong direction. Either way WBN is long gone and so is your chance of victory at this stage.

Werewolf By Night

WBN has the most basic role and standing and waiting, until Zuko uses fire bullets then WBN just charges for G Man no holds bard full sprint, since Zuko would distract the guards or at least make it so none of them can get a clean shot (from the vids SFW showed, they looked as skilled and as normal Navy Seals, Navy Seals can't tag a blur as I have shown WBN to be in my opener). So the only problem would be G Man and his mini gun, except it wouldn't because WBN is just too agile as we showed in the opener with Jack being a blur and dodging automatic fire not only that but his HF is too much not allowing him to be put down by anything that isn't silver.

Headshot? I think an ant just bit me.
Headshot? I think an ant just bit me.

So basically WBN charges at a helpless G Man missing everyshot and failing to put down WBN even if he managed to hit him. Then WBN slices G Man's neck and cuts off his arm, picks up the mini gun and brief case, hands SGG the mini gun then just full on sprints towards the entrace leaving Kraven and Zuko to fight your team.

Step 2: Clearing the way.

WBN doesn't actually do much. He charges towards the entrace not stopping for anything, letting SGG take out the fodder on his way and tanking anything that hits (he doesn't even dodge unless the bullet would hit the briefcase or slow him down, and he would be running at blur speeds anyway).

WBN escapes with the briefcase laughing at the fact that he didn't even have to fight at all to win.

Six Gun Gorilla

Here SGG just waits till Kraven hands him a rifle then he supports the team with his accurate shots.

Kills a handful of bandits with head shots
Kills a handful of bandits with head shots

Also for a more ranged scan.

Headshots a sniper without looking and running as fast a horse (the head exploding isn't an art style, he has special bullets)
Headshots a sniper without looking and running as fast a horse (the head exploding isn't an art style, he has special bullets)

So SGG fires at the guards to further keep them off WBN and to keep any of his team mates from getting injured if ever,, using the ODST rifle. Then once he says WBN running towadss the etrance with the case, he takes the mini gun (he can sling it around like nothing as as I should in my opener, he can throw around horses) and follows (he can easily match WBN's speed using his casual horse running speed).

Step 2: Clearing the way.

So while WBN doesn't stop running, SGG does in order to keep WBN safe. Af per map, SGG stops to the the one group of 3 guards in their way while WBN goes on ahead, he uses his accuracy and G Man's mini gun to shreadbthe 3 guards in seconds.

If anything goes wrong like you team getting to my team before WBN leaves or Kraven and Zuko suddenly becoming fodderized, SGG and WBN would still be holding the briefcase and running towards the exit, and even if your team catches up, they would be more tired than SGG who has a mini gun and two revolvers with special bullets.

Initial thoughts:

• My team gets to G Man first via Re Deploy.
  • My team gets the briefcase first as it would take WBN seconds to get it (it would take 3 minutes for fight to end but seconds for WBN to get the case).
  • Your strategy of searching nearly the entire area which dwarfs a tanks would slow you down, it would take you at least 5 minutes to do that.
  • My team of Kraven and Zuko is enough to slow your team down or even beat it (you cannot fly away from Zuko especially when carrying someone).
  • I do not think you can bite Zuko or Kraven in order to paralyze them (too fast and dangerous).
  • WBN and SGG are too ahead for you to catch up regardless, and SGG can be used to slow you team down further.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers