Ultimate Street Finals: HigorM vs Major Hellstorm vs Blackestnight (Voting Open, Need Votes)

• 123 results
#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Red

@higorm:

• Ninjak (2)
  • Zealot (3)
  • Winter Soldier (2)

Blue

@blackestnight93:

• Backlash (5)
  • Grifter (Psy Powers Sealed) (2)

Green

@major_hellstorm:

• Kraven (2)
  • Werewolf By Night (3)
  • Six Gun Gorilla (1)
  • Prince Zuko (1)

Mission

This is the finals. Your teams made it this far, and now its time for the final showdown. No tricks, no objectives. The mission is beating the other two teams. Simple as that. Surviving.

No Caption Provided

Here is the twist, your team does not know there is three teams. Thats right, your drop off blind in this small village, and told to kill some other guys Hunter Games style. how will your team fare?

Perks

Choose one perk at the start of the fight.

• I Need Backup - 10 Navy Seals armed with EOD bomb armor, comms, RPGs, and ARs is on your side to sweep the streets.
  • 1 Up, 1 Up - Get 1 extra life for one team member. You will resurrect on the spot.
  • I'm going Camping - Get a BBQ grill, some delicious steaks and chicken, pitcher of cold beer and lemonade, two M1A1 .50 Cal Sniper Rifles, and the best sniper spot on the nearest roof of your choice.
  • Stealth Ops - Its night, no moon, and your team is packing HVGs, and stealth camo suits like Predator wears.
#2 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: @higorm: @blackestnight93: How this works. Post me in PM your openers. Make them good and detailed. You only get 3 posts. After the Openers are posted, PM your counters. After that PM me the final thoughts. That is how this works. Dont forget to add perks in openers.

#3 Posted by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#5 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: No just PM me you openers now. Votes wont happen till after the third posts.

#7 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: If I get the I Need Backup perk, how many Selas do I get and can I control them like members of my team or will they act as drones just walking around the map attacking the enemy?

#10 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: 10 Seals. i will edit it in. Thay will be fodder for your team to use.

#11 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: How your opener coming? Only got one as of now.

#12 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: PM'd you my opener. Will PM you the intro if needed.

#13 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by ANTHP2000 (29575 posts) - - Show Bio

T4v

#16 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm:

Strategy

What we do is divide ourselves into 2 groups and stay hidden in our sniper sites (pictured below) until an enemy notices my team for certain (if it is only Navy Seals Team Spotter fires at them, if it is only a portion of a team both teams battle them from the roof and if it is an entire team both teams retreat and try to shake them off). If the other teams begin to battle my team waits it out not attacking unless needed until there is only 1 team left then we kill them.

No Caption Provided

The 2 groups will be Team Spotter and the Main Team.

Team Spotter is the light green circle behind the box and in front of an upper roof (pictured above). Their job is to spot any enemy teams coming by and to notify the main group of any signs of trouble (using military hand signals if needed), they also take care of any fodder and cause distactions of needed. Team Spotter is comprised of Six Gun Gorilla and 9 Navy Seals.

The Main Team is the dark green cicle behind the box, beside an upper roof and in front of an umbrella (pictured above). Their job is to attack the enemy team and stay out of sight. They are comprised of Prince Zuko (as the firepower), Kraven (as the poison mucle), Werewolf By Night (as the regen wolf) and a Navy Seal (as the guy with the comm and knowledge on hand signals.

Our team plans then gets to their positions in under 5 minutes.

@blackestnight93:

Marc Slayton (Backlash)

No Caption Provided

Bio

Son of Kherubim warlord Lord S'ylton and an unnamed woman in the city of Atlantis, Marc Slayton is somewhere around 3,000 years old. For the most part, Marc's past is fragmented and the reader is only shown bits and pieces of it, namely his training as a ninja, and a knight. Slayton has been a member of Team Zero, Team 7, a USAF Colonal, combat instructor for the UN organization Stormwatch, field agent for PSI (Paranormal Science Investigations), founder and leader of Wildcore, commander of I.O (International Operations) and Deputy Director of PSI

Skills

Widely regarded as one of the top h2h fighters in the Wildstorm Universe, Marc puts his long life spent in combat to good use. Some notable feats are:

No Caption Provided
  • While drunk, Backlash is still able to lolstomp a bunch of dudes who decided to pick a fight with him.
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
  • While rusty in h2h combat by his own admission, Backlash is still able to take down Zealot in close quarters
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
  • While in prime fighting shape, he flat out schools her in h2h, but she beats him in swords (which is to be expected)

For those who've never read Wildstorm comics, or looked at her page on the site wiki, Zealot is 10,000 years old and has been fighting nearly her entire life, given the fact that she is the Majestrix of the Coda (basically, she's the best of them, all). Marc beating her in close quarters combat (at least h2h wise), despite her seemingly experience advantage says a lot.

Speed

Marc is a very casual bullet timer:

No Caption Provided
  • Dodges a full clip worth of semi automatic gunfire from Savage Dragon, who is a trained marksmen
No Caption Provided
  • Even in the narrow confines of a hallway, Mark is able to dodge assault rifle fire pretty casual and still take down the shooters

Whips

Marc's most commonly used powers are a pair of psionic tendrils. These are capable of some pretty devastating powers. Lets go with a general rundown of what they're capable of:

No Caption Provided
  • one shotting an APC

• Able to briefly restrain Helspont of all people. For those of you who don't know, Wildstorm Helspont is capable of going head to head with Majestic, and new52 Helspont is able to essentially make Superman his bitch

Able to channel psionic energy through his whips:

his energy is so powerful, that it is able to force out a possessing Daemonite (which is normally done through telepathy, and even then, it takes a great strain on the telepath), the shock of which, sent Diane into a coma. The amount of force is pretty darn strong to be able to forcefully kick out a Daemonite

No Caption Provided

The shock itself happens fairly quick

Misting

Another power Backlash has at his disposal is the power to turn all, or parts of his body into mist at will. He has total control over the properties of the mist, from how thick it is, and how long he can remain in said form, and seeing that he has his gen-factor here, he doesn't suffer from the huge drawback from using this ability (he won't get winded, and he can use it for as long as he wants. Marc uses this ability both in combat, and when he wants to infiltrate places

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

And before anyone asks, yes, he does use this in combat too.

Cole Cash (Grifter)

No Caption Provided

Bio

In the Wildstorm universe, Cole Cash came from an abusive household. Eventually ending up as a criminal, he later became a member of Team 7, alongside Marc and other people who would go on to become heroes in their own right. Exposure to the gen factor gave Cole telepathic and telekinteic abilities (but he doesn't have them here) After team 7 disbanded, Cole eventually met Zealot, who decided to give him training in the way of the Coda, despite him being a male (normally, only women were allowed to become Coda). This training not only helped make him more mentally stable, but it also sealed his powers away. Grifter went on to become one of the most prominent members of the Wildcats.

In the New52, Grifter is more of an anti-hero who uses his powers to fight against the Daemonites. In his appearances he's faced down people such as Stormwatch (even going a few rounds with Midnighter), taking on the Suicide Squad and even encountering Helspont himself.

Marksmanship & Speed

Cole is perhaps the finest shot in the Wildstorm verse, in the new52 version, his skills haven't taken anything of a nosedive either. Not only can Cole make shots that can rival Deadshots, but he can also dodge and shoot fast as well.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
  • Cole, while unarmed, not only dodges the gunfire of multiple soliders at pointblank range, but disarms them and kills them with their own weapons.
No Caption Provided
  • Hallway full of Gatling guns? Grifter still dodges his way through them
  • Cole is able to draw and fire his weapon before the 5 men who were about to execute him could not react
No Caption Provided
  • While in mid-backflip, with his eyes shut, Cole is able to headshoot two guys coming after him.

There are other things that Cole has, but for now, this should suffice. I'll touch on the other things as need be

Strategy

Perk choice:

Stealth Ops - Its night, no moon, and your team is packing HVGs, and stealth camo suits like Predator wears.

Gonna keep things light here, since I'm not knowledgable on the other people on your guy's teams. Except for Zealot, her, I know very well ;)

Since both of my team members are invisible, this gives a good advantage to my team, and, considering, as far as I know from a quick google search of the other combatants, given that most other people here have no NVG's (although I heard Bucky does via domino mask) or any other way to sense/see/notice, unless they pick the same perk. If that happens, well, I'll deal with that.

My team also has a solid advantage in that they can actually work together extremely well, what with being on Team 7 for years together, as well as teaming up during The Kindred series. Sure, they're no dynamic duo, but it's more then anyone else can say here.

I can't really say how I'd deal with any of the teams here until I know more about what I'm dealing with. So, I'll leave it here. I will say that I believe my team to be the most dangerous one here.

@higorm:

U.S.T. (United Stealth Team)

No Caption Provided

Team is composed of highly trained individuals best suited for Black Ops missions, they are lethal and dangerous ready to kill if necessary. Being masters of stealth in their respective universes now they combine forces to show what they are capable of in this Ultimate Mission Challenge!

Selected Perk:

• 1 Up, 1 Up - Get 1 extra life for one team member. You will resurrect on the spot.

Strategy

Phase One - Scouting!

No Caption Provided

First move would be reckon, pure and simple, my team is best suited for this kind of scenario (missions in general). Ninjak is like a Swiss Army Knife, he got all kinds of high-tech stuff going on in his suit, that's why I choose him because he can adapt and use said gear in any giving situation. So once the team respawn in the battlefield, he will deploy his mini-drones (X-O Manowar #6) that will feed him with both audio and image information. Those mini-beats possess 50 km radius and seek for heat signatures, he can also adapt them to locate for specific objects like presence of metal, he can even command tham to isolate irregular compounds and alloys. Aside from that, Ninjak can make use of his special lenses and scanners that pick up different frequencies and helps him analyze the enemy from distance. Basically, if there's information avaiable online he will have access to it.

• Summary: Ninjak will be able to keep track of the enemy team from distance with ease.

Winter Soldier will stay with Ninjak as a cover unit, he will get into a sniper position to aim and kill whoever dare cross his sight. While all this happens Zealot will split from the team and go solo cleaning the area (if necessary) for them, using her Kusar Blade. But who is Zealot and why is she that good you may ask, here's a brief discription from her bio:

Zealot is a member of the Kherubim race. She appears human, but like the others of her species she lives a life span so long as to be practically considered immortal. She can lift around ten tons with ease, is durable enough to survive regular gun fire, and can heal from wounds that would be lethal to normal human beings. Calling her a master of fighting and weaponry would be an understatement. For all of her life (which is thought to be in the thousands of years at the very least), Zealot has been training and fighting using weaponry of human and alien origin. She is especially fond of the sword and to battle her with one is considered near suicide.

Phase Two - Without a trace!

No Caption Provided

Now Ninjak will start moving but first will activate his camouflage unit to achieve virtual invisibility. He's used to infiltrate high-security bases and also get past enemies with super senses. Check example here, he easily infiltrates Aric, X-O Manowar's, command center despite the Alien Armor's extremely advanced sensors being on high alert. (from Unity #1).

Bucky is also a master of stealth and has been able to follow Wolverine for 3 days without him noticing, if he can do this to Logan, doing the same with the enemies here shouldn't be a problem. He can also guide himself if necessary by using the domino mask as a radar, his mechanical arm can let out a propagation of sound for his mask to receive and translate it into a 3D map. This allows him to see invisible enemies. His mask also gives him night-vision as shown in Black Widow #15 - "An Enemy Revealed" (2015) when he was able to spot invisible foes:

As for Zealot, her senses are more developed than those of earth humans; most notably her sight and hearing. She is easily at human peak as far as her ability to note detailed objects. Her hearing on the other hand is very enhanced. So much so that she was able to pick out gunfire aboard a ship despite the sound that it made crashing upon the beach. Additionally, she was able to pick out the presence of a trained Black Razor group who were hidden quite well.

- WildC.A.T.S v3 #13:

Note how good she is at fighting multiple enemies, making use of her stats and skill to kill them with ease, even using their own weapon against them. She also demonstrated that she packs thworing blades with her, in this case used to neutralize the enemy weaponry. Here's another instance she used a throwing blade:

• Summary: The team's main goal here is to avoid being spotted by the enemy while keeping track of the them at all times.

Phase Three -A lil' C4 knockin' at your door!

No Caption Provided

You must have realized by now that Ninjak is my jacks of all trades, so once again he will have a key role here. He possess C4-Wired Daggers, in Unity #10 he used C4-infused corded daggers, which he uses to stab a target before wrapping the C4 around them. That combined with his explosive foam will end up in some interesting results. The team will move stealthly leaving traps behind. From Zealot senses, Winter Soldier radar, and Ninjak sensors, the team will be always one step ahead of the enemy, ready to ambush them once they try an approximation. Even if they don't get close, the traps will be used to draw their attention while the team is moving into a different direction.

• Summary: The team (through Ninjak) will leave traps around the map, ready to detonate once the enemy gets close. It also works as a decoy move.

Phase Four - Time for target practice!

No Caption Provided

The team will use stealth to strike the enemy unnoticed. They will keep track of their movements from distance and wait for the enemy team to step into a trap or be vulnerable, creating an opportunity for them to be ambushed and neutralized. My team will also be aware about their location regardless of what they decide to do, so even if the enemy manage to track my team somehow, the combined gear of Ninjak and Winter Soldier plus Zealot senses should be enough to balance the equation at the very least. So they will be taken out one by one with lethal force if necessary since my team have no qualms about killing bad guys.

Conclusion: When it comes to a kill mission I have the most suited team for the job with superior tactical ability, overall skill and gear.

Go ahead and send me the next batch of posts for your counters.

#17 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Mine looks the lamest since I left out the intro. Lol. I will get a counter up soon.

#18 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this is gonna be fun

#19 Edited by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

lets bump this. Get some more voters

#22 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm:

BlackestNight:

Gonna keep things light here, since I'm not knowledgable on the other people on your guy's teams. Except for Zealot, her, I know very well ;)

Should be a lot of info and feats in this post, but you can check my previous rounds for more (round 1 is the only one that finishes though).

Since both of my team members are invisible, this gives a good advantage to my team, and, considering, as far as I know from a quick google search of the other combatants, given that most other people here have no NVG's (although I heard Bucky does via domino mask)....

If Night Vision is all that is needed to counter your invisibility, Kraven has something very similar to it as shown in Venom (2011) issue #2 in his fight with Agent Venom (scan below).

No Caption Provided

So he has night vision dust, he can even fight well with it as shown here.

No Caption Provided

Where Agent Venom says he is faster than eyes can track, which is impressive considering Venom is a bullet timer.

...or any other way to sense/see/notice, unless they pick the same perk. If that happens, well, I'll deal with that.

I must admit I know very little about the predator's suit but my team has very good senses, especially WBN and Kraven (although I will focus on WBN for now as Kraven has night vision). As shown below.

No Caption Provided

Where it is said that he has senses 1 million times keener than Dagger's, he can taste Dagger's blood, see every little detail like Dagger's eye twitching and the oil on his gun.

My team also has a solid advantage in that they can actually work together extremely well, what with being on Team 7 for years together, as well as teaming up during The Kindred series. Sure, they're no dynamic duo, but it's more then anyone else can say here.

I concede to this point, however I doubt it will have any major effect on the match.

I can't really say how I'd deal with any of the teams here until I know more about what I'm dealing with. So, I'll leave it here. I will say that I believe my team to be the most dangerous one here.

Below (my team's edge section) is a quick rundown of what you are dealing with and how hard they are to put down.

HigorM

Skipping to this part since I have no problems with the feats you used and so I won't repeat myself.

The team will use stealth to strike the enemy unnoticed.

Well not exactly. You have shown Zealot's skill and senses but not much on stealth (unless I missed it). As I said before though, my team has great senses (feats for WBN in the BlackestNight section), Kraven for example has excellent hearing being able to tag Otto through Mysterio's thick fog.

No Caption Provided

Also, does Ninjak's invisibility make him super quiet as well? Since while I could see him sneaking around below us, I doubt he would remain completely invisible to us if he tries to get up close to attack.

They will keep track of their movements from distance and wait for the enemy team to step into a trap or be vulnerable, creating an opportunity for them to be ambushed and neutralized.

Just one problem, my team does not move away from our posistion so we aren't stepping on any traps, and I doubt we would get into a vulnerable position or one where we could be ambused as the only way to get to our position is to climb the side of builder where you could easily be sensed or to use a door (assuming there is one) but that would create a bottle neck of sorts which would make it really hard for you to ambush us up close. And if you send Bucky to snipe us we would peobably spot him as there are no good sniping positions near us (I mean the nearest buildings you can snipe us on are ones you'd be easily spotted since there are really only two of them and they are really close to our positions) and our team is on high alert (both groups).

My team will also be aware about their location regardless of what they decide to do,

That isn't that big of an advantage as I have explained how taking us down by suprise would be a hard thing to do.

so even if the enemy manage to track my team somehow, the combined gear of Ninjak and Winter Soldier plus Zealot senses should be enough to balance the equation at the very least.

Do all of you have gear against poison (gas or darts) & fire attacks?

So they will be taken out one by one

My team will be gathered into two groups within eyes reach of one another, you won't be able to take us out one at a time, also we are packed into a tight space and like I said we are in high alert with few ways to get to us.

with lethal force if necessary since my team have no qualms about killing bad guys.

How does your team know we're bad guys? Don't remeber seeing anything about basic knowledge and we can't exactly act like villains in a death match. Only one you'd probably know is a villain is Kraven thanks to Bucky.

My Team's Main Edge

I don't have a lot to go off as of now for HigorM (even looking at his past matches) and so I will just go with what I know so far which is that my team is the most offensively powerful and versitle and yest also the most durable one here.

n Werewolf By Night #42 it was shown that his blows could knock back the likes of Iron Man using nothing but a trash can (he did get dazed later on but it was not Iron Man's doing).

No Caption Provided

He could also tank Iron Man's blows and blasts with no lasting damage (same fight as above, they fought cause IR thought WBN was an enemy).

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man couldn't KO him with a kick (in case you were wondering this page takes place before the one above, and above it stated that IR was weakened by his own blast so he was not pulling his punches).

No Caption Provided

And he survived that fall Spidey said no one could live through with no lasting damage.

He even took a haymaker from Joe Fixit and didn't get knocked out , in Incerdible Hulk #362.

No Caption Provided

Also unless there is silver involved, WBN is pretty much healing from anything. Like this point blank headshot that didn't even faze him.

No Caption Provided

Now for Zuko.

His fire is pretty strong, as shown in Book 1, episode 19.

No Caption Provided

Here he melts thick a block of ice with just the heat from his nose then 1 shots Katara with a fire blast (granted she was new at this but at this point she was already the second best shown water bender in the series).

And he has some powerful explosive moves as shown below.

No Caption Provided

His durability is also quite high being able to tank large explosions and only sustain a few scars and bruises ( the blast didn't even KO him as he had to had swam to shore) as shown in Book 1, episode 18.

No Caption Provided

And point blank explosions.

No Caption Provided

He got up almost instantly after that blast (at least a few seconds before Aang did, keep in mind Zuko was blasted away from him yet appearence ready to fight infront of him).

No Caption Provided

Both feats come from Book 1, episdoe 15.

Next up is Kraven the Hunter.

His most powerful attacks are poison based so I will show you the various poisons he uses but before that just one skill feat so you doubt doubt his power even without weapons.

No Caption Provided

First up elephant knock out vapore.

No Caption Provided

Next poison gauntlet shooters with no antidote.

No Caption Provided

Strength sapping rays that can bypass healing factors (also jungle senses more on that later).

No Caption Provided

Muscle relaxants that can numb Spidey in seconds (good stealth feat as well).

No Caption Provided

Kraven has good durablity/Hf as well for example, being able to smiles off an angry Spider-Man's punch, being ragdolled byHulk but the Hulk thinks Kraven will live, and being stabbed by Agent Venom with no sign of pain. But his speed is more reliable.

It allows him to match young Spidey in combat speed (here is the jungle senses again) and take the upper hand for a bit.

No Caption Provided

He can also blitz a group of gunmen.

No Caption Provided

That's all for Kraven. As for Six Gun Gorilla, he is an ace shot with super strength, but he doesn't have too many feats so I will re-use this from my opener.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
  • Blitzes horse riding bandits.
  • Throws a horse a few feet away, crushing a man.
  • Scan 2-3. Is unfazed by a full strength punch (this was back when he was younger)

How I Think The Battle Will Go

So basically HigorM plans to set up traps then ambush anyone who falls for it, as I said it won't work for me since I won't move from my posistion so falling into any traps is unlikely. However BlackestNight mentioned very little strategy and it is clear Winter Soldier can find his invisible team, because of this I think BlackestNight's team will fall for the traps first (he may not fall for them at all but he is more likely too) which would according to my understanding of HigoM's plan, will be when his team ambushes the enemy (who in this case is BlackestNight) however Backlash has misting so it wouldn't hurt him much so both your teams would be in good shape and fighting one another, meanwhile my team is just chilling back waiting for the victor (you can figure that you yourselves) to attack us (which regardless of who wins would give as an advantage, cause if you try to go near us we would detect you and attack you before you can enter the small spaces we are in).

Now it may not happen exactly like this but the main point is, the most likely thing to happen is that HigoM and BlackesNight's team engages, even if BlackestNight's team does not move (thus not getting trapped) they would be in a less protected area as my team and would be better targets. I also believe neither one of you could stomp the other meaning if you battle you would lose members or at least get tired and hurt, not only that but my posistion is hard to get into and if you tried attacking me there I would have the advatage (think armies vs castle, the army loses numbers before they even get in).

That is all for now.

@blackestnight93:

No Caption Provided

Counters ( Major Hellstorm)

What we do is divide ourselves into 2 groups and stay hidden in our sniper sites (pictured below) until an enemy notices my team for certain (if it is only Navy Seals Team Spotter fires at them, if it is only a portion of a team both teams battle them from the roof and if it is an entire team both teams retreat and try to shake them off). If the other teams begin to battle my team waits it out not attacking unless needed until there is only 1 team left then we kill them.

Well, given that the perk I chose makes this whole battlefield pitch black, and none of your snipers come equipped with any form of thermal vision, your snipers are totally useless, as well as the majority of your team, considering I saw nothing about your team packing any sort of thermal vision equipment, so my team can practically dance their way past yours and you'd never know anything about it.

Team Spotter is the light green circle behind the box and in front of an upper roof (pictured above). Their job is to spot any enemy teams coming by and to notify the main group of any signs of trouble (using military hand signals if needed), they also take care of any fodder and cause distactions of needed. Team Spotter is comprised of Six Gun Gorilla and 9 Navy Seals.

My team aint got no fodder, and, like I said, you won't be seeing them, you won't be seeing anything, based on what you've posted so far considering this whole place is dark and there is no moon due to my perk

The Main Team is the dark green cicle behind the box, beside an upper roof and in front of an umbrella (pictured above). Their job is to attack the enemy team and stay out of sight. They are comprised of Prince Zuko (as the firepower), Kraven (as the poison mucle), Werewolf By Night (as the regen wolf) and a Navy Seal (as the guy with the comm and knowledge on hand signals.

So, they're all in a building? Nice, they can stay there and I can take them out at my leisure, or Higorms team can. Either way, my team vs your team ends in your teams destruction. Grifter destroys your fodder rapidly, and Backlash can destory all your 1 pointers as well as WBN. Ends in a very bad matchup for you. splitting your forces like you have lets my team divide and conquer if they so wish

Counters (Higorm)

First move would be reckon, pure and simple, my team is best suited for this kind of scenario (missions in general). Ninjak is like a Swiss Army Knife, he got all kinds of high-tech stuff going on in his suit, that's why I choose him because he can adapt and use said gear in any giving situation. So once the team respawn in the battlefield, he will deploy his mini-drones (X-O Manowar #6) that will feed him with both audio and image information. Those mini-beats possess 50 km radius and seek for heat signatures, he can also adapt them to locate for specific objects like presence of metal, he can even command tham to isolate irregular compounds and alloys. Aside from that, Ninjak can make use of his special lenses and scanners that pick up different frequencies and helps him analyze the enemy from distance. Basically, if there's information avaiable online he will have access to it.

After reading through the scans you've posted here, the only issue I have is scan with the drones. As we can see, he had to actually tell them what to scan for in order to locate who I assume is XO Manwar, or at least the guy who he is talking to (I presume he's human). Now, while I have no doubt that he could use this method to find Grifter, seeing as he is human, I have to ask since I'm unfamiliar with Ninjak and his tech, do these orbs allow him to find aliens as well? Considering Marc is only half human, his other half being Kheribum, I have to question if this method would allow Ninjak to locate Slayton as well. I'll wait to hear more from you on this. Either way, your orbs only allow you to find Cole and only Cole for sure, unless I'm shown otherwise. Ninjaks other tech by itself should prove useless against my team given their invisibility.

Winter Soldier will stay with Ninjak as a cover unit, he will get into a sniper position to aim and kill whoever dare cross his sight. While all this happens Zealot will split from the team and go solo cleaning the area (if necessary) for them, using her Kusar Blade. But who is Zealot and why is she that good you may ask, here's a brief discription from her bio:

I have to ask why Bucky would cover Ninjak at all? They don't know each other, after all, they have no teamwork history, none of your team does. Now Zealot potentially going off on her own makes for some interesting possibilities for my team to take her down, given that both have very good knowledge on Zannah herself, Cole being her former lover and long time teammate, Marc having fought her twice, and served on Wildcore together, even splitting leadership for a time, so they'd be able to pull it off together. Marc could honestly do it very easily

Now Ninjak will start moving but first will activate his camouflage unit to achieve virtual invisibility. He's used to infiltrate high-security bases and also get past enemies with super senses. Check example here, he easily infiltrates Aric, X-O Manowar's, command center despite the Alien Armor's extremely advanced sensors being on high alert. (from Unity #1).

I have to ask how Ninjak is even going to be able to navigate his way around the battlefield, unless he relies heavily on these drones to map out the battlefield, given the effects of my perk. Nothing else you've posted shows that he has thermal vision, although I have a sneaking suspicion that he does, given the whole "swiss army knife" label you've given him, so lets proceed as if he does. Your "virtual invisibility" is hard-countered by my teams possessing HVG's due to the perk I've chosen

Bucky is also a master of stealth and has been able to follow Wolverine for 3 days without him noticing, if he can do this to Logan, doing the same with the enemies here shouldn't be a problem. He can also guide himself if necessary by using the domino mask as a radar, his mechanical arm can let out a propagation of sound for his mask to receive and translate it into a 3D map. This allows him to see invisible enemies. His mask also gives him night-vision as shown in Black Widow #15 - "An Enemy Revealed" (2015) when he was able to spot invisible foes:

I bloody knew he had a way to see invisible enemies... everything else there is par for the course from what I expect.

As for Zealot, her senses are more developed than those of earth humans; most notably her sight and hearing. She is easily at human peak as far as her ability to note detailed objects. Her hearing on the other hand is very enhanced. So much so that she was able to pick out gunfire aboard a ship despite the sound that it made crashing upon the beach. Additionally, she was able to pick out the presence of a trained Black Razor group who were hidden quite well.

All things I already know. Hence why I consider her possibly the most dangerous person on your team in a direct fight. Although it being pitch black makes her enhanced sight irrelevant, and it's not like she can't be taken by surprise, with the odds of it increasing here due to the nature of the enviroment. As we can see in the following scan, when Zealot is very focused on things (like she'd naturally be here, trying to navigate her way around a pitch black battleground), she can be taken by surprise:

Wildcats volume 1 issue 7
Wildcats volume 1 issue 7

Something to consider if Zealot does go out on her own as you mentioned above. My team should be able to easily replicate this. She'd be out like a proverbial light if she encounters my team while out on her own

- WildC.A.T.S v3 #13:

Note how good she is at fighting multiple enemies, making use of her stats and skill to kill them with ease, even using their own weapon against them. She also demonstrated that she packs thworing blades with her, in this case used to neutralize the enemy weaponry. Here's another instance she used a throwing blade:

Another good feat for her, Kinda surprised you didn't use the feat from Wildcats volume 2, IIRC, she takes on bigger numbers of Coda and still wins (somewhere around 20 I believe) and they had the element of surprise to boot IIRC. Although.... I don't think I'd consider the throwing blades standard gear for her, I can't really remember her using them that much, even if she is packing them here. I don't see them coming into play at all.

You must have realized by now that Ninjak is my jacks of all trades, so once again he will have a key role here. He possess C4-Wired Daggers, in Unity #10 he used C4-infused corded daggers, which he uses to stab a target before wrapping the C4 around them. That combined with his explosive foam will end up in some interesting results. The team will move stealthly leaving traps behind. From Zealot senses, Winter Soldier radar, and Ninjak sensors, the team will be always one step ahead of the enemy, ready to ambush them once they try an approximation. Even if they don't get close, the traps will be used to draw their attention while the team is moving into a different direction.

Something to touch on, with your C4 daggers, he actually had to stab his target in order for it to be effective... something that he won't be doing to my team...like, at all. Also, how is this foam going to be effective? From your own scan "Detonates when touched or moved" This battlefield is massive, it's essentially a small town sure. I'd say the odds of my team encountering any of this foam, much less detonating it, is small, if not non-existent, they could even walk right by it sure and not set it off. I highly question this tactic in it's effectiveness.

The team will use stealth to strike the enemy unnoticed. They will keep track of their movements from distance and wait for the enemy team to step into a trap or be vulnerable, creating an opportunity for them to be ambushed and neutralized. My team will also be aware about their location regardless of what they decide to do, so even if the enemy manage to track my team somehow, the combined gear of Ninjak and Winter Soldier plus Zealot senses should be enough to balance the equation at the very least. So they will be taken out one by one with lethal force if necessary since my team have no qualms about killing bad guys.

The only trap you've detailed out is this foam (unless the daggers are meant to be as well?), and I've already questioned why this should be expected to work on my team. Kind of hinging your bets on something unreliable if you ask me. If my team encounters yours, it should end in a short fought victory for my team. Grifter should be able to hold off Winter Soldier in a gunfight at minimum, possibly even Ninjak as well, but that'd be tougher, but not out of the question, given this showing:

Wildcats volume 2 issue 22

I'd say taking down multiple Coda alongside Zannah in nothing but his boxers should support that pretty well. Zannah trained him good.

Now, if Zannah went out on her own, and has encountered Marc and Cole, she wouldn't even need to be dealt with once my team encounters your last remaining members, considering she'd be down & out somewhere else. Ninjak and Bucky alone aren't taking down my team, not a snowballs chance in hell. Even if Zannah doesn't go out on her own (which, in all honesty, she would, see Wildcats vol 1 issue 7 where she splits off from her team when the Cats start fighting a mind-controlled Cyberforce) then my team should still take down yours.

Conclusion: When it comes to a kill mission I have the most suited team for the job with superior tactical ability, overall skill and gear.

Honestly, the only thing you've proven is that your team can find mine, nothing you've shown proves that you can actually beat my team if it comes to a fight, and you've presented a possibility that allows my team to win against yours easier.

Conclusion thus far

Hellstorm

Your team gets taken out by mine insanely easy. Splitting your forces, as Tony Stark would say:

No Caption Provided

Your team gets murked if our teams encounter one another. Slayton alone could arguably solo both sets, but it's not worth discussing since he has some good backup here. I don't see your team beating mine at all

Higorm

At best, all I can really see is that your team can locate the other teams, but when it comes to the actual fight, at least for my team, hinging your bets on Ninjaks explosive foam coming into play seems like an unwise plan, given the sheer size of this battlefield, and I'm extremely confident that my team defeats yours, given that Marc has already gotten the better of Zealot (who is probably your best direct combatant) not once, but twice in combat. He has advantages here that he never had in those fights, namely he can use abuse his misting, thus taking her down very quickly in my book through . Grifter should be able to compete with Bucky in a gun battle, and from what I can find on old CaV's of Ninjak, nothing about his stats or even his gear should let him take down either of my team easily, let alone before Backlash beats Zealot, and then he can turn his attention towards the other two and help Cole clean up shop. Or, Zealot gets taken out beforehand, and then Cole and Marc can stomp Bucky and Ninjak when they come face to face

General

There is a reason why I said in my opener that I consider my team the most dangerous one here, and I still stand by that even now. They can work well together, who know each other very well, lets them not have any issue with teamwork, and let them cover each other perfectly. And so far nobody on either of the opposing teams have made a solid case as to why they should be capable of taking down my team when it comes down to a fight.

Looking forward to the next batch of posts!

@higorm:

Rebuttals

@major_hellstorm:

Strategy

Our team plans then gets to their positions in under 5 minutes.

So by your strategy it looks like you took the "I Need Backup" perk which gives you 10 Navy Seals, which are basically fodder when compared to real comic characters. Any of my team members are able to take any number of them by themselves without much trouble, Winter Soldier can shoot them dead from distance, Ninjak can target them either from distance or up close and same goes for Zealot, all using stealth to remain unnoticed.

If we consider my strategy in comparison to yours, your team is divided that will actually make our job easier since Ninjak already knows your position while the opposite can't be said, so basically what happens is that they will be neutralized way before being able to give any info to the rest of your team. From this point on it's just a matter of time until the others go down since the traps will be activated to draw their attention, also the fact that Six-Gun Gorilla and the other Seal dies your team will be forced out of their position to fight my team, whick is basically my whole plan from the start.

@blackestnight93

Perk choice:

Stealth Ops - Its night, no moon, and your team is packing HVGs, and stealth camo suits like Predator wears.

Since both of my team members are invisible, this gives a good advantage to my team, and, considering, as far as I know from a quick google search of the other combatants, given that most other people here have no NVG's (although I heard Bucky does via domino mask) or any other way to sense/see/notice, unless they pick the same perk. If that happens, well, I'll deal with that.

Invisibility doesn't work against Zealot given her senses, nor against Ninjak or Winter Soldier due to their gear (infra-red, scanners, etc) - I've given several examples of both being able to track enemies with all sort of equipment. So your team holds no advantage whatsoever.

Team chemistry isn't a factor for my team since they can all work together or solo and has done so in the past in several occassions, working as a team with different characters packing different sets of morals in favor of a common good.

I believe you should've given a plan or basic strategy saying how you'd deal with my team since they are attacking you and laying traps around the map, which for me means they hold the initial advantage if you consider the tracking part.

Even if all goes down, I can still use my perk to revive one of my team members.

#32 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: So one more post each? Or is this the final round?

#35 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: basically, after our next batch of posts, then we go to votes

#36 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Hey, can we get closers with no new points just conclusions and a few arguement reinforcements after this that we don't PM to you? Cause I was planning to add one to my post but I have no idea what counters BlackesNight or HigorM could make (which could null my closer portion and make it look dumb).

#38 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: Make final posts how you see fit. This is the last post before voting.

#39 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Just_Banter (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow, I didn't know they were set out like this. I'll probably legit read through this eventually.

#43 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Vertigo- (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: I'm away from my computer till Sunday. My post was mostly finished from what I remember. I should have it sent to fizz either Sunday or Monday

#45 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18073 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by LannibleHecter (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: So just to be clear, this is whats happening here then? They're sending their responses to you and you're putting all 3 posts in 1 single post, that about right?

#47 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: So just to be clear, this is whats happening here then? They're sending their responses to you and you're putting all 3 posts in 1 single post, that about right?

yes, no one has no idea what the other wrote till its too late.

#48 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Are you dont with your last post by chance?

#49 Posted by GIliad_ (6658 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Sorry man, I've been very sick lately and also very busy with my wife's pregnancy so that's why I couldn't send my final post yet. I'll try to get it done today otherwise you can just finish this without me..