Ultimate Predator(2018) vs. Alien Queen vs. Predalien

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arctika

This is a free for all essentially, all want to rule but 3 way free for all who will be the last one standing?

Rules:

• Standard Alien Queen

• Ultimate Predator from the 2018 The Predator film, has one claw gauntlet, one shoulder blaster and a spear. Can't cloak.

• Predalien has standard 3 aliens with it

• Fight to the death, who comes up on top?

Fight location is in the woods.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien Queen or Predator I'd imagine. They'd both rip through the standard Aliens and the Queen 100% beats the Hybrid. Between there I'm not sure who'd win

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ultimate predator doesn’t have the same respect for the hunt as normal predators do, and would probably just abuse his shoulder canon to one shot everyone except the queen but she would still go down after multiple shots. Although if the queen got her hands on him, despite his absurd stat advantage over regular predators, she would likely still rip him to shreds, albeit not as easily as she would a normal predator.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ultimate Predator

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: He was respectful to the loonies he gave them a head start and he's still pretty smart the way he took them out i don't believe having less honor means much here.

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: interesting, perhaps I’ll have to watch it again because from what I remembered the ultimate predator seemed largely uninterested in everyone with the exceptions being Rory, the other predator and the whereabouts of the predator killer. He even remarked how he enjoyed watching them kill each other almost like he was talking down on them. And the point I was getting at is he didn’t seem particularly interested in collecting trophies or taking down his enemies in honourable ways like most predators do, so he would have no reason to take risks and could literally just sit back and turn them all into piles of gore with his plasma canon.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: Yeah I mean he's more direct id say than the standard predators but he's smart about it.and did find and track the other predator thst he killed, yeah definitely check out his motives which he does have he wanted McKenna kid because he was autistic and very smart. The predator wanted him for study as he saw him as the netlxt step in evolution for humans. Youre right he did saybhe enjoyed seeing them kill each other but i think that was because he had other species in him and human enough to understand humans kill each other in general so mocking them so to speak but also was tactical when he gave them the head start.

I saw him as him having fun with them because he knew he could kill them and thst they were hunting him by that point but once he offer them all or most of them except for Munns character and McKenna he took the kid and tried taking off at that point. He didn't collect their skulls but he did give them a chance at least to go after him in a way honorable. He could have just killed them when he offer the other predator. With the plasma canonnin avp you may have remembered that one hunter with experience was offing humans and aliens with his canons pretty swiftly lol.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien Queen

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Predator is just too overpowered.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ultimate predator doesn’t have the same respect for the hunt as normal predators do, and would probably just abuse his shoulder canon to one shot everyone except the queen but she would still go down after multiple shots. Although if the queen got her hands on him, despite his absurd stat advantage over regular predators, she would likely still rip him to shreds, albeit not as easily as she would a normal predator.

Thats the opposite of true. He was literally there to hunt a predator.

All he was was a genetically modified predator. Why would that change anything about how they go about hunting? Not to mention that the Fugitive Predator is also a genetically modified predator, in that he had human DNA.

Alien Queen or Predator I'd imagine. They'd both rip through the standard Aliens and the Queen 100% beats the Hybrid. Between there I'm not sure who'd win

Initiate predators are able to kill queens in the movie universe. They aren't very special outside of book/comics.

Predalien ripped through two seasoned Predators, even while armed with Plasmacasters.

If you put a seasoned predator and the Upgrade Predator in a field, there is a decent chance the seasoned Predator wins. We know Predator tech rips through them Upgrade. Only in Hand to Hand are they really at a disadvantage.

That being said... I would easily back the Predalien here. Hell, the Predalien was a queen as well.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghosy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the predalien is cool this is between the Ultimate predator and the queen. The U pred probably has knowledge on both so …..

The predalien is going to be fighting them 3 drones at first after the queen takes control of them, then it’s going to go down to if the queen can close the gap on the ultimate pred and he’s pretty quick.

I think the end result 8/10 is going to the ultimate predator because of the shoulder cannon and keeping the distance. The other rounds are going to the queen, the predalien isn’t getting a win here