Ultimate Pirate FFA - Captain Jack Sparrow vs Edward Kenway vs Incognito vs Captain James Flint vs Sinbad the Sailor (SPOILERS)

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Ultimate Pirate FFA - Captain Jack Sparrow vs Edward Kenway vs Incognito vs Captain James Flint vs Sinbad the Sailor (SPOILERS) (2 votes)

Captain Jack Sparrow 0%
Edward Kenway 50%
Incognito 50%
Captain James Flint 0%
Sinbad the Sailor 0%

Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Carribean":

No Caption Provided

Edward Kenway from "Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag":

No Caption Provided

Incognito from "Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004)":

No Caption Provided

Captain James Flint from "Black Sails":

No Caption Provided

Sinbad the Sailor from "Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas":

No Caption Provided

All Characters are in their primes, with their best equipment, although none will have access to supernatural elements. In the case of Incognito, he is using the Perfectly Balanced Rapier, and is wearing a Silk Fencing Shirt, as well as his Brace of Pistols, with his main skill being chosen as "Fencing".

Edward Kenway is using the Pirate Scimitars and Gold Flintlock Pistols, and is wearing the Pirate Captain outfit, along with all his upgrades.

The rest don't need explaining as they're from movies and TV and have an equipment standard.

Round 1: Sword Duel

Round 2: Gun Fight

Round 3: Ship Battle

Round 4: Ship Battle, but boarding is allowed/Anything Goes

Who wins?!

• 
Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immediately I think it comes down to Sparrow, Kenway, and Sinbad. The others just woun't be able to cut it.

R1: Maybe Sinbad. The toonforce seems strong with this guy.

R2: Kenway. He is an expert shot, and his Mayan Armor deflects bullets so he's safe from any shots directed towards him.

R3: Not really sure. I want to go with Kenway (Jackdaw), but the Black Pearl (Sparrow) may be faster. That beig said, a completely decked out Jackdaw is beyond such "Legendary" ships.

R4: Kenway. With a superior ship, superior crew (Adewale has his own suit of weapons and gear), and his Mayan Artifacts, none of these guys stand a chance.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OniLordAsmodeus: Really? I think you're kind of underestimating Incognito, the dude's reaction times are crazy.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside: I honestly don't know any more about him that what was posted. Have any more feats?

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OniLordAsmodeus: No, but he jumped 10 feet in the air and was capable of kicking grown men across a room with a single kick, dude is a serious force.