User Lists: 1

Anyone?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I came to weigh in on the 1610. Found the title misleading. Bah.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I came to weigh in on the 1610. Found the title misleading. Bah.

Lol, same

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money is on Binary.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm stomps. She is basically above skyfather levels.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Storm hype again

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at storm being any were near skyfather NOT!! Mrs marvel binary is bar non the most powerful, and she hulk ain't no joke. Good fight here leaning to Binarys overwhelming power or savage she hulk KO her opponents as good as they are nice fight close one

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record I like storm she here is a goddess but she is no way sky father letter

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record I like storm she here is a goddess but she is no way sky father letter

Storm isn't a skyfather level I don't know why people keep saying this. That guy who said that is only trolling because he's having a hissy fit. As a fan of Storm Rouge Storm is not even Storm's full potential.

SO for now Binary wins.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SPYDA-MAN

She hulk she breaks the fourth wall and jumps to the end of the fight everybody already k.od lol

Actual I'll vote for ms marvel I don't know about binary but she is a beast when she isn't even in that form so she has my vote

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Storm stomps

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By destinyman75
destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: lol she doesn't stomp she doesn't even win, how are you showing a non cannon 199% pure pis thing anyway? Cause storm had to have the power of thor and even then she should of lost non cannon anyway. But storm isn't beating g binary even she hulk with one blow should ko her she has no durability and her normal lightning isn't like its Thor's lightning not even close she can't beat either of those two. I like storm but come on wait are you joking?? Didn't consider that

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She insta-freezes everyone blood ;)

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This fight would come down to Ultimate Rogue,Savage She Hulk and Ms.Marvel(Binary).Since Morales are off all of them could do some deadly things like She Hulk rips Carol in Half or Carol blows up the planet or Ultimate Rogue just absorbs both their life forces out of them.Knowing She Hulk and Miss.Marvel I think they would team temporarily team up to beat Ultimate Rogue or everyone teams up to get her out of the way.If they exceed it would leave Storm,Miss.Marvel,She Hulk and Wasp.Storm can't really do much here nor can wasp(unless she shrinks if she grows she's done for.Even if she shrinks what is she gonna do?Shoot there brains up She Hulk would heal and I feel like Miss.Marvel could too so can Rogue.)These Super Powered Women are too much for the other two.

I can see Storm getting knocked out easily proabably die from the impact or get her attacks absorbed/tanked.Lighting won't work neither will Wind.And her flash freeze/and Suffocating them could work except on Miss.Marvel she doesn't need air to survive.Flash Freeze might and might not work She can't hit what she can't see Miss.Marvel out speeds her in her Binary form and goes for the KO and Miss.Marvels binary form produce beat so I think she would just melt the ice also She Hulks blood is flowing with Gamma radiation I dont think she would be able to freeze radiation.Storm is very tricky with her power set.I think the battle will be left Between Miss.Marvel and Berserk She Hulk.Miss.Marvel only has the speed advantages agaisnt She Hulk even in her Binary form she's still not as strong as She Hulk.If She Hulk played smart she could Catch Carol by her leg pull her down and then rip her apart and knowing Carol she wouldn't use her Binary Cosmic blasts cause she could destroy earth and innocent lives would be taking (But Morales off She Just might,but it's a fight to death between them not the world so most likely not).So she's going to have find away to restrain her or something or she's gonna lose.I think She Hulks skin is too durable for any of Miss.Marvels physical attacks to work.I feel like Miss.Marvel will enrage She Hulk even more until Binary couldn't even affect her or until Miss.Marvel wares her self out of her Binary form.

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it to Rogue. She has a lot of powers at her hand. She can heal/sense ( Logan), TP (Psylocke) , Fly( Angel), and has Strength and is indestructible ( Colossus).