Ultimate Knights vs Bat Family

Magnus/Murdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Magnus/Murdock

Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Spidey, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, and Moon Knight vs Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman,Huntress,and Superman

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Rookie

team 1

Magnus/Murdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Magnus/Murdock
The Rookie said:
"team 1"
Why?
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Yaujtapool
Magnus/Murdock said:
"The Rookie said:
"team 1"
Why?"
Because they are better and  they got Strange .
Magnus/Murdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Magnus/Murdock
Yaujtapool said:
"Magnus/Murdock said:
"The Rookie said:
"team 1"
Why?"
Because they are better and  they got Strange ."
Team 2 got Superman
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yaujtapool
Magnus/Murdock said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Magnus/Murdock said:
"The Rookie said:
"team 1"
Why?"
Because they are better and  they got Strange ."
Team 2 got Superman"
I know and Strange beats Superman and the rest of team two on his own .
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Triumphant

Team 1 ftw

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yaujtapool
Valor said:
"Team 1 ftw"

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DJ Diesel

Team 1 wins, although I commend you for trying to make it fair by now adding Team 2's potential ARMAGEDDON TRUMP CARD!!!!

No Caption Provided
We all know this would have been an instant hell hurder ultiamte curbstomp times over 9,000 if you had been mad enough to put Batgirl in it... hell it would have been a spite thread, instantly.
Mr. Kassabian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr. Kassabian

Batgirl haterz aside, I think team 2 can take this if Superman goes for Dr. Strange first without holding back. He should be able to get to him before he can cast any spells. And even if Strange does get off some magic, Superman isn't as weak to it as he once was.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DJ Diesel
Mr. Kassabian said:
"Batgirl haterz aside, I think team 2 can take this if Superman goes for Dr. Strange first without holding back. He should be able to get to him before he can cast any spells. And even if Strange does get off some magic, Superman isn't as weak to it as he once was."
That's right because every thread with superman in it, it MUST be posted at some point that THIS TIME....... this time.... superman wouldn't hold back. That he'd cut loose against perfectly decent hero-folk fly at the speed of light, infinite mass punch everyone in the head in .00000001 seconds and have sex with the bodies. I'm so sure he wouldn't hold back, like every thread, he just snaps and speed blitzes the world with mighty super psycho action, negative, he gets owned by lucky charms magic curtesy of the sorcerer supreme.
Mr. Kassabian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mr. Kassabian

Not sure what half your post has to do with anything other then CIS (character induced stupidity). Sadly that's not how we roll around here. Superman doesn't have to be a psycho to use his superspeed nor is it outside of his character to do so. And their all heroes, on both sides, so what that has to do with anything is a mystery to me. As far as Superman not being restrained by the flaws of his character, its common knowledge in these boards. You may wanna cruise over and give the Battle Forum Rules a once over. So next time you dont try to use PIS and CIS for your strawman argument.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DJ Diesel
Mr. Kassabian said:
"Not sure what half your post has to do with anything other then CIS (character induced stupidity). Sadly that's not how we roll around here. Superman doesn't have to be a psycho to use his superspeed nor is it outside of his character to do so. And their all heroes, on both sides, so what that has to do with anything is a mystery to me. As far as Superman not being restrained by the flaws of his character, its common knowledge in these boards. You may wanna cruise over and give the Battle Forum Rules a once over. So next time you dont try to use PIS and CIS for your strawman argument. "
Thanks for dropping some serious knowledge on my man, good call. That's never come up before and everyone agrees that whenevery ou use a character they should be nothing liek they are in the comic books. I'll get the hang of these battle boards one day, but until then I hope you're around to guide me. I'll be sending you a friend request soon, keep an eye out for it ;)

Tema 1 FTW btw
Mr. Kassabian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr. Kassabian

LOL no your right, Superman's never speedblitzed anyone before in comics. In fact why does he even have superspeed? He never uses it in a fight :) Guess its for emergency bathroom breaks at the Daily Planet.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DJ Diesel
Mr. Kassabian said:
"LOL no your right, Superman's never speedblitzed anyone before in comics. In fact why does he even have superspeed? He never uses it in a fight :) Guess its for emergency bathroom breaks at the Daily Planet."
You should update his profile dawg