Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ultimate Versions of Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superior Spider Man and Kraven

• In Character
  • Death or KO
  • Battle in Times Square
  • Starting 100 feet apart.
  • Standard Gear.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

Ultimate Spider Man's two biggest foes feats.

No Caption Provided

Green Goblin

He was always the biggest and deadliest USM villain. He was the reason Spidey was created and dying in the end. He is very much unlike his counter part in power set. He does not rely on gear, but superior stats to USM own stats. He also has a insane durability, and can generate Plasma Fire attacks.

Powers

One of the biggest things to note og Green Goblins powers is the fact they are constantly evolving thru the whole series. He just gets tougher and tougher.

No Caption Provided

As seen here.

His main power is his stats and fire projection. He uses it quite well in attacks.

Scan 1: GG Blows apart tanks.

Scan 2: GG Blows away Security Blast Doors from a SHIELD Meta Human Prison.

Scan 3-4: GG Vaporizes more Hulk Buster armoured SHIELD with a blast.

Scan 5-6: GG again blows apart his Meta Human prison.

Scan 7: GG blows away Doc Ock's Tentacles.

Scan 8-9: GG Attacks Copters with Plasma Shields for distractions.

Scan 10: Burns school down attacking Spidey.

Scan 11: We find out GG fire is plasma.

His fire projection is so powerful, he even destroyed a portion of the Ultimates Base when he raged out.

No Caption Provided

He can also Set himself on Fire and has many times attacked with Flaming fist for more damage.

Durability

Norman's biggest asset.

I really felt the need to add these in here. As they were by far the 2 biggest foes in Pete's life. So large in life, that both could not be at the end of the Death of Spider Man arc. Doc Ock lost the coin toss :).

Scan 1: Attack Choppers with Anti Vehicle Machine Guns.

Scan 2-3: Shot by Anti Vehicle Machine Guns again. Again not even Phased!

Scan 4: GG with a special collar that lobotomizes any person trying to use their powers. Added to this he was being hit with Tranqs and ends with a Giant Man Pimp Hand!

Scan 5: Assault Rifle fire.

Scan 6-8: GG free falls from a Sky Scraper. Look at the damage he does here when he hits. He simply bounces off and turns back into Norman to keep off SHIELD's radar.

Scan 9-12: GG gets up twice from all out Human Torch Nova attacks.

Scan 13: Hit by more massive anti vehicle gunfire. Still chugging.

Scan 14: GG is shot to hell by SHIELD. He is also shot with special Gentic Disrupting guns by Spidey and Shadow Cat. None of this phases Osborn.

Scan 15: Stabbed in the spine by a piece of metal, no probs, though seeing his attacker as his son makes the formula unstable after this, the attack itself meant nothing.

Scan 16-17: Hit by 9 ton truck hauling it! No probs for GG.

Scan 18-19: Attacked by Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man, and Nick Furry at the same time. This was after his Genetics was in flux from a Iron Man special prep beam. Still lives with all this.

Scan 20: GG tanks with ease Iron Man Repulsar Blast.

GG gets hit by SHIELD's Hulk Buster Unit repeatedly as well Anti Tank Missiles. All to no affect.

Strength and Speed

We know GG is insane Strong.

Scan 1-2: GG sees Harry on TV calling him out. Rages out and KOs Spider Man in one blow!

Scan 3: Easily catches and holds the Spider Man Strong Tentacles of Doc Ock.

Scan 4-5: Smashes through Doc Ock's Tentacles that easily overpower Peter.

Scan 6-8: Beats Hob Goblin to Death with a few blows!

Scan 9: Overpowers Peter with ease.

Scan 10: Craters the earth with a haymaker.

This applies to leaping as well.

Scan 1-3: Insane fast leap feats to get around the area and catch Spidey in the air.

Scan 4-5: Jumps from the Ocean Floor to the Copters in the air!

Scan 6-7: Jumps onto a airborne SHIELD Helicarrier above a city!

Insanity

The biggest weakness of GG is he is Insane, and makes poor moves at times.

No Caption Provided

Other Stats

As far Speed, Strength, ect, I say speed wise he is on par with Spidey. He is by far stronger as he has over power Peter many times

Now I will post the battle. Since many of them are posted above, I will post the ones that are not.

Battles

Goblins fist battle.

Goblin fights Spider Man with a plan.

Goblin is spectacular in this battle. Not only he manages Ultimate Cap the whole time, but the amount of damage soak to be the last main guy standing says alot.

Goblin vs Doc Ock in their first match against each other. Doc Ock at this time clearly had the upper hand, till Electro blasted him.

GG takes down Attack Copters in his escape.

Spidey, Kitty, and SHIELD first attempt at Green Goblin.

Goblin's showdown with himself, Spider Man, Harry, and SHIELD. Tragic End for his son.

Green Goblin vs Doc Ock in their second and final fight. Very even fight at this point, Doc Ock ends up letting Norman kill him.

In the final battle between Goblin and Spider Man, Goblin was already banged up from a Human Torch all out attack. It takes Peter, MJ, and a Moving truck to finish Norman off once and for all.

No Caption Provided

Doctor Octopus

Doc Ock was a very important character for many reason as Goblin. He was there when Peter was created as Spider Man. Thru his research he was responsible creating Spider Woman. He also help the Ultimate Team defeat Reed Richards. In the end he was the only villain wanting to give up the cycle of death and revenge.

Powers

Doc Ock's best power was always his technopathy. With it he can create the 4 Tentacle Devices from any tech around, and he can morph them into deadly weapons as well.

Scans 1-2: Doc Ock learns his Technopathy early on.

Scans 3-5: Doc uses his Arms from miles away.

Scans 6-10: Dock has slipped away to saftey while his arms did battle.

On top of this he has use his powers to form weapon systems from his arms.

Scan 1: Flamethrower

scan 2: Shield

Scan 3: Automatic Machine Gun

Scan 4-6: Taser

Another Great Side Effect of his Technopathy is control of anything Metal into a Whirlwind of Shrapnel.

Smarts

Doctor Octavious is incredibly intelligent. He help make the Oz Formula, hacks into Shield, and was responsible for the Spider Man clones.

1-2) Hacks into SHIELD and the White House, dropping a virus into the former.

3-5) Explains he is the first to Clone and Cloned super powers with that.

Speed

With his Arms he is really fast as well.

Scan 1: Block multiple shot from Ult. Hawkeye.

Scan 2: Easily tears thru Spider Mans incredible Multi Ton Webs.

Scan 3-4: Easily keeps up with the speed of Spider Man and Spider Woman. Takes combine effort to KO him.

Battles

Spidey battles Dok Ock first time, he is still getting into this super villain gig and SHIELD gets in the way!

Spidey then comes back knowing what he is up against.

Doc Ock holds off for a lengthy time Hawkeye and Wasp. Takes Wasp signature desperation move to nail him.

Doc Ock battles Spider Man on his own with better understanding of his powers. He wins this match.

Doc Ock's harness battles SHIELD.

After a plain ride were Doc Ock rips out Peters Tooth in a most painful fashion, Spidey breaks loose and gets the better of him.

Spider Man and Spider Woman team up against Dock Ock whos power manifested in a further way. Control over all mechanical things creating a whirlwind of shrapnel as well regrow able arms.

Dok Ock vs Goblin in their first match against each other. Doc Ock at this time clearly had the upper hand, till Electro blasted him.

Green Goblin vs Doc Ock in their second and final fight. Very even fight at this point, Doc Ock ends up letting Norman kill him.

Shout outs! @shawnbaby@jashro44@laflux@strider92

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By OreoAssassin

Hmmmm, gotta think about this. Leaning towards Team 1 because of GG. Then again Kravens fought Spiderman, Kaine and Venom and did well against them. Tough call

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hm, I think I'll take Team 2.

Superior Spider-man's bots have hacked Ultron, so I think they can take Ult Otto's arms out of commission.

616 Otto can handle Ult Goblin with Kraven for backup

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicstooge said:

Superior Spider-man's bots have hacked Ultron, so I think they can take Ult Otto's arms out of commission.

Hmmmmm.... Read the feats? Does not seem so....

Powers

Doc Ock's best power was always his technopathy. With it he can create the 4 Tentacle Devices from any tech around, and he can morph them into deadly weapons as well.

Scans 1-2: Doc Ock learns his Technopathy early on.

Scans 3-5: Doc uses his Arms from miles away.

Scans 6-10: Dock has slipped away to saftey while his arms did battle.

Another Great Side Effect of his Technopathy is control of anything Metal into a Whirlwind of Shrapnel.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ComicStooge

@cadencev2: I read them before I posted. My opinion still stands.

Alternately, Kraven or Otto need to only cut Ult Otto to put him out of the fight.

Kraven's knives are coated in a powerful toxin and Otto's claws are covered in explosive nanites.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicstooge said:

@cadencev2: I read them before I posted. My opinion still stands

If that is your vote, then ok.

Im just not sure how they will hack a being with Technopathy though. Otto can make arms from trash.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How do you hack trash? There is no computer to hack, only Otto's will power and control over metals and such.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Good point. It seemed like in those first couple of scans his arms were more like his 616 counterparts (being computerized and what-have-you), but you're right, if he forms his arms from scrap, Otto can't hack him.

Still, my point about poisons and explosive nanites I think is still valid, as is the fact Kraven can employ various poison gases that could take Ult Otto down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Good point. It seemed like in those first couple of scans his arms were more like his 616 counterparts (being computerized and what-have-you), but you're right, if he forms his arms from scrap, Otto can't hack him.

Still, my point about poisons and explosive nanites I think is still valid, as is the fact Kraven can employ various poison gases that could take Ult Otto down.

Fair enough.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Its a well balanced fight. I'll come back to it later.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Superior Spidey.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to hear @bringnit opinion on this fight.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, they did not. They hacked some Ultron dupes and it was all part of Ultron's trap to lure the overconfident Superior in, who failed miserably against Ultron.

@jashro44

As to the battle, I'm not sure. It's been awhile since I read Ultimate Spider-Man, but I think either member of team two would beat Otto. I also believe that Goblin is the kind of villain that Superior excels at dealing with. He'd analyze the situation, stall for time, and identify a way--either by acquiring tech or using his surroundings--to deal with Norman. If this is limited to him only having standard gear and not being able to do this, then this becomes a more difficult battle to call. Whether or not Kraven's poisons and the combined slashing damage could overcome Goblin's durability is in question.

I think team two's best bet is to pair Kraven off against Goblin and allow Superior to take on Otto. I personally think that Kraven and Goblin is a prolonged battle, with neither being able to put the other down, and when Superior defeats Ock then I think he comes up with a gameplan to defeat Norman.

If this is relegated to a purely physical battle, then I'm not sure team two can put Goblin down in that scenario.