Ultimate Fight, The End !

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeanroygrant

Set up-The universes creators of each respective universe ( TOAA & Presence ) have came to the conclusion to stop all evil from the universe. So to this they sent the mightiest villains to face the mightiest heroes, which will destroy the losing team. They get teleported to a planet the size of 100 earth's, and fight to the death. If the heroes win they live to see a next day, and will not have to fight villains for years, and if the villains win, reality is there's and so is the soul's of being's in the universe.

Villains

VERSUS

Heroes

RULES

• Fight to death
  • BFR is allowed ( but has to end in death )
  • Fight takes place o a planet 100 times bigger than earth
  • No morals
  • No prep
  • Teams start 500 meters away from each other

Can the heroes put an end to the villains or will they be killed?

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lol, nice pics of the Heroes/Vilains

I think the Heroes wins, they're too powerful with no morals.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Lol, nice pics of the Heroes/Vilains

I think the Heroes wins, they're too powerful with no morals.

thanks and y

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By beatboks1

Seems a little biased toward the heroes. fistly it's two to one (61 heroes against 30 villains). secondly a lot of the big name villains aren't there, I mean the types that solo teams regularly. where's Mordru, Dormammu, Ultra Humanite, Vandal Savage, mephisto, Loki, Time Trapper. I mean your OP says the mightiest villains and yet you've left off several of the mightiest

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@beatboks1 said:

Seems a little biased toward the heroes. fistly it's two to one (61 heroes against 30 villains). secondly a lot of the big name villains aren't there, I mean the types that solo teams regularly. where's Mordru, Dormammu, Ultra Humanite, Vandal Savage, mephisto, Loki, Time Trapper. I mean your OP says the mightiest villains and yet you've left off several of the mightiest

Mordru, Time Trapper, and Dormammu is too powerful. Vandal Savage is not that powerful. Loki is not powerful enough either.

Not biased either, If anything Team 1 would be, there is 3 fricken flashes on that team. All who are more powerful than regular Flashes like Wally West. Than you got Superboy Prime, Thanos, Monarch, Darkseid who all can take atleast 5 people here alone. Blackheart is almost skyfather level, Mirror Master can throw people to a dimesion than destroy it. If anything it's bias to Team 1. Don't let me get started on Hela or Ares.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By beatboks1

@jeanroygrant said:

@beatboks1 said:

Mordru, Time Trapper, and Dormammu is too powerful. Vandal Savage is not that powerful. Loki is not powerful enough either.

Yeah but with the odds as they are the inclusion of them (or some) would probably even it out. I mean Mordru has been beaten with Prep and advice by Fate, Dormammu has been bested by Strange. They both have sufficient help to make a fight of it. At least it would be a little more even.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Jorgevy

I don't know, but what I do know is that MANY MANY characters would die due to the gravity of such a planet like the one this battle takes place on

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@beatboks1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@beatboks1 said:

Yeah but with the odds as they are the inclusion of them (or some) would probably even it out. I mean Mordru has been beaten with Prep and advice by Fate, Dormammu has been bested by Strange. They both have sufficient help to make a fight of it. At least it would be a little more even.

Prep is not involved.

Hulkish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hulkish

Seriously, How can anyone debate this? It's like saying everybody vs everybody!

I'm not knocking the tread, I'm sure you put a lot of work into it, but come on.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

PLEASE LOCK THIS MODS

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sideslash

I'm going to give it to the heroes. Morals off they have more power, and also they have an advantage in numbers.