• 177 results
Avatar image for ultimatedarkgod
UltimateDarkGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Ultimate Escanor VS EOS Ichigo (104 votes)

Escanor 39%
Ichigo 61%
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

RULES

• COMPOSITE MANGA/ANIME/MOVIES FEATS

• BLOODLUSTED

• WIN BY DEATH

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo get's beaten up by a mustache man...for second time.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TOPAZZZ

assuming escanor was in that tensei slime picture he stomps. I know Diane, King and Meliodas were in it for sure.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SkySanji

Ichigo

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:

assuming escanor was in that tensei slime picture he stomps. I know Diane, King and Meliodas were in it for sure.

what are you talking about

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo casually blitzes and one-shots. Nothing has changed. It's your typical Nakaba fight, power up, throw some punches, your opponent doesn't die, people on the Forum think you've jumped several power levels.

If anyone would like to present actual points on how Escanor wins, be my guest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3c3d5515551
deactivated-5e3c3d5515551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TOPAZZZ

@mevbi said:
@topazzz said:

what are you talking about

mel and a few other sins were in a crossover picture with rimuru

therefore they are at least universal

gg

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Escanor curbs.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wot_m8

I'll copy my comment from Escanor vs Naruto thread that OP made....

"HahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaHHhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah"

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Ichigo easily solos the verse.

Praise the Sun tho.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Ichigo can solo the verse day being said he wins this fight

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wanderez

Escanor wins IF game feats are allowed, cause OP only mentions movies.

If game feats arent allowed, FH Ichigo sweaps with a cero.

Edit: actually, does Escanor have any interaction with Rimuru at all? Ik SDS mobile game has a crossover with Slime verse, tho does that even have anything to do with Escanor? Im not playing the game until they release the global server.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

Escanor wins IF game feats are allowed, cause OP only mentions movies.

If game feats arent allowed, FH Ichigo sweaps with a cero.

Edit: actually, does Escanor have any interaction with Rimuru at all? Ik SDS mobile game has a crossover with Slime verse, tho does that even have anything to do with Escanor? Im not playing the game until they release the global server.

Wait, what did Escanor do in the NNT games that lets him beat Hellverse Ichigo?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh*

Ichigo stomps badly its not even funny.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wanderez

@lsoon23 NNT Grand Cross has a crossover with Slime verse, tho i dont even know if they fight each other in a side story or something, idk if Escanor ever even meets Rimuru to begin with.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I mean, now NNT chars can apparently beat Kaguya, so I guess Escanor stomps Ichigo . . .

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: But even then, what version of Rimuru? Because his Anime and Web novel versions are like Mountain level only. Only his Light Novel version is broken OP.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If games are included then can we use Jump Force?

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TOPAZZZ

@wanderez said:

@lsoon23 NNT Grand Cross has a crossover with Slime verse, tho i dont even know if they fight each other in a side story or something, idk if Escanor ever even meets Rimuru to begin with.

@wot_m8 said:

@wanderez: But even then, what version of Rimuru? Because his Anime and Web novel versions are like Mountain level only. Only his Light Novel version is broken OP.

Rimuru's anime version is like town level and that's being generous.

Also his WN version isn't mountain level it's his strongest version lol (multiversal)

his light novel version is far above the hst but still <<<< his web novel version. he's getting buffs in the LN so things may change

But yes I think they did have a crossover, there's a pic of rimuru and the sins chilling in a swimming pool

No Caption Provided

edit: yup, he's in it, but this is anime rimuru who is fodder to any relevant bleach/nnt character. Even twigo would stomp him lmao

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: I don't watch *insert the long name of his verse*I just checked over the net. Hell, even Vswiki has his Web novel version at Mountain level. Light one is Multiversal tho.

So, whatever I guess.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: vsbattles trippin' as per usual

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker characters would win against Ichigo. Escanor stomps.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: Heh, so they have street level characters like Kratos at Multiversal but Multiversal level characters like Rimuru at Mountain.

Seems legit lol.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo casually blitzes and one-shots. Nothing has changed. It's your typical Nakaba fight, power up, throw some punches, your opponent doesn't die, people on the Forum think you've jumped several power levels.

Well, to be honest escanor was never even close to this strong before the powerup.

OT: Escanor should stomp, ichigo doesnt have many good feats to keep up with escanor.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@faradaysloth said:

Well, to be honest escanor was never even close to this strong before the powerup.

OT: Escanor should stomp, ichigo doesnt have many good feats to keep up with escanor.

And what feats does Escanor? Honestly people, what feats did he gain this chapter? Punching Demon King? Not one-shotting Demon King?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@faradaysloth said:

And what feats does Escanor? Honestly people, what feats did he gain this chapter? Punching Demon King? Not one-shotting Demon King?

He can keep up with and overpower the demon king, before this, he would have never been able to come close to that. Even DK possessed meliodas would fodderize pre DK fight escanor.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: lol what the demon king is nothing to bleach god tiers. Yhwach with only the mimhigi absorbed has a country level feat with One finger

Ichgio could swaps hands with a much stronger yhwach. Not to mention the unholy speed advantage ichgio has heard

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MattyBoi

@undre: How is that country level? Plus NNT characters have multiple country level feats, even meliodas when liz died can casually destroy a country, current meliodas is far stronger and DK was beating him AND the sins till escanor went the one mode.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor stomps.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@faradaysloth said:
@mattyboi said:
@faradaysloth said:

He can keep up with and overpower the demon king, before this, he would have never been able to come close to that. Even DK possessed meliodas would fodderize pre DK fight escanor.

Demon King is likely Small Country level at his height, this puts Escanor right in the same boat. In terms of casualness, well, we don't know? He also has unimpressive speed and durability feats and scaling.

Plus NNT characters have multiple country level feats

No...no they don't...name em.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MattyBoi

@faradaysloth:

Demon King is likely Small Country level at his height, this puts Escanor right in the same boat. In terms of casualness, well, we don't know? He also has unimpressive speed and durability feats and scaling.

What does his height have to do with anything? He could tank multiple attacks from meliodas like nothing, same meliodas who can casually destroy danafar which is country sized. DK Meliodas(who is far weaker than current DK and Escanor) could casually make small country level explosions.

No...no they don't...name em.

Literally did... in the exact same post..

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is NUTS. Ichigo lays a beatdown on any NNT character 1v1.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Demon King in Meliodas' body is around the first form of the Demon King in Zeldoris' body, then Escanor should be more powerful. If the Demon King in Meliodas's body is actually as strong as current Meliodas in his demon king mode (which should actually make him around as strong or possibly stronger than the current demon king) then Ichigo outlasts Escanor.

However Ichigo should still probably have the speed advantage either way and Escanor should have a time limit, so I see Ichigo winning this.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:the danford feat wasnt even country level

3 stroy buildings(12m) are comparable to those so called moutians. The feat as a whole is small moutain at best

Yhwachs feat country level the serrite is 10 day walk. And Sōkyoku Hill is 1000m and its only 1/12 of SS

the sokyoku Phoenix is 60m it makes rukia look like a spec. The phoenix is also comparable to post shes one and it gets dwafts by hill it self. At least 12x bigger. So the hill be itself is 700m. And if you count the structure the hill sits on ots 1000m+. 1000m is multi moutian already

And thats only one 12th of SS

No Caption Provided

Which yhwach yhwach can vape with a finger. Supressed Shikia kenpachi can vape with a casual swing. Ect.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow so danafor is now country sized? And busting it is country level? This is hilarious.

Ichigo still bodies the unimpressive small country level ultimate escanor.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody in NNT has country level feats, but Ichigo isn't country level either.

Escanor wins. Ichigo's only advantage is speed.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

What does his height have to do with anything?

I didn't say anything about height.

He could tank multiple attacks from meliodas like nothing, same meliodas who can casually destroy danafar which is country sized.

Danafor is a city-state, that's why people call it "country-sized"

It's not, it's just a city. Britannia in itself is country-size (small country tbh)

DK Meliodas(who is far weaker than current DK and Escanor) could casually make small country level explosions.

No he didn't, that was Multi-Mountain size at best and it was just a huge fireball, which left no crater to my understanding. Weak attack overall compared to Bleach Top Tiers.

Literally did... in the exact same post..

Name more.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie feats are allowed but some still think that Escanor stomps Ichigo? Ok, let me break it to you for a small bit how strong a comp. Ichigo is:

VL Ichigo's Cero broke through 4 lvls of Hell, destroyed the Gate of Hell (which, IIRC, Yama thought was impossible) and was a threath to the entire Hell Dimension.

Now, because it's a composite, Ichigo's VL canon form becomes that strong, which results in this: VL Ichigo << Dangai Ichigo =< True Shikai < Hollow True Shikai Ichigo < True Bankai Ichigo < Hollow True Bankai Ichigo

One strike is enough for Ichigo to one-shot.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

movie hell verse ichigo does one shot via cero

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

What’s crazy is that Kubo actually made a One-Shot for the Hell-Verse movie confirming that Espada’s 9 and 8 went to hell and introduced the characters from Hell-versewhich still wanted Ichigo’s VL to bust them out of there.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How isn’t Ichigo country level? He was swapping hands with soul king Yhwach and pressed him physically and forced him to use the almighty. Ichigo even scales to Kenpachi who has a country level feat while suppressed. Stop the NNT wank

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

escanor solos the verse

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo and Escanor are both multiversal so stalemate.

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite? Ichigo? Escanor gets splattered.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How isn’t Ichigo country level? He was swapping hands with soul king Yhwach and pressed him physically and forced him to use the almighty. Ichigo even scales to Kenpachi who has a country level feat while suppressed. Stop the NNT wank

You’re ignoring NNT’s most powerful ability The Oblivious Wank. It’s an ability that allows debaters themselves to over exaggerate NNT feats and scaling while simultaneously ignoring the other characters superior feats and scaling.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

This is Comicvine 101

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lambsauce

VL hellverse Ichigo is enough.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

I didn't say anything about height.

You literally said his height was country level then acted as if that's all he can destroy.

Danafor is a city-state, that's why people call it "country-sized"

It's not, it's just a city. Britannia in itself is country-size (small country tbh)

It's country sized.

No he didn't, that was Multi-Mountain size at best and it was just a huge fireball, which left no crater to my understanding. Weak attack overall compared to Bleach Top Tiers.

That would be multi city sized at lowball. Show me feats that surpass that from bleach top tiers please.