Ult. Kars vs Jackie Chan

Gorochu44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jackie has the power of every talisman from Jackie Chan adventures and the combined martial arts skills of every character he's played excluding those who were superhuman or supernatural. Both Jackie and Kars have no idea what the other can do. In fact, Kars actually thinks Jackie is an ordinary man who wants to fight him. The fight takes place in Beijing at the Olympic stadium.

Gorochu44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the talismans are useless from what I can remember

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Kars

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Kars. I don't think Jackie could really hurt him.

Gorochu44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised that nobody said Jackie even with only three replies. He's OP.

He's got telekinesis that can throw a tank (rooster), mountain level strength (ox), relativistic speed that took a space shuttle to the moon in seconds (rabbit), heat vision that can cut through an armored car (pig), invisibility (snake), the ability to animate inanimate objects (rat), total instant healing (horse), combustion attacks (dragon), and if I wanted to take the show for its word the dog talisman just prevents all damage but that's a naughty NLF. There's also the monkey talisman which will turn Kars into an animal if he's hit by its beam, but you could maybe try to argue that he'd be able to turn back to himself.

The only "useless" one is the tiger talisman which grants spiritual balance (actually pretty awesome to have) but if it splits Jackie into two that could be an issue. The sheep talisman isn't useless, it lets you enter dreams, but it's useless in a battle.

@ecoblitz@stormshadow_x@diarrhearegatta What do you guys think now with the full breakdown of Jackie?

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know enough about Kar but the Talisman aren't useless especially combining some. Rabbit, Pig, and Rooster gives the ability of flight at supers sonic speed or higher I can't remember. Horse with Dog grants immortality (Kind of cheating since Jackie can't be killed or knocked out). Basically, with all the talisman combined, he is a low-level superman. I don't have any knowledge of Kar but just wanted to throw that out there to give some knowledge of the talisman.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@gorochu44: Meh, Kars has reacted to machine gun, has cut through a couple of bullets going at 600 per minute, and can also fly about at pretty fast speeds. He can tag Jackie anytime he wants.

The reason I don't see Jackie hurting him is the fact that the dude survived being hit by a plane, as well as being submerged inside lava flow (which he laughed off, by the way). Not even being in the vacuum of space killed him. His ability to adapt his body to different situations, and his versatility in attacks is staggeringly impressive.

Gorochu44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Did you miss that Jackie is close to light speed with the rabbit talisman?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@gorochu44 said:

@diarrhearegatta: Did you miss that Jackie is close to light speed with the rabbit talisman?

That's a travel speed feat, not combat. If that's the only speed feat he has with the rabbit talisman, then that's not enough to suggest that being consistent in any fight if he hasn't used it in a fight beforehand.

Gorochu44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gorochu44

@diarrhearegatta: I hear a lot about travel speed versus combat speed but I don't think I've ever seen a work of fiction where someone was said to have super speed which means they can run around the Earth twenty times in a second but can't dodge a bullet. Seems pretty stupid like assuming someone who survived being punched through a mountain would be killed by bullets because they've never been shot before. Characters like Wonder Woman who actually are that way are the exception to the norm so unless you see that kind of inconsistency don't assume it's there.

Back on topic, though, we've seen people using the rabbit talisman to run though a city which absolutely requires reaction speed to dodge all the many objects that are in the path.